Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? (29528 Views)

Signs That Your Partner Is Tired Of Your Relationship / I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by lakersreality(m): 12:09am On Jun 20, 2012
SAFO:

ah no be me look for trouble grin

It just looks like he's talking in general and not specifically to the op.

undecided

This post is hidden
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by africagirls: 4:20am On Jun 20, 2012
well,you can feel it if you're boyfriend is already tired of you or in other words to your relationship..It hurts to know the fact that someone is already tired to be with your side now and then.

Anyways, have you ever tried that one?
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by Mynd44: 6:42am On Jun 20, 2012
femzy:
Berra be careful as Sharks are allover the place
And they are always waiting to eat you up
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by femzy(m): 7:06am On Jun 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
And they are always waiting to eat you up

Hell nah,a shark can't eat a Whale tongue
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by Mynd44: 7:16am On Jun 20, 2012
femzy:

Hell nah,a shark can't eat a Whale tongue
Don't make me call you ignorant.
The great white share is the perfect killing machine in the sea and is top of the food chain
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by lakersreality(m): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2012
When he starts using 3 condoms at once undecided Don't ask don't tell
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by femzy(m): 8:07am On Jun 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Don't make me call you ignorant.
The great white share is the perfect killing machine in the sea and is top of the food chain

Can only pest other Pisces but not the Whale.

I suggest you need a job
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by echobee(f): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2012
when he start making up with excuses
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2012
Wen he starts telling u about anoda girl he likes so much coolWen he starts telling u about anoda girl he likes so much
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by mixta14: 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2012
i dnt post ,i only laff at some pple
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by Youngpo413: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
prettyjulie:
What are the possible attitude a guy would put up when he is tired of a girl/relationship?

when he starts to ejac.ulate on the floor!
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by Youngpo413: 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
lakersreality:
When he starts using 3 condoms at once undecided Don't ask don't tell
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady / How To Test A Man's Love! / 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.