Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion - Education (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (248685 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by omoluabi001(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2014
Traveled down to Unilag yesterday to submit my documents....Saw 108 names in d list at d Economics dept. It seems Am gonna dis past questions....Any Economics applicant in d house.?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by fweshmind: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2014
omoluabi001: Traveled down to Unilag yesterday to submit my documents....Saw 108 names in d list at d Economics dept. It seems Am gonna dis past questions....Any Economics applicant in d house.?
108?....,chai dere is God o....got to start preparing o
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by jideekunnrin(m): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2014
PLSSSSSSSSSSS, Any one with the VIEW CERTIFICATE ISSUE? Pls If you know how to solve the issue or u have solved it, may you pls share with me and several other people. That's all there is, its delaying me from submitting my form online. pls reply urgently, KALAN where U dey naaaa?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
fweshmind: 108?....,chai dere is God o....got to start preparing o

108 isn't that many. I was expecting far more than that for a whole 'Economics'!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by fweshmind: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
braine:

108 isn't that many. I was expecting far more than that for a whole 'Economics'!
i tink the pple applying wud be about 5 times that number o because not everybody has submitted online talkless of submitting at d dept. so if d no is 108 now...with the extension of d deadline...imagine the rush....anyways...all man for himself o...applying for PT though...expecting less competition there.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Taiw(m): 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Please I made a mistake on my application form online. I provided only 2 referees instead of 3. I have already submitted
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mopesy: 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
Taiw: Please I made a mistake on my application form online. I provided only 2 referees instead of 3. I have already submitted
I only put two referees. Is it really compulsory to put 3?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Drealbunmi(m): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
for real info's on the post graduate form,exam and others, like our page www.facebook.com/unilaginfo
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
fweshmind: i tink the pple applying wud be about 5 times that number o because not everybody has submitted online talkless of submitting at d dept. so if d no is 108 now...with the extension of d deadline...imagine the rush....anyways...all man for himself o...applying for PT though...expecting less competition there.

Its all good. I guess everyone should buckle up for the entrance war.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
marcjane: please house,help me,I finished pry school in 1997,Lagos and was given only testimonial by my school.
I left Lagos same year and came back to Lagos last year,went to my former pry school,only to found out that the school has closed down. please house how do I go about getting my pry school certificate as I need to upload it for my masters. Thanks
Hello, are u 4 real? Whr did u hear that primary school certificate is being used for masters application? Did u use primary scul cert when applying for jamb? Did u use primary scul cert when applying for undergraduate admission? So how come u are worried bout it when its time for masters? U don't need primary scul cert for masters, period.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by marcjane(f): 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=prettyboi1989]
Hello, are u 4 real? Whr did u hear that primary school certificate is being used for masters application? Did u use primary scul cert when applying for jamb? Did u use primary scul cert when applying for undergraduate admission? So how come u are worried bout it when its time for masters? U don't need primary scul cert for masters, period.[/quote

Thanks,I'm going for MSC environmental chemistry, which one are you going for?.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by datibo: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
omoluabi001: Traveled down to Unilag yesterday to submit my documents....Saw 108 names in d list at d Economics dept. It seems Am gonna dis past questions....Any Economics applicant in d house.?
Economics applicant, full time is here. Though I haven't submitted to d department yet.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naijainstinct: 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
dardon: please, i need help on how to get the link to download the form? i want to apply for public health? @Naijastinct.... God bless you all for the onelove here.

Bless you too bro.......you do not need to download any form. do you want to apply for MPH or Msc Public Health? MPH is a professional masters programme that cannot lead to a PhD while MSc Public Health is by coursework and can lead to a PhD. Simply follow these steps;

1. Confirm if the course you wish to apply for is available for 2014/2015 session by following this link http://applications.unilag.edu.ng/Default.aspx

2. Follow this link http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng/EntryReqMSc.php to check the entry requirements for MSc Public Health or http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng/EntryReqProfMSc.php to check the entry requirements for MPH.

3. Follow this link http://applications.unilag.edu.ng and select 'fresh application'. Fill in the information required and print out the application number that has been generated.

4. Take the printout to any of the various banks i.e GTB, Ecobank, Diamond etc and pay the sum of N22,500. Collect a receipt print-out from the bank and return to http://applications.unilag.edu.ng Select 'continue application'.

5. Complete all the information required, upload you academic certificates (i.e degree, nysc, ssce), upload your passport (275 X 314 pixels) and should be less than 15KB. Print out all the printables (i.e personal information and exam pass).

6. Submit photocopies of the print-outs above, also with photocopies of your academic credentials and bank receipt to the department you're applying to.

7. Get past questions and prepare well. Unilag admission is basically determined by your performance at the entrance test. I applied with a CGPA of 2.66 but did well in last year's entrance and was admitted on merit.

Good luck!

EDITED: IT SEEMS UNILAG SPGS IS NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR PUBLIC HEALTH THIS SESSION. PLEASE CONFIRM BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY PAYMENT!

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Me4sure: 2:25am On Oct 02, 2014
Please can someone help me
Need to know the courses available for PGD before I buy the form
And please which documents do I need to submit online softcopy and in school hard copy
What other documents do I need other than transcript
I dontbhave primary sch cer, I don't have secondary sch testimonial and I dont have my gce cer what I have is the slip
Please help
Thank you
Please help oooooooh
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by afolabkayode4u: 2:33am On Oct 02, 2014
Pls take note Msc microbiology is totally different from Msc Medical microbiology. For past questions in medical microbiology and parasitology pls call 08035533342[/quote]
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 2:55am On Oct 02, 2014
Me4sure: Please can someone help me
And please which documents do I need to submit online softcopy and in school hard copy
I dontbhave primary sch cer, I don't have secondary sch testimonial and I dont have my gce cer what I have is the slip
Please help
Thank you
Please help oooooooh

So how did you get into higher institution if you don't have all these? shocked
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by omoluabi001(m): 6:01am On Oct 02, 2014
datibo: Economics applicant, full time is here. Though I haven't submitted to d department yet.
here's my email address pyusuph@gmail.com
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 8:16am On Oct 02, 2014
naijainstinct:

Bless you too bro.......you do not need to download any form. do you want to apply for MPH or Msc Public Health? MPH is a professional masters programme that cannot lead to a PhD while MSc Public Health is by coursework and can lead to a PhD. Simply follow these steps;

1. Confirm if the course you wish to apply for is available for 2014/2015 session by following this link http://applications.unilag.edu.ng/Default.aspx

2. Follow this link http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng/EntryReqMSc.php to check the entry requirements for MSc Public Health or http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng/EntryReqProfMSc.php to check the entry requirements for MPH.

3. Follow this link http://applications.unilag.edu.ng and select 'fresh application'. Fill in the information required and print out the application number that has been generated.

4. Take the printout to any of the various banks i.e GTB, Ecobank, Diamond etc and pay the sum of N22,500. Collect a receipt print-out from the bank and return to http://applications.unilag.edu.ng Select 'continue application'.

5. Complete all the information required, upload you academic certificates (i.e degree, nysc, ssce), upload your passport (275 X 314 pixels) and should be less than 15KB. Print out all the printables (i.e personal information and exam pass).

6. Submit photocopies of the print-outs above, also with photocopies of your academic credentials and bank receipt to the department you're applying to.

7. Get past questions and prepare well. Unilag admission is basically determined by your performance at the entrance test. I applied with a CGPA of 2.66 but did well in last year's entrance and was admitted on merit.

Good luck!

EDITED: IT SEEMS UNILAG SPGS IS NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR PUBLIC HEALTH THIS SESSION. PLEASE CONFIRM BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY PAYMENT!

=================================

Please view the available programmes below.

Ensure that the programme you wish to apply for is available before proceeding.
You will only be able to apply for programmes on this list.
Application fees may not be refunded if you make payment and the programme you wish to apply for is not on this list

Master of Public Health (Full Time)
Master of Science in Anatomy (Full Time)
Master of Science in Biochemistry (Full Time)
Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering
Master of Science in Clinical Pathology (Full Time)
Master of Science in Haematology & Blood Transfusion (Full Time)
Master of Science in Medical Microbiology (Full Time)
Master of Science in Medical Parasitology (Full Time)
Master of Science in Medical Physics (Full Time)
Master of Science in Pharmacology (Full Time)
Master of Science in Physiology (Full Time)
Master of Science in Physiotherapy (Full Time)
Master of Science in Public Health (Epidemiology Option) (Full Time)
Master of Science in Public Health (Epidemiology Option) (Part Time)
Master of Science in Public Health (General Public Health Option) (Full Time)
Master of Science in Public Health (General Public Health Option) (Part Time)
Master of Science in Public Health (Health Management Option) (Full Time)
Master of Science in Public Health (Health Management Option) (Part Time)
Master of Science in Public Health (Medical Statistics Option) (Full Time)
Master of Science in Public Health (Medical Statistics Option) (Part Time)
==================

its available, except the dept is not accepting candidates.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 8:19am On Oct 02, 2014
Taiw: Please I made a mistake on my application form online. I provided only 2 referees instead of 3. I have already submitted

Taiw, does it really matter how many you uploaded, nobody cares, its there in case you messed up while in school. After admission you will still have your student page accessible to you, where you can edit whatever you want, for now, major on the majors and leave the minors out.

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Me4sure: 8:46am On Oct 02, 2014
@braine
If you do not have the answer why bother with sarcasm
Someone that needed a response has done nothing wrong
If you cants lend a helping hand then learn to mind your own business
If I did not need the info I wont ask for the mere fact of wasting time
Pls read my request carefully and if you went to sch you will know that these were not requested for
Thank you and have a great day
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2014
Me4sure: @braine
If you do not have the answer why bother with sarcasm
Someone that needed a response has done nothing wrong
If you cants lend a helping hand then learn to mind your own business
If I did not need the info I wont ask for the mere fact of wasting time
Pls read my request carefully and if you went to sch you will know that these were not requested for
Thank you and have a great day

I was not being sarcastic; You would definitely know if I am. I asked coz I was actually curious. No wahala.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Me4sure: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2014
Sorry please if you know do tell
Have a nice day
Thank you
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by MissJennifer(f): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2014
datibo: Economics applicant, full time is here. Though I haven't submitted to d department yet.

Me too.....I've submitted tho

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by gaebliss: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2014
kalan:

Application fees may not be refunded if you make payment and the programme you wish to apply for is not on this list

==================

HellO house, please can I stil proced to the bank to make my payment, cos it wasn't goin on 30th. Is registration still available? If yes when is the closing date?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2014
gaebliss:

HellO house, please can I stil proced to the bank to make my payment, cos it wasn't goin on 30th. Is registration still available? If yes when is the closing date?

yes you can, its now October 17th for deadline
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naijainstinct: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
braine:

So how did you get into higher institution if you don't have all these? shocked

Same question I was about to ask o.......it is well!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naijainstinct: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
kalan:

==================

Thanks Kalan, you are very correct! I guess I was really sleepy yesternight when I posted that information. Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naijainstinct: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Me4sure: Please can someone help me
Please help
Thank you
Please help oooooooh

Bro, the truth is you can upload the ones you have and submit the hard copies of the ones you have too. However, be very prepared to defend yourself during registeration if you're eventually admitted. If there is a way to get a replacement for these documents, please do especially for the waec result. Unilag doesn't joke when screening newly admitted students. best of luck bro!

BTW, you were too hard on @braine, his question was the same that crossed my mind when I first saw your post. I swear any sincere person with honest concern will ask same question. Sorry if it sounded offensive. No hard feelings...... Wish U the best as U apply.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by AMossley(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
For hardcopy of microbiology past questions,call 07036106851.this is real as you will see the buyer one on one
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Me4sure: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Thank you so much
I already apologised
@briane Sorry please
Its just that I was expecting assistance
Thank you once again
Please do you know the courses available for pgd
Thank you
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Me4sure: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Part time

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (113) (Reply)

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.