Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion - Education (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (248442 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
Where's everyone? They all disappeared after the exams.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by DukeNija(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Has anyone heard from Unilag regarding the postponed exams? I.e Business admin faculty? Those who were supposed to write on saturday. 5pm & 6pm.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
braine:

Okay.. May the best succeed.

How did yours go?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
bobolathefirst:

How did yours go?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
bobolathefirst:

How did yours go?

It was good. I only had issues with the "contaminant" question
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Rochero(m): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
Still waiting patiently,learning from those that hv written,got mine on saturday
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Sammyclarinet(m): 1:56am On Oct 29, 2014
babystathopoulos:

KALAN or whatever his/it real name is, is a silly confused mo.ron, how dare him blame the disorganization and unimaginable stress of Saturday's CBT exams on the applicants, just like his mentor/father Mr Abba moro(minister of interior) a true professional MO.RON who also blamed his stupidity and criminality on the applicants and those who died(may their soul RIP) during the immigration test this year.

After thousands paid N22,000+ for the unilag form, it took that about 2 months to sell the form, obviously they were more interested in the money. Anyway it still wouldn't have cost them more if it was well planned since they are very aware of the large no. of applicants that purchase the form.
My unanswered questions to them are;

1. why would they be so dumb to put MBA, MSc of different specialty in business administration and others in one day?
this is where the highest percentage of the applicants are, what stops them from spreading the exams for a week or so?

2. how come many applicant complained of difficulties loggin in with their username and password "invalid code"?
i am not talking about the general server issue (am not daft as them), but that was purely a terrible job done which might have been the result of too many quacks at their IT/ ETC, it took them almost an hour to resolve each person's case

Inshort am not typing this because of unilag postgrad mgt catastrophe, BUT you Kalan coming here to type bullshit to support them (who bloody cares if the Dean or VC apologized even if they did that naked) besides i didn't heard or see them.

@Kalan i truly feel sorry for you cos you worthless as your past questions and answers on this saturday exams.
Before the exam when i went through your answers to the past questions you sold and discovered couple of false answers/wrong calculations (you know you cannot deny that) i didn't want to come here to complain about it, i felt pity for a hungry frustrated business dude and i let it pass.. but after seeing your recent post, still deceiving others to rely on the past questions and typing trash after the saturday catastrophe Ah!

Now it just occur to me that you're not just a low class slowpoke But SICK really sick person. You need HELP Kalan, if you don't get help soon, You are going to live a miserable life as a sick Scam, all the money you have and will ever make are going to be spent trying to tightened the loosen nuts in your head - oh don't take this the wrong way, i am not swearing or cursing you honestly, but it's just an unavoidable FATE that would befall you IF and only IF......
Be warned

Tamper judgement with mercy...Yeah,being affected by the Bleep-ups on Saturday, I'd expect you to even be angrier. Forgive this Kalan guy,he really doesn't have the slightest understanding of what really happened to cbt applicants that day.

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Sammyclarinet(m): 1:57am On Oct 29, 2014
Tamper judgement with mercy...Yeah,being affected by the Bleep-ups on Saturday, I'd expect you to even be angrier. Forgive this Kalan guy,he really doesn't have the slightest understanding of what really happened to cbt applicants that day.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 2:23am On Oct 29, 2014
Kalan, please when would the result be released?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 8:39am On Oct 29, 2014
Sammyclarinet:

Sure, the exams on CBT first day was a mess, Unilag cannot be absorbed from the blame, but students were also apprehensive, i was there and part of all that happened from 10am till 9pm. so I knew what really transpired.

Lazy students always want to blame their ill-preparedness on others, as i alway say, past question is a GUIDE to what to expect, it could be same or out of it, but its better to have a guide than not to, or you will read randomly.

Many students even after attending tutorial and having the past questions still did not read or expand their reading to topical areas which i was advocating.

They opened their books just some few days to the exams. If you give such people 10 hours to write they will still complain.

We saw people trying to read few minutes to the exams, someone said he just heard about the exams just some 2 days before that day.

People should learn to take control of their lives and stop blaming others for their decision.

Same exams, some people are happy with what they did. Paper done on Monday, Tuesday were better organised and some had good story to tell.

I had some people who becos of the server issue could not write anything at all. They have right to complain to the Pg school and ask to join the set hat will write on NOV 8th.

Please dont blame me if the exams was different from what you were expecting, I am not in the committee that set the exams.

The best way to tackle any exam anywhere in the world, is going through the past questions, then use it to further read on Topics, raised in the past questions.

For example, someone who have a paper this morning called me last night that he wants past question, how will he pass the exams?
not possible.

When you are well prepared, even when the examiners deviate from the Norm, you will still find your feet.

But there are people if you just changed a number in past question from 24 to 67 and repeat others word for word they are confused, becos they dont understand the principle behind the question.

Unilag has never been this poor in examination coordination, The CBT phenomenal is still a new technology they are still trying to grabs the implication, but it better to try and fail than to lag behind and fear to jump

I believe the NOV 1ST CBT will be an improvement.

Lets hope all ends well.

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 8:41am On Oct 29, 2014
braine:
Kalan, please when would the result be released?

Normally the result should be ready within the purview of insiders within 24 hours. But to the general public lets wait till November after the general exams.

But if you have insiders, you can call them to check your scores for you if you did the CBT last saturday.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2014
kalan:

Normally the result should be ready within the purview of insiders within 24 hours. But to the general public lets wait till November after the general exams.

But if you have insiders, you can call them to check your scores for you if you did the CBT last saturday.

I did PPT.. I assume it'll be same
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Icecreambitter: 11:08am On Oct 29, 2014
kalan:

Hi pls do u knw wen we resheduled individuals would be invited??
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by babystathopoulos: 11:24am On Oct 29, 2014
Sammyclarinet:

Am I God to pass Judgement or show Mercy to anyone? and don't quote me again if you don't understand what am talking about. The dude Kalan is a sick criminal ripping people off their money for fake answers to past questions, that is the issue. it's not just about what i went through on saturday but to FORGIVE an unrepentant criminal? oh please! no wonder this country is backward - people celebrating the criminals/thiefs and victimizing the innocent
NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by babystathopoulos: 11:53am On Oct 29, 2014
kalan:

Sure, the exams on CBT first day was a mess, Unilag cannot be absorbed from the blame, but students were also apprehensive, i was there and part of all that happened from 10am till 9pm. so I knew what really transpired.

Lazy students always want to blame their ill-preparedness on others, as i alway say, past question is a GUIDE to what to expect, it could be same or out of it, but its better to have a guide than not to, or you will read randomly.

Many students even after attending tutorial and having the past questions still did not read or expand their reading to topical areas which i was advocating.

They opened their books just some few days to the exams. If you give such people 10 hours to write they will still complain.

We saw people trying to read few minutes to the exams, someone said he just heard about the exams just some 2 days before that day.

People should learn to take control of their lives and stop blaming others for their decision.

Same exams, some people are happy with what they did. Paper done on Monday, Tuesday were better organised and some had good story to tell.

I had some people who becos of the server issue could not write anything at all. They have right to complain to the Pg school and ask to join the set hat will write on NOV 8th.

Please dont blame me if the exams was different from what you were expecting, I am not in the committee that set the exams.

The best way to tackle any exam anywhere in the world, is going through the past questions, then use it to further read on Topics, raised in the past questions.

For example, someone who have a paper this morning called me last night that he wants past question, how will he pass the exams?
not possible.

When you are well prepared, even when the examiners deviate from the Norm, you will still find your feet.

But there are people if you just changed a number in past question from 24 to 67 and repeat others word for word they are confused, becos they dont understand the principle behind the question.

Unilag has never been this poor in examination coordination, The CBT phenomenal is still a new technology they are still trying to grabs the implication, but it better to try and fail than to lag behind and fear to jump

I believe the NOV 1ST CBT will be an improvement.

Lets hope all ends well.

Here he goes again, trying to market his worthless materials. how many people here complained much about the CBT questions even from my previous write-up, i was mainly disappointed at the disorganization and poor planning of exams after billions of naira at their disposal.
You are here talking about LAZY students, ill-preparedness bla bla bla..

I said you a SICK Thief, the materials you sold are full of wrong answers/calculations and worthless as you are - this is the issues that concern you, so deal with it... Stop deceiving others to purchase it and check into a psychiatric hospital.

if you like avoid the needful and your fate would befall you

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Rochero(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
Guys I have been trying to access my exam pass but wasn't succesful,pls what can I do,I have mine on the 1st.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by teevyne01: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
Anyone for PgD Computer Sience? ... Pls holla
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naijainstinct: 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
Aren't there any moderators here? Please someone should hide some comments or outrightly ban some members from this thread/section. angry

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by boldan: 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
I did my exams today, mechanical engineering and the questions of a truth were different from what is in the past questions. However, no matter how we look at it, one needs to commend Kalan. I don't know him, but at least some of the questionns sold gave a clue about how the exam questions will look like.
Some of us never knew anything about the process in unilag until we read some info from kalan about the pg program.
Although, it is not easy to pay so much for PQ and find out none of the questions came out, but I still think the questions provided some form of guide as per what to expect. My thoughts though.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naijainstinct: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
braine:

Okay.. May the best succeed.
Lol! only d best? ok o grin
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by patrickky12: 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hi,please ooo when will the results be released and the cut off mark for MBA is it going to be just the exam or will they add marks according to your class of degree...Cos I have heard all sorts of talk...Will the results be released online or they expect us to come down to Lagos and check.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
naijainstinct:
Lol! only d best? ok o grin

Abi na. Its a competition and everyone cannot win.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naijainstinct: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
bobolathefirst:

How did yours go?

bros, why did you arrive late now? sad .......lesser applicants sat for the test compared to last year so there is a lot of hope! I hope the ones you were able to answer were accurate enough? Wish you the best!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naijainstinct: 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
braine:

Abi na. Its a competition and everyone cannot win.

True! but I pray all ecotox applicants on this thread gains admission. wink cool
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
naijainstinct:

True! but I pray all ecotox applicants on this thread gains admission. wink cool

Amen oooooooooo!!

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
babystathopoulos:

Here he goes again, trying to market his worthless materials. how many people here complained much about the CBT questions even from my previous write-up, i was mainly disappointed at the disorganization and poor planning of exams after billions of naira at their disposal.
You are here talking about LAZY students, ill-preparedness bla bla bla..

I said you a SICK Thief, the materials you sold are full of wrong answers/calculations and worthless as you are - this is the issues that concern you, so deal with it... Stop deceiving others to purchase it and check into a psychiatric hospital.

if you like avoid the needful and your fate would befall you

I must really have offended you, pls biko, what did I do to you to deserve all these insults, pls forgive me. You really seems pained, this is more than Unilag exams OOOO. its seems more personal issue to you. Pls whatever or however it affected you, forgive and forget and lets forge ahead.

Ejor pls help me beg this dude, he's sooo pissed, he cant even stand me anymore. On top of wetin sef...

so sorry baby stathopoulos , dont take life too hard, its just an exam.

see what Unilag Pg has caused now.

2 Likes

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
naijainstinct:
Aren't there any moderators here? Please someone should hide some comments or outrightly ban some members from this thread/section. angry

lol... its democracy my brother.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kalan: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Icecreambitter:

Hi pls do u knw wen we resheduled individuals would be invited??

I learnt those who could not do their exams last Saturday will have it November 8th. A publication will be posted on Unilag website to that effect. so frequent the site to catch the updated when posted
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by patrickky12: 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
boldan:
I did my exams today, mechanical engineering and the questions of a truth were different from what is in the past questions. However, no matter how we look at it, one needs to commend Kalan. I don't know him, but at least some of the questionns sold gave a clue about how the exam questions will look like.
Some of us never knew anything about the process in unilag until we read some info from kalan about the pg program.
Although, it is not easy to pay so much for PQ and find out none of the questions came out, but I still think the questions provided some form of guide as per what to expect. My thoughts though.

I share your thoughts too but I think that guy's beef is with the planning and Kalan got in the mix trying to defend unilag officials.First mistake is sanitation,second mixing up different programmes that attract many applicants,third they should have test run the systems and local area network on friday...The 45mins felt like 35mins...
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by naijainstinct: 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
kalan:

lol... its democracy my brother.
grin
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by braine(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
kalan:

I must really have offended you, pls biko, what did I do to you to deserve all these insults, pls forgive me. You really seems pained, this is more than Unilag exams OOOO. its seems more personal issue to you. Pls whatever or however it affected you, forgive and forget and lets forge ahead.

Ejor pls help me beg this dude, he's sooo pissed, he cant even stand me anymore. On top of wetin sef...

so sorry baby stathopoulos , dont take life too hard, its just an exam.

see what Unilag Pg has caused now.

Lol. I like how you've handled it. cool

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by boldan: 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
Kalan, you are a matured guy. A soft answer turns away wrath. Excellent attitude

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (113) (Reply)

2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / The Difference Between " I'm And Am" And How To Use Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.