Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) (5171 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
please answer seriously my friend doesn't know what to do since he discovered that. they are fiance one day he was sick after the hospital they go home he was hungry and ask her to cook him something(it was the first time he asked something like that)....she say okay(hmmm) but she went outside by the back door and ordered something in the nearest restaurant. he knows that because he called from his room but no one reply.after that she came with the food like she was the one who cooked it. even if he was angry by her acting he said nothing at this time...and he is very upset because they are supposed to celebrate their marriage in 2months. the fact is there were eggs in the house she didn't even try to make it(what a shame)..so GUYS could you marry a girl who doesn't know how to cook?
ps: she is a barrier child aka "from rich family" so apparently people always cook for her.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by 190: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2012
Atleast she sabi boil water

Even iyatrustee can't boil water let alone frying egg
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Mynd44: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2012
Well the fact that she lied and pretended was grounds for him to be angry but if she is ready to learn to cook or if he is willing to accept her like that, then there is noting wrong
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
Teach her how or STFU! Haba! Define love? See queshun o!
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2012
190: Atleast she sabi boil water

Even iyatrustee can't boil water let alone frying egg
is you on the pic shocked kiss if yes i think i will consider to date our neighbors ladies( even if the cultural diff is too big)
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: is you on the pic shocked kiss if yes i think i will consider to date our neighbors ladies( even if the cultural diff is too big)

Ode! grin

2 Likes

Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo: Teach her how or STFU! Haba! Define love? See queshun o!
many men only know the basics but specific cultural foods like okok ,kpwem are usually cooked by woman so he can teach her but not very much. . i think her mother failed. by the way i'm not even sure that her mother knows how to cook you know LIKE MOTHER LIKE GIRL......
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by ayobase(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: many men only know the basics but specific cultural foods like okok ,kpwem are usually cooked by woman so he can teach her but not very much. . i think her mother failed. by the way i'm not even sure that her mother knows how to cook you know LIKE MOTHER LIKE GIRL......

I will teach her if I see that she is keen to learn!
I will never suggest it!
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: many men only know the basics but specific cultural foods like okok ,kpwem are usually cooked by woman so he can teach her but not very much. . i think her mother failed. by the way i'm not even sure that her mother knows how to cook you know LIKE MOTHER LIKE GIRL......

So if her mother failed, it means no man should marry her abi? Guy u reason like a toad I swear! No cooking is assigned to a certain gender. U no go school ni? B it male or female, u can cook woeva wiv detailed recipes.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: is you on the pic shocked kiss if yes i think i will consider to date our neighbors ladies( even if the cultural diff is too big)

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My cammy brother...190 is a man. grin

@everyone...yall mean for not telling him that...especially you ID grin grin grin
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by pharmking: 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
I guess it depends on her mentality!!!! If she is willing to learn really quick then she has a chance with me. I do know how to cook so if she doen;t learn, she will be frustrated.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My cammy brother...190 is a man. grin

@everyone...yall mean for not telling him that...especially you ID grin grin grin
ooops thanks for avoiding me to make physical compliments to a man angry but you can replace him/her grin
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2012
pharmking: I guess it depends on her mentality!!!! If she is willing to learn really quick then she has a chance with me. I do know how to cook so if she doen;t learn, she will be frustrated.
yes but how he will do that .i mean he can't come and say i know you don't know how to cook come here and learn ..and i must admit he is not a great cooker himself ...... and she doesn't know that he knows all her tricks now!!!
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2012
Shots fired!!!

Did i just read "even eggs?"shocked
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2012
sexkillz: Shots fired!!!

Did i just read "even eggs?"shocked
unfortunately yes undecided cry
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Mynd44: 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: ooops thanks for avoiding me to make physical compliments to a man angry but you can replace him/her grin
must you go after everything in skirt? That's why no one told you about 190
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
must you go after everything in skirt? That's why no one told you about 190
no of course :-Xbut its not forbidden to compliment a girl i guess wink
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: ooops thanks for avoiding me to make physical compliments to a man angry but you can replace him/her grin

lol awe! you're adorable. kiss
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by MrsChima(f): 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
LMAO@Sexkillz reading. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What is a big deal with women who can't cook? Many of you men can't Bleep but do you hear women complaining? undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by queensmith: 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
I can cook, but I don't like cooking, so it won't make a difference.

Me on the other hand, i prefer a man that can cook and look after himself, because I have no intentions of doing any of it.

if he can't cook we'll just be looking at each others faces come dinner time, the hungriest person will know where to find food.

or he can just learn how to soak garri i dont mind.

1 Like

Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
lol @ chima always calling killz out. grin

and girl you gonna get some attacks for that last line. grin
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by MrsChima(f): 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin: lol @ chima always calling killz out. grin

and girl you gonna get some attacks for that last line. grin

I am ready for my manbitches! Just got some from Chima so I am good! grin cheesy wink
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by ayobase(m): 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2012
queensmith: I can cook, but I don't like cooking, so it won't make a difference.

Me on the other hand, i prefer a man that can cook and look after himself, because I have no intentions of doing any of it.

if he can't cook we'll just be looking at each others faces come dinner time, the hungriest person will know where to find food.

Dont worry...enu e lo wa yen!
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 18, 2012
queensmith: I can cook, but I don't like cooking, so it won't make a difference.

are you excepting to get married with that kind of attitude? if yes you better change that.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2012

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
LMAO@Sexkillz reading. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What is a big deal with women who can't cook? Many of you men can't Bleep but do you hear women complaining? undecided undecided undecided undecided
most of them are not complaining lipsrsealed they cheat with others men tongue or girls shocked......now how about gurls who can't Bleep you gurls always behave like its only the man who can Bleep i'm not even talking about non-powerful men but about those women who can't give a good head who can ride well the joystick ..... do men complain? angry cooking is one of the 5 duties of the wife. grin
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol awe! you're adorable. kiss
my pleasure smiley only to serve u wink
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by MrsChima(f): 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: most of them are not complaining lipsrsealed they cheat with others men tongue or girls shocked......now how about gurls who can't Bleep you gurls always behave like its only the man who can Bleep i'm not even talking about non-powerful men but about those women who can't give a good head who can ride well the joystick ..... do men complain? angry cooking is one of the 5 duties of the wife. grin

Can somebody tell me who invented, "give me some head"? Sound like it is an universal guy code because I heard five different men talking about getting some head.

Cooking is a basic necessity to survive but definitely not part of a wife's duty.
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by queensmith: 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: are you excepting to get married with that kind of attitude? if yes you better change that.

of course. Its not every woman thats going to marry the billy goat husbands of Nigeria nau :p

ayobase:

Dont worry...enu e lo wa yen!

lol!
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

So if her mother failed, it means no man should marry her abi? Guy u reason like a toad I swear! No cooking is assigned to a certain gender. U no go school ni? B it male or female, u can cook woeva wiv detailed recipes.
No we are African before all i don't refuse to cook and i know how to cook many things but cultural food are taught by women/mother to their girls ..i'm not talking about spaghetti or those sausages easy to cook. i'm talking about tough food. our mother secrets ..and i go to school don't worry
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2012
queensmith:

of course. Its not every woman thats going to marry the billy goat husbands of Nigeria nau :p

lol!
so expecting that your future wife knows how to cook means you are a goat?? angry
Re: Could You Marry A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook(even Eggs) by queensmith: 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: so expecting that your future wife knows how to cook means you are a goat?? angry

to an extent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? / Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed / She Disgraced Me And I Paid Her Back My Own Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.