Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor (7284 Views)

Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead / Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep / The Face Of The Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Kids (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by buchi4action(m): 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
Our family friend was kidnapped by kidnappers. And their family was very poor. What do you suggest they do in other for him to regain his freedom?
Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
buchi4action: Our family friend was kidnapped by kidnappers. And their family was very poor. What do you suggest they do in other for him to regain his freedom?

There is always something they demand for ransom.

In aba, i heard a woman that roast corn was kidnapped but was bailed out with 750naira recharge card. sad

Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by ogb5(m): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
It depends on where he was kidnapped, if it the east like Aba or PH, they should go and borrow money else the guy will die there, The Ibos who are into kidnapping does not care a bit if their victim die.

If in the west, let them negotiate and see what can happen
Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by ogb5(m): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2012
and they should report to the SSS. Remember I did not say report to the police, I said SSS
Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by lolarde(f): 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2012
LMAO. Recharge card indeed.
Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2012
kidnappers often track their victims for long
so they must have ample info as regards the wealth status of the victim's family
so, they actually want something, or maybe, it's a payback, who knows
Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by paulokwudiri(m): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
buchi4action: Our family friend was kidnapped by kidnappers. And their family was very poor. What do you suggest they do in other for him to regain his freedom?

lol...dem go hearam na money dem want and the cash no dey...Bad condition
Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by komek(m): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2012
Wђε̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ did they kidnap him or her. Na wa o
Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by pato405(m): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
so things have degenerated to this extent that anybody can be kidnapped angry angry angry angry. i used to think kidnapping was an exclusive plight of the rich and only the rich can fall victim. shame.
Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by crackhouse(m): 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2012
I wonder why some guys will just sit down and start thinking negatively with their empty brain. Why would sb contemplate kidnapping? Some guys are just damn lazy on this planet. @poster, can't ur family help? Have they{the useless kidnappers} made a contact? If they requested for sth, then u guys should rally round and raise sth from FAF unless it's not all abt money.
Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by slimming: 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2012
They will release him when no payment coming.
Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2012
If its d rich, popular people, u'd hear abt tracing devices..
But in dis case of a poor person, nothing can be done..
U either negotiate d amount, or tell d person to use his/her legs!
Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2012
No experience in this!
Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by mrkels(m): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2012
The guy that talked about the recharge card thingy is correct, I saw it on the front page of a newspaper when I was serving in the east back then. It Read: Kidnapped victim released after family sent 750mtn recharge card, but in another corner there was another news that read: Man killed after family paid 3million ransom fee. Terrible world shey? Just report to SSS and hopefully they would take up your case
Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by Slyr0x: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2012
Vikin:

In aba, i heard a woman that roast corn was kidnapped but was bailed out with 750naira recharge card. sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by Dermie: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
kidnappers often track their victims for long
so they must have ample info as regards the wealth status of the victim's family
so, they actually want something, or maybe, it's a payback, who knows
mayB d victim bears dsame name with d person instructed to kidnap...):-
Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by BusHouse(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2012
Checkout my profile.
Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by harakiri(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2012
Vikin:

You've got to be $hitting me...lol grin
Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by yme1(f): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2012
Vikin:

Lol has Nigeria degenerated to that level?
750 naira, choiii life is not easy o
Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by acidtalk: 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
Una no go use laugh kill person for here.

N750 mtn recharge card for ransome?
Nigeria is sure on the brisk of collapse with this alarming rate of poverty and crime rate.

Very soon people will start kidnapping their neighnors children only to demand a tuber of yam or bowl of garri.

Urgent step needs to be taken to curtail this embarrasing menace that has swept across the country.

Why should Nigeria be known for;

Kidnapping, Drug Traffixking, Human Trafficking, Ritual Killing, Terrorism, Militancy, Money Laundering, International Prostitution, Identity theft, Docoment Forgery, Suicide Bombing, Credit Card Scam, Armed Robbery, Internet Fraud and the list goes on.

Every ethnic group and religion has had representative both within and outside Nigeria so this is definitely not the time to start blaming one ethnicity or religious body for anyone of this crime.

It is tagged "Nigerian Crime"

Is this nation cursed

Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by supaeagles(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
democracy..... Demonstration of Craze ....... we never had these problems during military rule undecided
Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
lolarde: LMAO. Recharge card indeed.

the guy is saying the truth....Even the one of a school boy whom his mother sells vegetable was kidnapped but was later released after they sent 750 recharge card. Aba kidnappers are just hungry fools

Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by lion042(m): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
Let him finish their food

Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by HighChief4(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2012
Lets just hope they are kidnappers and nothing worst than that, cos I wonder why some stuppiiid people would take the stress of kidnapping a poor person. Anytime you wanna have a bad day, just read up some Naija news.
Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by Ibangap(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
lion042: Let him finish their food
He might likely not be fed.

Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by etchel(m): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2012
When i was younger in Benin City during my primary school days. Similar even occur, this time they got info that we had lots of tuber of yams. So they kidnapped my cousine & demanded that we settle with all the tubers of yam. It was 2 dozen tho n they collected alot of meat & fishes frm our stew n soup. They then release our cousine. The police came when my cousine was out of d kidnappers custody. That was my 1st time to see a police pistol silver type & i was happy they kidnapped my cousine. Its laughable now but back then our heart were on our lips.

Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by nunuvalante: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
wink
Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by andyanders: 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2012
U said the family was poor or is poor? If the family was poor, then the family has money, but if the family is poor, then they have no money. Please poster, correct the body of your msg.
Re: Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor by Yeske2(m): 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2012
Vikin:

Are you serious?

Prophet Isaac Amata Acquitted Of Two Counts Of Drug Trafficking / I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared / FULL STORY Of Tommy Popular Area Boy Killed In Abeokuta - Aye Vs EIYE Cult War