Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:08 PM

Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. (5807 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by kilimanjaro(m): 1:59am On Jun 19, 2012
Mine was 28 months! Meeeen i was so foolish then. It was as though i saw a Goddess the first day i set my eyes on her. And in between that 28 months, i received the insults I've never received in my life! There was a day she threatened to get me arrested if i ever come near her, there was a day she almost hit me with their entrance gate while persuading her. And lots of "shut ups", lots of "excuse mes", lots of "do you have wax in your ears"?
The very first day i was conversing with her she didn't even look at me let alone respond with just "hi". I later dug her, i got her name and address.
Ol boy, it was as if i won a jackpot the day she yessed me, the day she told me - I'm sorry for all that i made you through, i love you!
Ol boy, at first i thought it was a dream. When i realized it was real, meeeen, i jumped, i danced, i ran around the streets like someone who is practising for London Marathon.
What a crazy boy i was! Oya, make una talk una own.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by tellwisdom: 2:37am On Jun 19, 2012
Na poor,ugly folks dey do all dat one undecided undecided. Me no get time

No vex oga mi undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by kilimanjaro(m): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2012
tellwisdom: Na poor,ugly folks dey do all dat one undecided undecided. Me no get time

But it must have happened to you atleast once. Btw, don't tell me you've been meeting girls termed by Nigerians as 'cheap girls'.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by 195(f): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2012
think the highest was 2months or something

then i finally phucked her and lost complete and total intrest undecided

wasted my time after 2months

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by tellwisdom: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2012
kilimanjaro:
But it must have happened to you atleast once. Btw, don't tell me you've been meeting girls termed by Nigerians as 'cheap girls'.

Bros, in my entire life, havnt gon thru dat bullshit. Na so women GOLD reach?
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by kilimanjaro(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2012
190_@:
think the highest was 2months or something

then i finally phucked her and lost complete and total intrest undecided

wasted my time after 2months

Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by lifestyle1(m): 9:00am On Jun 19, 2012
18 months, that means i still have hope.. And did u ask her why she was playing so hard to get ? undecided
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2012
Ok seriously 28 months?...and did your relationship last that long? undecided
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 19, 2012
life_style: And did u ask her why she was playing so hard to get ? undecided
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Excelboi(m): 9:20am On Jun 19, 2012
tellwisdom: Na poor,ugly folks dey do all dat one undecided undecided. Me no get time

Den u can kindly 4ck out!!!
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2012
28 what? shocked
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Dyt(f): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2012
sexkillz: 28 what? shocked

Month
Osu
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 19, 2012
28months? That's way too long nah!! Did your relationship with her last up to that extend? Some babes sha!!! I cant gist a girl for up to a month, na gold she carry?
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by kilimanjaro(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2012
life_style: 18 months, that means i still have hope.. And did u ask her why she was playing so hard to get ? undecided
She didn't give me any reasonable answer when i asked. She was a virgin then though.
Oya, lets hear how your 18 months went.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by kilimanjaro(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2012
moroh: Ok seriously 28 months?...and did your relationship last that long? undecided
It lasted Oooo. The babe nearly kill me with love. Na me come dey run for her sef.
Oya, lets hear yours.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2012
28 gini? Na nun? Oh boi! Tarmac ma gbo o! God no thunder slap u ni? Which kian forming b dat

Oshisko!
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by kilimanjaro(m): 11:10am On Jun 19, 2012
sexkillz: 28 what? shocked
Surprised? I was so stuupid then! May God forgive 'gone at those days'.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by kilimanjaro(m): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2012
Idowuogbo: 28 gini? Na nun? Oh boi! Tarmac ma gbo o! God no thunder slap u ni? Which kian forming b dat

Oshisko!
GCFR, OFR of Africa, ma se yen.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by lifestyle1(m): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2012
Idowuogbo: 28 gini? Na nun? Oh boi! Tarmac ma gbo o! God no thunder slap u ni? Which kian forming b dat

Oshisko!

The girl is not cheap..
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by lifestyle1(m): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2012
kilimanjaro:
She didn't give me any reasonable answer when i asked. She was a virgin then though.
Oya, lets hear how your 18 months went.

undecided
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Skii(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2012
Tuwenti kini?? shocked
Mehn, you should frame your experience and hang it on the wall!!
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2012
life_style:

The girl is not cheap..
Is dat how u determine whose cheap or not ni? Boi u have a long way to go o! Ancient thinking#
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by kilimanjaro(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2012
Skii: Tuwenti kini?? shocked
Mehn, you should frame your experience and hang it on the wall!!
My lecturer once told me he wooed his wife that bore him 5 kids today for 4 years.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by deshclones(m): 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mine was 8months...met her during our jamb lessons back then..she was intelligent and very beautiful...and she handed desh all d insults you can think of..but funny thing was that I fccked her the very day she said yes to ma proposal..guess desh was naïve then..now na max of 1week and if the girl no gree drop pussy for desh to blow...I move on mehn..no tym jor..chics yakpaa for eko
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by IZUKWU(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2012
Floxyluv: 28months? That's way too long nah!! Did your relationship with her last up to that extend? Some babes sha!!! I cant gist a girl for up to a month, na gold she carry?
i talk am ! You be man . You dey form woman.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by IZUKWU(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
Do you when she said yes or when i yanshed her
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2012
kilimanjaro:
It lasted Oooo. The babe nearly kill me with love. Na me come dey run for her sef.
Oya, lets hear yours.
Wait, bros u toast babe for 28 months and u no marry am, na wa o. Anyway I nor get experience, my own no pass one or two months.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by kilimanjaro(m): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
deshclones: Mine was 8months...met her during our jamb lessons back then..she was intelligent and very beautiful...and she handed desh all d insults you can think of..but funny thing was that I fccked her the very day she said yes to ma proposal..guess desh was naïve then..now na max of 1week and if the girl no gree drop pussy for desh to blow...I move on mehn..no tym jor..chics yakpaa for eko
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by lifestyle1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Is dat how u determine whose cheap or not ni? Boi u have a long way to go o! Ancient thinking#

@ bold, Yes aunty...

ok wait, what if the girl accepted the same day and both of them bleeped each other the same day, what will u call such girl ? please be sincere with your answer cos somebodyisreading# undecided
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by lifestyle1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
Floxyluv: 28months? That's way too long nah!! Did your relationship with her last up to that extend? Some babes sha!!! I cant gist a girl for up to a month, na gold she carry?

Are you a lesbia.n ? undecided
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by kilimanjaro(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2012
moroh:
Wait, bros u toast babe for 28 months and u no marry am, na wa o. Anyway I nor get experience, my own no pass one or two months.
Bro, things dey happen. We separated due to some reasons beyond our control.
Re: Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. by honeric01(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mine was 24 MONTHS, she didn't say yes until 2 years later (Wanted to get into school first before getting into any "serious relationship".

We were friends for the period of "waiting".

5 years after, we are still dating and by the look of things, not ending soon. (i don't even want a half completed project in my CV)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am i going nuts?Pls advice / Funny Ladies / How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.