Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Customer Services - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Customer Services (1954 Views)

Customer Service Training In Lagos / English Course For Customer Service Representatives / Customer Service / Call Centre Rep - Earn As Much As N90, 000 Naira Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Services by lan: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2007
HELLO GUYS,
            I HAVE INTEREST IN CUSTOMER SERVICES,PLEASE WHAT PROFESSIONAL SKILLS/ TRAINING/SEMINARS DO I NEED TO UNDERGO TO BE WELL EQUIP FOR THE ROLE.YOUR URGENT RESPONSE WILL BE APPRECIATED.THANKS
Re: Customer Services by tflow: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2007
lan! what are your qualifications?
Re: Customer Services by lan: 10:58am On Nov 28, 2007
HELLO,
I HAVE A B.ED(EDU.TECH) AND A PROFICIENCY CERTIFICATE IN MANAGEMENT(PCM) FROM NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT THIS IS MY QUALIFICATION.THANKS
Re: Customer Services by niyiadewoy(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2007
hi, i like all i have read. wha do i need o join . i have a degree in guidance and counseling and poli science. i also have a dip in industrial relations and trade unionism .
Re: Customer Services by Stellawah: 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2011
Contact Centre support professionals (CCSP) offers UK customer service Certifications for Nigerians. Classes start on the 12 march 2011. Quality education that meets UK educational quality Standards.

Early registration attracts 5% discounts.

Customer service industry is world's largest recruitment industry. Nigerian service industry is exploding with the emergence of telecommunications. Lots of career opportunities on the way

So Get certified, get ready today for a career explosion.: Available courses
Certified Customer Service Professional: Certified Customer service Manager: Certified Customer service facilitator

Learning options: On-line: Classroom

Contact Us: customerservice@ccsponline.net, Call 08064835757, 018105047/6 website www.ccsponline.net for details. visit: 7 Ikorodu road, Maryland, Lagos
Re: Customer Services by gel: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2011
Hello Ian,

My name is Dan,the Marketing Executive/Consultant of c-centrik solutions located at 25b sunmola str.mende village,maryland.

I saw your enquiries and decided to respond to it.We've got exactly what you need and you can take out time to come down to our office
here in mende,maryland to see things for yourself at the above address.

We can give you a secure and promising bright future by having a professional qualification?Multinationals,Banks,Oil and Gas,Human
Resources,Aviation companies and a host of others are presently seeking for qualified people for Customer Services.

We can help you achieve your dreams to success at C-CENTRIK SOLUTIONS where we undergo professional training courses.We also create
employment opportunities for qalified persons who enrolled and passed the Advanced professional courses in Customers services.

Perharps you are self-employed or a boss,you also need customer services in your place of work for day to day interactions and transactions with your
clients.

Call now and enroll to equip yourself fully at C-CENTRIK SOLUTIONS.

COURSES AVAILABLE:
Advanced Certificate in Customers Service Managent Programme(8 Weekends)
VENUE: UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS ( UNILAG )# 101,250

International Online Customer Service Certification(3 days)
VENUE:
SHERATON HOTEL # 85,750
FIRST FOUNDATION OPEBI IKEJA # 65,250
NOTE: FREE LUNCH,TEA BREAK AND DRINKS WILL BE SERVED!!

*International Call Centre Certification
*Onsite/Offsite Customer Service Training
*Onsite/Offsite Soft Skills Training
*Onsite/Offsite HR/Mgt/Leadership Training

The certificate being issued by us is from the University of Rockhurst in the United States of America.
I expect to get a fitback from you through the information below:

All enquiries should be directed to:
The Market Executive/Consultant C-CENTRIK SOLUTIONS.
www.c-centriksolutions.com
TEL:08033238366
EMAIL: daniel@c-centriksolutions.com

(1) (Reply)

Help Please: Hoa Can I Get Free Tutorial Of Matlab: / Over 600 Gmat Prep Questions And Answers (free) / Cisco Networking Academy Abuja & Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.