Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On (2081 Views)

CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by Orikinla(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2012
It is really ironic to whine about someone cheating on you when you are not innocent of cheating on another person.

A guy cheated on a girlfriend as he started dating another girl. But he nearly committed suicide when the girl cheated on him! He barked and snarled at her in anger and came on Facebook to whine about how Nigerian girls cheat. But he never told his ignorant "Friends" that he once cheated on his ex-girlfriend.

I am a widely travelled Nigerian man who can tell you that the fact is Nigerian guys cheat 10 times more than Nigerian girls.
While Nigerian girls are ashamed to even admit that they have cheated on any guy, the Nigerian guys boast and brag about being fast and smooth operators as serial daters.
They brag about their cheating runs as they dine and wine at their clubs.
Most of the older men chasing campus girls are married. So who is fooling who?
Nigerian guys are fooling themselves.
[size=48pt]
If you don't want to be cheated on, then don't cheat! [/size]

4 Likes

Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by Dyt(f): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2012
Let dem know
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by Rocktation(f): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2012
Orikinla: guys are fooling themselves.

It's way bigger than Nigerian guys actually.
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2012
This makes some serious sense. . .
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by Orikinla(m): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2012
sexkillz: This makes some serious sense. . .
But there is one Nairaland babe you know very well who cheated on her boyfriend until he found out and ended their relationship. She hissed and continued with her new partner in crime until he now cheated on her and she was devastated.
It was one of her buddies who told her in jest, what goes around comes around. Now you know how cruel it is to cheat on someone?
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by Scash(f): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2012
#gbagaun!#
On point wink
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by kay9(m): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2012
U know, i actually agree with Oriks - dont cheat if u dont wana be cheated on, etc., bla bla bla...
BUT the fact that ORIKS, Pastor Goody-goody Numero Uno, had to say it, i dunno, i just wana laugh and yab and derail the whole kiniko, lol...
But hey, seriously, Oriks is a nice guy, i like him.... No homo. grin grin grin
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by Rocktation(f): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2012
You are sooo funny Kay9. But yeah, I know that feeling. He can be so...sometimes! cheesy
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by queensmith: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
the men are funny no doubt, they even deserve to be cheated on sef. its not as if theyre good for anything.
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by IZUKWU(m): 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
Does cheating mean you don't love your partner? Couldn't it be a weakness or just lack of self control . Doesn't one have the capacity to cheat on the one he loves .that you are in love with a person does it really prevent one from lusting after another? Or getting a hard on?
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith: the men are funny no doubt, they even deserve to be cheated on sef. its not as if theyre good for anything.
smh
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by IZUKWU(m): 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith: the men are funny no doubt, they even deserve to be cheated on sef. its not as if theyre good for anything.
so why should i keep drilling one woman,what else is she good for,who am i leaving the rest for?
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by Sijo01(f): 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
Orikinla: It is really ironic to whine about someone cheating on you when you are not innocent of cheating on another person.

A guy cheated on a girlfriend as he started dating another girl. But he nearly committed suicide when the girl cheated on him! He barked and snarled at her in anger and came on Facebook to whine about how Nigerian girls cheat. But he never told his ignorant "Friends" that he once cheated on his ex-girlfriend.

I am a widely travelled Nigerian man who can tell you that the fact is Nigerian guys cheat 10 times more than Nigerian girls.
While Nigerian girls are ashamed to even admit that they have cheated on any guy, the Nigerian guys boast and brag about being fast and smooth operators as serial daters.
[size=48pt]

Big time!
but some.
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by IZUKWU(m): 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2012
IZUKWU: Does cheating mean you don't love your partner? Couldn't it be a weakness or just lack of self control . Doesn't one have the capacity to cheat on the one he loves .that you are in love with a person does it really prevent one from lusting after another? Or getting a hard on?
There is absolutely no excuse for infidelity. . . If you truly love a person, you won't cheat on them. If you say you love a person and still make up excuses as to why you want to cheat or why you had to cheat, it's either you do not understand the semantics of love, or you are downright irresponsible!
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by Mynd44: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2012
This is one of the best threads on NL
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by kay9(m): 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
Rocktation: You are sooo funny Kay9. But yeah, I know that feeling. He can be so...sometimes! cheesy
grin
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by kay9(m): 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
Naughty gurl. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by Orikinla(m): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2012
Is kissing another girl cheating? Just only kissing for five minutes and stroking her hair and hugging her in the absence of her boyfriend. That's all. No s*e*x. But I had a very hard erection though.
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by luckgames(m): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2012
Orikinla: It is really ironic to whine about someone cheating on you when you are not innocent of cheating on another person.

[size=48pt]

Widely traveled doesn't not make you completely know what is going on in the Nigerian communities
You get second hand information ear say
You have to be on the ground to see things for yourself
Lot of ashawo
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by cindyrella(f): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
#Gbam well said!
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by Mynd44: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
The OP really said it as it is
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by joudini(m): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2012
Orikinla: Is kissing another girl cheating? Just only kissing for five minutes and stroking her hair and hugging her in the absence of her boyfriend. That's all. No s*e*x. But I had a very hard erection though.

And then he types this

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by Orikinla(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2012
joudini:

And then he types this

Kissing is just show of friendship.
What of holy kiss?
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
True Talk.
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by joudini(m): 6:50am On Jun 20, 2012
Orikinla:

Kissing is just show of friendship.
What of holy kiss?

Hehehe. When l read ur epistle, l had to look at the handle again and l was like ok! Kay9 had that inkling too cheesy

Na holy kiss dey give you attention? Now l see the correlation btw catholic churches n . . . cheesy
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by Murphy7h4: 8:47am On Jun 20, 2012
Much appreciated
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by queensmith: 8:52am On Jun 20, 2012
IZUKWU: Does cheating mean you don't love your partner? Couldn't it be a weakness or just lack of self control . Doesn't one have the capacity to cheat on the one he loves .that you are in love with a person does it really prevent one from lusting after another? Or getting a hard on?

yes, then you should date a partner with little or no self control. Then you can be competing on who has less self control.

Its not as if it's even easy to cheat or you havent had many an opportunity to stop yourself, so little self control has nothing to do with it. Why should anybody be with a man (or a woman) who cant keep his cockus to himself? Especially with all the diseases flying about the place? Nasty mofos
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by kay9(m): 8:59am On Jun 20, 2012
joudini:

Hehehe. When l read ur epistle, l had to look at the handle again and l was like ok! Kay9 had that inkling too cheesy

Na holy kiss dey give you attention? Now l see the correlation btw catholic churches n . . . cheesy
I tell u say d guy na pastor goody-goody.
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by KINGwax(m): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2012
sexkillz: There is absolutely no excuse for infidelity. . . If you truly love a person, you won't cheat on them. If you say you love a person and still make up excuses as to why you want to cheat or why you had to cheat, it's either you do not understand the semantics of love, or you are downright irresponsible!
why am i agreeing wit u on this? Somethin must be wrong. Seems you're right though. But hey, i so much love my girl, i'll die if i caught her cheating..but me, i cheat like hey! And i so much love her.
Re: If You Don't Want To Be Cheated On by Tgirl4real(f): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2012
Orikinla: Is kissing another girl cheating? Just only kissing for five minutes and stroking her hair and hugging her in the absence of her boyfriend. That's all. No s*e*x. But I had a very hard e.rection though.

I see the irony.

No qualms until the boyfriend lands u a blow grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG, Has She Just Been Duped? / BB Stole Her Boyfriend From Her / Trouble Has Brought Me Back Here On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.