Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare (15330 Views)

28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi / El-rufai Says NNPC Is Evil, Has No Right To Bankrupt Nigeria / President Jonathan’s Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria – Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Demdem(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

Sorry oo, what do you call selling a product less than cost price?
Its a pity brain transplant technology is not mature...

Dacrazy, we have been told that there even isnt any need for importing in the first place. Are u also nuts?

13. With regards to the 445,000 bpd allocation to NNPC , the Committee believes that with the current refining capacity of 53% and the SWAP/Offshore processing arrangement of the balance of 47%, it is sufficient to provide the nation with the following products:
a. 40 Million Litres Per Day (MLPD) of PMS,
b. 10 MLPD of Kerosene (HHK)
c. 8.97 MLPD of Diesel (AGO) ,
d. 0.62 MLPD of LPG and
e. 2.31 MLPD of FO
It is only AGO whose average daily consumption of 12 million Litres per day will not be achieved in full. Since AGO has been deregulated, other marketers can make up for the 3.03 MLPD AGO shortfalls. The implication of this finding is that if NNPC properly manages the allocation of 445 bpd efficiently, the availability of the products can be achieved by the NNPC alone. This contrasts the situation where in 2009-2011 NNPC got the daily allocation of 445,000bpd and the nation still had to import through Marketers.
Curiously, although NNPC confirmed that it makes some savings of about =N= 11.00 per litre refining locally than import, it could not be established that the Corporation reflects this cost differential in its claims to subsidy.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
dayokanu:

This id10t would come out later and cry when Retardeen jonathan is insulted but he has no scrupples calling people who are his fathers mates f00ls

And I guess your father is not Jonathans mate abi?!
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by 68solo: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
Demdem:

Dacrazy, show us where he said such? grin grin
dacrazy leave that stupid nonsense who address himself dalover you need not talk to such person .you should have know kind of type
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by kasiem(m): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
H$LBroker:
This man is the only person that say truth about Nigeria Leaders, God bless Bakare the prophet
do u remember that truth that he said about buhari being outdated for naija?! I love dat truth
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Demdem(m): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
dayokanu:

This id10t would come out later and cry when Retardeen jonathan is insulted but he has no scrupples calling people who are his fathers mates f00ls

The idddiot just attacked me right now on another thread for calling my president retardeen. his hypocrisy legendary

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by dayokanu(m): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

And I guess your father is not Jonathans mate abi?!

They are all public figures and deserve to be insulted when they dont do their duty

because you are my fathers mate doesnt give you the right to abuse your office

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2012
dayokanu:

They are all public figures and deserve to be insulted when they dont do their duty

Really!!

Thanks for sharing!!
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by kasiem(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
dayokanu:

stil imagining d kind of beating ur dad wil be receiving from u at home

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by DaLover(m): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2012
sesanrota: Typical nigerian way, we know d truth but we prefer doing something else, Bakara raised a point, its left for us to agree or disagree with some, if u call him a fool, why angry if GEJ is called a fool too. lets look at issues based on there objectivity

“Where did they get the money from? Did the money come from government? These are oil vultures. What is the foundation of his riches; is it not corruption? Has Nigeria not been celebrating corrupt fellows? Corruption in Nigeria is now endemic.

We know what he wants, he wants hhis own share...decieving nigerians that he wants to save them is just low and unbecoming
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
ITS HIGH TIME GOODLUCK DESOLVED THE EXECUTIVE,RESIGNED HIS POST AND HANDOVER POWER TO A TRANSITIONAL GOVERNMENT TO BE HEADED BY D.MARK.THIS SPILLED BLOOD IS NOT WHAT IT.HE'S NOT ACTING C in C
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by DaLover(m): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
Demdem:

Dacrazy, we have been told that there even isnt any need for importing in the first place. Are u also nuts?

13. With regards to the 445,000 bpd allocation to NNPC , the Committee believes that with the current refining capacity of 53% and the SWAP/Offshore processing arrangement of the balance of 47%, it is sufficient to provide the nation with the following products:
a. 40 Million Litres Per Day (MLPD) of PMS,
b. 10 MLPD of Kerosene (HHK)
c. 8.97 MLPD of Diesel (AGO) ,
d. 0.62 MLPD of LPG and
e. 2.31 MLPD of FO
It is only AGO whose average daily consumption of 12 million Litres per day will not be achieved in full. Since AGO has been deregulated, other marketers can make up for the 3.03 MLPD AGO shortfalls. The implication of this finding is that if NNPC properly manages the allocation of 445 bpd efficiently, the availability of the products can be achieved by the NNPC alone. This contrasts the situation where in 2009-2011 NNPC got the daily allocation of 445,000bpd and the nation still had to import through Marketers.
Curiously, although NNPC confirmed that it makes some savings of about =N= 11.00 per litre refining locally than import, it could not be established that the Corporation reflects this cost differential in its claims to subsidy.

There is something wrong with your head, does the government need to be the one giving you petrol in the first place?
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by DaLover(m): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
dayokanu:

You and Bakare are the same type of beast, he stood in front of lagos crowd and call GEJ names and now you are saying he is not a f00l...think again bro..
what about your other retardeen?
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
excellence44: ITS HIGH TIME GOODLUCK DESOLVED THE EXECUTIVE,RESIGNED HIS POST AND HANDOVER POWER TO A TRANSITIONAL GOVERNMENT TO BE HEADED BY D.MARK.THIS SPILLED BLOOD IS NOT WHAT IT.HE'S NOT ACTING C in C

Its high time you stopped having access to the internet, com,puters and other forms of communication.. Your foolishness is contagious..
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Demdem(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

There is something wrong with your head, does the government need to be the one giving you petrol in the first place?

Confirmed. dacrazy has comprehension issues. Too much of arse-sucking grin grin
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by mbulela: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
Bakare is being unnecessarily PC. There can be no revolution without bloodshed. No external intervention (intervention from outside the political class)will be peaceful and orderly. It must and will be forceful and violent. The difference is that it will not be the blood of the innocent and the masses. It will be the blood of the barbarians who have moved from the gates and are now occupying the city hall and main streets.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by DaLover(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2012
Demdem:

Confirmed. dacrazy has comprehension issues. Too much of arse-sucking grin grin

You want the right thing in a wrongly structured country..dreamers...all attention is focused on how to get people to control the oil wealth and distribute freely..continue the status quo...
Will you ever see bakare talking about resource control and true federalism...the real corruption in nigeria...no
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by philip0906(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

If the Bible thumping supporter of Cattle Fhuckers is challenging the source of Otedolas money (which everyboy knows is through Oil), then he should explain how he gets the money he used in entering Politics.. Abi you think say na free?!

And what has the bolded got to do with anything?!

And the only reason we are broke is not necessarily because the money is being stolen alone, but also because actual work is being done beyond just payment of workers salary like before..
unfortunately,u r doing this 4 free unlike ur much smarter croony beef who gets paid. . .ur country is broke,unemployement is high,kidnappers are feasting,suicide bombers r dancing around in a melee,poverty is biting the citizenry hard,corruption is smiling @ us and u r here snuffing on some jona pee in ur blood sucking shrine. . .Just keep deceiving urself
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by TechRev: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2012
Still trying to understand and believe most nigerians are not crazy or naughts. Is this common to black man?? They all seem difficult to understand with no exception:

President GEJ once said the Gov know ppl behind BH, they even threatened to publish their names. BH is till killing and no names published nothing done.

Buhari could not account for missing N2bn of NNPC funds yet he claims he will fight corruption. He truncated democracy yet wants to be elected.

Bakare once said Nigeria's messiah is not Buhari, yet he becomes buhari's running mate in election. He once said there would be wild wild north, and now blames Gov for BH killings.
He enriched himself by taking from the poor, their offering, yet he is questioning Otedolla's source of wealth.

Are these guys not crazy?? SMH
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by megastu(m): 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2012
@Dalover,

I shake my head for you. The guy is talking sense here you are just there talking gibberish. Imagine GEJ going to attend an "Earth Summit" when the Country he is supposing to be governing is under fire. That guy is indeed cluelesss.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by theking5: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mr bakare has found out dt buhari is about to dump him and embrace tinubu, he now starts shouting in other to be remain relevant, i wonder what dis man saw in buhari dt he never sees anything wrong in him, d north are killing christians everyday and he never condems only to blame GEJ, I wonder d kind of god he is serving. Am realy ashamed of him, when he cannot see anything bad in d bombing of christians by muslim north only to blame it on mr president.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Demdem(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

You want the right thing in a wrongly structured country..dreamers...all attention is focused on how to get people to control the oil wealth and distribute freely..continue the status quo...

yes now just like the tompolos, Asaris, Atekes etc are controlling it leaving the villagers and the vast majority in penury. who are u deceiving?

Will you ever see bakare talking about resource control and true federalism...the real corruption in nigeria...no

Yes i have, infact he stands for SNC. am sure u arent aware of that dacrazy grin
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Its high time you stopped having access to the internet, com,puters and other forms of communication.. Your foolishness is contagious..

I PITY TRIBAL BIGOTS LIKE YOU.The blood of many IGBOS killed by this govts inability to defend her people is my pain.I wish slow pokes like u n ur pres wakeup n do d right tin by bolwin out.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by SpiritofOkija(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2012
philip0906:
unfortunately,u r doing this 4 free unlike ur much smarter croony beef who gets paid. . .ur country is broke,unemployement is high,kidnappers are feasting,suicide bombers r dancing around in a melee,poverty is biting the citizenry hard,corruption is smiling @ us and u r here snuffing on some jona pee in ur blood sucking shrine. . .Just keep deceiving urself

The Country is broke.. Yes its true.. Reason being that for the first time in our history, work is being done and these works require money to be done.. Where do you expect the money to come from? We are not a producing economy and the small one we have left after paying salaries, people like Lawan and co are stealing it..

No be today unemployment start so dont blame it on Jonathan.. If anything, Local content bill has boosted better paid employment for Nigerians as against the usual crap of LASTMA type employment by previous administration..

Kidnapping has greatly reduced now since the days of Yaradua so I dont get what you are saying..

Suicide Bomders may be on the loose, but the government must be doing the best they can (with the resources avaliable to them to tackle the problem..) Just because you dont see Jonathan on NTA running after some towel head muslim fanatic dont mean he isnt doing something about it..

Poverty has been with us for a long time bro.. Stop acting like Jonathan brought poverty to Nigeria..

Corrution has also been here since before 1960.. So why are you acting surprised?!

My own is that criminals like Bakare has no right to call another person a criminal.. Mr. Bakare made a living from selling false hope to gullible Nigerians which is equally as bad as a politician that steals public fund..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by werepeLeri: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2012
Church corruption, church stealing, church hooliganism - spending people's hard earned money - in the name of a church, is nothing but absolute corruption and smart hooliganism - so, Mr. Bakare - kindly shut the f up. We still remember your false and unfulfilled prophesies of 1999, that if OBJ was installed as President, blood will flow like water. Bros- in fact, you are just seeking relevance - setting the nation on fire, instead of saving it. Goon.

Why havent you stand for Christians being killed in the North? Why arent you saying something to save them - why arent you convening meetings against Boko Haram, why arent you speaking against Boko Haram on your pulpit - why arent you speaking against the avowed BH trying to annihilate christians? You will be asked questions when you get to heaven or hell.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by DaLover(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2012
[quote author=Demdem][/quote]
Yes SNC where the north and south west will produce 80% of the canidates and vote against resource control?
So Buhari is also for SNC abi?

GEJ is not and Angel, but dont tell me that Buhari and Bakare are better...if you are ready to really change this country..lets institute resource control and true federalism, we dont need any jambory to do that, the HOR and sanate can do that...whats hold us back is the SW and North will vote against it weather SNC, NC or senate...
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by Ganys: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2012
Beaf:

^
Why is this punk always quick in calling people names?
R3tard!
Then, he shares something in common with your paymaster GEJ
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by folu500(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Even God would steal money if he were the president of Nigeria and had dumb citizens like yourself as his subjects..

mr okija i will advise you to be careful with ur language what u said above is pure blasphemy. Pls a little restrain on ur part will be appreciated
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by werepeLeri: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
Pastor Bakare - a christian pastor - wants to save Nigeria through SNG, hence he condemns everything the President does - but not for once has he spoken on his pulpit about Boko Haram killing Christians, he is political, he is not true.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by philip0906(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

The Country is broke.. Yes its true.. Reason being that for the first time in our history, work is being done and these works require money to be done.. Where do you expect the money to come from? We are not a producing economy and the small one we have left after paying salaries, people like Lawan and co are stealing it..

No be today unemployment start so dont blame it on Jonathan.. If anything, Local content bill has boosted better paid employment for Nigerians as against the usual crap of LASTMA type employment by previous administration..

Kidnapping has greatly reduced now since the days of Yaradua so I dont get what you are saying..

Suicide Bomders may be on the loose, but the government must be doing the best they can (with the resources avaliable to them to tackle the problem..) Just because you dont see Jonathan on NTA running after some towel head muslim fanatic dont mean he isnt doing something about it..

Poverty has been with us for a long time bro.. Stop acting like Jonathan brought poverty to Nigeria..

Corrution has also been here since before 1960.. So why are you acting surprised?!

My own is that criminals like Bakare has no right to call another person a criminal.. Mr. Bakare made a living from selling false hope to gullible Nigerians which is equally as bad as a politician that steals public fund..
Its obvious that u have taken an overdose of jona pee or u r high on human blood. . .let me help u
1.kindly give us authentic stats 2 prove that kidnaping has been reduced
2. what employment r u talking about? don't u ever come out of that blood sucking cave u call shrine 2 reality?
3.Obama did not cause the recession but americans r holding him accountable and he might not just get elected.Hopefully u have Dstv in ur shrine 2 be up 2 date with how its done in civilised countries
4. No one forced jona 2 be there.He saw d poverty in d land and promised 2 reduce it,bombings took a new dimension in his regime and he has promised that by june-boko haram would be history.We r already in june
Kindly get off that cave of urs and dring on latrine poo 2 cure the spell on ur head that has made u 2 be soo dumb
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by y2kaustin(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover: Why can't this f00l just shut the hell up if he has nothing else to contribute....right now we are trying to see how we can manage CPC supporters bombing the north and the guy is making noise all over the place...
.....i can see why you are in abject penury!!
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by manny4life(m): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
Personally, let me don't blame the player BUT the games.

Some of the things he actually said is indeed true. I honestly believe that Lawan/Otedola saga is a pure distraction from the fuel subsidy saga, that I strongly believe. Nigerians need/deserve the truth, and the best thing GEJ can do now is "DELIVER JUSTICE" to those involved in this mess.

On that note, I do agree with Mr. Bakare that a "revolution is need", to sanitize our system. Our system is corrupt and inept, we're left stranded, just like he said, GOD WILL NOT COME DOWN, he will use people like you and I for change. Though I like the way he stopped short of not calling baboons and dogs soaked in blood (bloodshed).

Although, I do not agree with Mr. Bakare that GEJ is here to bankrupt the country. Mr Jonathan may be weak (like I've often stated, he may or may no be corrupt, idk, but I do know that Mr. Bakare did say it wrong here.

In all, there's no need to exchange words, bottom line is that the man spoke the obvious truth. Sorry to those who can't see it.
Re: Jonathan's Destiny Is To Bankrupt Nigeria - Bakare by igbsam(m): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover: Why can't this f00l just shut the hell up if he has nothing else to contribute....right now we are trying to see how we can manage CPC supporters bombing the north and the guy is making noise all over the place...
You are the fool here. Someone is saying something reasonable and u are busy calling him a fool. Am not a bakare fan, but he definately made some points here. Watch wat u say dude and pls, its not important u comment on this. Cowards like you, would seat around and allow urselves to be milked by such a clueless govt. The rate of corruption in nigeria has reached its peak and its clearly written in the air, who the culprits are. yet we go about celebrating them while we cry about the economic downfall of nigeria whereby wey know those causing the downfall. Oh, just shut the hell up dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week / Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu / Certificate Scandals Threaten 2019 Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.