Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1109777 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by meritdee(m): 7:33am On Nov 07, 2012
Wunmiesen: I went for interview at Ibadan today not knowing what the job was about, the recruiting officers later came in and told us they were from Health Stream
. They gave us a sheet and called it a test,after that we were briefed about their company, they said they are into health matters and they need people to work with them as partners but before anybody can join he or she would have to pay 8500naira for licensing which would allow that person practice as certified health worker. They sad thing about it was that out of about 35 of us that were there, over 20 agreed and they were given forms to fill. The interview was at a white complex beside Eco Bank,Agodi Gate Ibadan. The head of the team that spoke with us introduced himself as Ayo Tajudeen. I observed that most of them were muslim coz the ladies covered their hair with either a cap or an Hijab and all the names that were mentioned were muslim names. I felt for those that fell victim but there was nothing I could do to help them.

Yeah, It was due to lack of information. Sorry for them too
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bakusha(m): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2012
Mornn guys aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ tnks 4d G̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ work. Pls do any 1 v clue on fact base consulting ltd,  ws cald 4an intaview ds coming sa2day,  want 2knw mayb D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ r geniu. Pls help ♏ε̲̣̣ out
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dikeadline: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2012
Infact,I'm very impressed with this stuff abt fake recruitment agancies cuz I know of abt 2 of them.One's in Oremeji in Isolo,they called themselves Wellness homes.I was called for an interview,wrote a test and all for them to start marketing dia products and @ d end of d day,we wia told to pay a fee of 8,500 for a particular medical certificate.they even said,if u don't have d full money,u can pay some now and balance up after when d Cert's finally ready.There's another one in adeniyi jones called CNI,dat one u'll pay a fee of 2500 for a medical test before they can accept u.The List of these kinda agencies r endless.It's only God dat will save us cuz I donnoe y people'll b duping innocent people of d little they have all in d name of trying to get a job.It's not fair.Pls,u guyz shuld b careful and b very watchful.I'm happy I didn't fall for their tricks sha.just sharing ma views.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by chidexCORP: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2012
dike adline: Infact,I'm very impressed with this stuff abt fake recruitment agancies cuz I know of abt 2 of them.One's in Oremeji in Isolo,they called themselves Wellness homes.I was called for an interview,wrote a test and all for them to start marketing dia products and @ d end of d day,we wia told to pay a fee of 8,500 for a particular medical certificate.they even said,if u don't have d full money,u can pay some now and balance up after when d Cert's finally ready.There's another one in adeniyi jones called CNI,dat one u'll pay a fee of 2500 for a medical test before they can accept u.The List of these kinda agencies r endless.It's only God dat will save us cuz I donnoe y people'll b duping innocent people of d little they have all in d name of trying to get a job.It's not fair.Pls,u guyz shuld b careful and b very watchful.I'm happy I didn't fall for their tricks sha.just sharing ma views.

pls i want to no if this company COMPOVINE TECHNOLOGIES LTD is for real, was called for an interview
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Obinoscopy(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2012
chidexCORP:

pls i want to no if this company COMPOVINE TECHNOLOGIES LTD is for real, was called for an interview

I checked their website (www.compovine.com) and it seem real. Checkout their address: 11 Oshitelu Street Off Otigba Str,Computer Village,Ikeja-Lagos
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2012
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by staneve(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2012
Pals whot abt lington n baines consultin @awolowo road ikoyi?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by DejiOluyem(m): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2012
Resource Result, 32 Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun, Ikeja Lagos, pls job seekers beware, the above address is a variety shop and a total virtual address. This people are suspected for shady and false employment. I have just had a very horrible experience with them. In your own interest, take off from them.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Dimpledup(f): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2012
Hi, guys... I'm new here. I just registered. Pls, does any one know anything about Galaxy Consult @ 15, Adekunbi crescent off Oluwaleyimu street, Allen Avenue, Ikeja? I got an invitation from them yesterday. The interview is today by 2pm. Pls I need ur help b4 I go and do something stupid by going there.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Obinoscopy(m): 9:25am On Nov 12, 2012
Dimpledup: Hi, guys... I'm new here. I just registered. Pls, does any one know anything about Galaxy Consult @ 15, Adekunbi crescent off Oluwaleyimu street, Allen Avenue, Ikeja? I got an invitation from them yesterday. The interview is today by 2pm. Pls I need ur help b4 I go and do something stupid by going there.

They are scammers.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Dimpledup(f): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2012
@ Obinoscopy, 4 real?! Ha! Thank God oo. Thanx a lot. You just saved me a whole lot of trouble. Thank you so much.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mkoabiola: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2012
Dimpledup: Hi, guys... I'm new here. I just registered. Pls, does any one know anything about Galaxy Consult @ 15, Adekunbi crescent off Oluwaleyimu street, Allen Avenue, Ikeja? I got an invitation from them yesterday. The interview is today by 2pm. Pls I need ur help b4 I go and do something stupid by going there.
Run like usain bolt b4 dey swindle ur money
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Obinoscopy(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2012
Dimpledup: @ Obinoscopy, 4 real?! Ha! Thank God oo. Thanx a lot. You just saved me a whole lot of trouble. Thank you so much.

You're welcome. Always feel free to ask questions here on Nairaland, we've got people that can help out with answers. Regards
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Dimpledup(f): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2012
Thanx abiola and obinoscopy... These people are mad o. God pass them sha.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by chidexCORP: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
Obinoscopy:

They are scammers.

pls what of COMPOVINE TECHNOLOGIES LTD??
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dragnetgsetest: 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
Thanks for sharing this helpful information with Nairaland Users
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by sms9ja(f): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hi houz, I got a txt which looks skeptical for an interview at 15 adekunbi cr off olawaleyimu st off toyin ikeja are they real??, said in an HMO!please reply
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mkoabiola: 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
sms9ja: Hi houz, I got a txt which looks skeptical for an interview at 15 adekunbi cr off olawaleyimu st off toyin ikeja are they real??, said in an HMO!please reply
No wala
Bt av it @d back of ur mind dat will av to pay b4 u can work with dem.8k or 10k
100% sure of wat am saying
Goodluck
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by nwokobioma: 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
guys, let take note of all the names mentioned here
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by sms9ja(f): 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
mko abiola:
No wala
Bt av it @d back of ur mind dat will av to pay b4 u can work with dem.8k or 10k
100% sure of wat am saying
Goodluck

Hi Abiola I tot as much, wasn't buying it! Thks so much don't have money for scammers o
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by okson2003: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
Wunmi10: I just got this today . What do you all think ? They are very dumb. That's exactly what I thought!

Zebra  Petroleum Nigeria Plc
Corporate Address: KM2/13 Zebra  drive,
Zebra Industrial Layout opposite
shell gate,Bonny  Island ,Nigeria.
Fax: (234) (0) 9 4601508
Hr Help Line:
08173558052Email:
info@Zebras-petroleum.comzebraoil@ymail.comwww.Zebras-petroleum.com
         Nigeria
JOB OFFER CODE REF.:NO.: zeb NIG PLC / JOB/ENG 1023zd-777
ZEBRA : ENERGY FOR LIFE.
                                  16 -  Oct -  2012
Dear Applicant
From the desk (HR) human resource  relations department of ZEBRA PETROLEUM NIGERIA PLC wishes you the very best of the chrismas season as you prepare to give out your professional services to this newly established firm,you are among the third and last batch of employees to be employed in this firm for the year , this employment vacancy after screening is only open to (thirty two)32 carefully selected candidates online,28 candidates offline, while the remaining candidate are expatriates from various countries in other to meet up with the current trend of competition in the oil and gas sector,note also that we are a registered oil servicing firm based in UK www.Zebras-petroleum.com,focused on europe,the middle east and africa.
Our branches in africa are egypt,Guinea,Morocco,Mauritania and libya,while ZEBRA PETROLEUM PLC is our new firm in Nigeria as the largest exporter of crude oil in africa,our official worldwide website is currently under construction and will be hosted,coming soon for global access on the 30TH of october 2012 as informed by our IT experts and will be noted as www.zebrapetroleum.com.ng,meanwhile you can make direct contact with this firm via our official domain email address at :
info@Zebras-petroleum.com or
zebraoil@ymail.com.
We have received your resume application sent in by you, which have passed through screening this morning and was officially signed and approved by the general manager himself DR RAYHANN GEORGE which was confirmed suitable, you have been confirmed capable of working with our company, we hereby present to you the soft copy of your appointment  letter which proofs that you have been employed to work with  ZEBRA PETROLEUM NIGERIA PLC. and We employ staff based on four core values namely Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our staff to exhibit these Core values. This is an Affirmation that your Experiences and Qualifications where found suitably qualified for the requirements of this company.
Kindly, note that you have to provide a scan copy of your National I.D Card along with the copy of your affidavit of guarantee clearance Certificate, which you are to obtain from the companies solicitor LANARD LAW CHAMBERS  to the company before your interview date, Due to past experiences the company has had with International and local staffs along side the current security challenges in the country , the Company now makes it mandatory for every short listed candidate to summit an affidavit of guarantee data clearance certificate. This ensures that any staff coming to work with us will be legally and officially cleared by the companies legal practitioner so as to make sure that we are employing an honest and terror free applicant into our reputable firm so as not to fall victim to predators as advised by our security department in line with the current security challenges currently experienced in this country, kindly note that you are requested to print- out your Soft copy appointment Letter and the copy of affidavit of guarantee clearance  certificate which you will present to the company on the  brief face to face Interview date.
Due to long distance and time frame in booking an  appointment with the lawyer you are advised to make contact with the companies solicitor via their email or phone contact as stated below to enable you meet up on time for the interview.as soon as you complete their procedures they will send to you the hard or soft copies of your affidavit papers which you are to come along with on the interview date.
Note also that you are responsible for the cost of procuring your papers as the company will reimburse back to you any fee spent while in process of obtaining your clearance papers, so you are humbly advised to procure your papers on your  own expense while the company will reimburse back any fund spent while procuring those very valuable and important clearance
papers, you shall be re-payed back any funds spent in procuring those papers along with the50% payment of your first month salary to enable you have reasonable funds at hand to help you settle some of your most important financial needs so as to enable you concentrate on your new job,you are also advised to come along with your payment teller on the interview day which you used to make your payment to the lawyer  for your papers so it can be filed for reimbursement immediately before the interview.
          LANARD LAW CHAMBERS
5th floor,Shippers Plaza, 13, Nadola Square
Off Micheal Okpara Street, Wuse Zone 2,Beside
Synergy Law Partnership Abuja Nigeria.
e-mail:
lanardlaw.chambers@lawyer.comTel:
08106217298 Hon Barrister, Precious Nnaji (Esq)
Company Attorney And Solicitor.
Job: Affidavit of Guarantee Clearance Certificate.
Kindly contact the Attorney as soon as you receive this mail to enable you procure your working Affidavit of Guarantee clearance Certificate which they will obtain for you ( On Your Behalf) which you will also present to the company on or before your interview date.
Very Important Notice: Note that it is un-official and against the constitution guiding the Nigerian labour congress (NLC)for an applicant to procure or spend funds while processing his or her papers as it is the out-right duty of the employer to do so , but due to the security lapses currently experienced in the country today in Nigeria the company boardmanagement after a general emergency  meeting last week Monday insisted that all short listed candidates must procure their papers so as to enable the company's solicitor screen and clear such candidates data/profile  to fit in our company's environment for safety purposes to this firm and her clients .
Job Start Date:  29th - october - 2012
Your Job Designation: ( CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER )
Your face to face brief Interview Date:  : 20th - Oct - 2012
Time:   9:55 am prompt
Affidavit of Guarantee Procurement Deadline Date: 18th - Oct - 2012.Should be scanned & sent to us via email along with the copies of your credentials by 9.am our official work opening hour for the day.
N/B : You are to be present on or before 9.10.am,forty five  minutes before commencement of the one on one  interview, as the interview will take off immediately we have conducted our formal morning  prayers as usual if you wish to make any inquiry.
For further clarification you are to make contact via our official emailaddress at(
info@zebras-petroleum.com ) or for faster reply  you are advised to kindly make contact with the Hr recruiting manager in charge  on (234)
081-7355-8052, failure to present
your papers on or before the deadline date will lead to the termination of your appointment which is 100% irrevocable.
Your duties and responsibility (Job Profile) will be handed over to you along with the hard copy of your appointment letter on the interview day.candidates will also be posted  via the national guardian daily newspaper,you are also advised to print out the soft copy of your  appointment letter ,sign and scan back to us via email along with the scanned copy of your affidavit of guarantee clearance papers so that your name will be included in our database and score bill board else you will not be allowed around the companies premises on the interview,you shall be provided with basic accommodation by the companies housing complex unit along side transport mobility transit and free lunch.
Salary on Monthly bases:   N182.000.00 (One Hundred And Eighty Two Thousand Naira Only) for a start.
Venue:   KM2/13 Zebra drive, Zebra Industrial Layout opposite shell gate, Bonny Island Rivers State  Nigeria
Kindly note that you must be on time as lateness will not be tolerated.also you must be smartly dressed as we have zero tolerance for un-kept outfit, candidates that have successfully procured their papers will be air lifted via the companies private chopper / helicopter from the main island base above the sea shore to the companies postal address (live interview ground) take note as the pilot ,security and crew members will demand for a copy of your affidavit clearance papers also before inviting you into the chopper, please kindly en-devour to be on time.
We wish you success working with us while expanding your experiences in your chosen career field.
Congratulations!
Eng Salisu Ahmed
Head of  Employee Relations
Zebra Petroleum Nigeria Plc
Fax: (234) (0) 9 4601508
Hr Help Line:
081-7355-8052email:
info@Zebras-petroleum.comzebraoil@ymail.com
www.Zebras-petroleum.com
         Nigeria
Copyright © 2012. Zebra Petroleum plc. All rights reserved,a subsidiary of Zebra Petroleum Corporation Uk

This guys are wrong people, pls be careful of them.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
The are scammers beware
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by marybel: 7:32am On Nov 15, 2012
i am a living testimony VHR is real they only said we shld pay for our lincense fees and here am i today making money, as at monday i made 50000 dat day from my presentation. you shld try it b4 u judge.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by enaeni(f): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2012
I got a job frm esther breakthrough after d'exams and payment of fees only to find out it was jus a waste of my time . Its all a scam
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Walexz02(m): 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
Here[url]nairaland.com[/url]
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by OlumideOriade: 7:44am On Nov 16, 2012
Heath stream Alliance they are not a scammer they are I work with them,they are not forcing any body to pay for license or form if u like u will pay if u don't like u won't pay am a prophet of God I work with them making my money,pls stop saying they are fake.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 19, 2012
Pls can anyone confirm if this is genuine,I just got this on my phone: 'You are invited to an interview by CWAY Food & Beverages. Date: 21/11/2012 Venue: Kessingsheen Plaza, by NNPC junction Ejigbo, Lagos. Time: 1.30PM' ...... Pls reply ASAP cos i don't wanna be a victim again. Thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 19, 2012
sms9ja:

Hi Abiola I tot as much, wasn't buying it! Thks so much don't have money for scammers o

Pls can anyone confirm if this is genuine,I just got this on my phone: 'You are invited to an interview by CWAY Food & Beverages. Date: 21/11/2012 Venue: Kessingsheen Plaza, by NNPC junction Ejigbo, Lagos. Time: 1.30PM' ...... Pls reply ASAP cos i don't wanna be a victim again. Thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by datum2012: 11:10am On Nov 19, 2012
Any good Employment agency charges the clients not the candidates who they place. I am working in a top Africa recruitment agency and i know how the top and good ones function.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.