Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1110514 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by edogho(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2012
[b][/b] one more tin o. Don't eva tink of calling d phone numbers on vacancy posters u c around o. U will waste both airtime and time. Ritualist almost carry me because of giving it a try.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by amybubbles: 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hi NLers,pls I got a text 4rm ONLL int invitin me for an interview
Tomorrow 8 dec 2012,pls does anyone knw abt dem cos am really skeptical abt d whole thing.thanx

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Motunrayo01: 1:39am On Dec 08, 2012
Is FSG consult at 5 yaya abatan rd, Ogba a scam 2, concerning oneal, e no go beta for dem infact i feel like going der and insult them , or mayb report 2 EFCC cos this shuldnt be appening in a country we're we have laws that govern us, imagine dem wan scam me, say make i bring 8500 for license (thunder fire der mouth). Pls is FSG SCAM
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by playces: 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
pls nlanders, wats d nature of job at NATUREPLUS..got an invitation for interview on Monday 10th..i need som enlightenment on wat they do...cant afford to waste my tfare cs i'm in ogun state
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mkoabiola: 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
playces: pls nlanders, wats d nature of job at NATUREPLUS..got an invitation for interview on Monday 10th..i need som enlightenment on wat they do...cant afford to waste my tfare cs i'm in ogun state
U are free to go
But u will need 8,000 to register
Hop ds helps.
Ikeja is not too far,play go.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Obinoscopy(m): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
playces: pls nlanders, wats d nature of job at NATUREPLUS..got an invitation for interview on Monday 10th..i need som enlightenment on wat they do...cant afford to waste my tfare cs i'm in ogun state

Click this link for more info: www.nairaland.com/1049174

One of the posters gave an advice and I quote:

ayo_kenny37: I will not take the decision for u bt after reading this, it will be clearer to u.

Natureplus is into selling of health products. U get there they 1st of all bring 1 test for u to do then a lenghtly lecture on selling their products.

U will now be asked to pay an amount of money to get u a certificate as a nutritionist cos only nutritionists can sell the products.

The choice is urs bro

The amount to be paid for the certificate is 8500 as rightly said by mko abiola, after which you are to be marketing their products which you have to purchase from them. If you are up to the task then goodluck. But I'll never encourage a young graduate to engage in such.

Regards
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Atoks25: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2012
Thanks to nl for the info i got from reading previous post about wellness home inc @no9 oremeji street isolo lagos.I just got a text from them invitin me for interview on tue 11th dec 2012.Thunder fire dem i will use my money for better things.Godbless nairalanders
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by playces: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
Tanx so much for d info..natureplus,HSA..al nah same..#8500..issorai
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Javlen: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
caringtaiwo: its a lie concerning esther breaktrou they get me job better offer
You being bleeped up.you aint caring like you said you are.opps think you right they gave you a gatekeepers job well thats good for a b like you ges they pitied you when you asked for a low class job...Bleep you and everybody thats loves you
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by natureplushmo: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2012
Some Nigerians are really myopic in their thinking. Someone says natureplus is a scam, I pity you. A lot of youths can now have a better ftre becase of natreplus. I'm sorry for you. You sit down at home feeling great after rubbishing a renown hmo yet u are a bloody graduate without a job, living off his parents. Pathetic. For those who do not know natreplus only offers an opportunity to people to take charge of their destinies through a well thought out business plan that's garanteed to work. Anyone who says otherwise is a lazy, pathetic riff raff who's looking for an excuse to throw blame. Natureplus has among its clientele : the lagos state house of assembly, first bank, fidelity bank. Wema bank, fcmb, Anchor insurance, mikano generators, leadway assurance, etc are these not top notch companies and entities?? *smh* u better open yor eyes and stop saying rbbish here.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 11, 2012
natureplushmo: Some Nigerians are really myopic in their thinking. Someone says natureplus is a scam, I pity you. A lot of youths can now have a better ftre becase of natreplus. I'm sorry for you. You sit down at home feeling great after rubbishing a renown hmo yet u are a bloody graduate without a job, living off his parents. Pathetic. For those who do not know natreplus only offers an opportunity to people to take charge of their destinies through a well thought out business plan that's garanteed to work. Anyone who says otherwise is a lazy, pathetic riff raff who's looking for an excuse to throw blame. Natureplus has among its clientele : the lagos state house of assembly, first bank, fidelity bank. Wema bank, fcmb, Anchor insurance, mikano generators, leadway assurance, etc are these not top notch companies and entities?? *smh* u better open yor eyes and stop saying rbbish here.
. So nature plus is real. Issorite.if truly u guys aint opportunists, Why deceiving pple to come for test and interview. Why can't just simply include your kind of biz and the amount the person will pay when sending sms. Must you decive pple . When you guys sent me an sms I was thinking of calling my boss to give excuses that I would come in late but I decided to call the number dat sent the sms and the lady told me the vacancy was for logistics bla bla nonsense. The way she spoke , I knew something wasn't right so I decided to check nairaland and fortunately I read nasty stuff about u. Forever living products is also into this kind of biz but pple aint calling them scamers because they r not DECEIVIN people.They explain what the coy is all abt and if you are interested you buy the pack otherwise you stay @ home. I wonder why you are angry sha.. If you are real , must you get angry. Leave us and live your life if you are not scams. Simple

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by natureplushmo: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2012
Miss or mr sisifunmi, you are wng whe you say I am angry. I am not. I have no right to be. What I'm only saying is that what we do at natreplus is not a scam whatsoever as our track record proves. But let's be honest,m if I sent u message that a health company selling dis or selling dat etc would you bother to turn up? Definitely not!!!!!! We send our messages that way not because we are scamming anybody (after all, you would only part with your money if you thought it worth it). .....but because for such a business u would need to show a person the merits of the business which canot be done via message but through one-on-one. If u got a msg spelling it all out , you wouldn't bother. #fact. Anyways let me apologize for any wrong impressions being held about natureplus. It is only those in the business that fully understand what I'm saying.but let me repeat once again, if my company was a fraud, the governor of this excellent state would have ordered the arrest of its management but as you know or do not know, that hasn't happened. I apologize for our fraud in that we send you a text for an interview when its more of a seminar of sorts. However that does not change the fact that natureplus is doing a fantastic job in taking unemployed youths off the streets. Our parent company sponsors its employees to other countries for free as well asd provides some other really amazing incentives which really makes the job all the more interesting. If for that only, I think we deserve some credit.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by meritdee(m): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2012
natureplushmo: Miss or mr sisifunmi, you are wng whe you say I am angry. I am not. I have no right to be. What I'm only saying is that what we do at natreplus is not a scam whatsoever as our track record proves. But let's be honest,m if I sent u message that a health company selling dis or selling dat etc would you bother to turn up? Definitely not!!!!!! We send our messages that way not because we are scamming anybody (after all, you would only part with your money if you thought it worth it). .....but because for such a business u would need to show a person the merits of the business which canot be done via message but through one-on-one. If u got a msg spelling it all out , you wouldn't bother. #fact. Anyways let me apologize for any wrong impressions being held about natureplus. It is only those in the business that fully understand what I'm saying.but let me repeat once again, if my company was a fraud, the governor of this excellent state would have ordered the arrest of its management but as you know or do not know, that hasn't happened. I apologize for our fraud in that we send you a text for an interview when its more of a seminar of sorts. However that does not change the fact that natureplus is doing a fantastic job in taking unemployed youths off the streets. Our parent company sponsors its employees to other countries for free as well asd provides some other really amazing incentives which really makes the job all the more interesting. If for that only, I think we deserve some credit.

Oh please at the bolded...... We all know there is no law in this country... If you take it to them, what you get is "Who cares"... Why not go about advertising your so called seminar on billboards, TVs, dailies and the likes instead of fooling people by extracting their phone numbers to invite them for fake interview... So for someone who is not interested after attending your fake interview turned seminar, would you return their T.fare to them? And you said you ain't fraud... You are not talking to dullards here man.. You deceive people and claim you ain't scam.. I'll always repeat this... Law of Karma still exists.... I've not fallen for such tho, cuz if you think you are smart.. some others are smarter.... So kindly STFU

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Sanmexy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
Kudos 2 u guys 4 saving thousands of job seeker from fraudulent firms.

Nairalanders pls. I received a text from BIK Advisory Limited located @ Lekki phase1 that I had been shortlisted for a job Orientation.
Pls. I need information and advice regarding dis.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by natureplushmo: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
@ meritdee, sir, Its not a problem for me to stfu. I have no need to engage in mindless riff raff ship with you. Sure you're smart. No biggie. You have your life. I have mine. Do have a nice day.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hrconsult1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
ive made my research and found some sister companies in wellness homes - virtual human resources VHR -health stream alliance HSA and nature plus. These companies all started with only wellness homes and now they have grown so big that we have been meeting them everywhere..they are not scammers my people...i was in one of their recruitment sessions@ikeja NATURE PLUS TO BE PRECISE where some 5 young men walked out to get policemen to get the arrested..i think they were right judging by all the comment i`ve been reading.. but this 5 young men eventually got arrested, cos these companies have businesses with top officers in the navy, army and airforce...they have spread their services through various links and referrals. i believe if their services are illegal they wont get to the Area F command EFCC and house of assembly in lagos...with that drama that happened i paid the 10k and got started...one thing ive noticed after joining them, they laugh at all these comments in their trainings.....well in these few months with them ive seen what your ideas can do for you.i`m not making this to look like i`m defending any of them..but whoever have eyes let him not look but see...i also called them scammers but now i`m making waves with them....sincerely taking that bold step after the whole speculations i have not had any regrets....
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by nevesblink: 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
but wait o! if i had followed u guys mouth, i too for let the opportunity pass me by o! nature plus is not fake.i am new there and i see nothing fraudulent with their practises. first i doubted it, i even paid the 10k after which i decided to come to nairaland to see whether i had made a mistake or not and u guys nearly destroyed my mind sha? if i had not decided to go and check their training with my eyes i wanted to follow u guys yan and even bone the 10k but thank God i didn't. atleast i just started and i thank God i can aspire for the best there. if guys who are just 3months old dere are making 2250,000 and even beyond then i too can do better. make una no fear that 10k, there is a reason they ask for it, i had to dig deep and found out that there is a reason for it. something i cannot say but when u get to know how they operate,u will understand why dey recruit massively. its not a job sit down office kind of thing. its an opportunity for u to add to mankind while u too dey chop ur cash. nothing is free, the information they wuld sell to u will inspire u. make una try dem,don't sit at home and expect manna from heaven. but its not meant for all sha, disbelieve and there is no problem to it as well. but come to think of it, if they were scammers they would ave arrested by the police. but even the police is our customer,themself need health products.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by natureplushmo: 4:45am On Dec 13, 2012
Let me start by saying that it is indeed unfortunate that so many nigerian youths are simply too cv-attached that they miss opportunities even when it stares them in the face. A lot of people desire white-collar jobs but have you for once considered the fact that Nigeria's economy is not developing and as sch jobs cannot be created for the about 60 million unemployed youths walking the streets with 'pali'I.e cv ?? If you are conversant with the dailies you will know that this is true infact in the organised private sector some 1000 unfortunate folks with a bank lost their jobs last friday letting us know that more people can and will only lose jobs!!!!!!! Even. Mr president has called on youths to be employers of labour and not employees. So for anyone who wants to e successful, you must take charge of your life and start maximizing your potential. This is not the age of cv. If you are there still hoping that it will work wonders, I'm sorry for you. Natureplus as it is offers you an opportunity to make something with your life no matter what you studied. You insult us that we are scammers yet for November alone I earned 250,000 by leveraging on their platform. What did u earn sitting at home, coming online here and saying absolute rubbish? Anyway we do not need your type of "smart people" who feel you are too "graduately" to do our kind of job. Fyi, I'm a graduate of mass comm from a prestigious university, an associate of Nipr, Icrm, ismn and a master of criminologym so if you're talking about intellectual ability, I have it. Its not by force to work with us. My most sincere advice to you however, is that you too maximize your potentials in any thing that you can be commercially successful for you.it doesn't have to be natureplus.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by meritdee(m): 5:17am On Dec 13, 2012
hr.consult:
ive made my research and found some sister companies in wellness homes - virtual human resources VHR -health stream alliance HSA and nature plus. These companies all started with only wellness homes and now they have grown so big that we have been meeting them everywhere..they are not scammers my people...i was in one of their recruitment sessions@ikeja NATURE PLUS TO BE PRECISE where some 5 young men walked out to get policemen to get the arrested..i think they were right judging by all the comment i`ve been reading.. but this 5 young men eventually got arrested, cos these companies have businesses with top officers in the navy, army and airforce...they have spread their services through various links and referrals. i believe if their services are illegal they wont get to the Area F command EFCC and house of assembly in lagos...with that drama that happened i paid the 10k and got started...one thing ive noticed after joining them, they laugh at all these comments in their trainings.....well in these few months with them ive seen what your ideas can do for you.i`m not making this to look like i`m defending any of them..but whoever have eyes let him not look but see...i also called them scammers but now i`m making waves with them....sincerely taking that bold step after the whole speculations i have not had any regrets....

Cool story coming from hr.consult. You guys don't have to feel beaten or troop in here by sending agents crawling in to come and defend your arse. I can see that your only acceptable post on this forum is this one out of 3 posts which include 2 unseen topics since you've joined. Even Nairaland anti-scam/spam BOT knows exactly who you are shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Find a better story jare my brother. I hear say dem dey negotiate this your 10k sef, some have ended up paying 500NGN. Hmmm, ride on but there is always a bus stop.

nevesblink: but wait o! if i had followed u guys mouth, i too for let the opportunity pass me by o! nature plus is not fake.i am new there and i see nothing fraudulent with their practises. first i doubted it, i even paid the 10k after which i decided to come to nairaland to see whether i had made a mistake or not and u guys nearly destroyed my mind sha? if i had not decided to go and check their training with my eyes i wanted to follow u guys yan and even bone the 10k but thank God i didn't. atleast i just started and i thank God i can aspire for the best there. if guys who are just 3months old dere are making 2250,000 and even beyond then i too can do better. make una no fear that 10k, there is a reason they ask for it, i had to dig deep and found out that there is a reason for it. something i cannot say but when u get to know how they operate,u will understand why dey recruit massively. its not a job sit down office kind of thing. its an opportunity for u to add to mankind while u too dey chop ur cash. nothing is free, the information they wuld sell to u will inspire u. make una try dem,don't sit at home and expect manna from heaven. but its not meant for all sha, disbelieve and there is no problem to it as well. but come to think of it, if they were scammers they would ave arrested by the police. but even the police is our customer,themself need health products.

You sef WAIT O! Cuz last time I checked you registered on 12th day of the 12th month of 2012 and you saying if you had followed which people's mouth? The bolded made me laugh in swahili. If you read wetin you type again, you sef go laugh. Are you a rapper? Please you guys should stop sending agents here to come cover una fowl yarnsh. Just stop extracting phone numbers of innocent souls, sending them text messages to them to come for job interview when you are only gonna give them seminal and make them pay for it. IT MEANS YOU ARE OPERATING WITH FAKE IDENTITY. Na extortion category that one sef dey. Go to the Television stations, Dailies, Billboards, fliers and blah blah to advertise whatever you are doing and let people who are willing to participate come to you not by giving them false message about yourself then convince them to pay 10k to get reward of 2,250,000NGN within 3 months of work (buhahahahahahahaha). If you guys are making so much money, I think you need to give them the idea to have a website of their own and fly out their company/firm registration number with swagger. don't you think so my friend? People come from different places to come for your so called interview-turned-seminal using their hard earned money for Transport Fare, do you refund their money if they are not interested? If you are RED, please paint yourself RED to the world and don't call yourself GREENISH-RED. And yes we all know POLICE IS EVERYONE's customer. Don't remind us.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by meritdee(m): 5:44am On Dec 13, 2012
natureplushmo: Let me start by saying that it is indeed unfortunate that so many nigerian youths are simply too cv-attached that they miss opportunities even when it stares them in the face. A lot of people desire white-collar jobs but have you for once considered the fact that Nigeria's economy is not developing and as sch jobs cannot be created for the about 60 million unemployed youths walking the streets with 'pali'I.e cv ?? If you are conversant with the dailies you will know that this is true infact in the organised private sector some 1000 unfortunate folks with a bank lost their jobs last friday letting us know that more people can and will only lose jobs!!!!!!! Even. Mr president has called on youths to be employers of labour and not employees. So for anyone who wants to e successful, you must take charge of your life and start maximizing your potential. This is not the age of cv. If you are there still hoping that it will work wonders, I'm sorry for you. Natureplus as it is offers you an opportunity to make something with your life no matter what you studied. You insult us that we are scammers yet for November alone I earned 250,000 by leveraging on their platform. What did u earn sitting at home, coming online here and saying absolute rubbish? Anyway we do not need your type of "smart people" who feel you are too "graduately" to do our kind of job. Fyi, I'm a graduate of mass comm from a prestigious university, an associate of Nipr, Icrm, ismn and a master of criminologym so if you're talking about intellectual ability, I have it. Its not by force to work with us. My most sincere advice to you however, is that you too maximize your potentials in any thing that you can be commercially successful for you.it doesn't have to be natureplus.

Man, I can see your agents are all here to design this thread and convince people... Like I said, get yourself registered and stop luring people to give you their hard earned money by selling lies to them. Some of us are still working to gain experience and not to earn if you know what I mean. I learn everyday. As you can see, I'm online this early morning to try and make something before going to work and I try to make some benjamins at my leisure time too and I believe a lot of guys like me are out there. My weekly target is some people's monthly salary not to talk of the penny I earn where I work but I'm fooking contented with it since I'm in my learning stage. Forget CV, my potential and my goal does not require me to falsely gather people's money. I got conscience my brother. I remembered some days after the successful completion of our service year, I got a text message from you guys that I've been selected for an interview with you. Like seriously, I was like.. chai!!! these people's worm don crawl enter our NYSC EKOCOPA Magazine o and I knew some of my desperate mates would fall for such, which eventually happened. THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!

Please make your advert look like you are helping people to discover their potential, then invite people who are willing to attend your seminal over. Tell the price and there would be no war. If you continue inviting people for job interview to collect money from them. Then you are still 100% fake.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hrconsult1(m): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2012
I'm not trying to defend any of all the allegations.in life, we are the only ones that can make choices,and the choice you make either gives you a positive result or a negative one.the choice one made last 5years has put him where he is Today,and the choice you make today will put you somewhere tomorrow. you are the only one that can say YES or NO to yourself,so take responsibilty of your actions.All I know is I've started and its paying off..if you are not it the system you can never tell what's in the system...its so sad most people have crossed their minds towards the opportunity..someone said, its better to try and fail than not trying at all, those that paid 500-1000-5000 naira are intrested and saw the potential profit making and they key into the system with aa comitment,that kind of person is interested but doesn't have the 10k for his license,even if he had it and committed himself with 500 and waited to see what will happen he's also being smart,but I tell u after a week of activity someone that paid 500 will complete his lisense fee and get fully started...Safe...got to go...I've got a presentation waiting to be done..will upload some pictures when I'm done...chao
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by natureplushmo: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
Mr meritdee....ur interesting piece. Really "illuminating" you are a man of "great" logic. I really do appreciate you. Have yourself a good day.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
FOOLS AND SCAMMERS
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hrconsult1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2012
obinna002: FOOLS AND SCAMMERS
if you are so buoyant and outspoken... show people how you are making your living...and let people benefit from you..don`t just condemn people off an opportunity they would have grabbed without providing one
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2012
@ Mertidee... My point exactly!Thank you and God bless you. @ hr. Consult or nature plus or whaterver u call urself. You still do not get it. If you are real and your main purpose is to 'help' us why can't u come out straight that its a seminar. If your seminar will be useful to the Economy then, why disguise? Haven't u read a lot of seminars coming up in the Newspapers? Radio and tv station? Why aint they deceiving people to come for job interviews? Are they fools ? If you make that much why don't you use part of the profit to advertise and make people understand instead of posting fake job offers to extract telephone numbers? Do u realise some people come all the way from Ibadan, Abuja to attend your nonsense interview ' tell me, if you are in their shoes, would you appreciate that kind of seminar?

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Obinoscopy(m): 9:46am On Dec 14, 2012
sisifunmi: @ Mertidee... My point exactly!Thank you and God bless you. @ hr. Consult or nature plus or whaterver u call urself. You still do not get it. If you are real and your main purpose is to 'help' us why can't u come out straight that its a seminar. If your seminar will be useful to the Economy then, why disguise? Haven't u read a lot of seminars coming up in the Newspapers? Radio and tv station? Why aint they deceiving people to come for job interviews? Are they fools ? If you make that much why don't you use part of the profit to advertise and make people understand instead of posting fake job offers to extract telephone numbers? Do u realise some people come all the way from Ibadan, Abuja to attend your nonsense interview ' tell me, if you are in their shoes, would you appreciate that kind of seminar?

Darling, you are so on point!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Somex10202(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
Plis does anybody have and idea about ONL solution in ikeja i got a text for an interview with them tomorrow.how reliable r they plis any help?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114