Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1110436 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hmmm....
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
kaykash007: Pls did anyone know wht D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do and how real is dis?tanks
HR-OWS5: You have been short-listed for a Test/Interview scheduled on monday 23/09/2013 by 10am at No 1 Babatunde Street, off Ogulana drive/Marshal bus/stop, Surulere. Lagos. Ref: 08065271175,

Guy you are better off selling akara than going for that scam interview!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
Runnnnnnnn for ur Lifeeeeee the are confirmed SCAMMERS.
kaykash007: Pls did anyone know wht D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do. and. how real is dis?tanks
HR-OWS5: You have been short-listed for a Test/Interview scheduled on monday 23/09/2013 by 10am at No 1 Babatunde Street, off Ogulana drive/Marshal bus/stop, Surulere. Lagos. Ref: 08065271175,
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2013
ehizo25:

grin lwkmd. THAT NA GNLD.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kaykash007(m): 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2013
ehizo25:

. Tanks boss
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by durklad(m): 12:23am On Sep 23, 2013
Its good to see this Topic in here.Esterbet or esther breaktrough as played the lead role in defrauding jobseekers in this country.i know a list of people that as being defrauded by this set of hopeless guys.I was made to travel from Porthacourt to be defrauded same way in 2006 and i have so many people who eventually fell victim by not listening to my advice.please if u wanna proof me wrong,whenever u see the advert requesting people tpo send their cv.just send an irrelevant document.i bet you will get a mail in less than 30mins that you have being shorlisted for interview

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by spookydee(m): 5:40am On Sep 23, 2013
You are invited for a job interview
At AP Resources Limited or alpha plus resources limited
On Saturday,September 21st" 2013
By 10am prompt.
84,Mushin Road'1st floor Demis Delight Building
Morgan B/Stop.Mushin,Lagos.
Come along with updated Resume/CV and pen

I just time and money to hear nutrishit lecture.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by spookydee(m): 5:49am On Sep 23, 2013
lord help us all. last I got a msg like that, I looked up the address and found out there was more than 25 companies in that building. shey na skyscraper ... same address different company names. thunder go fire una
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2013
chemicstein: I too was invited for an interview by Boss resources....anyone knows if they are real?

I was invited too, I got there and discovered its all this wellness homes. Na wellness home oooooo!!!! Na nutritionist stuff. U will pay 8,500 to get their so called license!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kaykash007(m): 10:01am On Sep 23, 2013
Got dis msg dis moni...pls is der anybody dat knows sometin abt dem. Tanks. U are invited 4 a written interview@our office 32 Toyin st,opposite st Leo catholic Ch,Ikeja,Lagos. Time:09:00am TUesday:24/09/13
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kaykash007(m): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2013
U are invited 4 a written interview@our office 32 Toyin st,opposite st Leo catholic Ch,Ikeja,Lagos. Time:09:00am TUesday:24/09/13...pls any info abt dis? Tanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dey re wealth stream alliance. GNLD
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hariorh: 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
durklad: Its good to see this Topic in here.Esterbet or esther breaktrough as played the lead role in defrauding jobseekers in this country.i know a list of people that as being defrauded by this set of hopeless guys.I was made to travel from Porthacourt to be defrauded same way in 2006 and i have so many people who eventually fell victim by not listening to my advice.please if u wanna proof me wrong,whenever u see the advert requesting people tpo send their cv.just send an irrelevant document.i bet you will get a mail in less than 30mins that you have being shorlisted for interview

LWKMD!
grin
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by abimariah: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
Please, what of Real Global Concept? Are they real? I got a text from them for interview. They said to com to somewhere around palm avenue Mushin.They dont seem to have a website. Pls help if u knw anything about them
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by johnemeka(m): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
House I got this message today.What should I do?

H-Stream invites you for a written test & interview on Wed. 25th, Sept, 2013 by 2pm. at #14 Toyin Str,Opp St Leo Catholic Church,Ikeja. H/R:08064376792
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
johnemeka: House I got this message today.What should I do?

H-Stream invites you for a written test & interview on Wed. 25th, Sept, 2013 by 2pm. at #14 Toyin Str,Opp St Leo Catholic Church,Ikeja. H/R:08064376792

Scam!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kcpumping(m): 2:25am On Sep 25, 2013
Pls house my cousin got a meSsage from wamco/friesland At acme rd.....did anyone gEt this message?wud like to know aw authentic this message is,Thanks all
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by EaseMyHill: 6:23am On Sep 25, 2013
kcpumping: Pls house my cousin got a meSsage from wamco/friesland At acme rd.....did anyone gEt this message?wud like to know aw authentic this message is,Thanks all

Of course Wamco friesland is an established company (producer of Peak Milk). Let him go for the interview, he doesn't need to see who else got d invite. **But if he got there and find out it's not wamco, then he should decide what to do** grin
kcpumping: Pls house my cousin got a meSsage from wamco/friesland At acme rd.....did anyone gEt this message?wud like to know aw authentic this message is,Thanks all

Of course Wamco friesland is an established company (producer of Peak Milk). Let him go for the interview, he doesn't need to see who else got d invite. **But if he got there and find out it's not wamco, then he should decide what to do**
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2013
Tell him to go. Wampco is a known company in Nigeria. Like my above colleague said, if he goes there and discovers it's not wampco and if they request for money before offering him the job, then he should leave.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kcpumping(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2013
Thanks all for ur responds..God bless u all, I will rightfully inform him to come over
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by oluwabunmilola(f): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2013
Pls,I got a text asking me to come for a chat @ 90,awolowo way,ikeja.name of company wasn't stated.I hope it's not a scam.help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2013
oluwabunmilola: Pls,I got a text asking me to come for a chat @ 90,awolowo way,ikeja.name of company wasn't stated.I hope it's not a scam.help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Company name is BOSS RESOURCES!!!! Its wellness home. GNLD stuff.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tuntheycr7: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2013
I got this msg ystday pls anybody knw abt them?
DG CONCEPTS
You have been scheduled for a job briefing on 28th sept 2013 at 39 unity road off anthony way Ikeja
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2013
Well this was the text I got on Wednesday at bout 1.25pm You've been shortlisted for a written test ¿ oral interview scheduld for Thurs(26/09/13)¿ 84,first floor demmies delight building morgan b/stp Itire rd M well I actually wanted to clear my doubt and went there on Thursday to my greatest surprise was the same setting like that of jibowu... This guys are just time wasters they asked us to write an interview just to make it look legit they called them self Alpha Resources.. So lame.. After the interview was a long sermon I had to cut the sermon short by walking out on the guy who was busy narrating how he applied for jobs severally at different oil companies and telling us story of his friend that went to do masters at Manchester.... Imagine the rubbish... Well this guys should be arrested for for posing a false and not true picture of a job I wonder why they can't just give this so called drugs to their family members to hawk and leave innocent people out if this... I'm actually taking my sewing business seriously now and for those of u looking out for employment u had better go learn a trade now and specialize in it cos the way things are going now there is little or no hope at all behind those certificate and cv.. Before u set out this people who are gonna employ have a cousin or relative who also need a job so they get the jobs before its thrown out to the public that's if there are any even available... That's just a piece of advice.. Be productive and start something on ur own forget big boy oh..no time.. Let those with ears hear and listen... Peace

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
johnemeka: House I got this message today.What should I do?

biggest scam ever, they re fake oo, don suufer yourself, got the message too. I simply copied d fone nos attached to it, n sent him a text message that even the devil wil regret reading.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
If you cant find any "job company" on google, with a concrete website, you re OYO

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by oluwabunmilola(f): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
elizton1:

The Company name is BOSS RESOURCES!!!! Its wellness home. GNLD stuff.
thanks!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
Please house, does anyone know a thing about Stimtech communications of C319, Ikeja plaza, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
Runnnnnnn for ur Lifeeeeeeee, they are confirmed SCAMMERS.
Bereal247: Please house, does anyone know a thing about Stimtech communications of C319, Ikeja plaza, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Eshamo(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
Got this yesterday 83,1st floor ,iyana
ipaja oshodi exp way,opp propel filling
station,pako bstop for test,,,,are they real
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 29, 2013
obinna002: Runnnnnnn for ur Lifeeeeeeee, they are confirmed SCAMMERS.
Thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 29, 2013
I just got this ....
you are hereby invited for a recruitment exercise at 1st floor. oba j.b otukoya house. challenge Ibadan.... AHR....
any scope about them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.