Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1110515 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by frobenius: 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
i got this mail today-u are invited for a test with Alpha plus resources 1st floor Demmies Delight Building 54 mushin lagos.is this scam?pls reply is very urgent.thanks in anticipation
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by PalmTree(m): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
frobenius: i got this mail today-u are invited for a test with Alpha plus resources 1st floor Demmies Delight Building 54 mushin lagos.is this scam?pls reply is very urgent.thanks in anticipation

Did you send them an application? I don't think its the kind of employment you desire. It might be a marketing job for GNLD dealers. If you have spare time and resources, you can try it out, but I wouldn't.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bobo65(m): 3:26am On Oct 23, 2013
fatimar5: I Laugh American Laughter!
POOR
Passing
Over
Opportunity
Repeatedly

PEOPLE ACTUALLY THINK POORLY!
SO IF SOMEONE WANT TO SCAM IT WILL BE N8500. AH! SOME GRADUATES ARE D...B! NO WONDER THEY ARE STILL JOBLESS!

I was with those bastards on monday, they collect 8500 for license fee
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by komek(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2013
olumaxi: footbal bettin?.and ao does dat benefits d attendee?

I don't know the benefits to the attendee, but my argument is that it is not a GNLD shop at all.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by issy1500: 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
They are marketing health product and you will be asked to pay N8500 to belong

frobenius: i got this mail today-u are invited for a test with Alpha plus resources 1st floor Demmies Delight Building 54 mushin lagos.is this scam?pls reply is very urgent.thanks in anticipation
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by issy1500: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
I GOT THIS MESSAGE @ ABOUT 8.30PM ON THE 22/10/13:

DIAMOND GLOBAL CONCEPT IS PLSED TO INVITE U FOR AN ORAL/WRITTEN TEST ON WED 23/10/13 BY 9AM @ 1ST FLOOR, 29.ISAAC JOHN ST., FADEYI B/S, FADEYI LAGOS. 08025224305.

ON GETTING THERE TODAY, I DISCOVERED THEY ARE THE SAME HEALTH MARKETING GUYS WITH THEIR LONG STORY / LECTURE AND THE BOTTOM LINE IS FOR ME TO PAY N8500 TO BELONG.

CANT THIS GUYS GET SOMETHING BETTER TO DO.......

I TIRE OH
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by taewoh(f): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pls does anybody know anything about this cocacola email address, cocacolarecruit73@gmail.com. Genuine or Scam?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ibisweet(f): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ua€¿re invited 4 test/interview by 9am, THUR 24/10/13 @ our office; 83,1st floor, iyana-ipaja-osodi exp way, opp propel filling statn, pako b/stop 08188182026

How real are they
Plzzzzz!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bimbo97: 6:23am On Oct 24, 2013
@ issy 1500, thanks so much, I got d same text from global concepts yesterday, I would ave just wasted my time this morning, thanks again.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bobo65(m): 6:26am On Oct 24, 2013
Just have a feeling dat all dis msgs are scam msgs, when u call them to ask wat kinda job, d person dat picks will say he/she is just a secretary, dat thr are lots of posts, wen u attend, twill all fall down to 8500, those stupid bastards, I go carry bottle go one of their interviews
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bimbo97: 6:30am On Oct 24, 2013
[/color][color=#770077][/color]I think 1 of d best ways to avoid this pple is by not sending our cvs or applying to just any place, I know it's somehow difficult when we're searching for job but we can help ourselves by applying to where we feel it's at least 80% genuine. Just my opinion. Good morning

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Isiterere(m): 7:36am On Oct 26, 2013
ibisweet: Ua€¿re invited 4 test/interview by 9am, THUR 24/10/13 @ our office; 83,1st floor, iyana-ipaja-osodi exp way, opp propel filling statn, pako b/stop 08188182026

How real are they
Plzzzzz!

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ikenna58(m): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hi guys.. please i need an urgent information.. i got a mail from SPRING PETROLEUM COMPANY; according to them they are an oil and gas firm and located in bonny island, portharcourt. But i must confess, the salary they said they will be is just too juicy!
Please has anyone got a similar mail from them? Or does anyone know about them at all...!!?
Any info will be helpful
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by lifegate007(m): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2013
please i jsut got a text from accent hills resource at molete ibadan for an interview this morning, never heard of them before, does anyone have an info about them, dont wanna waste my time and money
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Fweezy(m): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2013
The latest scammers in town now, a recruitment agency called "Beyond Stardom" located along Ikorodu road, at Ketu. Fancy website, sweet talk and even aptitude test on top of it. Then they charge u N2,500 and start posting u to fake or non-existent companies. They dont pick calls and they are always telling stories of hw busy they ar doin nothing. Dont be fooled. Run from these bloody scammers!! Save your time and money!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ikenna58(m): 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
SPRING PETROLEUM and ADEXEC PETROLEUM are scams!! Bewarned
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mauriceminor: 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
oaisis petroleum is fake stay out pls,dey re dpoing 419
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tominino: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
House,
i got this sms today from a company named FANTASIA S.P. inviting me for a written test on 2/11/2013 at No. 2 Silifat Akinsanya Street off Omilani Busstopp Ijesha surulere, Lagos. Please are they genuine as the sms is very vague.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
tominino: House,
i got this sms today from a company named FANTASIA S.P. inviting me for a written test on 2/11/2013 at No. 2 Silifat Akinsanya Street off Omilani Busstopp Ijesha surulere, Lagos. Please are they genuine as the sms is very vague.
Scam. Run my brother. My friend was scammed of his hard earned money when he was still serving. Please do not waste your t.fare.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tominino: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2013
[quote author=emmanuel4fire]
Thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emmanuel4fire: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2013
tominino: Thanks
You're welcome.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by duno: 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
Job seekers should please note that vague sms messages from faceless companies (no concrete company name e.g. KGC, ADMIN/ 25 etc) and without a specific position they are inviting you for, are most likely from the numerous so-called Health/ Nutrition companies or scam recruitment companies that will ask you to pay money before sending you to non-existent companies. A genuine company will give you their full name, the position you are being considered for and even ask if you will be available for the interview/ confirm your availability.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 8:36am On Nov 02, 2013
taewoh: Pls does anybody know anything about this cocacola email address, cocacolarecruit73@gmail.com. Genuine or Scam?
A BIG COMPANY LIKE COCACOLA WANTING TO RECRUIT N THEY'LL USE GMAIL...U SHUUD KNW ALREADY IT IS SCAM!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MekT(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2013
ikenna58: Hi guys.. please i need an urgent information.. i got a mail from SPRING PETROLEUM COMPANY; according to them they are an oil and gas firm and located in bonny island, portharcourt. But i must confess, the salary they said they will be is just too juicy!
Please has anyone got a similar mail from them? Or does anyone know about them at all...!!?
Any info will be helpful
SCAM...
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dmcdad: 9:59am On Nov 02, 2013
Got this sms right now from "HR2684" and it reads: You are shortlisted for an aptitude test/interview on Monday, 04/11/13 by 9:00am at 2 nd floor, 34/36 Ikorodu Rd between Access & Diamond Bank Jibowu, Lagos.

I already smell a rat buh would need someone to confirm it.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by duno: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2013
dmcdad: Got this sms right now from "HR2684" and it reads: You are shortlisted for an aptitude test/interview on Monday, 04/11/13 by 9:00am at 2 nd floor, 34/36 Ikorodu Rd between Access & Diamond Bank Jibowu, Lagos.

I already smell a rat buh would need someone to confirm it.

Health/ nutrition company or a Scam
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by brighter: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
komek:

My friend shatap and stop deceiving pple. If u don't know something, u better keep quiet. Nobody said u must comment here.

They are into this football betting stuff. I was there ones. So they are not into GLND.

You are surely one of them. This is Royalcon Limited, beside Diamond bank Jibowu, they are @ 2nd floor & into gnld.

@ Inquirer if you wish to join GNLD team, u can go there if not forget it
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bobo65(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
duno:

Health/ nutrition company or a Scam

All deze annoying ppl, they get ur number for d internet, send u text for interview, they keep changing their names

At d end, its all abt paying d 8500 to buy license to practice d health stuff with them
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Celestineiyke: 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
pls anybody with information concerning the nature of job the Emerald gift cards offers. is the company authentic? it has its office at Badore off Lekki-Ajah road. if you have attended their interview or you know anything concerning them, pls furnish me
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by DJEhimond(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2013
Got an invitation to an interview this morning from KGC, 1st Floor, 83 oshodi-Iyana Ipaja expr way, beside Jimyco filing station, pako b/stop. How real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by elochukwud9: 10:46am On Nov 06, 2013
pls is Company Name:
CEO RESOURCE NIGERIA LIMITED, re the scam pls help

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.