Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1110037 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dmcdad: 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Please is there any Workforce office at Gbagada?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by byolah: 12:37am On Dec 11, 2013
dmcdad: Please is there any Workforce office at Gbagada?

Yes, beside UPS building
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dmcdad: 7:08am On Dec 11, 2013
byolah:

Yes, beside UPS building
Thanks...
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
Please Nairalanders, I 've confirm that New Age Resources aka NAR at ogba or Allen is 146% FAKE. I will be happy if you can assist me swear for the guy on phone 08085256878 abeg swear for the reciever. God will punish all the ppl that scam we unemployed youth and their life will never know peace. They will be going from one sickness to another. And if you have soldier in your family, beg him to visit them someday to beat the hell out of their lives. God will punish them once more. Amen

2 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bobo65(m): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2013
MALCOLMKAY: Please Nairalanders, I 've confirm that New Age Resources aka NAR at ogba or Allen is 146% FAKE. I will be happy if you can assist me swear for the guy on phone 08085256878 abeg swear for the reciever. God will punish all the ppl that scam we unemployed youth and their life will never know peace. They will be going from one sickness to another. And if you have soldier in your family, beg him to visit them someday to beat the hell out of their lives. God will punish them once more. Amen

u dey vex o
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jobseeker28(f): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2013
world: Pls who knws about Dukwe INC. Commonly known as New Nation
. That man needs to be arrested, don't know what kind of charms he used for his staff. One of the community dev managers told me that they have not been paid since June 2013. I particularly registered/refered almost 20 pple for the Woman in oil empowerment program with a promise that they'll pay 2k on any body u refer or register. Till this moment its been stories and super stories, pls do not have anytin to do with those pple. They are so not straight forward, a

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by world(f): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
jobseeker28: . That man needs to be arrested, don't know what kind of charms he used for his staff. One of the community dev managers told me that they have not been paid since June 2013. I particularly registered/refered almost 20 pple for the Woman in oil empowerment program with a promise that they'll pay 2k on any body u refer or register. Till this moment its been stories and super stories, pls do not have anytin to do with those pple. They are so not straight forward, a
tnx Dear....
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by world(f): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
Pls does anyone know of OASIS oil m gas... Dey sent me dis n I never summitrd application there.

Dear Candidate:

Following your application for Employment in our organization (Oasis Oil and Gas), you are hereby invited for our Employment chat/ Programmes/Documentation scheduled as follows:

Date: Thursday 28th November 2013

Time: 10: 00am Prompt

Venue: Oasis Petroleum Tower, 12/13 Admiralty Road, Ikate Elegushi, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

Kindly come along with the following

A copy of this email

One recent Passport

Relevant Academic Credentials.

MUHAMMED DANJUMA (DR)

Relief – Recruitment Manager

Lateness will not be condoled
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dmcdad: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
world: Pls does anyone know of OASIS oil m gas... Dey sent me dis n I never summitrd application there.

Dear Candidate:

Following your application for Employment in our organization (Oasis Oil and Gas), you are hereby invited for our Employment chat/ Programmes/Documentation scheduled as follows:

Date: Thursday 28th November 2013

Time: 10: 00am Prompt

Venue: Oasis Petroleum Tower, 12/13 Admiralty Road, Ikate Elegushi, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

Kindly come along with the following

A copy of this email

One recent Passport

Relevant Academic Credentials.

MUHAMMED DANJUMA (DR)

Relief – Recruitment Manager

Lateness will not be condoled
Run for your dear life! You can try at your own peril, but seriously they are scammers...
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by world(f): 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
dmcdad:
Run for your dear life! You can try at your own peril, but seriously they are scammers...
tnx dear
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
damsy01: Can anybody pls confirm dis for me ? I got am e-mail which says

You r invited to a job recruitment/selection on the 20-29/11/13 at office:bassan plaza,plot 795,cadastral zone, opposite national bureau of statitistics independent avenue off herbert macauley street, central business area, abuja.
by 10am.for details call:08168255***

The fact is i dont even kno wat or wen i applied and post i applied for.... I calld d number a guy pickd and said i shld jus try and com dats its a multinational company bt no any detail explanation... Can dis b true guys.. Or if anybody also received such a mail let share ideas .thanks
GNLD
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by 1stola: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
jills: To all those who innocently bring their invitations to a forum like this keep allowing people deceive you when they have NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO OFFER YOU IN RETURN.

Thousands of people have benefited greatly from this scheme and it is never a compulsory venture to be a part of it, for crying out loud!
Most graduates dont know what they want and through such seminars, they can change their mindset and work smarter.

I may agree with the mode of invitation and it has to be worked upon.

You know what amazes me, its the fact that u guys r really jobless to keep up with the trend of activities monitoring all the new centres, names etc, but then, its cos you dont have anything doing, so get busy with a JOB of your choice ai.

House.
pls beware of this fool
he's 1 of them...
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by shikshark: 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
Whitest: Atleast am writting frm experience,any job advert wit black n white posters u see pasted along a street,on phcn poles,etc and on d advert d penned down salary(ies) to b paid+d bonus tin.Infact any job advert u notice dat d are eager to persuade people to come by pasting their adverts all ova d street(s),u guys shd jst run for ur lifes.“ALL NA WASH“I believe any company who claims wud pay me 70k for a start n dnt even hav moni to advertise their vacancies on media(tv,radio,internet)n prefers using posters are all scammers.
abeg let me just add this to it jare........companies that pays as much as 70k posted on the posters will not even give the opportunities to the general public. they will share the slots within their family members instead
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by oluwabunmilola(f): 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
Abeg,nairalanders,my brother got a text msg asking him to come to AIICO for intaview 2mao,d funny thing is he didn't submit cv or application dia.abeg house,wat should b done?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
Tell ur brother to be ready for Marketing
oluwabunmilola: Abeg,nairalanders,my brother got a text msg asking him to come to AIICO for intaview 2mao,d funny thing is he didn't submit cv or application dia.abeg house,wat should b done?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by SimplYeahmee(m): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
hello house, i got a txt message frm NEW AGE RESOURCE their address is somewhere on Yunisa street near Olowu street in Ikeja but not Toyin street. Is this the Same New Age Resource pple have been mentioning. I need to know cos i supposedly have an interview there 2mrw
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
SimplYeahmee: hello house, i got a txt message frm NEW AGE RESOURCE their address is somewhere on Yunisa street near Olowu street in Ikeja but not Toyin street. Is this the Same New Age Resource pple have been mentioning. I need to know cos i supposedly have an interview there 2mrw
GNLD
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by SimplYeahmee(m): 3:23am On Dec 16, 2013
obinna002: GNLD
thanks bro, cash well saved. Ggod bless
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by donmatin(m): 7:28am On Dec 17, 2013
av anybody heard of marina limited test organized by O'Neal management holding 2moa?real or scam?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by stellayt(f): 7:28am On Dec 17, 2013
please are they real

CUSTODIAN

U ARE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW TOMORROW 17/12/2013 AT CUSTODIAN HOUSE 16A, COMMERCIAL AVENUE,SABO YABA BY 10AM.COME WITH UR CV & CREDENCIALS.ASK FOR MIKE ENODIEN.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by crankie(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2013
I just dey observe.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Adjovigladys(f): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2013
Please are they real

CUSTODIAN

U ARE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW TOMORROW 17/12/2013 AT CUSTODIAN HOUSE 16A, COMMERCIAL AVENUE,SABO YABA BY 10AM.COME WITH UR CV & CREDENCIALS.ASK FOR MIKE ENODIEN.[/quote]
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Ijitimehin: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
ikenna58: Hi guys.. please i need an urgent information.. i got a mail from SPRING PETROLEUM COMPANY; according to them they are an oil and gas firm and located in bonny island, portharcourt. But i must confess, the salary they said they will be is just too juicy!
Please has anyone got a similar mail from them? Or does anyone know about them at all...!!?
Any info will be helpful
y my brother na real scam oo do you apply or do you do any interview or test
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Cleopatranwa(f): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
deleted by Cleo...
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kingsley2rhyme(m): 12:16am On Dec 19, 2013
stellayt: please are they real

CUSTODIAN

U ARE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW TOMORROW 17/12/2013 AT CUSTODIAN HOUSE 16A, COMMERCIAL AVENUE,SABO YABA BY 10AM.COME WITH UR CV & CREDENCIALS.ASK FOR MIKE ENODIEN.

Did u attend it and how did it go cos I got the same sms
altho mine is slated for 19th.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bashorundon(m): 6:48am On Dec 19, 2013
GoodMorning all. Please, what do they do at this address? "39b Unity road off Mobolaji bank Anthony way Ikeja-Lagos" Thanks in advance.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 10:53am On Dec 19, 2013
bashorundon: GoodMorning all. Please, what do they do at this address? "39b Unity road off Mobolaji bank Anthony way Ikeja-Lagos" Thanks in advance.
GNLD
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bashorundon(m): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
Thanks jare bro. *sighs*
obinna002: GNLD
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by PHYDODIDDO(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
Good afternoon house, I just got a mail from hartland ad at 10 Salamotu Eniola Str, off Layi Oyekanmi Str, Ilasamaja, Lagos. Pls how true are this pple, want a reply asap.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MrDY: 7:30am On Dec 20, 2013
Got this message now from HR2684: You a€¿ve been shortlisted for an Aptitude test on Fri, 20/12/13 by 9am at Ground Flr, 161 Ikorodu Rd, Onipanu Bus Stop, beside Lanre Shittu Motors. 08026908608. Pls could this be a scam?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by elochukwud9: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2013
You've been Shortlisted to write an Aptitude Test & Oral Interview on the 21/12/13 SAT by 10am@203, Old Abeokuta Motor Rd, Oando Filling Station, Favor Plaza, Agege, Lagos. REF NO:HR/CEO/5454. Come long with ur C.V & Writing material.eze Pls my brothers and sisters are they scam pls help a brother thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.