Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1109884 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Urs1: 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
Please you guys I desperately need your advise. I live in Abuja, got invited for a test by globalrecruitments@yahoo.com for tuesday. They refused to tell me the name of the company hiring. The interview is to take place in Lekki. Pls what do you guys think? Is this a scam?
I saw the job ad in tuesday guardian
Pls help anybody
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by labi1977(m): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
Celestineiyke: pls anybody with information concerning the nature of job the Emerald gift cards offers. is the company authentic? it has its office at Badore off Lekki-Ajah road. if you have attended their interview or you know anything concerning them, pls furnish me

BEWARE Emerald gift cards - Their sales managers are 419 scammers. !!!!

It was run by one Aguelu Ojiemudia and Ade ( who seems to live in the office bldg).

Give them no funds, don't work for them.

I doubt their products too

They were twice sought by area police so they shut down temporarily.

Thieves.

Aguelu Ojiemudia below has run from Nigeria but you'll never escape karma

2 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by EngrSirwhite: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
PLZ WHO KNOWS ABT DIS COMPANY, I WANT TO KNOW IF THEY ARE REAL OR FAKE.

Customer Service/Call Center N90,000 Naira
Posted: 27 Jun 2014 02:24 AM PDT
Sponsored Content:

Career Opportunities as Customer Service/Call Centre Rep

Earn Up to N90, 000 Naira Monthly. Become a Customer Care/Call Centre Agent after 2 weeks training, Earn 75-90k naira monthly guaranteed. Job Placement Opportunity available after training.

Ask about the current promo. APPLICATIONS ARE TREATED ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS

To get started, visit: www.callcenterng.com
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by willwin: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
Just got this text message Crystalite ltd Invite you for a written Test/Interview @ no 14 Toyin Str opp St Leo Catholic Church Ikeja Lagos by 9AM SAT 4/7/14. HR-09095510450 Come prepared
I didn't apply for this position any info on this company?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by suwepin(m): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2014
Hello guys....pls i got this text msg dis mawning .pls are this guys real?thanks

You have been short listed for an interview on 7/7/14 by 9am @ Boss Resources, 16 akinremi street ikeja new garage. come with your credentials

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obaede: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2014
Please, If you get sms from MEDPRO GLOBAL RESOURCES,161 Ikorodu rd beside Lanre Shittu motors Onipanu B/S calling for aptitude test or interview, do not attend. Those people are scammers, after wasting all your day with meaningless long lecture they we ask you to pay 9k to get a job.

This how how they get people; They will use different organization name and email add to advertise vacancy . And their requirement always be any course of study so that they can get large number of people. After they have gotten your contact, they will now send sms to u with their original name calling u for interview. please, do not let them waste you time they don't have any job. I don't understand why you should tell a graduate to pay money to get a job that is not visible.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by juwonsmyle(m): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2014
suwepin: Hello guys....pls i got this text msg dis mawning .pls are this guys real?thanks

You have been short listed for an interview on 7/7/14 by 9am @ Boss Resources, 16 akinremi street ikeja new garage. come with your credentials
Scam!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by juwonsmyle(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2014
undecided
Engr. Sirwhite:

Sponsored Content:

Earn Up to N90, 000 Naira Monthly. Become a Customer Care/Call Centre Agent after 2 weeks training, Earn 75-90k naira monthly guaranteed. Job Placement Opportunity available after training.

Ask about the current promo. APPLICATIONS ARE TREATED ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS

40k tinz wit 2wks training! I dnt kw whr grads wil gt dt kind of money undecided
Engr. Sirwhite:

Sponsored Content:

40k tinz wit 2wks training! I dnt kw whr grads wil gt dt kind of money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by sleeksuz: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
some one asked about global investment in lekki and ur in abj, abeggg dont waste ur tp o itz drugs marketing
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by texasbullet(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
Amazza intergrated service or Amazza recruit is a scam
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by samwise0406(m): 9:05am On Jul 07, 2014
I got a test Invitation from crystalite venture. Pla are they for real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ennyblaze(f): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2014
They are gnld!use ur tfare to eat amala nd ogunfe! tank me later

3 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ChildofChukwu(m): 2:14am On Jul 08, 2014
I got this:

U're invited 4 a written/Oral interview on Wed. 9/7/14 by 9a.m @ KEEYLINKS #83 Iyana-Ipaja Exp/Way Pako B/stop opp. Propel Filling Station Info call:08035868836

Fake right?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ennyblaze(f): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2014
Same noni

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Maybellyne(f): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2014
obaede: Please, If you get sms from MEDPRO GLOBAL RESOURCES,161 Ikorodu rd beside Lanre Shittu motors Onipanu B/S calling for aptitude test or interview, do not attend. Those people are scammers, after wasting all your day with meaningless long lecture they we ask you to pay 9k to get a job.

This how how they get people; They will use different organization name and email add to advertise vacancy . And their requirement always be any course of study so that they can get large number of people. After they have gotten your contact, they will now send sms to u with their original name calling u for interview. please, do not let them waste you time they don't have any job. I don't understand why you should tell a graduate to pay money to get a job that is not visible.

I have received countless SMS from this MEDPRO. Thank God I never went. And I'm certain they got my contact from some Jobberman applications I submitted. I think Jobberman should start verifying the jobs being posted on their site. I get SMS from MEDPRO almost forth nightly. Thanks Obaede

2 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Dreamytosin(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hello my fellow nairalander. Got this text this morning after applying for a job via callcenterng.com, kindly confirm if they are real.

Hi Segun Come with your CV/Passport salvation B/Stop Opebi. Be prepared to undergo 2weeks training before proper job begins. Job placement opportunity is guaranteed after 2weeks intensive training .Ask Chinwe 08128693392 1st come.1st serve
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ennyblaze(f): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dnt boder to waste ur tfare..They will still ask u to pay 40k or 45k for training...witout employing u but if u av much mony d choice is urs!tank me later
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Dreamytosin(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
Thanks very much for this info, actually I suspected so many hitch on there website. Thanks once again!
ennyblaze: Dnt boder to waste ur tfare..They will still ask u to pay 40k or 45k for training...witout employing u but if u av much mony d choice is urs!tank me later

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by agb2011(f): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
samwise0406: I got a test Invitation from crystalite venture. Pla are they for real?

I got d same invite too.
Pls who knows if it's real
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by agb2011(f): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2014
Crystalite Care is a scam o. Got an invite from them.it reads,
Crystalite Care invites you for a written nd oral test on 9/7/ by 9am 18, Michael Adekoya street, by Cappa Bstop Ilupeju. Come prepared.

Went there this morning and guess What,......

The building was a church, a Redeemed Christian Church. Well as usual a guy came up and strted with his lif history. How he as worked with CBN, GTB,bla, bla bla.

Thank God av read about ppl'sexperiences here. Some guys who came there don dey vex for them say they wasted deir time. Imagine they evn sent msgs to pple who ar gainfully employed and they came too. Things almost got out hand sha. So I left.

#pardonmy mistakes I'mtypingfrom a phone.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by juwonsmyle(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
This is a repackaged form of GNLD!!!!!
They wil strt wit interview and appear real but they are dirty GNLD scammers!!!!!

No 1, Nuratu / Nusiratu Lasisi Street off Oremeji Street, Holy Savior, (by) Barrister House, Isolo Lagos.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by DukeNija(m): 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
suwepin: Hello guys....pls i got this text msg dis mawning .pls are this guys real?thanks

Lol. Scam Scam Scam!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ehibaby(f): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2014
Dis account should be frozen
4everisaac: Got this in my mailbox on 06-Jan-2014:

You have been shortlisted by Starline consult Nigeria for the advertised job positions late last year, in view of this :

Register with First Bank Nigeria Limited Account name : Ime Friday Umoh Account Number : 3068438338 #10,000 ( Ten thousand naira only.) Latest before end of friday 10 th January 2014 .

Send copy of bank teller to us : starlineconsult2@yahoo.com , and indicate Position and city of interest , the fee is for the first and second stage online test interviews coming up next week be prepared.

Regards STARLINE CONSULT NIGERIA FOR : TOTAL NIGERIA PLC
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Ujean: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2014
Chevron is one of Nigeria’s oldest energy company, and has a long term
and continuing commitment to the country, its people and the
economy.
As one of the world’s leading energy companies Chevron plays a key
role in helping to meet the world’s growing energy demand in
economically,
environmentally and socially responsible ways. The Chevron Nigeria
Limited Recruitment 2014 is aimed at recruiting qualified candidates
from the following areas of
specialization:
• Science:Geology, Geophysics, Computer Science, Physics, Surveying
and Mathematics.
• Engineering:Petroleum, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical,
Electronics, Civil Environmental, Pipeline, Marine Engineering.
• Business/Finance:Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and
Finance, Insurance, etc.
• Social Sciences:Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources
etc.
• Art/Humanities:Mass Communication, English, History, etc.
• Law
• Medical and Health Science: Radiography, Laboratory Science,
Occupational Health, and Nursing (RN, SRN)
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Candidates should possess an OND qualification at least or Bachelors
Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division
Candidates must have completed the mandatory NYSC program.
Good leadership traits, verbal and written communication and
computer skills.
Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have ability to
do well in a multi disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace.
OTHER CRITERIA FOR CHEVRON NIGERIA JOB RECRUITMENT
OFFERS:
Candidates must have graduated in the last 1 years and must not be
more than 40 years by December, 2014 with 1 – 3 years work
experience.
Candidates must have completed the mandatory NYSC program. Good
leadership traits, verbal and written communication and computer skills.
Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have ability to
do well in a multi disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace
QUALIFICATIONS FOR JOB VACANCIES:
*OND Holders:
Cleaners
Handy workers
Janitors
Plumbers
Carpentry
Security Guards.
*B.SC/HND Holders:
Personal assistants
Level 1-4 workmanship
Engineers
Offshore workers
Mechanical
Electrical
Economics
Legal attendants
Security Personnel.
*Masters Degree Holders:
Human resource managers
Personnel managers
Zone managers
Level 8-15 workmanship
WARNING/NOTE
*Applicants are to submit only one application as multiple applications
may result in disqualification.
*CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED will not be responsible for applications
submitted on any other Email address.
*All applications must be received within 4 weeks from the date of
this publication.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: Contact Human Resource Manager: Eng.Ojo williams on
08109266291 for application process and directives and also
address all Curriculum Vitae to (chevronjoboffer@admin.in.th)
NB: jobs that require an up-front payment are scams. Your
discretion is advised.
Company Information
CHEVRON OIL & GAS COMPANY LIMITED chevronjoboffer@
admin.in.th
The CHEVRON OIL & GAS COMPANY LIMITED Recruitment 2013 is
aimed at recruiting
Find more Jobs at CHEVRON OIL & GAS COMPANY LIMITED
chevronjoboffer@admin.in.th

Please info on these job add. Got a mail from dem... Asking to get the application form for 10,500.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by edmondo4god: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
i received this invitation on my email and was as to call one Mr OLABODE BENSON, for further information when i did call ,he was demanding for #3,500 to purchase the form.this is the mail sent to me

Olabode Benson
To Me
Jul 9 at 6:09 PM
Good day Sir/Madam,
We have reviewed your CV here at EXXON MOBIL OIL AND GAS and we would
like to know if you would be ready for the interview which is
scheduled to hold Monday 28th of July, 2014. To qualify for the
interview you would have to complete your application by contacting
our Human Resource Manager through our private route line. You would
have to provide you Serial I.D number: EXM0147 to verify that you are
the registered candidate. Call the HR Manager Egnr. Olabode Benson via
his mobile: +238156469577 for more info.
N.B. Do not lose your Serial Number as without it your application
would be considered NULL AND VOID.
Thank You.

FELLOW NIGERIAS YOU SHOULD BE VERY CAREFULL OF ANY AGENCY DEMANDING MONEY TO INTERVIEW YOU FOR A MULTINATIONAL COMPANY LIKE MOBIL,
IF MOBIL IS USING ANY AGENCY FOR RECRUITMENT PROCESS THEY ALWAYS PAY THE COMPANY/AGENCY FOR THE SERVICE RENDERED
BE WARNED!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by williaam(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
INVITATION FOR AN INTERVIEW. Please take this
message as a notice of an interview taking place
at SWRC Head Office. Venue : 65C L-Monarch
plaza 6th Floor off Salvation Bus Stop Opebi Ikeja
Lagos. Date: Saturday 12th July, 2014. Time:
10:00am. Please ensure you come along with
necessary credentials. For more info call Mr.
Desmond: 08187439040. Thank you. Just received this message today; please I want to know if its real or fake
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ennyblaze(f): 12:54am On Jul 11, 2014
That swrc stands for supreme wellness resources...they are gnld dnt boder to waste ur tfare......
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Niffyboy: 4:16am On Jul 11, 2014
Hi OLUWANIFESIMI Come with your CV/Passport to 77 Opebi Rd 1st floor, salvation B/Stop Opebi. Be prepared to undergo 2weeks training before proper job begins. Job placement opportunity is guaranteed after 2weeks intensive training .Call Funmi 08065642110 1st come.1st serve

Pls fellow nairalanders, I ur candid advice. Was asked to come 9am today

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by 4everisaac(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2014
ehibaby: Dis account should be frozen

I agree with u Ehibaby.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Kaiser96: 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
In review of Ur CV,U have been shortlisted for a written test/interview on Sat 12/07/14 by 10am at 5 Yinusa Adeniji str off Unity rd Toyin Ikeja
HR:080-7631-4786
i gat dis invite dis afternoon..i want to know whether this is a fake company.pls nairalanders In review of Ur CV,U have been shortlisted for a written test/interview on Sat 12/07/14 by 10am at 5 Yinusa Adeniji str off Unity rd Toyin Ikeja
i gat dis invite dis afternoon..i want to know whether this is a fake company.pls nairalanders
In review of Ur CV,U have been shortlisted for a written test/interview on Sat 12/07/14 by 10am at 5 Yinusa Adeniji str off Unity rd Toyin Ikeja
i gat dis invite dis afternoon..i want to know whether this is a fake company.pls nairalanders
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Danchoco(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
Please I got this txt nw any useful info pls.
NA
HR:080-7631-4786.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.