Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1110036 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ChildofChukwu(m): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
I got this:

Hi, come with your CV/Passport to 77 Opebi Rd 1st floor, salvation B/Stop Opebi Lagos state. Be prepared to undergo 2weeks training before proper job begins. Job placement opportunity after 2weeks intensive training .Call Odunayo on 08137766*** 1st come,1st serve.

I'm guessing it's some customer service job.
I have two years experience in customer service and when I called to inquire, the lady wasn't courteous at all, insisting I must come to their office to get any info. Got me wondering, if their customer service sucks, how on earth can they train me "intensively" biko nu angry angry angry

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Kentnickole(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
ChildofChukwu: I got this:

Hi, come with your CV/Passport to 77 Opebi Rd 1st floor, salvation B/Stop Opebi Lagos state. Be prepared to undergo 2weeks training before proper job begins. Job placement opportunity after 2weeks intensive training .Call Odunayo on 08137766*** 1st come,1st serve.

I'm guessing it's some customer service job.
I have two years experience in customer service and when I called to inquire, the lady wasn't courteous at all, insisting I must come to their office to get any info. Got me wondering, if their customer service sucks, how on earth can they train me "intensively" biko nu angry angry angry
Do you remember applying to any org as such? If no.... SCAM...SCAM...SCAM...ALERT...ALERT... DONT FALL AS THEIR MUGU OH.. BORROW LEG RUN O

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by euphorbia(f): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
buzzy1: Those guys at crystalite care resources 14 Toyin street Ikeja, opposite Leo church Ikeja, should be beaten up, my fellow co nairalanders you need to see how this people wasted my time yesterday, it all started after we re done wit the test, one mr yusuf came in and started talkin without a break for 3hrs to the extent people start leavin one after the other, but i kept sittin, i was havin the thought in myself that i want to see how this will end, mehn eventually this guy stopped talking, he now invites his senior colleague to take over, hmmm na this one con worse pass, cuz the guy na stammarer... No body told me to leave after stayin like 1hr more, my experience was worrisome cuz it all happens on empty stomach...Their Theme word there is YOU DONT GET IT. Those guys needs to be arrested, their offer anyway melts down to GNLD
When I went last year march,they called themselves healthstream alliance....I had the same experience with you.after waiting and waitig to see the end,I got tired and stood up laughing @ them seriously.the most annoying part is that even the applicants were well dressed than 'them'.one looked like hanger inside coat(suit).
But seriously,they need to be arrested.it's getting to much

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
LilyLuvSrk:
what's gnld
GNLD s a reputable company introduce into this country to turn our youths into crazy and unlearned men... U need to see their so called marketers, looking so unkept wit no courtesy at all

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
sunshine4c: Ma ppl in d house, pls help me confirm dis for ma cousin. He got the text on d 2nd of August. YOU ARE SHORTLISTED FOR AN ORAL TEST/INTERVIEW ON 4/AUGUST/2014 BY 10am @343,AGEGE MOTOR RD,CHANLLEGE B/STP,2ND FLOOR,ETISALAT BUILDING,MUSHIN LAGOS
R CODE=33
He didn't go for the test and he got dsame text 2days ago.
YOU ARE SHORTLISTED FOR AN ORAL TEST/INTERVIEW ON 08/AUG/2014 BY 9am@343,AGEGE MOTOR RD,CHANLLEGE B/STP,2ND FLOOR,ETISALAT BUILDING,MUSHIN LAGOS
R CODE=033
tis definitely wellness shit and all that
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by funmiketoyole(f): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
I need to knw smth abt cloverhill.I v an interview there on mon..any1 wit useful info?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obafunke(f): 7:25am On Aug 12, 2014
I've bin getting mails from bayoadebola@yahoo.com for an aptitude test,the mail is
You are hereby invited for an aptitude test on the 25/07/2014 by 9am prompt @ CITI TREASURERS NIG LTD. 35 Simpson Street, Mandilas Annex, 2nd Floor Obanlede, Lagos Island. Kindly come with a copy of your resume.pls how real are dey?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by geniusbami(m): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
Thank God for this thread. Pls, I got this message today from JGC ADMIN, and it reads "You are invited for an interview at our office 83, Lagos-Abeokuta Exp way pako b/stop, opp propel fuel station Ajila house on Wed. 13/08/2014 by 9am. KGC/HQ/122". Has anyone received or attended an interview with these ppl? Are they real? And what is their business? Apparently, they didn't include a phone no to call. Thanks.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by buzzy1(m): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2014
geniusbami: Thank God for this thread. Pls, I got this message today from JGC ADMIN, and it reads "You are invited for an interview at our office 83, Lagos-Abeokuta Exp way pako b/stop, opp propel fuel station Ajila house on Wed. 13/08/2014 by 9am. KGC/HQ/122". Has anyone received or attended an interview with these ppl? Are they real? And what is their business? Apparently, they didn't include a phone no to call. Thanks.
I got the same invitation yesterday inviting me to come for an interview at the same address... Am not sure i will give it a try
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by opeoluwalabi(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
RLS I NEED INFO ON THIS ADDRESS OOOO HOUSE We are pleased to invite you to participate in an oral and written interview which has been scheduled for saturday 16th august 2014,the interview will last about some hours and it starts at exactly 9am
Venue; Starlink global building 8/10 Salamotu Eniola street off Layi Oyekanmi street by the side of p and p comprehensive college opposite Christ the king catholic church Ilasamaja Sadiku bus stop Lagos
please come to the interview venue with a copy of your cv and 30mins before time
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Greatcally: 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
Many of such health wellness branches around Lagos inviting you for interview even when you didn't apply for their non-existing post. Some include; Sparklight Resources, Newage Resources, Royalcon and so many. Be careful especially when they say come with your cv and 2passports.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2014
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bjstardom(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hardeysola(m): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
Please who can validate this for me ! .. We refer to your application and hereby invite you to an interview as follows : JB HOUSE first floor left wing, 40B Commercial Avenue, Yaba on Thursday 28/8/14 at 3pm
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by quincie(m): 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
hardeysola: Please who can validate this for me ! .. We refer to your application and hereby invite you to an interview as follows : JB HOUSE first floor left wing, 40B Commercial Avenue, Yaba on Thursday 28/8/14 at 3pm

I also got dis text..... Can somone help out on dis? Google ain't sayin much abt dis addy.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MemorazziStudio: 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
Need a job? Well, a job needs you too!
Empower your CV & Cover Letter with a voice that attracts employers in seconds...

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by CokerAnne(f): 12:42am On Aug 28, 2014
boneruns: Heathstream Alliance and Wellness homes are using different stragegies; We all av to be careful. Aside 9, oremeji street isolo, and beside sunrise microfinance bank at gbagada, they av some addresses at ikeja. People have to be careful in applying for jobs.

You're right bros.
BOSS RESOURCES at 91, Awolowo way, Ikeja is part of them. Beware!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hardeysola(m): 5:53am On Aug 28, 2014
quincie:

I also got dis text..... Can somone help out on dis? Google ain't sayin much abt dis addy.
Gudmorning sowie bro I dint see your mail in my box just saw the indication here on NL . You also got the message ryt but after I searched through, I later found out they are Technomarket stuffs like dat but I dint really get enough info . But I don't think I'd go coz i'm not feeling to well .
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ennyblaze(f): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pls i got a call to com for an interview for d post of front desk officer at travel house hotel opposite mega chicken VGC are they real

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Kentnickole(m): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
ennyblaze: Pls i got a call to com for an interview for d post of front desk officer at travel house hotel opposite mega chicken VGC are they real

Do you remember applying to them? Or such position at all? If no, think twice o. Naija ooo
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by deScifa(m): 2:03am On Aug 30, 2014
Having viewed your CV online,ARL invites you for a job assessment on Saturday 30/08/2014 by 12.30pm at Trinity house,84 Itire road,Morgan b/stop.Mushin,Lagos

ONEAL invites you for an INTERVIEW on SATURDAY 30th August 2014 by 12pm @1 Babatunde Strt,Off Ogunlana Drive Surulere Lagos.Code:HR-6984.www.onealwellness.com

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Ofklaw: 5:39am On Aug 30, 2014
Sorry Bro..Those guys scammed me too.. cry
asidere: Oshabalinks at enerhen junction warri,i paid them #3000 to get a job for me,but sent me to companies that has no vacancy.if you have gotten any job through them please tell us so that we can trust them
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by okechukwu0127: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Having viewed your CV online, ARL invites you for a job assessment on Saturday 30/08/2014 by 12:30pm @ Trinity House 84 Itire Road, Morgan B/Stop. Mushin, Lagos

Got this shit from some mother fucker's lol
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dinmafavour: 8:28am On Sep 06, 2014
You are hereby invited for a job interview @ CEO RES. NIG.#203 Old Abeokuta rd by kasumu str opp Oando filling station. Agege-total by 10am on Saturday 6/9/14 just got it this morning are they real pls
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by nellyquash(f): 8:01am On Sep 08, 2014
NAR Ltd : you are shortlisted for interview on 8 sep 2014 by 9AM at 5 yinusa adeniji street off Muslim avenue by unity road ikeja Lagos. HR 070-6538-8892

I jst got dis
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by nellyquash(f): 8:01am On Sep 08, 2014
NAR Ltd : you are shortlisted for interview on 8 sep 2014 by 9AM at 5 yinusa adeniji street off Muslim avenue by unity road ikeja Lagos. HR 070-6538-8892

I jst got dis :
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by joesparkle: 8:31am On Sep 08, 2014
Wave hospitality
To all those groaning and moaning about fake recruitment firms. I might be able to help.
If you need a job and you are btw 18-35 and you won't mind a job that pays an average of 30k/per month. We are an NGO, we are into youth employment for the hospitality industry.
Here is a link for applying: https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1766357-7AeuBKNH1r
Fill the form and do the online personality tests. Or wavehospitality.org
PS: all qualified applicant will be required to undergo 3wks mandatory training.
If you have any question pls call: 09090012275
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MrMoG: 8:39am On Sep 08, 2014
undecidedHow true is this guy, da location o
Having viewed your CV online,ARL invites you for a job assessment on Tuesday 09/09/2014 by 9.30am at Trinity house,84 Itire-pako road,Morgan b/stop.Mushin,Lagos
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hardeysola(m): 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
Just Got this
You are hereby invited for an interview tomorrow 09-09-2014 for 9:00am at No. 6, Ogunlana drive Surulere, Lagos.
You are advised to please come along with a copy of your CV and your credentials.
For inquiries please call John on: 08097992900
Best Regards
Jahdriel
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Kentnickole(m): 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
Guys how genuine is this oh?

Check the street pls, evn the location please!

Thank you for your interest in the WAVE Hospitality Academy training program slated for September 2014. You have been invited to interview with the WAVE team. The details for your interview are below. Please confirm that you will be able to attend.

Date: Wednesday 10th September, 2014

Time: 9am

Venue: 3 Spencer Street (the building is on the corner of spencer street and Olonode Street so it is also referred to 79 Olonode street), Alagomeji, Yaba. The building is shared by VerTEX Education Nigeria so you will see their IT Skills acquisition sign on the wall of the compound.

Materials to bring: Copy of CV, Copy of Certificates, Pen/Pencil Contact # for inquiries: 081459**405 /081772**025

We look forward to receiving your confirmation, but if you cannot make it, kindly let us know, via e-mail, text msg or call

Best regards.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by sleekytoolz(f): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
obafunke: I've bin getting mails from bayoadebola@yahoo.com for an aptitude test,the mail is
You are hereby invited for an aptitude test on the 25/07/2014 by 9am prompt @ CITI TREASURERS NIG LTD. 35 Simpson Street, Mandilas Annex, 2nd Floor Obanlede, Lagos Island. Kindly come with a copy of your resume.pls how real are dey?

This looks real o
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by McToyee: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
Pls did anyone know anything about Jolly Good ltd block 3 flat 5 Godmon Estate okota Lagos I got a text from them to come 4 interview tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum