Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:05 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1108348 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by joesparkle: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kentnickole: Guys how genuine is this oh?

Check the street pls, evn the location please!

Thank you for your interest in the WAVE Hospitality Academy training program slated for September 2014. You have been invited to interview with the WAVE team. The details for your interview are below. Please confirm that you will be able to attend.

Date: Wednesday 10th September, 2014

Time: 9am

Venue: 3 Spencer Street (the building is on the corner of spencer street and Olonode Street so it is also referred to 79 Olonode street), Alagomeji, Yaba. The building is shared by VerTEX Education Nigeria so you will see their IT Skills acquisition sign on the wall of the compound.

Materials to bring: Copy of CV, Copy of Certificates, Pen/Pencil Contact # for inquiries: 081459**405 /081772**025

We look forward to receiving your confirmation, but if you cannot make it, kindly let us know, via e-mail, text msg or call

Best regards.
Hi am the outreach coordinator, and we won't send you a text msg if you didn't apply.
We are an NGO that provides jobs for the youths in the hospitality industry
Ps: if you make through the interview stages, you ll be required to undergo 3wks hospitality training before you ll be given the job
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Kentnickole(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
joesparkle:
Hi am the outreach coordinator, and we won't send you a text msg if you didn't apply.
We are an NGO that provides jobs for the youths in the hospitality industry
Ps: if you make through the interview stages, you ll be required to undergo 3wks hospitality training before you ll be given the job

Thanks so much and pardon me. Please will successful candidates get paid during the training?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by joesparkle: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kentnickole:

Thanks so much and pardon me. Please will successful candidates get paid during the training?
No! Successful candidates won't be paid, the essence of the training is to equip you with the right set of skills, so when we do give you the job, you ll be able to perform and keep it.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Kentnickole(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
joesparkle:
No! Successful candidates won't be paid, the essence of the training is to equip you with the right set of skills, so when we do give you the job, you ll be able to perform and keep it.

Ok. Nice one. Thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Kentnickole(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
joesparkle:

Okay. Nice one. Thanks.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by horlarkunle: 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
courage54: Pls some one should help me verify this : U've been shortlisted to a written/Oral interview tmrw 09/09/14 ¿ No 14,Toyin street,Opp. St. Lio's Catholic church. Ikeja Lagos.Come
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by cisca4us: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Please ooo, i just got this text from one "CRYSTALITE" saying "you are invited for a job briefing/written test tomorrow thursday 11/9/14 by 2pm at no 14 Toyin street, opp st leo catholic church, ikeja" Plase whose knows about them. I dont want to be scammed..
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by sysmooth(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
cisca4us: Please ooo, i just got this text from one "CRYSTALITE" saying "you are invited for a job briefing/written test tomorrow thursday 11/9/14 by 2pm at no 14 Toyin street, opp st leo catholic church, ikeja" Plase whose knows about them. I dont want to be scammed..

I also did ooo bt sumfin tells me its scam...pls binko can sum1 hlp me
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ernyme(m): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
People,hear this once now...
Whenever u see an address that reads "toyin street" or "ilasamaja" or "surulere" or "Ikorodu"---RUN!!,

When u see MPG,SWRC,HEALTHLINK,or anything HEalth at all-----RUN!!

When u get a text with the sending party using a normal fone number,or u are asked to call one mofo called Benson,or Obi,funmi,charles or any werey at all-----RUN!!!

If u have money for tfare to waste,don't,u can add me on 217eb4e7 on bbm den ill send u my acct details for u to send d money instead!

*a word is enuff for we Jobseekers* thank u for reading! Acceptance is ur choice!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by stigophobia: 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hello pls I jes received this And wud love to know if its real Based on a referral from Zaron G.C,you have been shortlisted for an interview with BRGC on Mon15/9/14 9am @16,Akinremi str, Anifowoshe, Ikeja
Enq-070-308-83482
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hardeysola(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
Can someone please confirm the validity of this msg
You have been shortlisted for an interview with double Trustee Investment at 7, Abiodun Jagun str, Ogba Lagos on tuesday 16/09/14 by 10am. Be formal and puntual
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
I love dis thread

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by FESTUS4LUV: 4:52am On Sep 18, 2014
Maxybaby: OWN Support Resource Limited
Invites you for a job interview
As a Facility Mgt Executive.
On Monday' July 8th, 2013.
By 1pm prompt.
1,Babatunde St.Off Ogunlana Drive, Surulere,Lagos.
Come along with updated Resume/CV and pen.

Is this real?

Pls don't remain a failure and fool for ever...Dear Nairalanders,
and fellow graduates, this is just a piece of
information I think people should knw, job
seekers pls beware of the advice you take
to, believe if you want to succeed in life,
you have to start learning how to walk
alone because the world especially Nigeria
is filled with losers and those that has
nothing to do, I was here somedays ago
when I received a message to come for an
interview @ No. 1, Babatunde street,
Ogunlana Drive in Surulere, I saw many
things they wrote here, at first I was
discourage but my mind tells me that na
only me waka come o, I summoned my
courage and I went there for the interview.
To God be the Glory, out of nonsense then
there was sense o, sometimes I make upto
100k now in a day. Pls stop listen to all this
failures here, cos they will mislead ur life.
Just like this saying that " the world is filled
of smart poor people"
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2014
FESTUS4LUV:

of smart poor people"
criminal

2 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2014
I also got this from accenthill
"With Reference to your interest in our job advert on job.naij.com,You are hereby invited for a job opportunity interview at ACCENT HILLS
Date:18-09-2014
Time:10:00am
Venue:ACCENT HILLS:::1st floor oba jb otukoya house opposite molete baptist church idi-odo challenge, Ibadan
REF NO: 0038
For enquires contact HR Manager on 08182840185
N:B ALL ENQUIRES STOPS BY 6PM"
hw tru is it
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Your very lucky I don't know you in person, THIEF
FESTUS4LUV:

of smart poor people"

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by cj360: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Maybellyne:

I have received countless SMS from this MEDPRO. Thank God I never went. And I'm certain they got my contact from some Jobberman applications I submitted. I think Jobberman should start verifying the jobs being posted on their site. I get SMS from MEDPRO almost forth nightly. Thanks Obaede
. Tnks to obaede cos I am invited for an interview come morow friday and had to seek for advice here thnk God I got it from u.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by solonzo2(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
@caringtaiwo, its written that the ways of a man are b4 d eyes of the lord. N He monitors his goings. If u dnt repent frm being a scammer. Ur cup will full one day repent nw b4 its too late.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Elowhite245(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
stigophobia: Hello pls I jes received this And wud love to know if its real Based on a referral from Zaron G.C,you have been shortlisted for an interview with BRGC on Mon15/9/14 9am @16,Akinremi str, Anifowoshe, Ikeja
Enq-070-308-83482

I also got this on wed 17/9/14 which said i should come today thursday 18/9/14 for the interview but i see it as scam. Bros did you attend the interview?

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hardebounty(m): 12:52am On Sep 21, 2014
Hello, pls, what did u get from ds interview invite u got as.. Iz it real or jus one of dem

stigophobia: Hello pls I jes received this And wud love to know if its real Based on a referral from Zaron G.C,you have been shortlisted for an interview with BRGC on Mon15/9/14 9am @16,Akinremi str, Anifowoshe, Ikeja
Enq-070-308-83482
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2014
MrMoG: undecidedHow true is this guy, da location o
Having viewed your CV online,ARL invites you for a job assessment on Tuesday 09/09/2014 by 9.30am at Trinity house,84 Itire-pako road,Morgan b/stop.Mushin,Lagos

i gat an invite aswell,jux wana know if u went for the interview
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Khumaloh: 5:38am On Sep 23, 2014
Pls sum1 help pls,dz one is 4rm Pearl Group incorporation,VHRCSstalikk House Suit 202,8-10 Salamotu,Eniola street,beside P and P college,Hassan bustop,Ilasa.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by joesparkle: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
f you stay in yaba or on the island
And won't mind a job that pays 35k for a start.
And you are btw the age of 18-35
Click this link and apply: https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1766357-7AeuBKNH1r
Fill d form and do the online personality test
Ps: this jobs are located on the island and ikeja
They are hopsitality jobs, hotels,restaurants, eateries etc. Kindly note that you will undergo 3wks training if you make it pass the interview.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by buzzy1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
cisca4us: Please ooo, i just got this text from one "CRYSTALITE" saying "you are invited for a job briefing/written test tomorrow thursday 11/9/14 by 2pm at no 14 Toyin street, opp st leo catholic church, ikeja" Plase whose knows about them. I dont want to be scammed..
My broda dont waste your money, they are fake
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by buzzy1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
Bobbyunitedfc:

i gat an invite aswell,jux wana know if u went for the interview
Broda, they are fake, it will all boils down to Gnld
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by buzzy1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
joesparkle: f you stay in yaba or on the island
They are hopsitality jobs, hotels,restaurants, eateries etc. Kindly note that you will undergo 3wks training if you make it pass the interview.
Mr, check the site very well, it does not have a submit button after filling the form
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by joesparkle: 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
[quote author=buzzy1] Mr, check the site very well, it does not have a submit button after filling the form
You probably used opera mini, and it doesn't open properly on opera mini. Use ur phone browser
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Vickyokwu: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
kejioladimeji: @premium1 don't know if you have already gone for it but its a scam most of them are along that surulere axis they are into all this health stuff

Pls have anyone an idea about Boss resources;i was invited for an interview by the company and i don't know much about them.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Vickyokwu: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
Vickyokwu:
Please house i need a help, I just want to know if Globalink Resources is a real company or sp.. to enable m attend the interview

Pls have anyone an idea about Boss resources;i was invited for an interview by the company and i don't know much about them.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by joesparkle: 7:31am On Sep 25, 2014
joesparkle: f you stay in yaba or on the island
Today is the last day of application, if you haven't applied, keep calm. Application for the next batch will start Next Month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.