Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1110443 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by nath08(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Some one should pls confirm this... You are hereby for an assessment /job briefing onThur 5/3/15 by 9.30am at 160 Herbert Macaulay way,3rd for Beside Carter str Adekunle B/stop, Yaba, Lagos.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by nath08(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
Some one should pls confirm this... You are hereby invited for an assessment /job briefing onThur
5/3/15 by 9.30am at 160 Herbert Macaulay way,3rd for Beside Carter str Adekunle B/stop,
Yaba, Lagos.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
I got this same message just now "based on a referal from my school, you have been shortlisted for an interview for 8am on Mon March 9@ akinremi str Ikeja......Lagos residence only." from zeolite. I have a feeling about this..... :oI got this same message just now "based on a referal from my school, you have been shortlisted for an interview for 8am on Mon March 9@ akinremi str Ikeja......Lagos residence only." from zeolite. I have a feeling about this.....
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 8:20am On Mar 08, 2015
RuthOluwaseyi:
I got this same message just now "based on a referal from my school, you have been shortlisted for an interview for 8am on Mon March 9@ akinremi str Ikeja......Lagos residence only." from zeolite. I have a feeling about this..... :oI got this same message just now "based on a referal from my school, you have been shortlisted for an interview for 8am on Mon March 9@ akinremi str Ikeja......Lagos residence only." from zeolite. I have a feeling about this.....

Read the thread from begining..they hav written a lot abt dis particular address
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Odeeboyz: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Plz automophosis,i got similar mail and text from brimstone golden concepts to attend a biz seminar and interview tomorow.did u attend yours when you were invited?r they scam?plz reply asap.tnks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Mimiano: 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
anadi01:
mine was the case of EBONY LINKS LTD,opposite michellin at trans-amadi in p.h.i was asked 2 register with 3k for 2yrs & 2b sent 2 an employer.Guess what? the 2yrs expired & nothing frm them,i had 2 renew my registration with them with anoda 3k & it's almost a yr,nothing frm them.i don call them tire sef!

R u a learner?u were scammed d first time and u still paid again... Na wa for u ooooo, it's like u gat so much money to throw around.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 13, 2015
I received d sms dis mornin.......Hello, Arik Petroleum Company is interested in hiring you for a job.If you are interested call the hiring coordinator at 08102707059 for details..pls is d real
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Heymus(m): 1:25am On Mar 14, 2015
25tegah:
I just got this message can someone pls verify if its real or fake. Sequel to your application to Goldsprings Assoc,you're invited for an interview at Zeolite@16,Akinremi strt, Anifowose, Ikeja.2/3/2015.8:00am Ref-080 3772 2412
Beware! That address uses different company name. What i got from them last year was Bg nig ltd.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
hello please people is zoelite inc Ikeja a fake company
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
What you have to know is this SCAMMERS LIKE zeolite, MGR Consult, NEW ACE RSC... Bla bla bla are same GNLD just after you money!

So look at the latest text from dem.

GOODDAY,YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR A TEST/BRIEFING BY 9AM ON MON, 16/3/15 @161 IKORODU RD, BESIDE LANRE SHITTU MTRS ONIPANU B/STOP JOBCODE:959PE
CALL 08123130959,
MGR Consult

the thives phone numbers changes but the scamers aim for one hing ! UR MONEY!

you're invited for weitten/oral interview at 5 yinusa Adeniji off unity road by toyin street, ikeja lagos thursday 12/03/2015 by 9am . Ref no 745/878
NEW ACE RSC
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Acousticlexi: 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
steamzy:
Hello forumites.

Pls i got this msg 2dy.
any1 hv ever got this? & hw real do u think it is??

In view of your CV submitted to our Company prosperite Concept, you are hereby invited for an Interview on 27-02-15
By:10am
@ our Head office plot 5,otunba kolawole str,behind Aturase carpets Estate B/stop alapere,Along chinese village,ketu Lagos.
Hrm: 08064945321

any1 got anything on this

Thanks!
got the same message, is it a scam
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
upload111:
Matledox is a fake recruiting agency and also people when you see a vacancy online from the company "silvertdale" ,abeg jump am pass na fake . Its zeolite plus.

upload111:

Guys these are some of d list of more fake
employment agencies.... MEDPRO, HR-LINK, TLINK,
E-CONSULT etc ..they keep changing names but
their addresses are usually same.. Buh especially I
am here to write on ZEOLITE PLUS .its a complete
fake recruiting agency.. I was there today and as
soon as I got in I was given a test which was nothing
more dan writing about urself after which they
started a sort of seminar n changing motivational
speakers all discussing one thing.. Robert kiwosaki's
book "cashflow quardrant". The possible owner of
Zeolite also came to talk there was a room with
4small wall fans and a projector with a white
board. Come and see the speakers ,they were
sweating profusely like bottled water from d
freezer.. They(d speakers) spent two hours saying a
lot about cashflow quadrant from robert kiwosaki's
book(which I read after ma secondary sch if I mite
add.. U may have heard of "rich dad ,poor dad". Its
d second book in dat series) . But they said
absolutely nothing about what they do. Some
people got pissed and left but I wanted to stay till d
end to know exactly what happens so I can inform
u guys. N what happened in the end is that he took
the supposed test script that wasn't even assessed
and called names. those whom answered present
were told to return on wednessday(dats in two
days) for the final phase..(Possibly final phase of
brain washing! Lol).. I dint collect nor write d darn
test. Its all one big scam..
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by aiikay(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
I always do laugh anytime I remember my encounter with this people. I saw this advert, called the number and was invited for an interview on Sunday 16th March, 2014. Although I had little or no belief on the content, especially as it sounded non-existing, I needed to satisfy my wide curiosity. Behold I went there and we were held @ Urban Girls Sec. Sch., Enugu for more than 3hours with series of preaching/lecture without opening the parcel. Towards the end came an introduction to the business of GNLD. My greatest surprise and annoyance was that some persons took it very serious - appearing even on suit for the "OIL COMPANY" interview, yet there was never
a word of apology for the deceit.

I posted the ordeal and was advised that that's just small to what I will see in Lagos. And truly I came to Lagos and saw them more and more, but has never been attracted, having done the experiment. Experience remains the best teacher!

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by baykoms: 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Pls is there anybody that knows or have heard of HR Consult. HR Services ZRI schedule assesment. Pls kindly inform me asap.
The message is as follows:
The HR, ZRI Services schedules you for a brief assessment on Mon 13/3/2015 by 2pm at 160, Herbert Macaulay Way, Adekunle B/stop, beside Carter str., Yaba, Lagos
Thanks House.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 3:42am On Mar 19, 2015
Once you get a mssg n d invitation has only adres n no name or how dey got ur details or some criminal not ready to tell ya any info wen u cald, ITS A SCAM!

Heres' more from the criminals
You are qualified for the unit manager position @ our branch office 161 ikorodu rd opposite ecobank onipan lagos. Thu 19/3/15 by 9am
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ishaq062(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2015
You are invited for a test/job briefing session with the HR at APR company on 20:03:15 by 09:30am. 84 Itire road, Trinity house, Morgan bus stop, Mushin-Lagos.

pls hw real are they.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by betty28: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
APR Company is a fake. I just received dia text msg too nao. Dey are bastard gnld pple, so pls run 4 ur lyf
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by upload111: 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
betty28:
APR Company is a fake. I just received dia text msg too nao. Dey are bastard gnld pple, so pls run 4 ur lyf
Seconded!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Valmesk(m): 7:14am On Mar 20, 2015
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment is a pure scam,they are just doing what they are doing because of elections,imagine people travelling from distant parts of the country for the fitness test and interview to be bundled out from fitness centre inhumanely by fellow humans just because of the uniform they are wearing,imajine an ordinary WAEC holder pushing degree holders,M.Sc holders because they are on uniforms.Nigeria is really in shambles.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Adnid: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
nairalanders, can u pls help me to confirm if this interview is not a fake one:

After a review of your CV, We invite u for interview on Mon. 23/3/15, by 9am at 2nd floor, 343 Agege Motor Road, Challenge B/Stop Mushin Lagos. Job code:FN003U
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by slimtee2: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Please can anyone confirm dufry Nigeria. R they real.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by misspetit(f): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
I jst got dis now
Pls are dey real??

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 25, 2015
obaede:
Please, If you get sms from MEDPRO GLOBAL RESOURCES,161 Ikorodu rd beside Lanre Shittu motors Onipanu B/S calling for aptitude test or interview, do not attend. Those people are scammers, after wasting all your day with meaningless long lecture they we ask you to pay 9k to get a job.

This how how they get people; They will use different organization name and email add to advertise vacancy . And their requirement always be any course of study so that they can get large number of people. After they have gotten your contact, they will now send sms to u with their original name calling u for interview. please, do not let them waste you time they don't have any job. I don't understand why you should tell a graduate to pay money to get a job that is not visible.

Thanks bro! I just got an SMS from them inviting me for an interview 2mrw.

One luv!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Scammers all around !!! Take cover, heres one of them scammers msgs.
YOU ARE INVITED FOR A JOB INTERVIEW AT MEDICORE 343 AGEGE MOTOR RD, 2ND FLOOR(ADENEKAN HOUSE), CHALLENGE B/STOP, MUSHIN ON FRI 27/3/15 BY 9am.S010.
From MEDICORE.
NA God Go Purnish Dem!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Youssouff10(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
HR ADECCO

YOUR APPLICATION AS A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN RECEIVED, COME WITH YOUR CV AND PASSPORTS TO 62 OKOTA ROAD, OPPOSITE KAMOLA PLAZA, CELE BUS STOP, LAGOS ON TUESDAY 31/03/2015, BY 9:00AM PROMPT.

BE PREPARED TO UNDERGO A-WEEK TRAINING BEFORE PROPER JOB PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITY BEGINS.

SALARY UP TO 95,000 NAIRA.

WARM REGARDS
HR ADECCO
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by benebaby77: 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2015

Please beware of this company, they're pure scam. They called themselves Blue Zeal Logistics....
We are pleased to invite you for interview by 10am,on THUR 26-03-15 @ 2nd floor 340, Lagos road opp Ilorin foundation, IGS, Gerin Alimi Ilorin.(07059625124)

Nah God go punish them for wasting my time and my money
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 29, 2015
You have being shortlisted 4 an interview on Mon 30-03-15 by 9am at out office 83 iyana-ipaja exp-way pako bstop opp propel filling station Lagos ADMIN:8249
.Another SCAM msg frm MI LOGISTIC, sent right on election day, 28-03-15, u see dis gnld boys did not evn go to vote.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 30, 2015
londongal03:
Dear Anuma uzoma :

This is to remind you that we are yet to receive any of the required documents as stated in the email sent to you since 19th of February,2015, we are hereby sending you the email again to remind you of the deadline which is on the 30th of March, 2015 as failure will result to disqualification.

Since your application was screened and confirmed suitable for employment in our organization you are required to send to us the below required documents on or before the deadline as stated above. ORIGINAL SCAM

REQUIREMENTS

1. Photocopies of Academic Certificate.

2. HSE Competent 3 Certificates (Health Safety and Environment).

3. 2 copies of Sized Photo Passport.

4. Oil & Gas Safety Certificate.

All the above requirements must be submitted to our office at :

Arik Petroleum Company

11 Adelaide Street,

Trans Amadi, Portharcourt,

Rivers State, Nigeria

Phone: 08102707059

On confirmation and scrutinization of the above required documents Arik Petroleum Company will send you the appointment letter which will confirm your appointment with our organization.

TRAINEE NUMBER

Your assigned Trainee Number for the 2015 Arik Petroleum Company training program is RS19049.

SALARY/BENEFIT

As per the company policy, you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date/resumption date.

Salary: Monthly starting salary of N300,000 (Three hundred thousand Naira monthly)

Training Bonus: N30,000 (Thirty thousand Naira monthly).

Accommodation: Arik Petroleum Company provides free accommodation to all trainees/employee.

Complete details will be found in the appointment letter to be sent to you on confirmation of your documents.

RESUMPTION DATE

The resumption date for the Arik Petroleum Company training program is on the 10th of April, 2015

For any enquiries contact our hiring co-ordinator via phone at 08102707059.

We at Arik Petroleum Company hope that you'll accept this job offer by sending us all the mentioned requirements and look forward to welcoming you aboard.

Best Regards

JOEL ADIOLE

Hiring Co-ordinator

Mobile_: 08102707059; Email: joel@arikpet.com

ARIK PETROLEUM COMPANY LTD | _A Subsidiary of Arik Group_ | www.arikpet.com

11 Adelaide Street, Trans Amadi, Portharcourt, River State

Tel: 0700ARIKPET |

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57