Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1110513 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by morax101(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
prof4maths:

How true is this please guys? Don't wanna waste money from Ibadan. Tnx

I got the same message, but it is MCC LIMITED, same address
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Igemburg(m): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Need a job to keep u busy for now, follow this link and thank me later http://urlt.ag/Bb4zT.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by quinelizabeth(f): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
Please av anyone anyone heard about Multistream Golden Resources! They claim an address at no 9, oremeji street, Isolo Lagos and they av a branch office in Monatan Ibadan.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Creaturebaba(m): 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
Based on a referral,BG Services shortlists you for WORK BRIEF on Weds 22.07.15 by 8am@161 Herbert Macaulay way by Adekunle brt b/stop Yaba, Lagos.Ref ID 02/6689

Pls is it scam?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by 7031646386(m): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
quinelizabeth:
Please av anyone anyone heard about Multistream Golden Resources! They claim an address at no 9, oremeji street, Isolo Lagos and they av a branch office in Monatan Ibadan.
Its a GNLD associate, dnt even border going cos deyve locked down d office of d above address. U myt b wonderin hw I kno, I stay around d area n was also a victim 3yrs ago
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by karleone(m): 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
Got an interview text from Cilog_Ng last week tuesday to be held in Asaba. Pls who knows if it's genuine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ZandaBright: 12:00am On Jul 22, 2015
CONFIRMED SCAM..They go by so many names but same addrees..RUN and dont look back.....
Creaturebaba:
Based on a referral,BG Services shortlists you for WORK BRIEF on Weds 22.07.15 by 8am@161 Herbert Macaulay way by Adekunle brt b/stop Yaba, Lagos.Ref ID 02/6689

Pls is it scam?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hajjisemiu: 9:39am On Jul 22, 2015
You are scheduled for an interview/detail briefing on thur 10am 23/7/15 @ truevisions ltd/ignite 1st floor home touch building bside keystone bank obanikoro bustop logos.

Pls, I want to confirm if this name is real before I waste my time and money. Thanks in advance.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by gzntilityyahoocom: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
There ar a lots of Fake employment agency out there. Some are not fake but they hide their real identity just to get ppls attention which I b'liv does not make enof sense.

They just keep wasting ones time and money. I suggest every Nairalander share the past experience with each of the fake or "what a view" non-real job agencies including their office addresses.

My experience so-far includes.
160 or 161 Herbart Macualay Rd, Adekunle- there r in2 some kind of selling of drugs, they'll promise to go out there with u den place 8 appointments for u which u'll follow up on them selling drugs and updating on their health issues. Though u must av paid N13k for a lincense b4 u'll be a part of dem. Etc.

(2) Esther Breakthrough are real emplyment agent, but they usualy send ppl 2 dsame place dat dey'v sent som1 earlier at which there's no vacant post just to ensure they'r working 4 u, wasting transpor fare everyday, etc.

(3) BAC- though I've not bin there, but av received several invites even wen I've not applied. There r lots more. BRB
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by FeekyMan(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
Good day house, how about this 'RD Nig Ltd invites you for a job briefing with the CEO on Fri........ for enquireis......... pls how about this.i don't wanna travel all the way to Lagos for nothing. thank you.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ehibaby(f): 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kentnickole:

Do you remember applying to any org as such? If no.... SCAM...SCAM...SCAM...ALERT...ALERT... DONT FALL AS THEIR MUGU OH.. BORROW LEG RUN O

Fake..I got their text didn't go,someone said they will ask you to pay 40k for training
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ZandaBright: 12:01am On Jul 24, 2015
If they send you a message and you refuse to honor the invitation they will use another yeye company name to invite you...Maybe they don't know that the CALCULUS some of us did in the University opened our minds very well.I cannot be deceived easily!. Am sure their agents will be here to read this.See below the ones i got and their phone numbers
1.GLOBAL CONSULT....
2.BGS.....08033135667
There is this other one they call Betfill Global Resources...........ALL OF THEM ARE SCAM AND MUMUS!...Na me talk am
ANYBODY THAT GET THIS SCAM INVITATION SHOULD TELL NAIRALANDERS SO THAT NOBODY WILL FALL VICTIM TO THEIR CHEAP WAYO
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Kentnickole(m): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
ehibaby:

Fake..I got their text didn't go,someone said they will ask you to pay 40k for training

They are just scammers!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by olempe(m): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Further to your interest in our online advert, you're invited to an interview by the HR unit of IGNITE CONSULTING as Customer Service Executive. July 27 or 29 2015 (PICK YOUR DATE). 10am. 228 Ikorodu Rd Lagos. Obanikoro B/Stop Opposite NEM Insurance Building. Bring your CV & Credentials. Ref: 080xxxxxxxx

Pls guys, are they real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tmlekzy: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
please, does anyone know if Brimstone Golden concept is a real or fake company? because I received a mail from them inviting me for an interview... please, anyone with information about them?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by drey076(m): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2015
Based on referral, DY CON NG invites u for a test/work brief on Wed 29/7/15 by 10am @House of Gold 100, Apapa-Oshodi Exp Way Cele, B/S. LAGOS RESIDENT ONLY MDGP
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by fixedhollies(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
I was in multi stream golden resources today. At iwo road along monatan ibadan. Hey see me see trouble, had I known I would have gone for my teaching interview which I have today also. They gave us an aptitude test, played video, teaching Robert Kiyasoki rich dad poor dad and the four quadrant. I never knew they were GNLD, they had sweet mouth. They even played a preaching on Vision, what a good teaching, at the end they ask us to pay #10600 as partnership form. My spirit questioned me a lot. They ask us to feel a form with at lest #1000 and summit, it was there I brought out my phone and Google them, I landed on nairaland.com and I read few comments, I told them I want to use ATM it was there I ran away. Among 16 of us also, I was the only one that escaped. Why can't Nigerians come straight and tell us they want to introduce us to GNLD..... I tire for this country. I pity my brothers and sisters as they were paying, I can't do anything just to save my head. Thanks to nairaland an eye opener.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Horlayinker: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
I jst received a msg for interview as follows: U av bin shortlistd for job intrview 2mor. Mon 3rd Aug@GCR by 8am @AK Plaza, opp 7thday Adventist Sch, adjacent Ola Sheu f/Station, Agodi Gate, Ibadan. Ref C. 09036212816.

Has anyone received this type of msg?
I need to know their authenticity. Help a Bro pls.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by fixedhollies(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Horlayinker:
I jst received a msg for interview as follows: U av bin shortlistd for job intrview 2mor. Mon 3rd Aug@GCR by 8am @AK Plaza, opp 7thday Adventist Sch, adjacent Ola Sheu f/Station, Agodi Gate, Ibadan. Ref C. 09036212816.

Has anyone received this type of msg?
I need to know their authenticity. Help a Bro pls.

Yes.... I received it.... They wrote interview on the message. And I deleted it. One of those GNLD. you could see a referral number below.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by OLADO(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Got dis few mins back
Based on referral, you are to come for aptitude test and job briefing on 3/08/15 by 8am at lamlat building beside Stanbic bank Old Ife Rd, New Gbagi, Ib Ref z72
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hamzeiy: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
hello guys...i got this mail frm an application i sent ..... o YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR A JOB INTERVIEW WITH BRIMSTONE GOLDEN CONCEPT. VENUE:BRIMSTONE OFFICE, SUITE 36 (3RD FLOOR) 70C NIKKY AFRICANA PLAZA, OPPOSITE UBA, FIRST BANK BUS-STOP, ALLEN AVENUE, IKEJA LAGOS DATE:THURSDAY, 8TH AUG 2015. TIME:11AM. H.R 080552404.... i need help...it seem like a scam
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Bonbolos(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2015
How true is this? I just got this email this morning 6th August 2015 and I happens to knw that even the scheduled interview date 9th August stated Monday was not correct but Sunday.
Quoted thus...
"In response to your online application, you are invited for a interview with us at Brimstone Golden Concept

Venue:

3rd floor,suite 36t,7Oc Nikky AfricanaPlaza,opp UBA bank,First bank bus-stop,Allen Avenue,Ikeja

Date:

Monday 09/08/2015

Time:9am.‬

‪Come with your CV and be punctual cos its an interview with immediate appointment.‬

‪Ensure  you print out this notification cos it will serve as your gate pass.‬

‪For more information call 07087597060.‬

‪madam Bolanle

Head HR"

Pls your comments are needed
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by topcube(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bonbolos:
How true is this? I just got this email this morning 6th August 2015 and I happens to knw that even the scheduled interview date 9th August stated Monday was not correct but Sunday.
Quoted thus...
"In response to your online application, you are invited for a interview with us at Brimstone Golden Concept

Venue:

3rd floor,suite 36t,7Oc Nikky AfricanaPlaza,opp UBA bank,First bank bus-stop,Allen Avenue,Ikeja

Date:

Monday 09/08/2015

Time:9am.‬

‪Come with your CV and be punctual cos its an interview with immediate appointment.‬

‪Ensure  you print out this notification cos it will serve as your gate pass.‬

‪For more information call 07087597060.‬

‪madam Bolanle

Head HR"

Pls your comments are needed

Without telling you, you should decode it's a scam, lol @ madam bolanle, lolz @ printing a document to serve as gate pass & which cooperate or serious company does interview on Sunday? So, HRM no dey rest abi, secretary or Manager na jacky

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ekwelum2(m): 5:54am On Aug 09, 2015
Is Mac Danite real? they sent me this message "You are invited for a Managerial role interview 18/8/2015 @228,Home Touch Ikorodu Road Obanikoro beside Shepherd Hill Church by 10am."
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by calabaman(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2015
is the below message from GNLD guys?
Based to a referral, ZP NG hereby invites you for a Work Briefing on Monday 10th by 10am.16 Akinremi street, Anifowose, Ikeja.Hr:Mr Lekan 08177757888
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by fixedhollies(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
I got this two today.... Who got such?

Thanks for your application, we are impressed by your background and would like to invite you for an interview tomorrow monday 10/07/15 by 8am @ AK plaza opp 7th day sch adjacent ola-sheu petrol station agodi gate Ib. NOTE: come along with your CV. HR REF A. (********730)

Followng your application submitted,the mgt;
have decided to call for aptitude test & interview
& Job Briefing @ PC Branch office; 3rd
floor,Sijuwola House ( Wema Bank
building ),Dugbe,Ibadan, Batch PC1.Come with
your CV. Time: 9am Date; 10/08/15 Monday
(TOMORR0W). Hr officer (080 7562 7964).
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Prettiepixie(f): 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
hey, saw this from Google and decided to read and get more information. especially about brimstone golden concept. I understand this post is last year but I have an interview with them on Wednesday, that's d reason I wanna know more abt dem. pls did anyone go for an interview dere and any meaningful info to share pls.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kennykg(m): 12:20am On Aug 11, 2015
Prettiepixie:
hey, saw this from Google and decided to read and get more information. especially about brimstone golden concept. I understand this post is last year but I have an interview with them on Wednesday, that's d reason I wanna know more abt dem. pls did anyone go for an interview dere and any meaningful info to share pls.
This my reply for you

https://www.nairaland.com/2381191/signs-gnld-job-invite/5#36427120
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bolabolabo: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2015
You are hereby short-listed for an interview with the Management of Brimstone Golden Concept.
Venue: 70C Nikky Africana building (3rd Floor) Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos.
Date: Wednesday 12th August 2015.
Time: 9AM.
Please come along with your C.V
Ref No: 08108753415
www.brimstonegoldenconcept.com
HOUSE PLEASEIS THIS REAL?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kennykg(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
bolabolabo:
You are hereby short-listed for an interview with the Management of Brimstone Golden Concept.
Venue: 70C Nikky Africana building (3rd Floor) Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos.
Date: Wednesday 12th August 2015.
Time: 9AM.
Please come along with your C.V
Ref No: 08108753415
www.brimstonegoldenconcept.com
HOUSE PLEASEIS THIS REAL?

Bro I pasted a link above yours for same address. I was there and that's my experience
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by gaikhena: 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Your recruitment session comes up on Thursday 13/08/15s @74 Demurin Road ,inside Techno oil Complex Ketu,Lagos by 9:00am.Come with your CV.cloverhillsng.com
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bchi(f): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
BetaAge consult invites U for interview by 9am on Mon,17/8/15 at 2,Esther Oshiyemi St,beside Ilupeju Sec.Schl,Ilupeju,Oshodi,Lagos.Info:09051562555

Is it a scam?

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.