Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1110389 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ferdyferd: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2015
Just got a text from BG Service

You ve' been shortlisted for a work briefing/written assessment on WED.02/12/15 by 10:00am at 161,Herbert Macaulay way Adekunle B/Stop,Yaba.119/08028413***

I have read through the comments here and it seems it's GNLD, anyone that's sure kindly confirm thanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by archivaa: 7:19am On Dec 11, 2015
Plz house I got this message dz morning, "Based on ur applicatn OWS pls invites you for a CHAT with the BDM on wed 11/12/15 by 11am at 21 Osuigwe Orlu,Imo state.RefGE.Call 09090382949". How real is it plz help me
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by TUBLEZ(m): 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
NokiaN8:
[color=#990000][/color]You are shortlisted for a work briefing/written assessment to hold on 25/11/15 by 10am at 161, Herbert Marculay way Adekunle BRT B/S Yaba.104/08174261276

Are they the same with 160 carter street Herbart marculay way adekunle yaba?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by LANDOS4RE4: 1:39am On Dec 16, 2015
What of this one? GCR, AK Plaza, opp 7th day schl. Agodi-Gate, Ibadan. I got message from them. Should I live Osogbo?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Neonzy: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
fixedhollies:
I got this two today.... Who got such?

Thanks for your application, we are impressed by your background and would like to invite you for an interview tomorrow monday 10/07/15 by 8am @ AK plaza opp 7th day sch adjacent ola-sheu petrol station agodi gate Ib. NOTE: come along with your CV. HR REF A. (********730)

Followng your application submitted,the mgt;
have decided to call for aptitude test & interview
& Job Briefing @ PC Branch office; 3rd
floor,Sijuwola House ( Wema Bank
building ),Dugbe,Ibadan, Batch PC1.Come with
your CV. Time: 9am Date; 10/08/15 Monday
(TOMORR0W). Hr officer (080 7562 7964).
I jst got a similar msg wf d same add, pls is there any1 wf a useful info? are they scammers?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Neonzy: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
Horlayinker:
I jst received a msg for interview as follows: U av bin shortlistd for job intrview 2mor. Mon 3rd Aug@GCR by 8am @AK Plaza, opp 7thday Adventist Sch, adjacent Ola Sheu f/Station, Agodi Gate, Ibadan. Ref C. 09036212816.

Has anyone received this type of msg?
I need to know their authenticity. Help a Bro pls.
I also received similar msg now, pls anyone with a useful information?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by fixedhollies(m): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
Neonzy:

I jst got a similar msg wf d same add, pls is there any1 wf a useful info? are they scammers?

Yes original scammers, you wnt believe it, recently iI saw one of the lady that gave me interview questions sharing the same fliers around the street. And she dressed well that interview day as if she was a good human resources manager.... They are scams and u will pay at least 2k on d interview day
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Orion21: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
sup guys ..pls save a brother his transport fare ooo
i dey jeje for house dey listen to Buhari 2016 budget proposal na him i get msg wit subject "INTERVIEW"
Responding 2ur application, BG Nig invites u4 an interview/test on wed 23/12/15 @16Anifowose opp New Garage Ikeja by 10am.
HR. Mr JERRY 08089582847
pls ooo has anyone had any experience with the coy or the address that can attest to their credibility. i didnt get a supporting email
thanks guyz
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by olupentane(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
This is a message I got today with INTERVIEW as sender, has anyone received this type if text message before?

Based on referral, u are 2 come 4 aptitude test & job briefing on Tue 29/12/15 by 8am @31, white house, opp Dominos Pizza, Awolowo Avenue, Bodija, Ib. Ref Z72.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Rohjay90: 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
fixedhollies:

Yes original scammers, you wnt believe it, recently iI saw one of the lady that gave me interview questions sharing the same fliers around the street. And she dressed well that interview day as if she was a good human resources manager.... They are scams and u will pay at least 2k on d interview day
Sorry i am seeing this late. They are real GNLD outlet. I once worked there. Their full name is GOLDEN CARE RESOURCES.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Tuzor(m): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Well I can categorically say that they are not GNLD but they are worst that GNLD. When you get there, they'll give you a written test just to waste your time, that test is just formality. They'll now start talking about how being an employee is stressful, insecure, bla bla bla! That you should fall into the quadrant of Big Business Owner (3rd). After all the preaching, you'll be asked to pay a certain amount of money (#13,500) for training and license. All blatant bullshit. Those people have taken over all these job sites, I don't think anything good can come out from those sites again. The best way to secure an online job is to send CV directly to the company's site. God will help us all. cheesy

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by omisakint: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
our logistic dept invites you for a job interview tomorrow 17/1/016 by 9.am at 12 Redemption crescent Anthony By NISSAN B/STOP.Call INFO MANAGER 080-6967-1564.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Highdee860(m): 3:55am On Jan 20, 2016
Hello! Who Have Any Information About INTERLINQS HOLDING LTD?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by opera4u(m): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Please naira land, I got an interview/chat at STA SYNERGY 103, Allen avenue, 4th floor, opp Slade market. Ikeja, Lagos. Did anyone know what they are into. Pls reply asap
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jesuscynth: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2016
I just got this interview invitation.
[You're shortlisted for interview scheduled for Monday 08/02/16 at 161, Herbert Macaulay way, opp Adekunle BRT B/Stop, Yaba, Lagos by 9am. Ref: 304/08143254712].
Pls. How real is it?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Amazingg: 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
I got this and i can not get any infor on Google. I don't want to be scammed

AFTER THOROUGH REVIEW OF YOUR CV, we are pleased to RECOMMEND You for an INTERVIEW with LIVE SOLUTION RESOURCES

VENUE: No. 3 Ogunlana Lane Behind Access Bank E-Center, Off Ogunlana Drive, Masha Surulere Lagos.

DATE: MON. 8TH FEB. 2016
TIME: 8:15a.m prompt.

The Interview will last about some hours.

FROM OSHODI LAGOS, BOARD A BUS TO OJUELEGBA, FROM OJUELEGBA TAKE A VEHICLE TO MASHA BSTOP AND LOCATE THE ADDRESS.

Come with Your;
-Copies of Credentials and/or Resume.
-Printout of this notification page for reference purpose.

Warm Regards.
HR - +2347069162587
JOB REF: RECRUIT@LSR3
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by aspirer01: 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
Absolute scam, even mama put receive the message
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Amazingg: 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Gwuchyy: 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
I still do not get it. Many graduates if they want to scam can do better than this guy's but then, we still fall victims. Why would u be sent an invite/chat briefing msg with address & directions on how to get there yet, u don't smell foul play? Na we dey keep dem for biz cos despite all these warnings, job seekers would still fall for their tricks. God helps us all as nobody smart pass but let's always turn our 6th sense on wen u rcv msg/mail rgdn job interviews.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by deboke(f): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please guyz help, is this a scam or real
Your application for the Customer Service position has been received, come with your CV and passport photo to 634 Adeyemo Alakija Str Victoria Island, Lagos. 11am Feb 12th be prepared for a CBT test. Call Ms Oge 09085690179 for eligibility

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Miopene: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
BAC Nigeria Ltd. Biko the invite is too much. At list no be by force. I would have honored the invite, but after googling the name the history of BAC Nigeria Ltd is no good but means of extorting money from job seekers. God have mercy on you people.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Iganboh: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2016
pls anyone with helpful info about RD-NG LMT in Lagos.
I got this message from them this morning.
Prior to your application you are for interview 19/02/2016 9am at 16 Ondo Street Ebute Meta West, Costain Lagos.CHR 7508
Pls help!!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ikoyila: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
Tuzor:
Well I can categorically say that they are not GNLD but they are worst that GNLD. When you get there, they'll give you a written test just to waste your time, that test is just formality. They'll now start talking about how being an employee is stressful, insecure, bla bla bla! That you should fall into the quadrant of Big Business Owner (3rd). After all the preaching, you'll be asked to pay a certain amount of money (#13,500) for training and license. All blatant bullshit. Those people have taken over all these job sites, I don't think anything good can come out from those sites again. The best way to secure an online job is to send CV directly to the company's site. God will help us all. cheesy
like criusliy my dear, they'v taken over all d website, i also doubt if anytin gud can com out of doz job websites again. u wil apply as a QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST, onli 4 u 2 receive invite 4 d same rubbish seminar u r talkin abt... dis change ppl av a lot of work 2 do if they 4 real. flush all d job websites sef nd outsourcin dt cotinousli sap workers salaries. anytin goes in dis country sha..
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by nosakhare4: 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dear Candidate, Kindly take this mail as an invitation for an interview for the position of a Technical Sales Representative (50,000+commission) at Simeon's Pivot Resources, 1st Floor, No 19, Town Planning Way, Ilupeju, Lagos on Tuesday 15th, March 2016 at 10:00am. Please come with your CV and Credentials. Contact Maria:08090873207 or Michael: 08097374698 to confirm receipt of this mail and your availability for this interview. Best Regards, Simeon's Pivot Resources 1st Floor, 19 Town Planning Way, Ilupeju Lagos

please can someone help out, how true is this? real or scam Dear Candidate, Kindly take this mail as an invitation for an interview for the position of a Technical Sales Representative (50,000+commission) at Simeon's Pivot Resources, 1st Floor, No 19, Town Planning Way, Ilupeju, Lagos on Tuesday 15th, March 2016 at 10:00am. Please come with your CV and Credentials. Contact Maria:08090873207 or Michael: 08097374698 to confirm receipt of this mail and your availability for this interview. Best Regards, Simeon's Pivot Resources 1st Floor, 19 Town Planning Way, Ilupeju Lagos

please can someone help out, how true is this? real or scam
Dear Candidate, Kindly take this mail as an invitation for an interview for the position of a Technical Sales Representative (50,000+commission) at Simeon's Pivot Resources, 1st Floor, No 19, Town Planning Way, Ilupeju, Lagos on Tuesday 15th, March 2016 at 10:00am. Please come with your CV and Credentials. Contact Maria:08090873207 or Michael: 08097374698 to confirm receipt of this mail and your availability for this interview. Best Regards, Simeon's Pivot Resources 1st Floor, 19 Town Planning Way, Ilupeju Lagos

please can someone help out, how true is this? real or scam
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by 0955eb027(m): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
Help a broda out.. Is dis a scam?
Sequel to your application,
Ambassador Care Resources hereby consider/invite you for a job briefing.
At No_95 fadeyi bus-stop, fadeyi road, before onipanu/jibowu, Lagos State, Nigeria.

Written and Oral interview
On Monday 14h March 2016
The interview will start By 9:00am and end around 1:20pm respectively and training follows immediately if you are qualified/selected.

Note you are to come with the following items.
This invite message. (hard/soft copy) as a backup and the sms you will receive from A.Care.Res.
Your credentials (hard/soft copy).
Don't be 5minutes later than 9:00am.
Be guided accordingly.

Regards
You can visit www.acrng.com for more details if you did'nt before you applied.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by emeey100(m): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
gov should do something abt all this fake job placements...

Attn: You have been recommended for Job chat on Mon 28th March 2016 by 9am at YEG,62 Okota rd Iyana-Oja b/stop,opposite Kamola Plaza beside Mobile,Okota,Lagos.

Direction: From Oshodi take Cele/Mile-2 stop at Cele bus-stop,from Cele take Estate/Gate and stop at Iyana-Oja bus-stop by Mobil Oil,Cross to the other side,the building directly opposite Kamola Plaza

Please be informed that you should come with two-passport photograph and printout of this mail.

Note: Dress corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will not be welcomed.

Regards
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tunbebes(f): 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
Please, how real is this job?

You have been invited for M T N job interview on 1st April 2016. @ M T N office 52, international airport road junction bus stop Mafoluku, Oshodi. Time 12.pm. Please come along with your c.v.Thanks, Ephybrand nig ltd.....
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jommy01(f): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jommy01(f): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53