Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1110343 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Visionaire: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
I just read something written by Learning Edge in Ikeja. They are a [http://thelearningedgelimited.com/recruitment-agency-service-free-applicants/]Recruiting Agency[/http://thelearningedgelimited.com/recruitment-agency-service-free-applicants/]. The title is "Why We Don't Charge for Recruiting." You guys might like it. See it here http://thelearningedgelimited.com/recruitment-agency-service-free-applicants/
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by megajoy14(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
oksma:
Rear Intl Resources shortlists u for a test/briefing by 8am, Wed 23/09/15 @ branch office, 40 Aje house, Nairabet Building, Chemist bus stop, ring road, Ibadan

The above message was sent via an internet customise code: JOB/E07/RIR.

What is the meaning of all these? Someone assist.
did U attend the test? I got the invite from this company, since yours was last year, how did it go?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by megajoy14(m): 7:24am On Aug 09, 2016
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation

NNPC Towers, Central,
Business District,
Herbert Macaulay Way,
P.M.B. 190, Garki,
Abuja.

Dear Applicant,

We wish to inform you that Your resume and request application has been observed,processed and approved.You have been stated for listing and recruitment.
Contact our Human Resource Manager Dr Adewale Steven on 08104364041 for directives,information,interview details and the purchase of Recruitment application form
and deadline for submission.

Any form of indiscipline is not allowed in this recruitment process.Also management will not be held responsible for disapproval of application due to inability
to relocate or change residence to Nigeria.An agreement will be signed in your recruitment form when purchased form licensed authority.

Signed:management
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation

NNPC WILL NEVER GIVE OUT PHONE NUMBER LIKE THIS, NOR USE HOTMAIL TO SEND OUT INTERVIEW INVITE. BEWARE!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2016
Dear Applicant, As a result of your application for the available job, we would like to invite you to attend an interview on 10 AUGUST BY 9 A.M at our office Ambassador Care Resource Fadeyi, Lagos. No 95, along ikorodu express road, Fadeyi bus-stop, fadeyi, Lagos. Fadeyi is close to yaba / ojuelegba area of Lagos state, Nigeria. You will write an aptitude test which will last for about 15minutes. Then you will have an interview with the department manager. The interview will last about 45 minutes before the selection process begin and might last for about 1-3 hours. Please bring two passports, this invitation message for reference purpose and also the sms you will receive from job brief, as well as a copy of your driver's license or any valid id card to the interview. Be punctual. If the date or time of the interview is inconvenient, please contact us by writing back to this email address goldenflierjob@gmail.com in order to arrange another appointment. We look forward to seeing you. Best regards, The Human Resources Desk _____ http://acrng.com
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by fabiosmart: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2016
good morning guys, pls does anybody have any info about this company or perhaps the address

CRYSATALGRP
Dear...
Response to our Online portal,Ad verified!you are invited for a Screening/Chat on Thurs 11/8/16 by 9:45am @3 oduyemi street(the Street opposite Ikeja local government)Ikeja along bustop.LAGOS.HR ADEMOLA
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Heyofrizzle(m): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2016
My inbox is getting too full..........Shine your eyes fellow nairalanders shocked shocked

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by knxo: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2016
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hardedeji1(m): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
ON A REFERRAL,GRATULATION CONCEPT INVITE U FOR INTERVIEW ON 22/8/16 8 OLABISI ONABANJO WAY,OPP BAPTIST PRIMARY SCH, IDI-ABA ABEOKUTA,1ST FLOOR BY 10AM RK1
Abeg, which one be *GRATULATION* *CONCEPT*

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Ayopercent(m): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
megajoy14:

did U attend the test? I got the invite from this company, since yours was last year, how did it go?
Did u attend d interview or not.I am in dsame shoe wit u right now concerning dis company.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Ayopercent(m): 9:10am On Aug 24, 2016
oksma:
Rear Intl Resources shortlists u for a test/briefing by 8am, Wed 23/09/15 @ branch office, 40 Aje house, Nairabet Building, Chemist bus stop, ring road, Ibadan

The above message was sent via an internet customise code: JOB/E07/RIR.

What is the meaning of all these? Someone assist.
Pls someone shud shed more light on d activities of dis coy...
Very urgent.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ztob(m): 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ayopercent:

Did u attend d interview or not.I am in dsame shoe wit u right now concerning dis company.

How was your interview? Did you attend since 22nd. I just got same message scheduled for 01-09-2016
Please let me know if its real.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Ayopercent(m): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2016
ztob:

How was your interview? Did you attend since 22nd. I just got same message scheduled for 01-09-2016
Please let me know if its real.
I hv already attended their first so call interview. I was invited for another round of interview/training third day after,dat y I came here to ask abt their genuineness.
I didn't honour d second invite.... maybe u can go there to verify dem d more.
Thanks.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Temmytea70(m): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2016
hardedeji1:
ON A REFERRAL,GRATULATION
CONCEPT INVITE U FOR INTERVIEW ON 22/8/16
8 OLABISI ONABANJO WAY,OPP BAPTIST PRIMARY SCH,
IDI-ABA ABEOKUTA,1ST FLOOR
BY 10AM
RK1

I just got this message too.... Pls do you have any news as regards it
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by babatope88(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
Beware of GNLD.

The ZENA test & interview comes up on 5/9/16 by 10am @ 160 Herbert Maculey Way, Adekule B/stop by Carter,str. Yaba(Lagos Residents only)ref:277

These bastard keep changing name.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Zikkie(f): 5:55am On Sep 08, 2016
Fixedhollies, pls did u eventually go for the interview at Sijuola buiding dugbe? Are they for real? Got an invite from them yesterday as well.

fixedhollies:
I got this two today.... Who got such?

Thanks for your application, we are impressed by your background and would like to invite you for an interview tomorrow monday 10/07/15 by 8am @ AK plaza opp 7th day sch adjacent ola-sheu petrol station agodi gate Ib. NOTE: come along with your CV. HR REF A. (********730)

Followng your application submitted,the mgt;
have decided to call for aptitude test & interview
& Job Briefing @ PC Branch office; 3rd
floor,Sijuwola House ( Wema Bank
building ),Dugbe,Ibadan, Batch PC1.Come with
your CV. Time: 9am Date; 10/08/15 Monday
(TOMORR0W). Hr officer (080 7562 7964).
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by fixedhollies(m): 6:02am On Sep 08, 2016
Don't waste your #5.... I was there. Na all these networking stupid business. They will first give you motivational speech. All na lie! Don't bother.
Zikkie:
Fixedhollies, pls did u eventually go for the interview at Sijuola buiding dugbe? Are they for real? Got an invite from them yesterday as well.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Zikkie(f): 6:07am On Sep 08, 2016
fixedhollies:
Don't waste your #5.... I was there. Na all these networking stupid business. They will first give you motivational speech. All na lie! Don't bother.

Oh!! Thank u sooooo much. I appreciate ur prompt response.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by LANDOS4RE4: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
Rohjay90:
Did you later go then? I learnt they were arrested recently.
hen, go where? I didnt go because I was not sure of their authenticity.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by LANDOS4RE4: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Rohjay90:
Did you later go then? I learnt they were arrested recently.
hen, go where? I didnt go because I was not sure of their authenticity.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Justee(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2016
I got a message from His Grace Consultants
, directing me to GIR (gilded Intl Resources) asking me for an interview in Ibadan. Does anyone know what GIR is into and how genuine they are?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by victree007(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
You guys should not post something that will discredit a credible organization biko. I don't know about other recruitment firms but Esther Breakthrough is legit. A very close relative of mine got her current job through them so please do a proper research before you spread lies.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Onide(m): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
I received your CV and i'm impressed with it,i shortlisted your name among applicants that will be invited for training and interview next week.
Due to the fact that most applicants that came for interview recently has very little or no knowledge and experience in the oil and gas field,our company engaged the services of a reputable oil and gas training firm (DONATECHS LTD) led by renowned oil & gas expert Engr DONATUS IBEH to train all applicants before the interview, all applicants are required to pay the training fee of Six thousand naira to the training firm, once you pay the fee to them,your name will be confirmed among the applicants that will be invited for the training and interview next week.
I give you my word and assurance that you will be offered employment after the training and interview, well over 85% of applicants that attended past training and interview were employed, i'm impressed with your CV so be rest assured you will be employed because i will recommend you for employment after your interview.
The training exercise will last for 1 week and all applicants should come with photocopies of all their credentials,all applicants will be lodged at the company's guest house free of charge,feeding at the company's canteen is also free for the duration of the training exercise.
Regards,
Emmanuel Esie Human Resources manager BAHAMA OIL
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Oliviaolive(f): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
Please i got this text message: Your CV profile impresses us.You are invited for a recruitment exercise on Mon 19th Sept,2016 by 9am at Teju House,Opp Sweet Sensation,Ilupeju Bypass,Lagos. HRB
Please does anyone know about this place?
Thks.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by stbabe24: 7:53am On Sep 19, 2016
So it real cos I received such mail pls reply as soon as u can thanks

Onide:
I received your CV and i'm impressed with it,i shortlisted your name
among applicants that will be invited for training and interview next
week.
Due to the fact that most applicants that came for interview recently
has very little or no knowledge and experience in the oil and gas
field,our company engaged the services of a reputable oil and gas
training firm (DONATECHS LTD) led by renowned oil & gas expert Engr
DONATUS IBEH to train all applicants before the interview, all
applicants are required to pay the training fee of Six thousand naira
to the training firm, once you pay the fee to them,your name will be
confirmed among the applicants that will be invited for the training
and interview next week.
I give you my word and assurance that you will be offered employment
after the training and interview, well over 85% of applicants that
attended past training and interview were employed, i'm impressed with
your CV so be rest assured you will be employed because i will
recommend you for employment after your interview.
The training exercise will last for 1 week and all applicants should
come with photocopies of all their credentials,all applicants will be
lodged at the company's guest house free of charge,feeding at the
company's canteen is also free for the duration of the training
exercise.
Regards,
Emmanuel Esie
Human Resources manager BAHAMA OIL
Onide:
week.
and interview next week.
exercise.
Regards,
Emmanuel Esie
Onide:
week.
and interview next week.
exercise.
Regards,
Emmanuel Esie
Onide:
week.
and interview next week.
exercise.
Regards,
Emmanuel Esie
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by walezqo(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hello,

You have been selected to undergo an interview with us on Thursday 22/09/2016 by 10.am prompt at 19 Bola Sonoiki street Off Ramat Crescent, Ogudu GRA Lagos
Please come with a copy of your cv.

Please is anyone familiar with this Am suspicious because the company name was not included
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dopenaijamusic(m): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
Beware of a job ad by SOSELAT VENTURES claiming they have plastic manufacturing and production company in osogbo.

At their Ibadan office, they go by the name: P&C consult (petals and carpels) They will send you sms inviting you for job interview but they will start training you on financial freedom
They may end up asking you to pay a fee to be their partner

I can tell you that they are suspected kidnappers because they invited a friend of mine for interview somewhere in OSUN state and on getting to the address, he discovered it was a mud house in the bush and he ran back. Also, Information has it that they have deceived many people with interview invites without having any job to offer them. Please, be careful

You Are Shortlisted For A Job Interview On Tue- 19/08/16 By 10:00am@3rd Floor Sijuola House Wema Bank Dugbe, Ibadan.PC10 Lateness Is Not Allowed 07033749058
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kaze4blues(m): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
stbabe24:
So it real cos I received such mail pls reply as soon as u can thanks

i got the mail too.
what do u tink we can do?
did u get any info abt the company?
u can reach me on 08136612628
popoolakazeem62@gmail.com
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Iseoluwani: 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
U re hereby invited 4 an interview at 34 Association ave, Ilupuje lagos by Obanikoro bus stop. On 29th Sept 2016 Time 9 am.Attn call Blessing Anene 08037048404

Pls I got this text today. Pls is it real
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Zirah: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Telepoint, Open Cloud Communications Nigeria Ltd, CallNg..
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Horlahmah(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
hardedeji1:
ON A REFERRAL,GRATULATION
CONCEPT INVITE U FOR INTERVIEW ON 22/8/16
8 OLABISI ONABANJO WAY,OPP BAPTIST PRIMARY SCH,
IDI-ABA ABEOKUTA,1ST FLOOR
BY 10AM
RK1

I just received same message as above. Please did you attend, what is it about. I don't remember applying to such. Please response... To save innocent job seeker
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Dedegozie(m): 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
hardejumoh:
I mean no harm but to be sincere, Jobberman is a very worst job website. I wonder why they keep transferring one application to drug selling companies when one didn't apply with the company. Also, unlike other job sites that give directly email of the company, jobberman will never do that rather it will prompt you to apply through it's site. It's just frustrating. I'm cancelling my account with them now.

Sometimes, i just wonder if job agencies re owned by GNLD

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.