Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? (18924 Views)

How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue / Is El-rufai Copying Donald Trump? See Pictures - Cramjones / Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by silica(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2012
I just got this bb message and thought i should share it: Breaking news ........One of the persons arrested in connnection with the Zaria bombing has named Nasir El-Rufai, who hails from Zaria, as a mojor sponsor Of the attacks on Churches in the city. is El-Rufai now using his home based people to cause confusion and death of innocent people? Where are we really going to in this country? Who can we trust again? What is El-Rufai's agenda?
Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by philip0906(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2012
^^
my friend hush. . .what agenda r u talking about? nigerians r not interested in blame trade and agenda trash used by the hapless government 2 support their inability 2 end the boko haram menace.All we want is the government 2 put an end 2 boko haram.We don't care about no agenda,so don't come here trying 2 blame el rufai or whosoever when ur president is busy dancing samba in Brazil.

18 Likes

Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by silica(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
Are u not contradicting yourself? You start by saying u dont want blame trading and then u go on to blame the president? El-rufai is everywhere shouting blue murder speaking grammer on twitter facebook and newspapers, yet he cant ensure security in his home town. Instead he is actually sponsoring its destruction and u are here sounding off. Well done

13 Likes

Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by PointB: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2012
Some of these things are very complicated. At times in life people who scream the loudest about blue murder, are actually behind some of the most dastard of these murders.

A typical example is (Dis)Honorable Farouk Lawan who after screaming, shouting himself hoarse, and parading himself as Mr. Integrity, was caught stuffing dollars in his pants, and cap, in one of the most shameful and shocking act of corruption in Nigeria history!

If Farouk with little or no known history of corruption can fall abysmally, perhaps then, only fools will trust El Rufia, who with his documented corruption as FCT Minister, stands to benefit massively from the fall of GEJ administration.

14 Likes

Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by Kobojunkie: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2012
silica: I just got this bb message and thought i should share it: Breaking news ........One of the persons arrested in connnection with the Zaria bombing has named Nasir El-Rufai, who hails from Zaria, as a mojor sponsor Of the attacks on Churches in the city. is El-Rufai now using his home based people to cause confusion and death of innocent people? Where are we really going to in this country? Who can we trust again? What is El-Rufai's agenda?

Blame it on Buhari too, as about anything in this sovereign nation is now blamed on a man who is not even elected to any office.

6 Likes

Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by Pataki: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
silica: Are u not contradicting yourself? You start by saying u dont want blame trading and then u go on to blame the president? El-rufai is everywhere shouting blue murder speaking grammer on twitter facebook and newspapers, yet he cant ensure security in his home town. Instead he is actually sponsoring its destruction and u are here sounding off. Well done
Ensure security in his home town? How do you people reason oftentimes? Is he the governor of the state? Is he a senator from the state?

Why has Jonathan not being able to ensure security even in Abuja? October 1, that retardeen of a president was nowhere to be seen around Eagle Square! Where is the security in Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by nuclearboy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2012
If El'Rufai is responsible, why doesn't the C-in-C order his arrest?

At least, we know the President is the one who swore to protect us all and to fulfill that promise, he has been entrusted with the entire security apparatus Nigeria has!

Interesting that the SSS can plan a sting for someone who's investigating corruption and who is himself corrupt, but quietens when murderers of Nigerians go on rampage!

1 Like

Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by sheyguy: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
The GEJ govt/PDP is known their for divide and conquer tactics.
Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by Kobojunkie: 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
sheyguy: [size=14pt]The GEJ govt/PDP is known their for divide and conquer tactics.[/size]

Imagine that? two morons have already tagged me a Mallam today alone . . . grin grin grin How I come become mallam again? Because I oppose the Government's inaction? undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by OAM4J: 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
Yeah El Rufai, Buhari, Bakari and CPC are responsible.

Blame them while the C-in-C is globetrotting.

3 Likes

Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by niddamugu(m): 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2012
silica: I just got this bb message and thought i should share it: Breaking news ........One of the persons arrested in connnection with the Zaria bombing has named Nasir El-Rufai, who hails from Zaria, as a mojor sponsor Of the attacks on Churches in the city. is El-Rufai now using his home based people to cause confusion and death of innocent people? Where are we really going to in this country? Who can we trust again? What is El-Rufai's agenda?

My friend, sometimes it is better to keep silent than talk foolishly. What is your source? Or u think everyone here is as dumb as you are? You just wake up and transcribe you thought expecting people to see you as important. Common, get busy selling pure water.....

9 Likes

Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by PeterKbaba: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2012
sheyguy: The GEJ govt/PDP is known their for divide and conquer tactics.

The same strategy the Arabs and Europeans are using against Africa. Even boko haram thinks they are fighting a religious war, but not knowing they are been used.. Its called MIND CONTROLLING.

1 Like

Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by mufc009(m): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2012
FGN(GEJ) is the No. 1 suspect behind these bombing,reasons?
-The man in white jallabiyyah arrested in Bayelsa attempting to bomb a church months ago, where is he?
-The John that was caught with grenades, AK 47 and ammunition attempting to attack a ministerial briefing at Radio House....where is he?
-What about the Abu Qaqa SSS claimed to have arrested?
Why can't the retardeen act on those arrested? Ode oshi
Aye e ma baje last ni I swear
Gej is just playing scramble will naija life ni jare

5 Likes

Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by stokolie(m): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2012
no comment until they comfirm his arrest,for now it just another one of those rumor,i reserve my ink wink
Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by pdpiperpippen: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
The monkey dog and baboon's blood has started to flow! 2015 here we come.
Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by scopusng(m): 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
see

Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by scopusng(m): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2012
Gej need to answer these questions

Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by mufc009(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2012
silica: Are u not contradicting yourself? You start by saying u dont want blame trading and then u go on to blame the president? El-rufai is everywhere shouting blue murder speaking grammer on twitter facebook and newspapers, yet he cant ensure security in his home town. Instead he is actually sponsoring its destruction and u are here sounding off. Well done
Ensure security in his hometown?
Are you crazy or what?
Is El-rufai Jack bauer or Jumong?
Are you the one ensuring security in your village?
I can't bet you've never been to that hole

6 Likes

Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by stanelvis(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2012

i think one of the problem we have in this country is beleiving every trash we read. Just cos he bears d same name wit el rufai doesn't mean he is behind it. Wise up.
Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by IleIfe2(m): 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Blame it on Buhari too, as about anything in this sovereign nation is now blamed on a man who is not even elected to any office.

Mallam Kobojunkie the Arewa online Gladiator, you are already here. lmao

3 Likes

Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by stanelvis(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2012
Pataki:
Ensure security in his home town? How do you people reason oftentimes? Is he the governor of the state? Is he a senator from the state?

Why has Jonathan not being able to ensure security even in Abuja? October 1, that retardeen of a president was nowhere to be seen around Eagle Square! Where is the security in Nigeria?

you are a big fo0l. must u bring in GEJ into this.

1 Like

Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by Somymaurice(m): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2012
Bros,i tin ur d one that has to keep mute. Wat do mean buy nigerians aint intrested in knowin dem sponsors? How do u tink dis war wud stop wit out stopin d financial hub of these terrorists. Ur mind needs total sanitation. Ewu...
philip0906: ^^
my friend hush. . .what agenda r u talking about? nigerians r not interested in blame trade and agenda trash used by the hapless government 2 support their inability 2 end the boko haram menace.All we want is the government 2 put an end 2 boko haram.We don't care about no agenda,so don't come here trying 2 blame el rufai or whosoever when ur president is busy dancing samba in Brazil.

1 Like

Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by EPOMA(m): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2012
mufc009:
Ensure security in his hometown?
Are you crazy or what?
Is El-rufai Jack bauer or Jumong?
Are you the one ensuring security in your village?
I can't bet you've never been to that hole
you should not even answer some people. IQ too low to think .They never catch any one before a bombing, only after the bring who ever they was and say was the master minder
Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by stanelvis(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2012
I wonder how
this trash
made front page.
Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by IleIfe2(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2012
i accept PDP is behind the Bombings Like the President and His NSA said. It's very obvious The[b] Northerners in PDP[/b] are the people behind Boko-haram.

1 Like

Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by arewaboy(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
haba say something good or keep ur mouth shut. useless accusations. idiotta...
Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by gbogboti: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
Come! What's wrong with christians in Nigeria? Must we all wait till we all die? For peace to reign in Nigeria, fire must meet fire. I see churches attacked as foolish. Very foolish. some things in life requires no academic degree. Draw up your own security measures. Make sure all cars are parked 500meters from the church premises. Christian leaders and elders should make guns available to church members. Go to church with guns. All church members must be registered with Identity Cards. No body, I mean no body must pass the 500meter line without the church's I'd card. If any church is bombed, then 50 mosques must go down with any mohammedian met in it. I repeat! If any church is bombed again, national assembly must sink. Don't ask me how? Christians fight! Fight! Fight! Islam is no religion. Its a demonic cult.

7 Likes

Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by Somymaurice(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ur an idiot....
niddamugu:

My friend, sometimes it is better to keep silent than talk foolishly. What is your source? Or u think everyone here is as dumb as you are? You just wake up and transcribe you thought expecting people to see you as important. Common, get busy selling pure water.....
Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by nagoma(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2012

You are really silly as your name suggests. Why don't you go to the Police or tell your retadeen absentee President who is obviously living in cloud coockoo land and has no understanding of how weighty the position of a president is , and how much responsibility is required of him. You got a bb message and you think that is enough for you to make such a grave and reckless allegation.
Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by philip0906(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2012
Kobojunkie:

kindly let these sycophants know. . .blaming someone who is not in office while d one in office is cavorting in some brazilian beach
Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by ballabriggs: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2012
This is the type of lies Oronto Douglas spreads with Uranta and Omokri in order to distract us from Jona's incompetence. Ignore the fools is the best I can say.
Re: Is El-rufai Behind The Zaria Church Bombing? by DExplorer1: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2012

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan Re-introduce Car & House Loans / Century Power Begins 2000mw Power Plant Construction In Anambra / APC Crisis: Govs Back Down As Buhari Supports Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.