Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am (2220 Views)

What's the meaning of all this Nonsense girls dey do? I just dey Vex / Why Naija Girls Dey Get Big Belle Sef / Tema Girls Dey Bee On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by babeface3: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2012
What is wrong with Nigerian girls. They pretend a lot; a friend of mine is ready to marry and seriously searching. I have introduced him to 2 girls and all they do is play hard to get, and both are overdue for marriage; they do not know that they lose their opportunities in useless pretext and tomorrow they start crying in the mid night. My guy has severally tried to fix meeting with each girl (in different locations in Nigerian and not knowing themselves when he arrives Nigeria. One said she would be travelling to Dubai on a holliday, the other said she would be "driving to one OBUDU Ranch in the east" on a holiday. The moment they notice say ma guy dey come from jand, they too wan show body may be not to be taken for granted. As I speak to you, among the two girls, none agree say she go dey for the whole of July wey ma guy go show. Meanwhile, the one wey dey go Dubai na one Mushin girl wey just start work dey try feed who I wan even help to get better hubby. The one driving to holiday, that one na long story. Why things change like this for these girls. One irony is that if ma guy na one home boy, him for no get all these posting. I tire oh.
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by Sijo01(f): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2012
babeface3: What is wrong with Nigerian girls. They pretend a lot; a friend of mine is ready to marry and seriously searching. I have introduced him to 2 girls and all they do is play hard to get, and both are overdue for marriage; they do not know that they lose their opportunities in useless pretext and tomorrow they start crying in the mid night. My guy has severally tried to fix meeting with each girl (in different locations in Nigerian and not knowing themselves when he arrives Nigeria. One said she would be travelling to Dubai on a holliday, the other said she would be "driving to one OBUDU Ranch in the east" on a holiday. The moment they notice say ma guy dey come from jand, they too wan show body may be not to be taken for granted. As I speak to you, among the two girls, none agree say she go dey for the whole of July wey ma guy go show. Meanwhile, the one wey dey go Dubai na one Mushin girl wey just start work dey try feed who I wan even help to get better hubby. The one driving to holiday, that one na long story. Why things change like this for these girls. One irony is that if ma guy na one home boy, him for no get all these posting. I tire oh.

Obudu Ranch, East

Btw, wats d moral of d story @op
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by Mynd44: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
I like to believe that the OP has not finished the story (I know he has but I just want to believe)
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by Sijo01(f): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
waiting 4season 2 wont b a bad idea den. undecided undecided
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by creamie(f): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2012
Let your friend just take it kool and wait for God's time. ¯\..(•͡.̮ •͡ )../¯"
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by pemimi(f): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
grin =)) grin really funny
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by Mynd44: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
Hey I dey wait for the concluding part oooo
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by Godmother(f): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
@OP
Just becos a guy shows the girls shud fall ova themselves abi Smh

Guys like u with ur backward mentality that every girl is "dying" to marry need a rude awakening. Mtshewww

1 Like

Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by cindyrella(f): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2012
Em...Bia op where is the season 2 ?
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by mizztee234: 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2012
Why is your friend going to Nigeria to find a woman when there are lots of nice single girls here in the UK?
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by Rocktation(f): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2012
mizztee234: Why is your friend going to Nigeria to find a woman when there are lots of nice single girls here in the UK?
Infact, i was going to ask too. Maybe, he's not been seeing all the threads about UK chicks looking to move down. Abi your friend don marry one keep for there?
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by Tedpgrass: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
All u can do is connect the intending parties
From Op's accounts, the girls r not particularly interested.
Most girls have realised that gold doesn't line the streets in Diaspora:
Even more so, now: during this recession.

It makes more financial sense to chase after some politician or top civil
servant with access to limitless funds to purchase top-end products.

Rather than appearing grateful for Primark, Asda n Wal-mart products.
grin grin grin
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by 195(f): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2012
mizztee234: Why is your friend going to Nigeria to find a woman when there are lots of nice single girls here in the UK?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by lakeade: 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
My name is ADE,
Am 5'8 tall
Am chocolate
Am a Christian
Am loving n very caring soul
I need a sincere lady, a reel Christian for relationship DAT could lead to marriage. No games please!
My tel no is 08163878425
BB pin:266CB44B
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 28, 2013
So these girls should put their lives on hold because ur friend is coming over? If ur friend is serious about getting a wife he will follow them where ever they are going on holiday
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by clemz85(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
mondi_cheeks: So these girls should put their lives on hold because ur friend is coming over? If ur friend is serious about getting a wife he will follow them where ever they are going on holiday

Not these days if I were him
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
Methinks, the girls have talked to the guy and aren't interested. He probably has no or limited game. He ISN'T their type, nothing to do with where he lives.

If he had game, girls would be all willing to at least meet him
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by carlos1(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
Godmother: @OP
Just becos a guy shows the girls shud fall ova themselves abi Smh

Guys like u with ur backward mentality that every girl is "dying" to marry need a rude awakening. Mtshewww

Mayb u dnt get it, Fact here is even if the babe isn't interested, She should at least give some listening ear instead of forming and lieing that she is travelling to hell. That doesnt show maturity my dear. Anyway the OP get tym sef, Who has time to chase gurls these dese days sef ?
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by grag123: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
great
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by tpia5: 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
mondi_cheeks: So these girls should put their lives on hold because ur friend is coming over? If ur friend is serious about getting a wife he will follow them where ever they are going on holiday

Are guys the ones begging females for relationships now?

I used to think its the other way round.
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
tpia@:

Are guys the ones begging females for relationships now?

I used to think its the other way round.
from what the OP said its clear the women are in no rush, his friend on the other hand is the one acting desparate so yeah undecided
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by tpia5: 11:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
Topic

Maybe he met them via the internet?
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by tpia5: 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
mondi_cheeks: from what the OP said its clear the women are in no rush, his friend on the other hand is the one acting desparate so yeah undecided

Well, clearly they're trying to avoid him, so maybe it was an internet hookup.

Perhaps the females are actually male or something.
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
tpia@:

Well, clearly they're trying to avoid him, so maybe it was an internet hookup.

Perhaps the females are actually male or something.
are u the friend in question? Is okay u can tell mondi wink
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by tpia5: 1:33am On Jun 29, 2013
so, because i didnt ask if you're one of the girls in question, you're asking if i'm the friend in question?
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by KINGwax(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2013
creamie: Let your friend just take it kool and wait for God's time. ¯\..(•͡.̮ •͡ )../¯"
i heard 1000yrs is lke a day with God!
What if God says, 'wait a minute' grin
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by tboneyfan: 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
I am a young guy, i have a girlfrnd that i love. i live in Lagos.I WANT TO TAKE A GOOD GIRL ON A DATE(ANYBODY) i just wanna know what it is to have a blind date! please! no jerks! +2348059820437

tHANKS Y'ALL
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
tboneyfan: I am a young guy, i have a girlfrnd that i love. i live in Lagos.I WANT TO TAKE A GOOD GIRL ON A DATE(ANYBODY) i just wanna know what it is to have a blind date! please! no jerks! +2348059820437

tHANKS Y'ALL
u jus looking for someone to yansh no strings attached grin
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by tboneyfan: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
Why are humans so 'sex attached'? that is why most of your relationships dont work!
Re: Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am by tpia5: 8:19am On Dec 31, 2013
Update?

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For All Ladies - Beware !! / I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... / Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.