Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,435 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting (15210 Views)

Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa / Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame / DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by mekaboy(m): 1:05am On Jun 20, 2012
THIS ONE LOOKS FAKE, AFTER DKB'S CASE I DOUBT IF ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT SENSES WOULD WANT TO BE PHYSICAL . SEEMS LIKE A PLAN .
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by empron(m): 2:17am On Jun 20, 2012
ZUBY77: what is BBA ?
Blackberry Amplified
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by normaljenny(m): 3:55am On Jun 20, 2012
Amaryah: And so what?I care less!

True talk my Amaryah, this is the only tv programme I have never had interest in. I don't just know their aim. And thinking that that ugly goldie dey rep us is insultin. Go dey f**k one mumu prezzo, dat is to show that wit her shakara for naija, no naija real dude dey flog am. She has been single and roasting. Oh! I forgot, sugar daddies dey.

BIG BROTHER AFRICA MY FOOT
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by crackhouse(m): 7:51am On Jun 20, 2012
Bad Boys/Babes in Africa

1 Like

Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by scopusng(m): 7:53am On Jun 20, 2012
See them here

Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by maxygirl(f): 7:54am On Jun 20, 2012
Diligence: Goldie is making Nigerians proud and we are solidly supporting her!

Making Nigerians proud my foot. she sucks to high heavens!!!! Her tear glands are always bursting open. Am sure she was deprived at some point in her life, her clinging nature is just too annoying.

Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by crackhouse(m): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2012
komek: Who even did the screening for all this guys. They r not behaving in a mature way at all.
those people might have had some free rounds of sex with them before giving them clearance to participate since BBA is all about having Sèx.
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 20, 2012
Why does BBA's house look lik eone of those run down ghetto project homes. See kitchen like say dem build am in the 50s.
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by crackhouse(m): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2012
i think u must be high on some expired drugs because i can't even remember our govt being part of the BBA Tv free sex programme letalone the one that told her to represent us.
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by truetalk01(m): 8:35am On Jun 20, 2012
Golden a shame 2 naija
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2012
undecided

How old aя̩̥̊ε u? smh... :-x lipsrsealed
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by lukecent: 10:15am On Jun 20, 2012
Mhen dat girl sucks
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by Afam4eva(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2012
Lmao @ my eyes

Maneta is a witch. She's worse than Zainab(i like her). I wish big brother will rest this rule against violence. It makes the show fun to watch. They can be disqualified after a huge damage has been done.
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by senateservices(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2012
[quote author=Akshow]Breaking news. Roki and Maneta me Big brother Africa 7 have been evicted. The Zimbabwe house mates were evicted for violent conduct.

Big Brother teaches no moral, it a waste of time watching that useless program. it immoral, it unethical and i can even let my younger ones to watch it talkless of subscribing to it. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry nonsense program
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by optimistD(m): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2012
zangiff: Dis is serious
y? Has it increasd d price f fuel? Hm!
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by idlaw2k3(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2012
I WONDER OHHH
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by saintohia: 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2012

The girl's behavior is irritating. Not really sure if that girl is 100% Nigerian.
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by domdolly2050(f): 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
Goldie once said kennis music adviced her 2 come 4 d show in order 2 help boost her career,but look @ what she's doin over there,each time I see her doin all those rubbish wt prezzo i always feel like slappin her 2ru d TV,arindi omo!
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by Babamide(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
Big brother should take a cue from this and start a fight show. Atleast i'll wanna watch that.

1 Like

Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by snthesis(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
Babamide: Big brother should take a cue from this and start a fight show. Atleast i'll wanna watch that.
should be called HungerBrother grin grin grin
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by vanstanzy(m): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
WATCHED THE VID, AND ITS SO EMBARRASING undecided undecided. ALL I CAN SAY IS "HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED". BUT THAT SWINGING SLAP DIDN'T LAND WELL, THOUGH grin grin grin
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
wink
snthesis:
should be called HungerBrother grin grin grin
I think you mean HungerBrotherGames.

(1) (2) (Reply)

David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple / Acrimony.....who Is To Blame? / Download Money Heist English And Spanish Audio With Subtitles In Mkv Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.