Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! (27754 Views)

The Latest 15 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria (MBGN) / Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens / Govt Officals To Withdraw Support For OJB Over False Donations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by sollygirl: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
Scandal has hit the MBGN 212 as the winner Isabella Ayuk has been disqualified by Miss World organizers over her age. The organizers of The Mos Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Peagent are now doing a ton of damage control to clean things up. save the mess..

Below is the mail that exposed the winner and response of organizers.

The Mail.

Silverbird Corruption in MBGN!

No doubt corruption is now a way of life in Nigeria and as such you find corrupt practice in anything we do in Nigeria.

Alarm was raised that Isabella Ayuk, the lady who won the crown of the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) is more than 26years which she claims she is and  many people felt that was an attempt at Blackmailing her! This was confirmed because the whistle blower claims “I knew this because Isabella’s younger sister who was my classmate in secondary school is now 27years old”.

Today the truth has been told which the organisers of the MBGN, the Bruce family knew even before she contested! But instead, favoured her to be the winner because Isabella is dating Hon Emeka Ihedioha, the Deputy Speaker House of Representatives Abuja and she also warms the bed of a big time businessman Henry Imasekha, a very close friend of James Ibori. Today she has been disqualified from contesting in the Miss World Pageant due to age factor which she lied about and as such the first Runner up Diamete Charles will now represent Nigeria.

“My question is What Kind of Country do we Live in? Even in the Pageant industry there’s corruptio!. The Bruce family have now disgraced themselves and Nigeria before the entire world”. Pls Rebroadcast to say no to Corruption in Nigeria.

Juliet Eyiboh. Writes in from Calabar

Silverbird's Response

MBGN REPRESENTION, SILVERBIRD CLEARS THE AIR

The management of Silverbird, organisers of the annual Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria and Africa's longest running beauty pageant will be sending MBGN First Runner up, Miss DIAMETTE CHARLES GRANVILLE, to represent the country at the Miss World pageant holding in Mongolia, China in August.
MBGN winner, Miss ISABELLA AGBO AYUK will represent Nigeria at the Miss Universe. MBGN Second Runner up, Miss IFEOMA UMEOKEKE will be at the Miss Tourism International holding later in the year in China

In a signed statement, the management said the decision was in the best interest of the beauty ambassadors, the company and the country at large. "As we celebrate our 25th anniversary in the world of beauty pageantry, Its our wish not to only raise the bar but replicate the groundbreaking records achieved by Agbani Darego as the first Black Africa's Miss World 2001 as well as some past queens who have achieved remarkable results at some renowned international pageants in the recent past. While we seek your understanding, we also urge you to pray for their victory at the various global beauty pageants where they will be flying the country's flag".

Signed
GUY MURRAY BRUCE
Group Vice President, Silverbird

http://www.cknnigeria.com/2012/06/ckn-exclusivescandal-hit-mbgn-as-miss.html
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by nikkyshyne(f): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
Interesting.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by MissyB3(f): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2012
False!
I, too, was wondering why Damiete is representing Nigeria at the Miss World pageant. Doubts have been cleared, the reason is below. . .

Silverbird prepares MBGN 1st runner up Diamette Charles for Miss World as MBGN winner Isabella Ayuk goes to Miss Universe.

The management of Silverbird, organisers of the annual Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria and Africa's longest running beauty pageant will be sending MBGN First Runner up, Miss DIAMETTE CHARLES GRANVILLE, to represent the country at the Miss World pageant holding in Mongolia, China in August.
MBGN winner, Miss ISABELLA AGBO AYUK will represent Nigeria at the Miss Universe.
MBGN Second Runner up, Miss IFEOMA UMEOKEKE will be at the Miss Tourism International holding later in the year in China

In a signed statement, the management said the decision was in the best interest of the beauty ambassadors, the company and the country at large.

Official statement from Silverbird Group:
''As we celebrate our 25th anniversary in the world of beauty pageantry, Its our wish not to only raise the bar but replicate the groundbreaking records achieved by Agbani Darego as the first Black Africa's Miss World 2001 as well as some past queens who have achieved remarkable results at some renowned international pageants in the recent past.

While we seek your understanding, we also urge you to pray for their victory at the various global beauty pageants where they will be flying the country's flag"

Signed
GUY MURRAY BRUCE
Group Vice President, Silverbird.

Linda Ikeji adds :

''Isabella Ayuk, the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2012 is not available to go for the Miss World pageant in August for personal reasons, according to sources at Silverbird. She will be representing Nigeria at the Miss Universe pageant later in the year. And contrary to reports making the rounds, Isabella Ayuk has not been dethroned as Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2012. Guy Murray Bruce himself told me this''.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by otokx(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
The organizers of the Miss World pageant are just as bad; they should have disqualified Nigeria from participating altogether to serve as a deterrent to age falsification amongst other vices. Is there now a subsisting relationship between beauty pageants in Nigeria and Politicians; someone could do a study on that.

4 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by bright007(f): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2012
Cock and bull stories
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Afam4eva(m): 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2012
I knew that girl was my mother's age mate.

4 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2012
who cares anyway! of what benefit is MBGN to nigerians who are suffering? their are important issues on ground to tackle abeg! mtscheeew!

3 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2012
who cares anyway! of what benefit is MBGN to nigerians who are suffering? there are important issues on ground to tackle abeg! mtscheeew!

3 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by acidtalk: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2012
afam4eva: I knew that girl was my mother's age mate.

Herself and my grandmother used to go fetch firewood in the village together way back in 1940s

4 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2012
If Kanu is 32, then that should be her real age..

30 is the new 20... undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by rusep: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
They should crown her as miss corruption.

15 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by 234GT(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2012
The girl bleeped herself up. She used football age. If she had used beauty pageant age, it would have been impossible to detect her 8-)

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by betrani(m): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ugly Babes productions! Present; envy, hatred, gossip, lipservice and jealousy in "I AM NOT BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH TO BE MBGN" introducing; "Big men nor wan toast me cos I no fine", as; AMAEBO, "I no get work"! Alias Chief Mrs. Gossip, "Because She fine pass me" as Miss Jealousy, "We quarrel before" as Ms Hatred! Isabella I beg no mind them; "Its better to have haters than not have fame"

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Ayoolu12: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
betrani: Ugly Babes productions! Present; envy, hatred, gossip, lipservice and jealousy in "I AM NOT BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH TO BE MBGN" introducing; "Big men nor wan toast me cos I no fine", as; AMAEBO, "I no get work"! Alias Chief Mrs. Gossip, "Because She fine pass me" as Miss Jealousy, "We quarrel before" as Ms Hatred! Isabella I beg no mind them; "Its better to have haters than not have fame"

People like you are the problem with Nigeria. Corrupt and warped beyond belief!.

4 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Zi: 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
So which remaining facet of this country is void of corruption
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Ajibel(m): 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
National disgrace cry
What were silverbird doing in the first instance that they couldn't detect this
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Silva79(f): 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2012
Silverbird has rubbished dis competition....mtcheeww
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by deor03(m): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2012
Zi: So which remaining facet of this country is void of corruption

Only Boko Haram is left oh. As soon as corruption creeps in, bombing will stop

5 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by ebamma(m): 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
how will dis reduce the price of garri in the market.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by mangbede: 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2012
grin
betrani: Ugly Babes productions! Present; envy, hatred, gossip, lipservice and jealousy in "I AM NOT BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH TO BE MBGN" introducing; "Big men nor wan toast me cos I no fine", as; AMAEBO, "I no get work"! Alias Chief Mrs. Gossip, "Because She fine pass me" as Miss Jealousy, "We quarrel before" as Ms Hatred! Isabella I beg no mind them; "Its better to have haters than not have fame"
grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by betrani(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ayo-olu12:

People like you are the problem with Nigeria. Corrupt and warped beyond belief!.
Work Down ur street and go hug TRANSFORMER!

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by PTNL: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2012
This same Bruce was playing "practise what you preach for okonjo during the fuel subsidy removal town hall meeting. what is he also preaching now? the organisers which happened to be this same family has messed up cos they refused to make amends when they would have received a kudos for such a bold step but they rather waited for the rest of the world to expose and purnish them over their inherited shady and corrupt sense of judgment. SHAME ON SILVER BIRD AND NIGERIA AS A WHOLE. " PRACTISE WHAT YOU PREACH INDEED!!!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by pendusky(m): 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2012
hahahahaha, mayb goldenbird group didnt hav MRI age test machine! Naija!

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by betrani(m): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2012
pendusky: hahahahaha, mayb goldenbird group didnt hav MRI age test machine! Naija!
Not necessary for this kind of event! Beauty is beauty; leave age out of this!

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Chidex2442(m): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2012
Abeg mak them leave isabella alone she's nt d first gal 2 giv false age afterall almost all babes lie abt thier age.. Say d lie that saves than sayn d truth that kills! Infact i lyk this kind of lie.. grin
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by lepasharon(f): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2012
na today? undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
berem: who cares anyway! of what benefit is MBGN to nigerians who are suffering? there are important issues on ground to tackle abeg! mtscheeew!
Haba,is it cos u r a plus size??

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
Zi: So which remaining facet of this country is void of corruption
None.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by chuks49(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2012
Righteous Ben Murry Bruce
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2012
Today the truth has been told which the organisers of the MBGN, the Bruce family knew even before she contested! But instead, favoured her to be the winner because Isabella is dating Hon Emeka Ihedioha, the Deputy Speaker House of Representatives Abuja and she also warms the bed of a big time businessman Henry Imasekha, a very close friend of James Ibori. Today she has been disqualified from contesting in the Miss World Pageant due to age factor which she lied about and as such the first Runner up Diamete Charles will now represent Nigeria.

Huh? Dating my uncle......... God go punish him if na true....make i call am first

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by obyann(f): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2012
Too bad
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) Disqualified Over False Age! by stupor(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
Eyah Poor girl,na almost everbody dey do am na,he full for the corporate world.

Poor gal,just call me I'll share your pains.

Dem no serious,dem no know before dem vote old mama youngie abi ? Mchew .

U still fine pass dem,na u win jor.

All nairalanders abeg make we protest,na dem no do their work well.besides its a late like the Bball game.

Pls Nlanders let's support her and protest.

U too much girl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rema Fires Back At Those Mocking His 'Dumebi' Video / Ini Edo, Mama G, Ebube Nwagbo, Tracy, Others In Maryland For Ladies First Movies / Rita Daniels Gets Chieftaincy Title In Delta State (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.