Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (478736 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 7:33am On Sep 17, 2017
Thanks be to God.. arrived safely in Rome.

As per point of entry experience...nothing was asked. I just showed them my letter of admission, my passport was stamped and the dude said "Bienvenuto"

Ethiopian airlines ticket prices varies... depends on when and where you purchased yours.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 7:51am On Sep 17, 2017
ghostmist:

As per point of entry experience...nothing was asked. I just showed them my letter of admission, my passport was stamped and the dude said "Bienvenuto"

Ethiopian airlines ticket prices varies... depends on when and where you purchased yours.
How much did the fair cost you to Rome? And how did you browse the internet all through your journey? Using a free wifi or hotspot through your phone?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 8:02am On Sep 17, 2017
Talented4real:
Please have anyone going to uni camerino gotten visa?

Yes, my friend
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
lionlee216:

Yes, my friend
How long did it take for the embassy to process it?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Talented4real:

How long did it take for the embassy to process it?

2 weeks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
lionlee216:

2 weeks
Ok did you apply through vfs?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
Talented4real:

Ok did you apply through vfs?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Dencotext:

How much did the fair cost you to Rome? And how did you browse the internet all through your journey? Using a free wifi or hotspot through your phone?
no internet all through until I touched down... my fair was rather expensive, 292k for a one-way ticket... you should be able to get something cheaper than that.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
ghostmist:
no internet all through until I touched down... my fair was rather expensive, 292k for a one-way ticket... you should be able to get something cheaper than that.
was it free Wi-Fi internet?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Talented4real:
was it free Wi-Fi internet?
Wi-Fi where I stay... not at the airport.
It isn't free, I suppose the rate is fair.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
ghostmist:
Wi-Fi where I stay... not at the airport.

It isn't free, I suppose the rate is fair.
alright
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
Have anyone here gotten visa through vfs abuja?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Talented4real:
Have anyone here gotten visa through vfs abuja?
it seemed Abuja vfs takes an extra week all the time.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hello has anyone who applied through vfs Abuja around 29 - 31 of August, 2017 receive their visa application?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Dencotext:
Hello has anyone who applied through vfs Abuja around 29 - 31 of August, 2017 receive their visa application?
it's not upto 15 working days
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2017
Talented4real:

it's not upto 15 working days
That should be a working estimate as some ppl have gotten less than 7 days while others took up to or more than 30 days!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dencotext:
That should be a working estimate as some ppl have gotten less than 7 days while others took up to or more than 30 days!
Then you should call them to know why.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Talented4real:

Then you should call them to know why.
Since it is not a command that I call them, I shall wait more over it is too late to do anything spectacular now.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dencotext:
Since it is not a command that I call them, I shall wait more over it is too late to do anything spectacular now.
You have to wait after 15 days or 20 days
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
Talented4real:

You have to wait after 15 days or 20 days
y d special interest in vfs Abuja...did u apply tro there 2?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dencotext:
y d special interest in vfs Abuja...did u apply tro there 2?
my brother did
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2017
It's like many people here have gotten their visa, but my question is why is it that some people's visa processing time last for only 6 -8 days and their visa is out, why for some it last from 15- 30days?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Talented4real:
It's like many people here have gotten their visa, but my question is why is it that some people's visa processing time last for only 6 -8 days and their visa is out, why for some it last from 15- 30days?

Well my observations are that (1) denial cases are more likely than not to take more than 15 days to prepare (2) if the application is from VFS, particularly that of Abuja, it may take up to or more than 15 days (3) and sometime if the date of departure is still far off, it may make them attend to more urgent travelers first for humanitarian sake... not necessarily always in the FIFO order (4) and for some inexplicable reason some document and identity may need further verification before being cleared.

But applying directly at the embassy or at VFS Lagos may mitigate or shorten the time, especially against embassy deadlines.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dencotext:

Well my observations are that (1) denial cases are more likely than not take more than 15 days to prepare (2) if the application is from VFS, particularly that of Abuja, it may take up to or more than 15 days (3) and sometime if the date of departure is still far off, it may make them attend to more urgent travelers first for humanitarian sake... not necessarily always in the FIFO order (4) and for some inexplicable reason some document and identity may need further verification before being cleared.

But applying directly at the embassy or at VFS Lagos may mitigate or shorten the time, especially against a deadline.
Exactly i think the embassy will be more fast
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Talented4real:

Exactly i think the embassy will be more fast
Any news yet about your brother visa?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Patechezz: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2017
ghostmist:

Please anyone in the house, is there any need to get a yellow fever card for entering Italy?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2017
Patechezz:

Please anyone in the house, is there any need to get a yellow fever card for entering Italy?
no
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Patechezz: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2017
ghostmist:
no

Thanks bro!!!! How's the weather over there?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
Patechezz:

Thanks bro!!!! How's the weather over there?
cold
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
ghostmist:
cold
Bro am happy to hear that the yellow fever booklet is not needed for travelling to italy, apart from our passport and our academic docs, is their any other documents needed?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Dencotext:
Any news yet about your brother visa?
Not yet, he applied on 29th, what abt yours?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
Italy is not listed that will save some cost for so many.
Countries that require proof of yellow fever vaccination for all arriving travelers1

Angola Burundi Cameroon Central African Republic Congo, Republic of the Côte d'Ivoire Democratic Republic of Congo French Guiana Gabon Ghana Guinea-Bissau Liberia Mali Niger Sierra Leone Togo Uganda

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.