Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (478476 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
Talented4real:

Bro am happy to hear that the yellow fever booklet is not needed for travelling to italy, apart from our passport and our academic docs, is their any other documents needed?
nothing else.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
Talented4real:

Not yet, he applied on 29th, what abt yours?
I applied August 31 and no wisp yet!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 21, 2017
Dencotext:
I applied August 31 and no wisp yet!
ok 21st September should make it 15 days nah, maybe you should be expecting it as from next weekend.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2017
Talented4real:

ok 21st September should make it 15 days nah, maybe you should be expecting it as from next weekend.
Talent4real have your brother been contacted as of today by VFS Abuja? And which school?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2017
Dencotext:
Talent4real have your brother been contacted as of today by VFS Abuja? And which school?
Not yet , But all those that applied in vfs Lagos on the ist week even 2nd week of this month have collected their visa, so i advice you to write a complaint to vfs.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
Talented4real:

Not yet , But all those that applied in vfs Lagos on the ist week even 2nd week of this month have collected their visa, so i advice you to write a complaint to vfs.
Well someone going to Messina like me in Lagos have collected his visa today via VFS Lagos. Visa granted. Someone else yesterday!

Take note that VFS website will be down by weekend due to upgrading!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2017
Dencotext:
Well someone going to Messina like me in Lagos have collected his visa today via VFS Lagos. Visa granted. Someone else yesterday!

Take note that VFS website will be down by weekend due to upgrading!
oga your problem is that you are bent on finding answers instead of finding solutions to the issues, right now your documents are still in the consulate, people that applied in lagos a week after you applied have gotten their visas, and you are telling Me of messina bla bla, the problem is with vfs abuja i have like 3 people experiencing the same issue so what you supposed to do now is to call them on 08150188800 and complain so that they will know that people are serious or better still visit their office at lobito crescent abuja, they might have abandoned the docx at the consulate in lagos without informing the courier service to pick it up, all they care about is to collect their service charge. The best place to apply is in lagos.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 10:21am On Sep 22, 2017
Talented4real:

oga your problem is that you are bent on finding answers instead of finding solutions to the issues, right now your documents are still in the consulate, people that applied in lagos a week after you applied have gotten their visas, and you are telling Me of messina bla bla, the problem is with vfs abuja i have like 3 people experiencing the same issue so what you supposed to do now is to call them on 08150188800 and complain so that they will know that people are serious or better still visit their office at lobito crescent abuja, they might have abandoned the docx at the consulate in lagos without informing the courier service to pick it up, all they care about is to collect their service charge. The best place to apply is in lagos.
I am happy your brother applied through vfs Abuja, so have he gotten his visa yet? Well they kept replying in the same monotone....your parcel have been handed to the embassy for processing!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2017
Show me that man/woman wey talk say God no dey exist, make I gist am my experience so e go follow me praise God.

I have collected my visa to the glory of God.

All the stress, sleepless nights, prayers and novenas even three days dry fasting wasn't in vain.

God you are wonderful.

List of documents submitted:

- Visa form (filled on pc or mobile)
- All legalized documents
- DOV
- Letter of admission
- Bio data
- Sponsorship letter (with dad's company letter headed paper)
- Sponsor's statement of account
- Sponsor's pension savings account statement
- Documents of sponsor's landed properties
- Certificate of registration of sponsor's company
- Photocophy of sponsor's driver's license
- Two passport photographs
- Two coloured photocopies of my passport data page
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation
- Coloured photocopy of my Austrian visa

Note: No insurance!

Also, don't be fooled by the lies told by agents and their likes at the gate of the Italian consulate of "oh you must have 5 million or 7 million in ur account".

If you are going for masters, and you have at least 2.5 million and you are being sponsored by your dad or mum with all the necessary documents submitted plus prayers and fasting, you wld be given a visa!

I am a testimony!

Shout out to smithsydny and geekytobi. I bless God for using you guys to assist me on the journey to getting my visa.

Aint getting carried away. I know the struggle has just begun. One chapter has closed, another one is abt to be opened.

Baba God is in control.

10 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2017
KenModi:
Show me that man/woman wey talk say God no dey exist, make I gist am my experience so e go follow me praise God.

All the stress, sleepless nights, prayers and novenas even three days dry fasting wasn't in vain.

God you are wonderful.

- DOV
- Letter of admission
- Bio data
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation

Also, don't be fooled by the lies told by agents and their likes at the gate of the Italian consulate of "oh you must have 5 million or 7 million in ur account".

If you are going for masters, and you have at least 2.5 million and you are being sponsored by your dad or mum with all the necessary documents submitted plus prayers and fasting, you wld be given a visa!

I am a testimony!

Shout out to smithsydny and geekytobi. I bless God for using you guys to assist me on the journey to getting my visa.

Aint getting carried away. I know the struggle has just begun. One chapter has closed, another one is abt to be opened.

Baba God is in control.
Congratulations
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2017
Congrat KenModi, this is goodnews indeed and it is making me relax now. Also geekytobi was granted visa on Thursday via VFS Lagos, so it is more goodnews, and though I do not know about the turnover, his sponsor account was definitely less than two million.

My result could have been out on Thursday I cannot tell as it takes two working days to reach VFS Abuja, weekend exclusive, so I have to wait till next week (working days) to find out. So by all indications, I am the last man standing now... humorously speaking, maybe the First shall be the Last... or was it the Last shall be the First? What a paradox!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Patechezz: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2017
Dencotext:
Congrat KenModi, this is goodnews indeed and it is making me relax now. Also geekytobi was granted visa on Thursday via VFS Lagos, so it is more goodnews, and though I do not know about the turnover, his sponsor account was definitely less than two million.

My result could have been out on Thursday I cannot tell as it takes two working days to reach VFS Abuja, weekend exclusive, so I have to wait till next week (working days) to find out. So by all indications, I am the last man standing now... humorously speaking, maybe the First shall be the Last... or was it the Last shall be the First? What a paradox!

Don't worry bro.. You'll join us in Italy... At least now you know insurance is not needed for masters
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Patechezz: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2017
KenModi:

God you are wonderful.

- DOV
- Letter of admission
- Bio data
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation

I am a testimony!

Baba God is in control.

which city are u going to bro?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
Cc kenmodi thanks too God bro..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Patechezz:

which city are u going to bro?

Pavia
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
Dencotext:

You see! All those agents and hustlers at the Italian consulate en. One even told me that I wld need a minimum balance of 10M, that I shld bring 180k, he wld run it for me. I thought to myself, if this guy can do this stuff, why is he still in this country struggling to make like everyone else. Shld have taken himself out nowww. Na wa oo.

BTW, geekytobi also told me abt his success story.

So chillax bro, you would share your goodnews here this coming week.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
Talented4real:

Congratulations

Thank you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Patechezz: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
smithsydny:
Cc kenmodi thanks too God bro..

I believe u have reapplied.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newestNL(f): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hey
Please I would like to know if I am required to translate my secondary school certificate as part of the credentials i am to submit for visa application for a masters degree programme in Italy

I would also like to know if I need to certify my first degree transcript at the ministry of education and foreign affairs

Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mozambik: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
newestNL:
Hey
Please I would like to know if I am required to translate my secondary school certificate as part of the credentials i am to submit for visa application for a masters degree programme in Italy

I would also like to know if I need to certify my first degree transcript at the ministry of education and foreign affairs

Thanks

U ar expected to take all ur academic documents starting from Primary,Secondary,Bsc and
transcript to d ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs all in Abuja for Legalisation. After that u get to Lagos to translate ur certified documents into Italian using d embaasy recommended translators. Then u submit for DOV. After d dov collection u proceed to apply fo ur visa.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KenModi(m): 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
Pls anyone in Pavia or going to Pavia, I am looking for an accomodation; shared apartment or self contain.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by julescreativity: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
KenModi:

God you are wonderful.

- DOV
- Letter of admission
- Bio data
- Flight reservation
- Hotel reservation

I am a testimony!

Baba God is in control.

I thank God for you bro. it's definitely only the Almighty God that can do this. I tap from your testimony.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newestNL(f): 7:03am On Sep 24, 2017
mozambik:

U ar expected to take all ur academic documents starting from Primary,Secondary,Bsc and
transcript to d ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs all in Abuja for Legalisation. After that u get to Lagos to translate ur certified documents into Italian using d embaasy recommended translators. Then u submit for DOV. After d dov collection u proceed to apply fo ur visa.

Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 24, 2017
newestNL:

Thanks
primary school is not required sir.. From waec to bsc, transcript,birth cert.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chukwuka14(m): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
Please is anyone here in Milan. I need a friend Cux I'm
Very lonely ..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Patechezz: 5:10am On Sep 25, 2017
chukwuka14:
Very lonely ..

Landed safely in Rome today.. Thank you lord!! This plane stuff dey scary ooo.. See shaking... @Chukwuka make friends na.. I know dey hardly speak English
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2017
Talented4real:

Congratulations
Please let me know whenever VFS Abuja contacts your bros.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
if admission to schools are still ongoing in italia , how about visa issuane at thier embassy do they give visas anytime, i wish to continue from where i stopped, my next stage is to apply for DOV.

IF i get another admission to resume maybe february intake next year .
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
Patechezz:

Landed safely in Rome today.. Thank you lord!! This plane stuff dey scary ooo.. See shaking... @Chukwuka make friends na.. I know dey hardly speak English
Bienvenuti a Roma.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 6:31am On Sep 26, 2017
chukwuka14:
Very lonely ..

Let’s exchange PM
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chukwuka14(m): 7:01am On Sep 26, 2017
Patechezz:

yes I have made friends... I need one that I can relate with easily. Person wey know say where I dey come from get as e b. Anyways... thanks patechezz

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.