Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (477612 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by jennybacky: 11:14am On Mar 27, 2015
International Place - Università di Siena
To me
CC International Place Mar 24 at 2:51 PM
Dear student,

In order to apply to a second level degree for the 2015/16 academic year international students have to send all the documents required to the Academic Committee of the course they are interested in for the evaluation.

They are able to do that through an online platform available at this link:

http://enrolment.diism.unisi.it/index.php?logout=no&lng=en

Please note that each student can be evaluated for up to TWO courses.

Regards

Giulia Pagni
moneybag100:

Email this woman, she's in charge of admission.

internationalplace@unisi.it

Just send your attached weac or neco result and your international passport data page.
And write an email stating: *Request for admission letter in economics and banking* which she told me its the only bachelor english taught course. You will get your pre enrollment letter in the next 24hours working days hours. Like if you send today, you get your admission letter on monday so you can begin your visa process next week.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 27, 2015
moneybag100:

No, Torino takes too long to decide and you know italy embassy takes time, if you want to leave for italy by september its better to start visa processing from now. Beside my Portugal processing still on and I hope I'd get positive decision soon.

Success IJN
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2015
jennybacky:
International Place - Università di Siena
To me
CC International Place Mar 24 at 2:51 PM
Dear student,

In order to apply to a second level degree for the 2015/16 academic year international students have to send all the documents required to the Academic Committee of the course they are interested in for the evaluation.

They are able to do that through an online platform available at this link:

http://enrolment.diism.unisi.it/index.php?logout=no&lng=en

Please note that each student can be evaluated for up to TWO courses.

Regards

Giulia Pagni

That's cool Jenny.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Soyedele1:

Success IJN
Amen ooo!!! my brother.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 27, 2015
moneybag100:

Amen ooo!!! my brother.

We shall get there... pt is okay. How much is tuition fee for uni of Siena per academic year.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by moneybag100: 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Demaejy:

We shall get there... pt is okay. How much is tuition fee for uni of Siena per academic year.
i think it's about 2k euro and can be paid three times installmentally like Portugal.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Iamoilprince(m): 3:08am On Mar 30, 2015
Guys pls u ppl should help me. I went to legalize my bro's document "declaration of family status" and i was given an appointment to come March 28 for it. I heard everything is now done online, pls how can i book for another appointment online ? I have gone through the website but couldnt find any icon meant for people with old appointment!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Iamoilprince(m): 3:11am On Mar 30, 2015
EBELOSELE:
Now to visit the embassy for legalisation or visa application u need to book an appointment on their website - www.conslagos.esteri.it/Consolato_Lagos. Without booking an appointment u won't be allowed thru d gate. Even if u were given an appointment by hand before, it is invalid. Everything now is online. It is a good development but in their usual manner, the embassy failed to inform its old clients, so u come and they bounce u. No form of email or text msg was sent to educate us on d change. That's very unfair. Imagine pple coming from Ibadan, Benin etc only to be sent home that d system has changed. It ought to have been a continuous process. I'm not impressed at all with the manner in which they did what they did.

I have old appointment slated for 28 march. How can i book online ? Pls educate me on how to navigate the site.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 30, 2015
Go to the website above as stated. Click on book an appointment. A page would open up, it would be written in Italian. Click on English, then click on new user, create an account, they would ask for some certain details like name, dob etc. after u have created an account, they would send you a mail. Follow the link in the mail to activate the account. Log in.when you log in, u would see on the left, " make a reservation". Click on it. Go to the consular section, it would bring out a list of things there, like " collection of documents", " legalization of documents", click on the one u want to do. Dates will appear. Red shows unavailable dates, green is available, yellow means it is almost finished. So click on any date with green or yellow and accept. They will send u a mail with ur booking details. If you book before 10 days prior to ur booked date, then u must confirm your appointment 10 days or at most 3 days before d date, if not they will cancel ur booking. Eg, u book for 20th April, u must confirm ur booking btw 10th and 17th. They would send u a mail wen it's time to confirm d booking. If u don't, your name will not be on the list at the embassy. I hope this helps
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Good to know this thread is still alive. You guys are doing a great job!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
Soyedele1:
ABEG O, IF YOU HAVE LIST OF UNIVERSITIES ACCEPTING APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE FOR THE YEAR 2105/2016 SHLD PLS TELL US. I KEEP SEEING THE ONES THAT SAYS WE SHOULD APPLY THOUGH ITALY EMBASSY IN OUR HOME COUNTRY
University of Siena has just introduced a new undergraduate program in Economics and Banking (fully taught in English). Cheers!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
rubenic:

University of Siena has just introduced a new undergraduate program in Economics and Banking (fully taught in English). Cheers!
Which of these cities would you prefer to study?
1. Milano
2. Siena
I'm trying to weigh my options. Thanks in anticipation. smiley
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
talitakumi:
Hello friends in the house...I currently live in the northern region of italy name emilia romagna. I must tell you the truth about italy. If you have plans to study only it is not a bad idea but if you have intention of staying back after your studies I must tell you it isn't worth it. Italy is really lacking behind in terms of standard of living. There are no jobs here the suffering here is just too much. There are better european countries like germany , norway, Denmark. Life in Italy is really hard. The basic truth theres no life after studies here. Feel free to ask any question about life In Italy. Buona notte....arrivederci.
From your wealth of experience which of these cities would you prefer to study in?
1. Milano
2. Siena
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
@Talitakumi is right! If your sole purpose of coming to Italy is to ''hustle'', I would say Italy is not the right destination. You can as well try Denmark and Germany as he rightly pointed out. On other hand, if you are really interested in studying, Italy may be a good spot compared to the aforementioned countries. Though Italy is not the best destination to study, its quality of education is way better than what is obtainable in Nigeria (in terms of Science and Technology), and there are benefits that come with studying here. Italian Universities (public funded) has got scholarship scheme to help students from low income families (for both Italian and international students). This scholarship (called Borsa di Studio in Italian) covers Tuition fee, Free meal,accommodation and Little stipend every academic year. Please note: scholarship is awarded based on financial need not ACADEMIC merit. 90% of students from Africa and Asia are awarded this scholarship every year. You can't find this opportunity in any European country... even in the likes of Germany, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, etc
You can move to any other country upon completing your studies if you don't want to go back home.
If Nigerian students are still going to the likes of Ukraine,Cyprus, etc to study, I see no reason why you shouldn't grab this VERY rare opportunity to study in Italy.

@Newacca Milano is a big city while is Siena small (about 50,000 inhabitant). I guess i answered your question. BTW, I live in Sinea, smiley

3 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
rubenic:
@Talitakumi is right! If your sole purpose of coming to Italy is to ''hustle'', I would say Italy is not the right destination. You can as well try Denmark and Germany as he rightly pointed out. On other hand, if you are really interested in studying, Italy may be a good spot compared to the aforementioned countries. Though Italy is not the best destination to study, its quality of education is way better than what is obtainable in Nigeria (in terms of Science and Technology), and there are benefits that come with studying here. Italian Universities (public funded) has got scholarship scheme to help students from low income families (for both Italian and international students). This scholarship (called Borsa di Studio in Italian) covers Tuition fee, Free meal,accommodation and Little stipend every academic year. Please note: scholarship is awarded based on financial need not ACADEMIC merit. 90% of students from Africa and Asia are awarded this scholarship every year. You can't find this opportunity in any European country... even in the likes of Germany, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, etc
You can move to any other country upon completing your studies if you don't want to go back home.
If Nigerian students are still going to the likes of Ukraine,Cyprus, etc to study, I see no reason why you shouldn't grab this VERY rare opportunity to study in Italy.

@Newacca Milano is a big city while is Siena small (about 50,000 inhabitant). I guess i answered your question. BTW, I live in Sinea, smiley
Thank you so much for the response. smiley

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
rubenic, long time o.
Thank you for slicing out the information. Can you share how easy it is for an Italian graduate student (studies completed) to *easily* move from Italy to another EU country ?
rubenic:

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
MILANO.
newacca:

From your wealth of experience which of these cities would you prefer to study in?
1. Milano
2. Siena
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
DanIndia:
MILANO.
I know you have answered my question, please help me with your own reasons, aside the fact that Milano is a big city. smiley
Thanks and God bless.

@rubenic, I was about asking same question DanIndia asked.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
newacca:

I know you have answered my question, please help me with your own reasons, aside the fact that Milano is a big city. smiley
Thanks and God bless.

@rubenic, I was about asking same question DanIndia asked.

SIENA
1. Small, historic, Beautiful and peaceful city
2. UNESCO heritage site
3. Borsa di studio is easy to get
4. Less crime rate
5. few Nigerians (which is very nice grin)

MILANO
Aside being a big city which i actually like nothing else fascinates me about it. Yeah i know! I'm bias grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 7:48am On Apr 05, 2015
rubenic:

SIENA
1. Small, historic, Beautiful and peaceful city
2. UNESCO heritage site
3. Borsa di studio is easy to get
4. Less crime rate
5. few Nigerians (which is very nice grin)

MILANO
Aside being a big city which i actually like nothing else fascinates me about it. Yeah i know! I'm bias grin
Thanks for detailing your reasons a bit. Sir, could you please tell us how easy it is to move to other EU countries after studying in Italy?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
http://www.cfs.unipi.it/International/international-programme-in-humanities/

If You are Interested.. application form also there
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by jennybacky: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
The problem is that they take too long to respond
Soyedele1:
http://www.cfs.unipi.it/International/international-programme-in-humanities/

If You are Interested.. application form also there
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by WhyNa: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Please guys, can someone be kind enough to put me through the procedures for applying for an Msc and the cost if known? Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
WhyNa:
Please guys, can someone be kind enough to put me through the procedures for applying for an Msc and the cost if known? Thanks

I'll be kind enough to tell yu to start frm pg 0. Bro, Yu will be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by WhyNa: 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
grin grin grin No wahala. I dey do am to people so I'd gladly go back and read. Just thought I should try sha tongue tongue
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
WhyNa:
grin grin grin No wahala. I dey do am to people so I'd gladly go back and read. Just thought I should try sha tongue tongue

What's ur cgpa n what course are yu interested in?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by WhyNa: 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Just finished reading. Sadly, noMsc in Public health
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 08, 2015
Check padova university.

offf.cineca.it/pubblico.php/ricerca/ricerca/p/studiare

offf.cineca.it/pubblico.php/ricerca/show_form/p/studiare
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by WhyNa: 5:54am On Apr 08, 2015
Soyedele1:
Check padova university.

offf.cineca.it/pubblico.php/ricerca/ricerca/p/studiare

offf.cineca.it/pubblico.php/ricerca/show_form/p/studiare

Wow thanks. On it..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by WhyNa: 5:58am On Apr 08, 2015
Still didn't see anything. I'm going in for MSc
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 08, 2015
Nairalanders Good morning. Abeg when do I pick up my passport after visa application. I wasn't given a date. Will they send me a text msg?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.