Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,200 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (477500 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
Surviving tip ke ? I don't think so. As the little as I know, apply for admission and then apply for visa. There is nothing as surviving tip o.
phonesNgadgets:

I guess you are already in Italy? Do you have any surviving tip for us?

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by phonesNgadgets: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2016
DanIndia:
Surviving tip ke ? I don't think so. As the little as I know, apply for admission and then apply for visa. There is nothing as surviving tip o.
So, which level are you? Admission, visa application or already studying in Italy?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by GP2015(m): 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
good afternoon bosses, I've read through this post from the beginning and have had nothing but smiles on my face.

I want to apply to study medicine in university of torino, does anyone school there? I heard scholarship is based on family income

my confusion is someone told me that i would come to italy to write an exam before getting an admission letter and i know that i cannot apply for a student visa to even go and write the exam wifhout the letter

how true is this and what can i do? i intend studying with the public universities scholarship scheme in italy

bossman4
rubenic
IndianMan
pelumiv
newacca

anybody help?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by GP2015(m): 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
DanIndia:

please read my comment above
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by worry359(m): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
GP2015:

my confusion is someone told me that i would come to italy to write an exam before getting an admission letter and i know that i cannot apply for a student visa to even go and write the exam wifhout the letter
how true is this and what can i do? i intend studying with the public universities scholarship scheme in italy
?

A simple search on Google (which you could have done) shows that there is an admission exam.
There is an admission test on the basis of the results takes the assignment of places available, the number of which is determined annually by the School of Medicine
Do you speak and write Italian to a high standard?
You WILL need it for this course.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by GP2015(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
worry359:

A simple search on Google (which you could have done) shows that there is an admission exam.
There is an admission test on the basis of the results takes the assignment of places available, the number of which is determined annually by the School of Medicine
Do you speak and write Italian to a high standard?
You WILL need it for this course.

im sorry, i am new to this. i just started learning italian 2 days ago. io voglio capire italiano. i was told i need an admission letter to apply for a visa, does that mean i cant make it to turin for the exam and brother do you know of any other school in italy that gives free education and take med in english? thanks a lot
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by worry359(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
You need to slow down and get organized.
You will not find many schools anywhere in the world that provide Medicine education for free
let alone taught in English. Even in the UK you will have to prove that you have a high standard in English.
You need to do a lot of searching and detailed reading around schools.
Med is often one of the most expensive courses and you are paying for many years schooling and accommodation.

By the way you would need a very high standard in language to follow the course and to be allowed to gain work experience.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by GP2015(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
Thanks a lot
anyone else in italy or going to italy? this place shouldnt be cold
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
GP2015:
good afternoon bosses, I've read through this post from the beginning and have had nothing but smiles on my face.

I want to apply to study medicine in university of torino, does anyone school there? I heard scholarship is based on family income

anybody help?

I am also planning to study in Italy, but a different course and institute.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
IELTS DONE! Now, I am good to go

If there is any admsision going on, kindly let us know here
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by GP2015(m): 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
newacca:

I am also planning to study in Italy, but a different course and institute.
great, what course/institute
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by GP2015(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
Soyedele1:
IELTS DONE! Now, I am good to go
If there is any admsision going on, kindly let us know here
are you going for masters or UG studies?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
GP2015:

are you going for masters or UG studies?

masters
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by GP2015(m): 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
Soyedele1:

masters
University of milan, i think they are almost starting. University of turin starts around June
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
GP2015:

great, what course/institute
Accademia Italiana or Florence Design Academy. Interior & Product Design.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by GP2015(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
newacca:

Accademia Italiana or Florence Design Academy. Interior & Product Design.

have you gained admission and How far have you gone with processing your visa?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 7:53am On Jan 25, 2016
GP2015:

have you gained admission and How far have you gone with processing your visa?
I'm making arrangement to pay enrolment fee. You?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 25, 2016
newacca:

I'm making arrangement to pay enrolment fee. You?

which one is enrollment fee?how much is it?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by phonesNgadgets: 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
unstoppableme:

which one is enrollment fee?how much is it?

Same as acceptance fee. It's not general. It depends on requirement of your school i.e if your school requires such to give you unconditional admission letter aka certificate of enrolment.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2016
University of Pavia, Italy offers Medicine in English and Italian.
You should check it out.
It is always competitive but if you prepare well enough, you should be shortlisted and Nigerians are also following the course.
I am sure that yours wont be an exception.
Just take your time and use the best tool(s) to search.

Regards!

GP2015:

bossman4
rubenic
IndianMan
pelumiv
newacca

anybody help?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by junsleek: 10:17am On Jan 28, 2016
Hello,please any one to help. I wish to study in italy. My bro prefer undergraduate while me prefer masters studies. Please anyone to put me through
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by junsleek: 10:30am On Jan 28, 2016
My brother is hnd holder in computer science and which to go for masters in any italy universities. But he doesn't know whether his hnd will qualify him for masters studies in italy or if it won't qualify him he should go for undergraduate.

While i wish to go for master studies in italy. I already have my degree in agricltural science. Please any one to help us out. Thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chukwuka14(m): 11:13am On Jan 29, 2016
Soyedele1:
Application to Polito is ON for 2016/2017.

the website is polito.it

Success!

For MSC; please wat document did can be used for program of every exam passed (syllabus)? *nswers needed urgently. Tanchu
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
chukwuka14:

For MSC; please wat document did can be used for program of every exam passed (syllabus)? *nswers needed urgently. Tanchu

I dont even know. I uploaded my course form from 100lvl to 500lvl
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Pelumiv(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
I dont want to sound too harsh but i guess most of the new guys posting here have not read the whole thread or they just read it and not understand. If you are really serious of coming to study in Italy, you have to take your time and study this thread very well and i repeat do not read but study it very well. Well you do, you will know 90% of what you need to do.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bossman4: 12:11am On Jan 30, 2016
Good to see that this thread is alive. Sorry I don't sign on here often, that's why it seems I don't respond to messages, more so i left Italy since 2013 so I might be getting outdated. I sight you Pelumiv and I agree with your last post! Cheers and best of luck guys!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2016
bossman4:
Good to see that this thread is alive. Sorry I don't sign on here often, that's why it seems I don't respond to messages, more so i left Italy since 2013 so I might be getting outdated. I sight you Pelumiv and I agree with your last post! Cheers and best of luck guys!

Nice to see you again bro. welcome back home that is if you are in Nigeria
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bossman4: 7:13am On Jan 31, 2016
Soyedele1:

Nice to see you again bro. welcome back home that is if you are in Nigeria

Thanks bro. Ve been to Nigeria but no more in Nigeria!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 01, 2016
Good AM everyone, I would like to confirm if tax certificate is mandatory to apply for a tourist visa to Italy as my employer don't pay our personal tax at my place of work. Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chukwuka14(m): 8:15am On Feb 01, 2016
Soyedele1:

I dont even know. I uploaded my course form from 100lvl to 500lvl
I am contemplating using my UG prospectus o
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
chukwuka14:

I am contemplating using my UG prospectus o

pls do!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
I heard Pre enrollment at the embassy will start March of this year!

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.