Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,897 members, 7,806,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (478309 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=Faithdamsel post=44473332][/quote]
I responded to your PM.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
fOFT:
I responded to your PM.
Tanz Av sent u à mail
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
i really appreciate you guys effort, i was given a pre acceptance letter by sapienza university di rome, i was asked to submit the letter to the consulate office here in lagos and according to the letter i am to legalise and translate my result and transcript to italian, pls what will i do, i need hep, i need procedure
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ay50:
i really appreciate you guys effort, i was given a pre acceptance letter by sapienza university di rome, i was asked to submit the letter to the consulate office here in lagos and according to the letter i am to legalise and translate my result and transcript to italian, pls what will i do, i need hep, i need procedure
fOFT:

Hi Faith,
Get all your academic credentials from primary school to University
Your attestation of birth from NPC if you're 26years and above.
You may/may not need to translate all your documents to Italian.
You may/may not need to authenticate at Min of Edu and Foreign Affairs.
Go to their website and book appointment.
Proceed to the embassy and inquire.
However, take your time and read the previous posts (from page 1 page 34). I am sure its going to insightful.
There are guys studying in Rome. Nigerians are scattered all over Italy. From Rome to Milan to Turin to Pavia.
I wish you all the best.

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ay50:

Congrat bro. What course?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
Energy Engineering
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
[quote author=lionlee216 post=44583233][/quote]
Congrats!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ay50:
Energy Engineering

I am still waiting to hear from them..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
i dont think i will be applying, considering all what i have read from the group, i just can find a right procedure. though i have another admission in jacob university in germany but i wanted to optioned for italy but the process is making me scaring like legalization of blablabla, i dont even know the meaning of DV. so am giving up.... the process is looking too tedious even without giving it a trial.... moreover someone just say italy isnt a good place to work
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 6:13am On Apr 11, 2016
Ay50:
i dont think i will be applying, considering all what i have read from the group, i just can find a right procedure. though i have another admission in jacob university in germany but i wanted to optioned for italy but the process is making me scaring like legalization of blablabla, i dont even know the meaning of DV. so am giving up.... the process is looking too tedious even without giving it a trial.... moreover someone just say italy isnt a good place to work

Congrat on ur admission. I also got adm to d same uni as u. Translation and legalisation is done in abuja. Dat shldnt b a prob, if u cant go u can ask someone to do it for u. Were re u?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 11, 2016
faith damsel am in lagos, am presently serving though am an abuja base, have u done ur own translation and legalisation.... pls gimme ur number lemme call u so we can talk
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 9:59am On Apr 11, 2016
CC: faithdamsel
Ay50:
faith damsel am in lagos, am presently serving though am an abuja base, have u done ur own translation and legalisation.... pls gimme ur number lemme call u so we can talk
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 11, 2016
i really need help on the translation and authentication stuff, where can i translate my result, and how much will both translation and authentication cost me? faith damsel i really need ur help pls with God
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 10:43am On Apr 11, 2016
Ay50, I sincerely do not understand you at all. It's only been 12 hours or so you mentioned that you're fed up with Italy application and won't be applying and that you are taking up the Germany offer. What exactly do you want to do ? In 24 hours, you've said 2 different things. Studying abroad isn't like a walk in a park. All this translation stuff is on VFS website. Please take time and read the thread, you'll find answers to your questions.
Ay50:
i really need help on the translation and authentication stuff, where can i translate my result, and how much will both translation and authentication cost me? faith damsel i really need ur help pls with God
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2016
am just a bit confuse danindia, i wish i could know how much everything will cost, especially the authentication and translation.... am not from a rich background am only hooing on my first class degree
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2016
am just a bit confuse danindia, i wish i could know how much everything will cost, especially the authentication and translation.... am not from a rich background am only hoping on my first class degree
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ay50:
am just a bit confuse danindia, i wish i could know how much everything will cost, especially the authentication and translation.... am not from a rich background am only hoping on my first class degree

lol, funny you! We r in the same shoes but wait o, yu said u r not from a rich background, how do you intend to do the block account if you choose germany?.. If we are rich sooooooo much, I will be on Canada or US thread.

If you have 40k, go to abuja and I am sure you will get things done'.

cc faithdamsel fOFT pelumiv
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
na that block account make me run for the germany stuff 8,000 euros
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
pls how can i get faithdamsel number, i need it urgently, so we can speak
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ay50:
pls how can i get faithdamsel number, i need it urgently, so we can speak

be patient, she will respond soon
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
I understand how you feel. Like I said earlier, everything you need and will ever need pertaining to the Visa application is on this thread. The pre-enrolment starts soon. You can start working on the DOV thing now.
Ay50:
am just a bit confuse danindia, i wish i could know how much everything will cost, especially the authentication and translation.... am not from a rich background am only hooing on my first class degree
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ay50:

I have done translation and authentication bt u can still pre-enrol witout translation and translate after pre-enrolment. Since u stay in Abuja u can do it dere cos someone went to Abuja for me. I stay in Lagos. U can send me a PM. Am waiting for pre-enrolment date so dat i can pre-enrol.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Fesobi92: 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
hello gurus in the house...I hail una for the good work u been doing...more grease to your elbows.
pls, a friend of mine was invited by his mom and got denied (suspended). I quote what they wrote on the reason for denial " you are invited to come to the counter of this office any Wednesday or Friday in booking online bringing this notice....1. a sworn declaration of the disappearance of your son done at Nigerian high court and submitted to the police authorities; who will then issue a declaration of a missing person which has to be authenticated by the Nigeria ministry of external affairs and duly legalised by the chancellery of this consulate. "
please is this a mistake as my friend never born pikin before? please I need una advise. thanks in anticipation
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by egbeman1: 6:00am On Apr 12, 2016
Faithdamsel:

I have done translation and authentication bt u can still pre-enrol witout translation and translate after pre-enrolment. Since u stay in Abuja u can do it dere cos someone went to Abuja for me. I stay in Lagos. U can send me a PM. Am waiting for pre-enrolment date so dat i can pre-enrol.

Me too. Is their particular day for pre-enroment? I have an appoinment for wednesday pls can i pre-enrol that day or must it be on Friday?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by egbeman1: 6:01am On Apr 12, 2016
Ay50:

send me a pm let me give u procedures. hv done it before
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 12, 2016
@egbeman i will appreciate alot... pls send me the procedure and ur number inclusively though in i will be going to abuja this weekend, so by monday i can get everything done and then return to lagos.... my main issue is now the fee, according to my letter, my tuition fee is 1,200 per year, and i can pay in two installment way, see o my question is the first year fee is 1200 that means i can pay 1200 twice right cause total fee is around 2400euro to finish all program
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2016
Ay50:
@egbeman i will appreciate alot... pls send me the procedure and ur number inclusively though in i will be going to abuja this weekend, so by monday i can get everything done and then return to lagos.... my main issue is now the fee, according to my letter, my tuition fee is 1,200 per year, and i can pay in two installment way, see o my question is the first year fee is 1200 that means i can pay 1200 twice right cause total fee is around 2400euro to finish all program

Ayo check ur mail. av sent u a mail. check and reply. D course is 2years. U r to pay 600euro in July and 600euro b4 d end of d year.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2016
egbeman1:

Me too. Is their particular day for pre-enroment? I have an appoinment for wednesday pls can i pre-enrol that day or must it be on Friday?

Av u bn told d particular date pre-enrolment will commence?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2016
@faithdamsel i didnt see any mail, did u send me mail to ayobamidaramola98@gmail.com or icehood50@yahoo.com
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 9:13am On Apr 12, 2016
Ay50:
@faithdamsel i didnt see any mail, did u send me mail to ayobamidaramola98@gmail.com or icehood50@yahoo.com

d one u used for nairaland. I will send u anoda mail.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by egbeman1: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2016
Faithdamsel:

Av u bn told d particular date pre-enrolment will commence?

It started this month
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2016
egbeman1:

It started this month

I asked someone at d embassy and he said pre-enrolment av nt started. Pls wen u go tomoro, give us update.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.