Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (478765 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by MrBellz87(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2016
DanIndia:
Approval/denial of an application is solely at the Visa Officer's discretion, not the members here. I, or any other Nairaland user, cannot speak for the Italian VO neither can a Visa agent too. Whoever is evaluating your application decides on that. However, tax exemption is a crime punishable under law.

Abeg, dey pay tax.

Your last line shows its a red flag for me alrdy embarassed embarassed embarassed

Thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2016
MrBellz87:

Your last line shows its a red flag for me alrdy embarassed embarassed embarassed

Thanks.
Dont give up easily, av Faith and wait for d final result from d embassy. Just put in prayers, notin is impossible for God.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2016
MrBellz87:

Thanks.
Dont give up easily, av Faith and wait for d final result from d embassy. Just put it in prayers, notin is impossible for God.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by MrBellz87(m): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
Faithdamsel:

Dont give up easily, av Faith and wait for d final result from d embassy. Just put it in prayers, notin is impossible for God.

Thanks Ma.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 5:28am On Apr 20, 2016
How is it a red flag ? I was just telling you to pay tax. I'm not the VO.. don't let me advice be a red flag for you.
MrBellz87:

Thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by MrBellz87(m): 8:16am On Apr 20, 2016
DanIndia:
How is it a red flag ? I was just telling you to pay tax. I'm not the VO.. don't let me advice be a red flag for you.

OK bro
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2016
Hello house,

please anyone in the house that went for pre-enrollment at itallian embassy on friday should share his/her experience to house
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 6:26am On Apr 25, 2016
Just got admitted to University of Camerino Master degree course in Geoenvironmental resources and risks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 6:33am On Apr 25, 2016
lionlee216:
Just got admitted to University of Camerino Master degree course in Geoenvironmental resources and risks

Congrats. So happy for u
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 6:57am On Apr 25, 2016
Faithdamsel:

Congrats. So happy for u
where have you bern hiding? lol
any news on pre enrollment at the embassy?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
lionlee216:

where have you bern hiding? lol
any news on pre enrollment at the embassy?
I didnot hide oh. Pre enrolment have started bt av nt bn able to pre enrol.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
Pls house, I have an issue bothering my mind. I was admitted at Camerino and I have two options to pay for tuiton fee and others. pls advice me the best option to choose.

[b]OPTION ONE IS An all-inclusive package for international students!

The cost of the package is €6500 per year to be paid by the student in instalments .
1) €500 to be paid in advance through a bank transfer as soon as you have been accepted officially by the university
The payment of 500€ constitutes your agreement to participate in the All-Inclusive package program.
2) On your arrival €2000
3) Before 31 December €2000
4) Before 28 February €2000

The package includes:

Tuition fees (including the regional education tax and stamp duty)
accommodation in the Campus residential complex for the entire academic year (October-July
2 meals a day (lunch and dinner Mon/Fri) in the university canteens (excluding the period when they are closed
registration in the National Health Service

In addition student have available the following services :

welcome assistance with
university enrolment
obtaining the permit to stay and local residency certificate
obtaining a fiscal code
registration with the National Health Service
venues for cultural events,
access to libraries, laboratories and internet rooms
certification for accessing the University WiFi
registration with CUS, the University sport association
prepaid credit cards “Enjoy my Unicam” and/or "On Card"
personalised tutoring (study guidance, counselling, acquisition of books)
subscription to “Unicam Mobilità” for free local bus services
[/b]

OPTION 2 is For students coming from all the other countries
the tuition fees amount is 466€ (310€+ 16€ stamp duty + 140€ regional fee for the entitlement to study) to be paid once in Italy at the time of enrollment.

The cost for the permit of stay (to be renewed every year) is 155,00€ to be paid within 8 working days from your arrival.
Once you get the permit of stay you must register at the National Health Service at the cost of 150€ per year.

N.B from the option 2, I will be responsible for my feeding and accomoodation. The cost for a room at the student residences (which are subject to availability) varies from a minimum of 130€ to a maximum of 250€ per month.

Which one should I go for? There is no money ooo, Just hustling lol

Ay50, how far with enrolment>
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
lionlee216:
Pls house, I have an issue bothering my mind. I was admitted at Camerino and I have two options to pay for tuiton fee and others. pls advice me the best option to choose.

[b]OPTION ONE IS An all-inclusive package for international students!

The cost of the package is €6500 per year to be paid by the student in instalments .
1) €500 to be paid in advance through a bank transfer as soon as you have been accepted officially by the university
The payment of 500€ constitutes your agreement to participate in the All-Inclusive package program.
2) On your arrival €2000
3) Before 31 December €2000
4) Before 28 February €2000

The package includes:

Tuition fees (including the regional education tax and stamp duty)
accommodation in the Campus residential complex for the entire academic year (October-July
2 meals a day (lunch and dinner Mon/Fri) in the university canteens (excluding the period when they are closed
registration in the National Health Service

In addition student have available the following services :

welcome assistance with
university enrolment
obtaining the permit to stay and local residency certificate
obtaining a fiscal code
registration with the National Health Service
venues for cultural events,
access to libraries, laboratories and internet rooms
certification for accessing the University WiFi
registration with CUS, the University sport association
prepaid credit cards “Enjoy my Unicam” and/or "On Card"
personalised tutoring (study guidance, counselling, acquisition of books)
subscription to “Unicam Mobilità” for free local bus services
[/b]

OPTION 2 is For students coming from all the other countries
the tuition fees amount is 466€ (310€+ 16€ stamp duty + 140€ regional fee for the entitlement to study) to be paid once in Italy at the time of enrollment.

The cost for the permit of stay (to be renewed every year) is 155,00€ to be paid within 8 working days from your arrival.
Once you get the permit of stay you must register at the National Health Service at the cost of 150€ per year.

N.B from the option 2, I will be responsible for my feeding and accomoodation. The cost for a room at the student residences (which are subject to availability) varies from a minimum of 130€ to a maximum of 250€ per month.

Which one should I go for? There is no money ooo, Just hustling lol

Ay50, how far with enrolment>

I would advice you go with the first option. Do you know there is a third option? smiley
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
rubenic:

I would advice you go with the first option. Do you know there is a third option? smiley

Yes Boss, Third Option asap grin grin grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 7:32am On Apr 26, 2016
You can apply for a need based scholarship.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2016
rubenic:
You can apply for a need based scholarship.
Pls tell me more about it sir..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Faithdamsel:

Congrats. So happy for u
pls tell me the documents you took to Abuja at MOE and MFA how much did it cost you how much did u do translation and tell me what I need to do for pre enrollment
thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
lionlee216:

pls tell me the documents you took to Abuja at MOE and MFA
how much did it cost you
how much did u do translation
and tell me what I need to do for pre enrollment

thanks
All ur documents, pre enrolment is 10K, i cant say anytin abt translation cos i didnt do it mysef so go ursef n inquire.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
lionel congrat, though i did all my document at ministry of education at 2400, but i was suppose to get it today, unfortunately, they lost one of their colleagues today at ministry of education, but let see what will happen tomorrow, though am really not sure of the italy stuff, cause the money just too much for much..... my dad want cry when he see my budget..... so i dey option for netherland scholarship.... sussex university just gave me admission again but i hate uk
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ay50:
lionel congrat, though i did all my document at ministry of education at 2400, but i was suppose to get it today, unfortunately, they lost one of their colleagues today at ministry of education, but let see what will happen tomorrow, though am really not sure of the italy stuff, cause the money just too much for much..... my dad want cry when he see my budget..... so i dey option for netherland scholarship.... sussex university just gave me admission again but i hate uk

can I send a pm
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
Faithdamsel:

Congrats. So happy for u
How did you get 'Syllabuses of study programme or Diploma Supplement'
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
lionlee216:

How did you get 'Syllabuses of study programme or Diploma Supplement'
Dat shld b ur transcript or ur certificate
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 1:23pm On May 04, 2016
Lionlee, how far av u gone?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2016
Faithdamsel:
Lionlee, how far av u gone?

none for now. still expecting from unisa, unibz, unibg and padova before I take my decision. but I have sent docs to a friend in abuja to do MOE and MFA. thanks for asking sis.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 7:27am On May 06, 2016
lionlee216:

none for now. still expecting from unisa, unibz, unibg and padova before I take my decision. but I have sent docs to a friend in abuja to do MOE and MFA. thanks for asking sis.

Uwc. All d best
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by MrBellz87(m): 5:01am On May 07, 2016
Faithdamsel:

Uwc. All d best

Pls how long does it takes to process a tourist visa

15 days or 15 working days?

I submitted on 15th of April and no feedback from the Italian embassy.

Just Curious.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 07, 2016
I'm soooooo happy!
Someone should kindly help out.

Is there any scholarship available for Master's degree programs at Italy, at least, so one could cope with the fees and bills. I have been recently admitted to study. Is there an chances of working in the country. Again, is there any form of money deposition required by the Italian Embassy for a visa approval?

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 7:12pm On May 07, 2016
ace19:
I'm soooooo happy!

Is there any scholarship available for Master's degree programs at Italy, at least, so one could cope with the fees and bills. I have been recently admitted to study. Is there an chances of working in the country. Again, is there any form of money deposition required by the Italian Embassy for a visa approval?

what course and school? the from the school website, we will then now how to go about the scolarship ish
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 07, 2016
lionlee216:

what course and school? the from the school website, we will then now how to go about the scolarship ish

Universita di Siena.

Does the Embassy require deposition of money before one is granted a visa?

What about you? Are you resident there?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2016
ace19:

Universita di Siena.

Does the Embassy require deposition of money before one is granted a visa?

What about you? Are you resident there?

cc rubenic
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by MrBellz87(m): 8:54pm On May 07, 2016
MrBellz87:

Pls how long does it takes to process a tourist visa

15 days or 15 working days?

I submitted on 15th of April and no feedback from the Italian embassy.

Just Curious.

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 9:17pm On May 07, 2016
ace19:
I'm soooooo happy!

Yes, the University offers need based scholarship to both local and international students. Covers tuition waiver, free accommodation, free meal and little stipend.
http://en.unisi.it/international/general-information-students/financial-support-students

cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.