Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (477617 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Helena007: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hello House,

Report reaching me from peeps at the Embassy currently says:

Andre has refused to hand to anyone their Passport, as he insists on bringing your DOV before you can collect your passport.

So presently, people over there are trying to find out if their file is read for collection.

My advise, go to the website to book an appointment nearest to your date of Passport collection for "collection of file".

As it stands, I am not sure waiting to see your file no online is viable anymore - I am not relying on wait till you see your file number online - that website looks abandoned, last updated in June undecided.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
My family dov naa do or die for andrea now.NO DOV NO VISA.
Anybody wit d fone nuba or email address of dose lawyers should post it here ooooo for us to cal n email dem in order to fasting up dere process.
Pls I nid dat uniservices one(I don't ve dere corect name)
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Helena007: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lubarika: 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
icehood:
Who don get him visa for here... For those that apply earlier pls we need info
Nobody o. Na only one guy wey collect visa today and he said he submitted his DOV when he was submitting visa application.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Are you sure anyone collected cos the guy that I saw that added his dov during submission was asked to go and get the marriage certificate of his sponsor. I don't think the problem is from the lawyers. Italian embassy is not as we use to know them...signs#

You go to the embassy, ask for ur file (same one they pasted online), you are told its not ready. And when you show them the online printed list, they now go search and say it has been found. That's if u are lucky to meet a person on sit that listens...So sad..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lubarika: 5:07am On Aug 25, 2016
shaggyosas:
Are you sure anyone collected cos the guy that I saw that added his dov during submission was asked to go and get the marriage certificate of his sponsor. I don't think the problem is from the lawyers. Italian embassy is not as we use to know them...signs#

You go to the embassy, ask for ur file (same one they pasted online), you are told its not ready. And when you show them the online printed list, they now go search and say it has been found. That's if u are lucky to meet a person on sit that listens...So sad..

The man who is on sit in the legalisation section is nice but one needs to be polite when dealing with him ( I hear he is the boss of the Legalisation unit, he is only there now because the woman we are used to is on leave). If you frustrate him, he will call Andre to come and take over. angry

As long as one secures a "collection of file" booking online, he will collect the paper and send someone to help you check. Just be calm and have faith that it is ready.

If your file still isn't ready, you can still politely explain your plight ( visa section needs to see my DoV) to him and ask him for a date when you can check back.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lubarika: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hello House,

I submitted my DOV to Andrea this Wednesday, after picking it up from Legalisation that same day and was asked to come for pick up on Friday. I came and I successfully collected my passport with the visa.

Wishing all those going to school this year, the best of luck. God Bless.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Helena007: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hello Lubarika,

Congrats and thanks for the feedback. Just 3 questions for you to answer please:

Please when did you submit your documents for legalization?
Did you see your file no online before you went for collection? If yes, please post the link here if you can
Did you pay any other money for "collection of file" asides the 110,000 initially paid?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
lubarika:
Hello House,

I submitted my DOV to Andrea this Wednesday, after picking it up from Legalisation that same day and was asked to come for pick up on Friday. I came and I successfully collected my passport with the visa.

Wishing all those going to school this year, the best of luck. God Bless.
congrat bro. Like helena asked was ur number among the once published for collection ?..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wow @lubarika, this is the kind of news we want to hear.... May God grant the rest of us too.... It shall end in joy. . pls anyone with collection booking for next week... Help me out
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
icehood:
Wow @lubarika, this is the kind of news we want to hear.... May God grant the rest of us too.... It shall end in joy. . pls anyone with collection booking for next week... Help me out
i have for 14 i can dash u for free..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lubarika: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
Helena007:
Hello Lubarika,

Congrats and thanks for the feedback. Just 3 questions for you to answer please:

Did you see your file no online before you went for collection? If yes, please post the link here if you can
Did you pay any other money for "collection of file" asides the 110,000 initially paid?

I submitted only 3 documents: waec, affidavit, and Declaration of age from NPC. And I submitted them second week in June 2016.

No I didn't see my number on the website. Just booked online for collection and went to ask them to please help me check because it was now more than 2months since I submitted for legalisation. They checked and said it was ready. So the woman asked me to pay 9400 because of the number of documents I had. I paid cash to her and she gave me a form to fill and asked me to go online and make another booking to pick up the file.

So I came on another day and picked the file and handed the DOV to Andrea and he signed off on my file. He had earlier on asked me to come for pick up on the 2nd of September but once I gave him the DOV, he pushed the date forward to today.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Helena007: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
This payment is confusing though. Why did some people pay 110,000 to the bank and while others paid lesser over the counter?

I know I cannot collect the money back, but embarassed shocked

Based on what criteria were the charges decided?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lubarika: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
icehood:

I have for the 1st of September
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lubarika: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
Helena007:
Hello Lubarika,

I submitted only 3 documents: waec, affidavit, and Declaration of age from NPC. And I submitted them second week in June 2016.

No I didn't see my number on the website. Just booked online for collection and went to ask them to please help me check because it was now more than 2months since I submitted for legalisation. They checked and said it was ready. So the woman asked me to pay 9400 because of the number of documents I had. I paid cash to her and she gave me a form to fill and asked me to go online and make another booking to pick up the file.

So I came on another day and picked the file and handed the DOV to Andrea and he signed off on my file. He had earlier on asked me to come for pick up on the 2nd of September but once I gave him the DOV, he pushed the date forward to today.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
lubarika:

I have for the 1st of September
u serious? am looking for close one from 5 to 7..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
lubarika:

how much are they charging for one? what file again at Bolded?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lubarika: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
smithsydny:
how much are they charging for one? what file again at Bolded?
I think the maximum they charge for study legalisation is 19700 if you submitted all the documents that were on the legalisation for study list. Birth certificate alone is 4700, Declaration and Affidavit are 4700 each. They don't charge for Waec /Neco certificates. But I don't know if they charge for University degree certificates. My advice is that you carry like 30000 if you submitted documents for a master's degree. It will definitely not be up to that amount but just so that you are on the safe side.

The file I'm referring to is the one at the Legalisation unit. Everyone who submitted documents for legalisation has a file number.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
lubarika:
I think the maximum they charge for study legalisation is 19700 if you submitted all the documents that were on the legalisation for study list. Birth certificate alone is 4700, Declaration and Affidavit are 4700 each. They don't charge for Waec /Neco certificates. But I don't know if they charge for University degree certificates. My advice is that you carry like 30000 if you submitted documents for a master's degree. It will definitely not be up to that amount but just so that you are on the safe side.

The file I'm referring to is the one at the Legalisation unit. Everyone who submitted documents for legalisation has a file number.
This people dey milk us dry i swear.. Pay to collect ya own paper after 110k. Kai. Thks bro
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Helena007: 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hello Lubarika,

Can you please make it clear, did you pay the initial 110,000 while submitting your documents for legalisation?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lubarika: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
Helena007:
This payment is confusing though. Why did some people pay 110,000 to the bank and while others paid lesser over the counter?
I know I cannot collect the money back, but embarassed shocked
Based on what criteria were the charges decided?

The 110, 000 we all paid at the bank is for the lawyers verification. It doesn't belong to the embassy.

The other money we pay in cash during collection of legalised documents belongs to the embassy. It is only wen this money has been paid in full that the embassy will sign your verified documents and put the embassy stickers on them as evidence that they have been legalised.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
I got my visa today. smiley Even if everyone says you don't have a chance, never give up your dreams.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lubarika: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
smithsydny:
This people dey milk us dry i swear.. Pay to collect ya own paper after 110k. Kai. Thks bro

I was shocked when I heard we needed to pay to collect our files but I gathered money and paid that day so as not to waste the booking for that day.

Even visa fee came as a shock to me, cos I know for the past years study visa application has been free, why this year's own had to be different I don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lubarika: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
Helena007:
Hello Lubarika,

Can you please make it clear, did you pay the initial 110,000 while submitting your documents for legalisation?

Yes I did. If you don't pay, the lawyers won't carry out any action on your file.

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
newacca:
I got my visa today. smiley Even if everyone says you don't have a chance, never give up your dreams.
bless u brother.. Go and excel
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
lubarika:

I was shocked when I heard we needed to pay to collect our files but I gathered money and paid that day so as not to waste the booking for that day.

Even visa fee came as a shock to me, cos I know for the past years study visa application has been free, why this year's own had to be different I don't know.

God pass them
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
smithsydny:
bless u brother.. Go and excel
Thanks bro. I wish everyone of us the very best.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lubarika: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hello House,

Any one in need of "collection of file" booking? Send me your contact. I have just one slot.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
newacca:

Thanks bro. I wish everyone of us the very best.
were u asked to come back an collect file?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
lubarika:
Hello House,

Any one in need of "collection of file" booking? Send me your contact. I have just one slot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.