Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (478705 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hello, please is there anyone going to Torino from Nigeria, my sister need someone to help pick a document. Thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
Anyone in or around Rome? Let's meet up for Nigeria's Independence Day. smiley No storm lasts forever. With little bit of hope, we can make Nigeria great again.
Let's celebrate Nigeria in Roma, the bill is on me. wink

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
newacca:
Anyone in or around Rome? Let's meet up for Nigeria's Independence Day. smiley No storm lasts forever. With little bit of hope, we can make Nigeria great again.
bros

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by yomitekons: 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
newacca:
To God I return all the glory for HIS infinite mercy, and to the man who raise my hope when everyone said it isn't possible when I got on this platform, I celebrate you today my main MAN NEWACCA, you pushed me to add a little more courage and today am happy you did push me. Thank you! Was granted a Schengen Study visa yesterday, thank you my Man Newacca, hoping to see you in Rome in few days. Thanks to everyone as well and to those still seeking for VISA, never lose hope GOD will do it.

4 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
yomitekons:
To God I return all the glory for HIS infinite mercy, and to the man who raise my hope when everyone said it isn't possible when I got on this platform, I celebrate you today my main MAN NEWACCA, you pushed me to add a little more courage and today am happy you did push me. Thank you! Was granted a Schengen Study visa yesterday, thank you my Man Newacca, hoping to see you in Rome in few days. Thanks to everyone as well and to those still seeking for VISA, never lose hope GOD will do it.
I'm glad you didn't give up when it matters. smiley Congrats bro.
Rome is waiting for you. I would be glad if you could come with 'agbo jedi' I forgot two bottles of mine at home grin grin

By the way, hasten up. No time. smiley
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
Congrat to you guys, my visa was eventually denied, it was quite experience, I appreciate everyone encouragement here.... Thanx to all....
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
How can I get italy tourist visa. I will like to visit a good friend fOfT

I was granted a usa visa. Success to those heading to italy and those whose visa application is in progress

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
newacca:
Hi, am in Rome. where are you in Rome?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chibsyellow112: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
first of all,,, I hv to thank almighty God for his infinite favour on me,, and also am thanking every body who made it possible on this forum. I was granted a visa today, Rome here I come.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
Faithdamsel:

Hi, am in Rome. where are you in Rome?
Around Trastevere station. You?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
chibsyellow112:
first of all,,, I hv to thank almighty God for his infinite favour on me,, and also am thanking every body who made it possible on this forum. I was granted a visa today, Rome here I come.
Congrats. Rome connecting. Please come with 'Agbo jedi' grin

If you come on Indepedence day, holla at me for your drink. The bill is on me wink
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
Foft what's up?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 6:40am On Oct 01, 2016
newacca:
Around Trastevere station. You?
via zafferana
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 9:13am On Oct 01, 2016
Faithdamsel:

via zafferana
Can we meet at via Trastevere station?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2016
newacca:
Can we meet at via Trastevere station?

will try to find my way there
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2016
Faithdamsel:

will try to find my way there
Good, let me know the time you are coming and when you are about to come. Bless!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2016
It's not fair that it is an only Rome affair.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 04, 2016
shaggyosas:
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
shaggyosas:
cheesy Bro, how far? I only suggested a small meet up for those around Rome for the Indepedence day, but I couldn't meet anyone. Fortunately, my Italian school mate joined me to celebrate the hope and chance Nigeria still got. smiley

How about your visa?

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
shaggyosas:

How far Shaggy?
Sent you a PM
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2016
fOFT:

How far Shaggy? Sent you a PM
Replied you already bro.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2016
newacca:

cheesy Bro, how far? I only suggested a small meet up for those around Rome for the Indepedence day, but I couldn't meet anyone. Fortunately, my Italian school mate joined me to celebrate the hope and chance Nigeria still got. smiley

How about your visa?
I am presently in torino
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2016
shaggyosas:

I am presently in torino
Wow! It's good to hear. Va bene! smiley
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
newacca:
Wow! It's good to hear. Va bene! smiley
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by JDDreamer(m): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
Greetings to everyone in the house.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2016
Hello guys, I have felt the need to create a forum where we get to discuss issues regarding or relating to been a student in italy. What to expect in italy. How to get accommodation and so on. Pls join the forum as this one is presently for student visa. Thank you! www.nairaland.com/3410892/life-student-italy
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
JDDreamer:
Greetings to everyone in the house. I've been following this thread silently for some months now, and I must say you guys are really awesome! Also, I just finished reading the whole thread from page 0, and I've really learnt a lot.

May I ask if there's anyone who knows the process of obtaining DOV for prospective PhD candidates in Italian university? The university requested for just the DOV, as well as the legalized and translated Masters degree ONLY.

Is it possible to legalize just Masters degree certificate at the Consular office? Is Birth certificate also necessary for PhD legalization procedures?

Thank you in anticipation of your prompt responses.

Ok, is the school resuming for December/January
Do u base in Lagos
what is the name of the school
U can reach me on ayokunmi12@gmail.com to reason together.
Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by JDDreamer(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
opaniyi12:

Ok, is the school resuming for December/January
Do u base in Lagos
what is the name of the school
U can reach me on ayokunmi12@gmail.com to reason together.
Thanks

Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by safer23(m): 12:38am On Oct 29, 2016
Good evening Everybody,

I really appreciate all the contributions I've gotten on here as I have learnt on or two things from various views.

However, am in a dilemma and i will like to get your opinion and help proffer a solution, PLEASE!

I possess an HND in Estate Management and Valuation, and i will like to further my education in Europe (Except UK and Cyprus). However, I will not like to start from the B.sc level all over again (age issues, am still less than 30 though), I don't mind joining a B.sc programme in the 3rd year though or a Pre-masters programme.

PLEASE, I beg you all to HELP ME!

Kindly suggest, a course withing this my line or any management programme in an affordable country (Tuition basically)...

Thank you so much!! your contributions are highly appreciated!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
safer23:
Good evening Everybody,

I really appreciate all the contributions I've gotten on here as I have learnt on or two things from various views.

However, am in a dilemma and i will like to get your opinion and help proffer a solution, PLEASE!

I possess an HND in Estate Management and Valuation, and i will like to further my education in Europe (Except UK and Cyprus). However, I will not like to start from the B.sc level all over again (age issues, am still less than 30 though), I don't mind joining a B.sc programme in the 3rd year though or a Pre-masters programme.

PLEASE, I beg you all to HELP ME!

Kindly suggest, a course withing this my line or any management programme in an affordable country (Tuition basically)...

Thank you so much!! your contributions are highly appreciated!
With your HND, you can apply for a master's degree, atleast am an example to that. I have HND in computer science and I was offered an admission for masters program in Sapienza university of Rome and am currently in Rome. you can check my school online if they offer your course and apply. All the best. The tuition fee is reasonable.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 10:28am On Oct 30, 2016
Did anyone here feel the effect of the earthquake? Every object and ornaments in this building were shaking about 7:45am here. Later on, I saw in the news that a quake of 6.1 magnitude hits Visso,Province of Macerata,Italy. If we know any nairalander or Naija in that area, please let's check if they are ok.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by paboye: 10:51am On Oct 30, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, I got admission for masters in unisi in italy and I intend to pursue it but I have one problem which is my WAEC which has a different date of birth different from the one on my passport. My question is can I totally leave out my WAEC during legalization, pre-enrolment and visa application.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.