Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (477593 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
lets congratulate a member of this thread.....
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
ernestleon: lets congratulate a member of this thread.....

Yess ooo. Lord Jesus don do amin for my prayers o. I was given a 6 month multiple entry study visa today. Make una join me praise the Lord o
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2012
superior1:

Yess ooo. Lord Jesus don do amin for my prayers o. I was given a 6 month multiple entry study visa today. Make una join me praise the Lord o
congratulations bro!
when u submit ur application?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2012
rubenic:
congratulations bro!
dont worry good things are coming this week
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2012
ernestleon: dont worry good things are coming this week
Amen! thanks dude.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
rubenic:
congratulations bro!

Mine is rather a long story but the short of it, I applied on the 31st of August and was texted to pick it on 11 Oct after about 28 working days. The documents i presented was just like bossman enumerated plus lots of prayers. I am sure yours is round the corner, do lots of prayer join sha.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by teemyfab: 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2012
Thanks brothers for the good job may God do unto you all what you can't do for yourself. I was given December 1st for my collection as stated on my receipt but they ask me to come back on the 13th of Dec. But the issue now is that the deadline given by the school for the enrolment is 14th of Dec. which is late already I applied for my Master degree which am able to secure a place in a university in Venice. Please brother with your wealth of experience is it possible for the school to consider me for the next intake or is there any way I can go with it.I have mailed the school in regards to this but I never get a reply from them and the way I observe things is like the placement is on Quota. Please your contribution will be appreciated.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bossman4: 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
teemyfab: Thanks brothers for the good job may God do unto you all what you can't do for yourself. I was given December 1st for my collection as stated on my receipt but they ask me to come back on the 13th of Dec. But the issue now is that the deadline given by the school for the enrolment is 14th of Dec. which is late already I applied for my Master degree which am able to secure a place in a university in Venice. Please brother with your wealth of experience is it possible for the school to consider me for the next intake or is there any way I can go with it.I have mailed the school in regards to this but I never get a reply from them and the way I observe things is like the placement is on Quota. Please your contribution will be appreciated.

Didn't see this on time. What's the status now?

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by teemyfab: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
@bossman
Thanks bro,they ask me to come back on the 13th but to my surprise is never ready.The next date given now was 27th of December. My plan now is to apply for my Visa immediately after the Declaration of Value is given. I learnt from this forum that I can apply without DoV but I don't think is possible to get the visa here without DoV because am not presently in Naija, that is my concern but my plan now is to apply by Gods grace first week of January if it's comes that exact date maybe I will meet up with second semester .My people said one of the embassy staff said there is no issue so far I get the declaration of value. The embassy will attend to me is when I get to the school then I can sort myself out I tried to call the school but they said they are busy this period that mailing them will be the best option but since then I never get any reply.
Thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bossman4: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
teemyfab: @bossman
Thanks bro,they ask me to come back on the 13th but to my surprise is never ready.The next date given now was 27th of December. My plan now is to apply for my Visa immediately after the Declaration of Value is given. I learnt from this forum that I can apply without DoV but I don't think is possible to get the visa here without DoV because am not presently in Naija, that is my concern but my plan now is to apply by Gods grace first week of January if it's comes that exact date maybe I will meet up with second semester .My people said one of the embassy staff said there is no issue so far I get the declaration of value. The embassy will attend to me is when I get to the school then I can sort myself out I tried to call the school but they said they are busy this period that mailing them will be the best option but since then I never get any reply.
Thanks.

What country are you? Most of the people I know didnt not even do the DDV and they got the visa much more easily from other countries. And I am talking about Nigerians. I know someone who got in less than a week in Cote D ivore, another in belgium. Its only on Nigeria they insist on DDV and as you would have read, myself, superior 1 and another friend of mine got before the DDV was ready. Their process is crazy here and so one must be proactive.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by hbrednic: 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
darejamesbond:

@rubenics::: hey my guy do you know how long it would take roughly to legalize these document after doing the authentication at abuja...marriage certificate, birth certificate and police certificate... and i also heard about N110,000 is it for all the documents or for what...and who is the money for...by the way i do not need to get a visa because i am resident in germany already...just needed it for citizenship...any advice...thanks for your help in advance...and by the way do i need to include marriage fotos for legalization of the documents...got married since 2008...my wife is italian

@darejamesbond,
have you been able to legalize ur docs at the italian embassy and how did it take?

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dungar4: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
All my documents were issued in Rome. Do I still need to legalize them and go through all the protocols before I will be issued a study visa?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by teemyfab: 3:11am On Dec 18, 2012
teemyfab: @bossman
Thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2013
All thanks to jehovah! I have been issued six months multiple entry visa. @ernest, bossman etal., thank you for your wonderful contributions to this thread. Grazie!

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by porto22: 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
All thanks to God almighty!congrate bro.this thread as bin of great help to many.,may God blessing continue to flow in u all.I was issue 6 month multiple visa.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
rubenic: All thanks to jehovah! I have been issued six months multiple entry visa. @ernest, bossman etal., thank you for your wonderful contributions to this thread. Grazie!

Now that is what i call New Year bonus, congrats man
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bossman4: 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2013
rubenic: All thanks to jehovah! I have been issued six months multiple entry visa. @ernest, bossman etal., thank you for your wonderful contributions to this thread. Grazie!

I am happy to see this. Congrats man. Let's know when you are coming in and make sure you keep representing
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bossman4: 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2013
porto22: All thanks to God almighty!congrate bro.this thread as bin of great help to many.,may God blessing continue to flow in u all.I was issue 6 month multiple visa.

Congrats and keep keeping on!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
boss-man:

I am happy to see this. Congrats man. Let's know when you are coming in and make sure you keep representing
Sure, i will grin. I intend leaving next week: LAGOS-BOLGNA-SIENA. what do you think?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dungar4: 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
@ Rubenic, congrats bro. How did it go? Wishing u a safe trip.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
congrats to the new guy that just got his visa. Now,let's keep this thread alive again!!! Those in Italy,especially students,please share your experience for the purpose of those that are intending to study in Italy. It will be appreciated if you could share your experience from finding school,application,admission,visa application/processing time,you travel experience,accommodation,Banking,Telephone,Language/Communication. Class experience,moving around the city etc.
Just let make it alive. Though I am not studying in Italy,but I have interest in Italy and look forward to studying a short course there in the nearest future,while my wife is studying Fashion in the city of Firenze(Florence). I also look forward to visiting Italy for holidays one day: Roma,Milano,Firenze etc cheesy
ciao Italia

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
correct correct correct cheesy......Let the vino flow,let it flow..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
dungar4: @ Rubenic, congrats bro. How did it go? Wishing u a safe trip.

thanks. are u a prospective student?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
newacca: congrats to the new guy that just got his visa. Now,let's keep this thread alive again!!! Those in Italy,especially students,please share your experience for the purpose of those that are intending to study in Italy. It will be appreciated if you could share your experience from finding school,application,admission,visa application/processing time,you travel experience,accommodation,Banking,Telephone,Language/Communication. Class experience,moving around the city etc.
Just let make it alive. Though I am not studying in Italy,but I have interest in Italy and look forward to studying a short course there in the nearest future,while my wife is studying Fashion in the city of Firenze(Florence). I also look forward to visiting Italy for holidays one day: Roma,Milano,Firenze etc cheesy
ciao Italia
seconded!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by rubenic(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
ernestleon: correct correct correct cheesy......Let the vino flow,let it flow..
naso broda
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by porto22: 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
rubenic:
naso broda
newacca: congrats to the new guy that just got his visa. Now,let's keep this thread alive again!!! Those in Italy,especially students,please share your experience for the purpose of those that are intending to study in Italy. It will be appreciated if you could share your experience from finding school,application,admission,visa application/processing time,you travel experience,accommodation,Banking,Telephone,Language/Communication. Class experience,moving around the city etc.
ciao Italia
[quote author=tanx bro.u guys are all wonderful@ernest(my chairman),@boss-man,superior and to ma wonderful broda @ rubenic.and may God grant other fellow broda and sister they heart desire this year,amen.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
@All the gurus in the house,
does anyone knows any public funded higher institution in Italy that offers English programme especially at Foundation and Degree level? Most of the English institution I found are private institution and colleges,and they are damn expensive. Also,I would like to know the application and clue on how to get admission into public (govt) institution like this.
Please let share idea.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mimi77: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
boss-man:

Yes d embassy I terrible. I included my transcript cos it is necessary. They rejected my student copy too so I had to find a way of getting d original sent from d school to a friend, that's the copy I later took to them. Tho I sent people to do most of those things cos of my work demand. Yes I paid 53k last year but I don't know if it has changed.

You only need. The embassy for the legalisation and declaration of value. Its VFS that will handle visa if thva has not changed. I will post the visa requitment soon and the VFS contact no.

Pls can i use only my bachelors degree certificate in place of transcript? cuz it is a herculean task for me to get my transcript by hand and even if they post it, it might never get to the ministry of education. Any Uniuyo in da house? u feel me! am just beginning the process, God will help me. my school starts sept 2013.UniBo,MBA
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
mimi77:

Pls can i use only my bachelors degree certificate in place of transcript? cuz it is a herculean task for me to get my transcript by hand and even if they post it, it might never get to the ministry of education. Any Uniuyo in da house? u feel me! am just beginning the process, God will help me. my school starts sept 2013.UniBo,MBA

Your University cert, transcript and o'level is the standard required for legalisation
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
newacca: @All the gurus in the house,
does anyone knows any public funded higher institution in Italy that offers English programme especially at Foundation and Degree level? Most of the English institution I found are private institution and colleges,and they are damn expensive. Also,I would like to know the application and clue on how to get admission into public (govt) institution like this.
Please let share idea.
You mean state owned universities that offer bachelor degree programmes in English? What field of study are you searching for? For instance I am currently studing Economics (undergraduate) in English at a govt. owned university (private higher institutions are few in Italy)...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ernestleon(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
Before I make any more comments I want to officially and exclusively wish all members of this thread a happy new year and most especially my regards to Mr Bossman,Rubenic,Superior and acca.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by superior1: 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
ernestleon: Before I make any more comments I want to officially and exclusively wish all members of this thread a happy new year and most especially my regards to Mr Bossman,Rubenic,Superior and acca.

Ernest, how is it going? Wish you a prosperous New Year

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.