Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (478734 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
ghostmist:
Hi...what's it like at "La Sapienza" and Rome in general, as a foreign student?

I just got admitted...
what course did you applied for and underg or master's
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 7:10am On Mar 26, 2017
dejiconde:
what course did you applied for and underg or master's
masters in Cog. Neuroscience

Any response yet from Univenice concerning yours...?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 11:11am On Mar 26, 2017
ghostmist:

sure....got two admissions already, Unisi and Rome business school. Still waiting for sapienza and tor vergata
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
dejiconde:
sure....got two admissions already, Unisi and Rome business school. Still waiting for sapienza and tor vergata
Deji pre enrollment done start u still dey wait admission... Oga oooo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by arcvoice: 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
kwenu:

SORRY to hear that. what was wrong with your financial status ?did they notify you that the problem was with your financial status.

can u give us more info on about your application.

They said I am unable to provide proof of sufficient economic means
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
ghostmist:

I got rejection
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
smithsydny:
Deji pre enrollment done start u still dey wait admission... Oga oooo
baba am on it
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by arcvoice: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
ghostmist:
What amount did you tender?

My sponsor has €7000 while I have 350k in my account
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=dejiconde post=54965557] baba am on it grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
shocked
arcvoice:

that amount should suffice. How come they thought otherwise?

Were you going for an undergraduate course?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
arcvoice:

bros no vex. How much is 7000 euro in naira. How did u present your bank statement ,, u never give us details nah.. U said u have 350 and. Your sponsor has the other,. How did u present it?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by arcvoice: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
ghostmist:
shocked that amount should suffice. How come they thought otherwise?

Were you going for an undergraduate course?

Everyone is surprised too. Masters in Rome Business School. But my point is when can I re apply. School has started though attending online for now and need to join them soon
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by arcvoice: 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
smithsydny:
bros no vex. How much is 7000 euro in naira. How did u present your bank statement ,, u never give us details nah.. U said u have 350 and. Your sponsor has the other,. How did u present it?

My sponsor is resident in Italy so he gave used his acct statement. And because I am. Working here too I need to show my account statement along side. 7000euro is subject to prevailing exchange rate
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
arcvoice:

My sponsor is resident in Italy so he gave used his acct statement. And because I am. Working here too I need to show my account statement along side. 7000euro is subject to prevailing exchange rate
Red flag 1. Using someone over there.
Before red flag 2.. Are going going for msc or UG
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by arcvoice: 7:18am On Mar 27, 2017
smithsydny:

Red flag 1. Using someone over there.
Before red flag 2.. Are going going for msc or UG

Masters
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 27, 2017
arcvoice:

Masters
don't use an account outside Nigeria.. Make sure u at least 5 million.. That's all
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by arcvoice: 9:26am On Mar 27, 2017
smithsydny:
don't use an account outside Nigeria.. Make sure u at least 5 million.. That's all

OK Thanx so when can I re-apply? was at the embassy on 22nd for the one that was rejected.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 27, 2017
arcvoice:

OK Thanx so when can I re-apply? was at the embassy on 22nd for the one that was rejected.
re book appointment if your school hasn't started yet..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by arcvoice: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
smithsydny:
re book appointment if your school hasn't started yet..

School has started already attending online but want to go and join them in rome
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
arcvoice:

School has started already attending online but want to go and join them in rome
oya try again.. God speed
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dbubu: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Okay, thank you.
Faithdamsel:
you have no business with pry sch cert. Nobody will ask you for that
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
I went for pre enrollment today, guys it wasn't funny at all.. Andrea started by 11 am this morning, all the guys That entered he asked for Dov none had so no pre enrollment. Only I and a gal that had dov.. He asked us to go photocopy the papers. I.e please wen photocopying do the both, translated and English version. The staple as as arranged. Photocopy just the front page..

For information pre enrollment fee is now 22k.

I asked him for statement of account from sponsor he said it must be from your direct parents or your self. See the way his was nooding head like agama lizard saying no no no... That one just weak me ehh..

Any how
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dbubu: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hmmmm, thanks for the information smithsydny.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 7:27am On Mar 30, 2017
smithsydny:
I went for pre enrollment today, guys it wasn't funny at all.. Andrea started by 11 am this morning, all the guys That entered he asked for Dov none had so no pre enrollment. Only I and a gal that had dov.. He asked us to go photocopy the papers. I.e please wen photocopying do the both, translated and English version. The staple as as arranged. Photocopy just the front page..

For information pre enrollment fee is now 22k.

I asked him for statement of account from sponsor he said it must be from your direct parents or your self. See the way his was nooding head like agama lizard saying no no no... That one just weak me ehh..

Any how
this new development nah waoh..... how person wan take run am now
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by electromagnito: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
Low the pre-enrollment fed double, have not been chanced to go for mine, like I said.... It will take the grace of God for Andre to issue you visa without statement of account not bearing your name..... This is my advise

1.try and build your account now before it is too late..

2. If you are working, not too much issue, try and get someone close to you to deposit in your account, 2.5M for personal account will do and get a statement from work that your salary wont be stop while studying even if Na 80k that is cool

3.if ba your parent, you need 5M and above, resaon be that the money can't be for only your education, so Andre assume you need more than that.... But I will advise you to tell your uncle or parent to send the cash to your account, then print statement of account then return back, u can then apply with the two account
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hi family. I will be going to Milano for Salone Del Mobile Milano 2017 otherwise known as Milan Design Week; next week. I would like to meet with N'landers there. I will be traveling to Milano from Roma on Saturday. The Design Week is from 4th - 9th April.

If you are in Milano or you are also going the Design Week, let's connect. smiley
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Please i want to know where i can translate my documents to italian here in lagos, i got admission into the university of rome tor vergata, Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 01, 2017
newacca:
Hi family. I will be going to Milano for Salone Del Mobile Milano 2017 otherwise known as Milan Design Week; next week. I would like to meet with N'landers there. I will be traveling to Milano from Roma on Saturday. The Design Week is from 4th - 9th April.

If you are in Milano or you are also going the Design Week, let's connect. smiley
are you studying at tor vergata?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
Talented4real:

are you studying at tor vergata?

No.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 12:12am On Apr 04, 2017
Talented4real:
Please i want to know where i can translate my documents to italian here in lagos, i got admission into the university of rome tor vergata, Thanks

Address:16, Anifowoshe Street, Victoria Island, Lagos +2348140171491(Translator's number as at 2014).
All the best
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 8:01am On Apr 04, 2017
Can all the processes (from certification and translation of documents, to Visa application) be done in Abuja?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by RBSnigeria: 10:13am On Apr 04, 2017
dejiconde:

Rome Business School Nigeria is here to help with your Visa support and all other support you seek; to see to it that your processes are made simple..

Visit our Nigerian office at 10, Hughes Avenue, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria

or

Contacts us at:

P: +234 (0) 9067556524. +234 (0) 8105084635
E: Nigeria@Romebusinessschool.it

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.