Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (478757 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2017
theecaus:
asin ehn na like say na appointment to enter heaven,hope you sha don book for your visa application sha
I done book for next week oo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 14, 2017
Please concerning the statement of account can i use the statement of my account of my blood sister who is married and she is bearing the surname of her husband?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by theecaus(m): 10:28am On Jun 14, 2017
smithsydny:
I done book for next week oo
next week?your own self early beta book another one like two sef for July,I no think say visa process don start ooo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by theecaus(m): 10:29am On Jun 14, 2017
Talented4real:
Please concerning the statement of account can i use the statement of my account of my blood sister who is married and she is bearing the surname of her husband?
ehn now just make sure you have at least one proof that shows that she is your blood sister and make sure you go with her marriage certificate
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by debanj1986: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Thanks so much boss for detailed information But pls I need your help my document will be sliver for legization by Nextweek Thursday, and my school said I must do my pre enrollment before July 21, Pls what can I do I don't want. To lose this scholarship.... Should I submit my document and proceed immediately for my pre enrollment or what?
bossman4:

Two of those guys were already in Italy so it was easy to renew their visas I was given d visa tother with my friend that we applied from Nigeria. It was a surprised tho I noticed that the embassy wasn't that organiaed. All of them submitted for legaslisation while dey proceded to school and just got the legalised document this year. Luckily the svhhol understand d long processing and allowed for submition before d end of the year. And yes I submitted the photocopies of my documents without legalisation
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
theecaus:
next week?your own self early beta book another one like two sef for July,I no think say visa process don start ooo
dem say make we come if we done pre enroll oo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by theecaus(m): 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
smithsydny:
dem say make we come if we done pre enroll oo
really?me no know say dem say make we come sha ,na you wey yours is early go cum give us feedback
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
theecaus:
really?me no know say dem say make we come sha ,na you wey yours is early go cum give us feedback
hmmm u dey wait for my story abi. Nah good story dey come
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by theecaus(m): 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
smithsydny:
hmmm u dey wait for my story abi. Nah good story dey come
of course nah,it's all going to be good
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
theecaus:
of course nah,it's all going to be good
yes boss

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 6:02am On Jun 15, 2017
I have been trying to book for pre-enrollment for the past couple of days without success.

I mailed the consulate and they directed someone to reply me but the person hasn't.

Abeg guys how did you go about this.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by theecaus(m): 9:14am On Jun 15, 2017
ghostmist:
I have been trying to book for pre-enrollment for the past couple of days without success.

I mailed the consulate and they directed someone to reply me but the person hasn't.

Abeg guys how did you go about this.
At this time pre enrollment appointment,agent level ....
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2017
I have date but it's 14 next month..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by seunny4lif(m): 11:12am On Jun 15, 2017
Pls which other form must I submit together with the legalization?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 11:13am On Jun 15, 2017
theecaus:
At this time pre enrollment appointment,agent level ....
bro, Abeg gimme the connect...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
hey guys am i about to book for legalization, do i still stand a chance of meeting up or i should wait till next year
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
how long does it take to get a date for pre-enrollment
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
did anybody saw this on the italian site

Dear User, welcome to PrenotaOnline.
Before booking your appointment, please check on our website (www.conslondra.esteri.it) if you are requested to come to the Consulate for the requested service, or if the said service needs the appointment to be booked. To book an appointment for the first time, a registration is needed: please fill in the form on the right. To book an appointment, click on the concerned Office, but NOT on the white small envelope aside, as it will send an email to the Consulate only. Thanks

We inform you that, due to maintenance activities, the online booking system will not be available Monday 19th June 2017 from 10am (local time in Italy)
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bossman4: 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
debanj1986:
Thanks so much boss for detailed information But pls I need your help my document will be sliver for legization by Nextweek Thursday, and my school said I must do my pre enrollment before July 21, Pls what can I do I don't want. To lose this scholarship.... Should I submit my document and proceed immediately for my pre enrollment or what?

What school are you going to? Have you discussed with them. Some school seem to be more flexible than the other
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
plese everyone at this time can one book for legalization? the site isnt opening for legalization . what i do, my date expired and i can not login again
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by smilewitprof: 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
@bossman4] You can go on with legalization immediately. You will meet up with pre enrolment, only if you can carry the heavy weight of paying for the fast-tracking of the legalization process. If you can do that, you will get your documents out after one week or so. Na agent level you dey now oo. Agent all the way. Good luck!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
smilewitprof:
An agent my friend contacted said the pre enrolment price is 30k now oo. How do you guys see it? Does it worth it at this time?
Na wao...!

30k for pre-enrollment?

I am beginning to think that either the consulate or someone on the inside is getting kickbacks from this apparent difficulty deliberately caused by them.

because I honestly don't understand why they don't want people booking for anything anymore, especially for pre-enrollment if they're not getting any kickbacks from these agents.

Even the mail I sent to them; they only directed someone to reply me and cc me in the mail. But the individual hasn't bothered to reply.

bro abeg I would like to get the agents contact... cos I've been trying to book for pre-enrollment for over a week with no show.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by seunny4lif(m): 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
linaluv:

did anybody saw this on the italian site

Dear User, welcome to PrenotaOnline.
Before booking your appointment, please check on our website (www.conslondra.esteri.it) if you are requested to come to the Consulate for the requested service, or if the said service needs the appointment to be booked. To book an appointment for the first time, a registration is needed: please fill in the form on the right. To book an appointment, click on the concerned Office, but NOT on the white small envelope aside, as it will send an email to the Consulate only. Thanks

We inform you that, due to maintenance activities, the online booking system will not be available Monday 19th June 2017 from 10am (local time in Italy)
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by smilewitprof: 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is what I just found. All the dates are filled up, yet people are complaining that they can't book for pre enrolment. Now, the question is: who got all these dates booked in for? This is very confusing, but serious.

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by smilewitprof: 12:13am On Jun 16, 2017
Pre enrolment ends on 21 June, for most people here. Yawa don gas be dat oo, if person no pre enrol. But I'm very sure that the agents are behind this impending bad market. But if anyone has a solution or way out of this issue, let him/her speak out, please. If not, agent levels don become our case oo. Good luck to fellow nairalanders2italy.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bossman4: 4:39am On Jun 16, 2017
seunny4lif:

Like how much be agent
My bro was there today to legalize my documents
The woman was harsh on them becos they forget one yeye paper
She chased them out

Its been a long while since I did mine but then it was nothing much. I used to send my driver back then and he was sharp about it. May be few naira to give one or two at the entrance to facilitate the process. I am not too sure if they still allow them around. I only went there once when I wanted to pick the stuff up and I met a white guy who was nice to me.

You just got to be also patient with them, they could be rude!

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.