Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (478220 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mindovamatter: 11:59am On Jun 25, 2017
ghostmist:
why? their babes no dey fancy us?

No.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
mindovamatter:

North America is not EU ....it depends on the kind of visa you're issued...if its schengen visa you can easily move around the EU hassle free....to Germany, and the Scandinavian countries. In fact the whole of west Europe except UK and Ireland. If you're issued Italian student visa...then you're stuck in Italy bro!
would like someone else to corroborate this statement...

I thought the study visa is schengen?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mindovamatter: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
ghostmist:
would like someone else to corroborate this statement...

I thought the study visa is schengen?

Even if its schengen visa....you'll only be allowed entry and for stay for a period of 3months and won't be allowed to work....unless it's 'under the table' jobs.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
mindovamatter:

Even if its schengen visa....you'll only be allowed entry and for stay for a period of 3months and won't be allowed to work....unless it's 'under the table' jobs.
just did a little Googling...the study visa is a schengen type 'C' visa

The Schengen C-type Visa entitles the holder to move
within the territory of all Schengen states.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mindovamatter: 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
ghostmist:
just did a little Googling...the study visa is a schengen type 'C' visa

The Schengen C-type Visa entitles the holder to move
within the territory of all Schengen states.

OK good....you can travel but not work. I think you just want to enter Europe...at least you're planing to enter by plane...not like others wen dey pass ground enter. Those people are the reason the whole Europe is frowning down on black African immigrants. Guy one thing you'll notice in Europe and especially in italy is there seems to be lack of literate Nigerians or should I say a lot village people full here...people that an embassy would never give visa. I actually met a fine girl but to my greatest surprise she couldn't spell Nigeria...imagine. Good luck.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
mindovamatter:

OK good....you can travel but not work. I think you just want to enter Europe...at least you're planing to enter by plane...not like others wen dey pass ground enter. Those people are the reason the whole Europe is frowning down on black African immigrants. Guy one thing you'll notice in Europe and especially in italy is there seems to be lack of literate Nigerians or should I say a lot village people full here...people that an embassy would never give visa. I actually met a fine girl but to my greatest surprise she couldn't spell Nigeria...imagine. Good luck.
lol..

I like your candor.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Kilowatt1991: 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Guys am from Ghana seeking to get Italian visa in Ghana to Parma to further my studies in communication engineering. I read through the commends and is like u guy are frightened about what that guy(mindovamatta) said. Guys do not fear for God is in control for u might to be lucky to find life comfortable in Italy. Even though Italy economy is not too good nowadays is better than Ghana and Nigeria economy. Thank you.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mindovamatter: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kilowatt1991:
Guys am from Ghana seeking to get Italian visa in Ghana to Parma to further my studies in communication engineering. I read through the commends and is like u guy are frightened about what that guy(mindovamatta) said. Guys do not fear for God is in control for u might to be lucky to find life comfortable in Italy. Even though Italy economy is not too good nowadays is better than Ghana and Nigeria economy. Thank you.

Lol....if I had someone tell me what I'm posting here...maybe I would have changed my mind or maybe I would have planned better. True the economy is better than Ghana and Nigeria.... Yeah. But in italy you starve to death if you don't beg ( no work guy!)...in your Ghana we both know its not possible. No matter how hard e wan be you go chop. But here nobody gives a wet tissue paper about you....no work no money...no money no food....we Africans are just like viruses... I swear down ! Can you believe me if I tell you that black Africans are the only people I've seen using generator (I pass my neighbor)...carrying 5litres keg to buy fuel from fuel station? I saw this LIVE ! There is a zone in Roma called Tiburtina...in that zone there is a street with some abandoned factory building Nigerians, Malians,Gambians,Ghanaians...the whole black African race....they occupied the building, tap light from the nearest office building (some 200meters away)...imagine. Normal Africans (viruses) started fighting over the light (free stolen light oo) next person go show the company where dem tap the light from...company called police...light off. Next Africans(viruses) start to by generator and fuel. These are people that left Nigeria, Ghana, Mali, Senegal etc becos the incompetence of our government. I was sad wen I saw this... Right then it occurred to me that Africa's problem is the citizens. See....if the whole EU citizens pack comot from Europe come Africa, but leave everything behind; steady light, trains, metro everything,then make we all pack go Europe ...I bet after a couple if yrs we go say we wan come back to Africa....so do as you pls its your life.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mindovamatter: 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Everywhere we go we spoil...that's the reason Europe is steadily becoming difficult to survive in as a black African. And we think we are smarter. You think the white people are fools? Look at all those coming to Europe by boat...98% are abled bodied young men...when they get in they claim asylum lying that there is war in their country... If you(98% male) are all running from war then whose fighting the war? Your mothers and your sisters abi? So wen you find yourself in italy with all doors closed to you...remember I told you why.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mindovamatter: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
Sorry i digressed a bit....but bottom line be say Europe don't tight die!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Kilowatt1991: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
mindovamatter:

Lol....if I had someone tell me what I'm posting here...maybe I would have changed my mind or maybe I would have planned better. True the economy is better than Ghana and Nigeria.... Yeah. But in italy you starve to death if you don't beg ( no work guy!)...in your Ghana we both know its not possible. No matter how hard e wan be you go chop. But here nobody gives a wet tissue paper about you....no work no money...no money no food....we Africans are just like viruses... I swear down ! Can you believe me if I tell you that black Africans are the only people I've seen using generator (I pass my neighbor)...carrying 5litres keg to buy fuel from fuel station? I saw this LIVE ! There is a zone in Roma called Tiburtina...in that zone there is a street with some abandoned factory building Nigerians, Malians,Gambians,Ghanaians...the whole black African race....they occupied the building, tap light from the nearest office building (some 200meters away)...imagine. Normal Africans (viruses) started fighting over the light (free stolen light oo) next person go show the company where dem tap the light from...company called police...light off. Next Africans(viruses) start to by generator and fuel. These are people that left Nigeria, Ghana, Mali, Senegal etc becos the incompetence of our government. I was sad wen I saw this... Right then it occurred to me that Africa's problem is the citizens. See....if the whole EU citizens pack comot from Europe come Africa, but leave everything behind; steady light, trains, metro everything,then make we all pack go Europe ...I bet after a couple if yrs we go say we wan come back to Africa....so do as you pls its your life.
[q
mindovamatter:

uo
mindovamatter:

te author=mindovamatter post=57830195]

Lol....if I had someone tell me what I'm posting here...maybe I would have changed my mind or maybe I would have planned better. True the economy is better than Ghana and Nigeria.... Yeah. But in italy you starve to death if you don't beg ( no work guy!)...in your Ghana we both know its not possible. No matter how hard e wan be you go chop. But here nobody gives a wet tissue paper about you....no work no money...no money no food....we Africans are just like viruses... I swear down ! Can you believe me if I tell you that black Africans are the only people I've seen using generator (I pass my neighbor)...carrying 5litres keg to buy fuel from fuel station? I saw this LIVE ! There is a zone in Roma called Tiburtina...in that zone there is a street with some abandoned factory building Nigerians, Malians,Gambians,Ghanaians...the whole black African race....they occupied the building, tap light from the nearest office building (some 200meters away)...imagine. Normal Africans (viruses) started fighting over the light (free stolen light oo) next person go show the company where dem tap the light from...company called police...light off. Next Africans(viruses) start to by generator and fuel. These are people that left Nigeria, Ghana, Mali, Senegal etc becos the incompetence of our government. I was sad wen I saw this... Right then it occurred to me that Africa's problem is the citizens. See....if the whole EU citizens pack comot from Europe come Africa, but leave everything behind; steady light, trains, metro everything,then make we all pack go Europe ...I bet after a couple if yrs we go say we wan come back to Africa....so do as you pls its your life. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Kilowatt1991: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=Kilowatt1991 post=57830754][quote author=mindovamatter post=57830195]

Lol....if I had someone tell me what I'm posting here...maybe I would have changed my mind or maybe I would have planned better. True the economy is better than Ghana and Nigeria.... Yeah. But in italy you starve to death if you don't beg ( no work guy!)...in your Ghana we both know its not possible. No matter how hard e wan be you go chop. But here nobody gives a wet tissue paper about you....no work no money...no money no food....we Africans are just like viruses... I swear down ! Can you believe me if I tell you that black Africans are the only people I've seen using generator (I pass my neighbor)...carrying 5litres keg to buy fuel from fuel station? I saw this LIVE ! There is a zone in Roma called Tiburtina...in that zone there is a street with some abandoned factory building Nigerians, Malians,Gambians,Ghanaians...the whole black African race....they occupied the building, tap light from the nearest office building (some 200meters away)...imagine. Normal Africans (viruses) started fighting over the light (free stolen light oo) next person go show the company where dem tap the light from...company called police...light off. Next Africans(viruses) start to by generator and fuel. These are people that left Nigeria, Ghana, Mali, Senegal etc becos the incompetence of our government. I was sad wen I saw this... Right then it occurred to me that Africa's problem is the citizens. See....if the whole EU citizens pack comot from Europe come Africa, but leave everything behind; steady light, trains, metro everything,then make we all pack go Europe ...I bet after a couple if yrs we go say we wan come back to Africa....so do as you pls its your life. [u are making it too scary for those of us who want to go there]
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by drbiachi: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
mindovamatter:

North America is not EU ....it depends on the kind of visa you're issued...if its schengen visa you can easily move around the EU hassle free....to Germany, and the Scandinavian countries. In fact the whole of west Europe except UK and Ireland. If you're issued Italian student visa...then you're stuck in Italy bro!
About one being stuck in Italy because of study visa, that's far from true. The study visa only grants you entry into Italy after which youll get a 1yr stay permit within 8days. That permit will give you access to schengen states. Its not good to be all negative.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
theecaus:
They bounce the motherfucker off study,complain too many about the guy......and wetin cum dey worry the woman too
check your pm now
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 3:43am On Jun 26, 2017
mindovamatter:
Italian student visa...LOL !

Steady light, gas and clean water....yeah
'Always on time' buses and trains,metro....yeah
Oyibo everywhere.....yeah

Your popsy get money abi?

If you wan use student visa take enter Europe through Italy....no problem. But when the visa expires...what next? Life in Italy is F U C K E D ! Even for peeps with stay permit. So if you really want to come for studies....finish your studies and go back! I hope you know they teach in Italian ? Forget about 1yr language course becos if you're black you'll find it difficult to grasp the language... Why? Because Italians are bloody racist. They won't want to mix with you...so you'll find yourself drawn to Nigerians and that's not what you need to learn the language faster. If you're a male...worst. If you're female...probably you get approached by old men...and trust me they're not interested in your learning the language...maybe in the bedroom. I can go on... I had a friend...that told me he manage to get admission into one university here in Rone....guess what ? He couldn't even finish his first year...why? Language/being black African male/jungle mature for him head. NO WORK! nothing like per time student work....at least not for you black monkey.

I've been here(italy,Rome) for 2 n half yes now...legally (permanent residence)...I've been scrapping for a living...but right now I can't continue like this....I'm really thinking of relocating to Holland or Germany....but with the bloody Italian permit I can't work in neither of these countries...but I'm moving anyways and that's why I came to this forum...I need help badly !! Guys are beggars here in Italy...in front of every supermarket, almost every bar, everywhere begging.... 99% naija babes are prostitutes.

I really did not know how navigate this site since I'm kinda new here....but when I saw the 'italian student visa' ...I couldn't just hold back. Please try somewhere else.

Back to my matter....I wan run comot from Italy. I get carta di soggiorno - a tempo indeterminato (permanent). Amsterdam or Germany? The only problem is I have no body there...no friends...niente. I just need where to sleep and someone to put me through...under the table jobs...anything. Italy is hell !

To get permesso di soggiorno - soggiornante di lungo periodo illimatata....you must have paid taxes for more than 5yrs plus normal stay of at least 5yrs making like 8-10 yes to obtain that document...mama mia! Person go don nearly reach retirement by then na. But with that document you can move to any EU country and work.

uduehicyril@gmail.com. I need help.

As per the italian student visa....secondo me...lascia perdere...Italia merda !

Tranquillo fratello.
Everything you've said up here is true. Nigerian beggars everywhere. It's hard to get a job too and most of them are racist. However, learning the language isn't that hard. It depends on your social skills and who you really are. As a student, it's very easy to make Italian friends and speak the language with them.
Nigerians here are beggars that claim they are refugees. Things can be difficult really but not impossible to make it. I'm sorry things are rough for you mate. Keep pushing.
Alla prossima.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 3:45am On Jun 26, 2017
mindovamatter:

Is the university not suppose to give you accommodation for at least the first year?

Guy! Try another country...I'll suggest Germany, anywhere else in western Europe but not italy! Why?
I'm a Nigerian like you...I'm here in italy. Maybe I might not be too versed in the education stuff but I know what's up in the 'day to day life' here...my guy...if your papa no get the money to pay your fees, and accommodation, feeding, bills, transportation and personal maintenance...that is everything....my guy forget. If you dey think say you go find one per time job to pay for accommodation and feeding...you miss road oo.
OK...let's assume your popsy help you out with tuition fees...and you most cater for your accommodation and feeding...let's go
Forget small apartment... You're looking for a room in a Nigerian person house €150 - €200
Feeding €150 - €200
Bills (light, gas,water,dustbin) €60-€100 every 2months
Transportation - depends. Here in Rome we no dey pay, just jump in and pray say control no dey or no go enter for road. But if you have to pay (cos everywhere no be like Rome) €1.50 for a trip so do the maths.
Thus your monthly expenses should be BTW €400 - €500 a month on the long run.
Che fai senza lavoro? (How you go do without work?)
If you or your pops get that kind money then I no see why una wan come italy for studies. Why not UK?
Secondo me(in my opinion)...I think say you just wan enter obodo oyibo...and you think say italy na easier route...the same mistake I made(though I had no choice)...the Italian system has a why of tying you to Italy as long as you're in Europe... Its a kind of slavery going on here... Where you have to buy your freedom(through taxes and your normal day to day life) once you get in. If I were you, I would look into countries with free tuition like Germany and Sweden (if they still exit) why? Not because the total expenses reduction but because you can actually get a job school or no school as long as you have their visa or permit..so the key word is JOB! As a Nigerian...e no make sense to go school for where no get Jobs. Unless your popsy na person like Chris oyakhilome, obsanjo, the list goes on.
Anyhow good luck but think wisely. The probability of you dropping out due to financial reasons is just too high in a country like Italy.
Just my two cents. Feel free to ask me anything about the struggles here. Ciao arrivederci!
Completely honest, mate!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by DanIndia(m): 3:53am On Jun 26, 2017
drbiachi:

About one being stuck in Italy because of study visa, that's far from true. The study visa only grants you entry into Italy after which youll get a 1yr stay permit within 8days. That permit will give you access to schengen states. Its not good to be all negative.
You don't get it within 8 days. You ought to apply for it within 8 days. Thereafter, it takes another 2-3 months to get the permit too. And he mentioned it in of his posts, you'd be allowed to visit other EU countries but only for a period of 90 days. You also cannot work whilst visiting these countries. Neither can you convert your Italian permit to another in these countries.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ghostmist: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2017
DanIndia:

You don't get it within 8 days. You ought to apply for it within 8 days. Thereafter, it takes another 2-3 months to get the permit too. And he mentioned it in of his posts, you'd be allowed to visit other EU countries but only for a period of 90 days. You also cannot work whilst visiting these countries. Neither can you convert your Italian permit to another in these countries.
Hi bro, are you still schooling over there or you've moved?

This experience is it confined to specific regions or all over Italy? this Outlook is really gloomy cos I was hoping to get something doing over there and raise enough cash to relocate to North America preferably. I am really beginning to have second thoughts...

how about online businesses? especially for those that don't accept Nigerian IP's?... at least anything...even football. I am very good at that

maybe I need to write my school and check with them on the opportunities available and if they re-echo these same thoughts then I could be forced to reconsider. I am going to be contributing to their economy, paying tuition and all...and yet, I wouldn't have a means to sustain my self over there? so after running out of cash, what then becomes my fate? shame would never let me call home to ask for funds or help whatsoever.

E no make sense if na like that. Tonight I shall draft two mails ; one to the school and the other to the course coordinator. Their opinions would come in handy.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2017
I didn't have enough time to go through your posts. From the tone of your texts, it is apparent that you're not finding it easy in Italy.
Just random questions? What were your plans on arrival? What did you study? Who are your friends? How old are you?
I agree with some of your posts but I beg to defer some.
Don't use your negative posts to influence the decision of others.
To all prospective applicants, Italy and some other western nations are overrated but keep in mind that studying here can change a whole lot of things about you.
Don't give up on your dream. You can leave Italy and go to some more developed countries in Europe or N.America.

mindovamatter:
Everywhere we go we spoil...that's the reason Europe is steadily becoming difficult to survive in as a black African. And we think we are smarter. You think the white people are fools? Look at all those coming to Europe by boat...98% are abled bodied young men...when they get in they claim asylum lying that there is war in their country... If you(98% male) are all running from war then whose fighting the war? Your mothers and your sisters abi? So wen you find yourself in italy with all doors closed to you...remember I told you why.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Oasisblue: 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hello Dudes. I picked up my visa and travelled to Siena. Arrived yesterday. Please any naija guys in town should PM me, especially those that have been here for a while. I need your tips and guidance to make this place less boring and less expensive to stay, even though I am on a generous scholarship smiley
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Kilowatt1991: 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
Well said, do not let mindovamatta discourage you. I didn't go to Italy for studies but for something else. Don't worry abroad/ Europe is not meant for all, some people go abroad for years and they never succeed other too go and within short time they make it. Is all about luck, determination and hard work backed by prayers. Press on and u go make am.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oasisblue:
Hello Dudes. I picked up my visa and travelled to Siena. Arrived yesterday. Please any naija guys in town should PM me, especially those that have been here for a while. I need your tips and guidance to make this place less boring and less expensive to stay, even though I am on a generous scholarship smiley
pm u.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
Well can you get a student visa without DOV? I would have applied for visa but I am still waiting for my DOV from Italy embasdy USA to arrive then I will apply mid July or before August.

I am being asked whether my school will give me accommodation for 1yr. They favor students from developing countries first above their oyibos to pay and stay in the school hostels. Probably around 200-250euros. If at this stage someone is thinking about "whether papa get money" e fit end up jobless because im no show maturity. If you are a failure in your country how can you succeed in an advanced society?

As for me my papa and mama no dey alive for many many years now and I am self reliant and employed. Not only that, I am working online as contractor and earning over $500 with my computer skills but I wonder what % of tax I have to pay? I prefer to store my money in Italian bank when I get student visa and permit than to operate dom acct from naija with my dollar card. My advice to everybody is if you no fit survive in your country is because you no wan study, acquire skills or talents and not hard working, but maybe prefer to drink, smoke, relax and remain relatively uneducated. Don't be shady in your pursuits...easy way is not really easy!

I am happier when people discriminate me because then I have nothing to prove but to disprove people's theory about me. It will be good not to underestimate me especially after you have known me better. Just the first day I stepped into Italian embassy to inquire how to start my pre-enrolment the consular officer had to scream in surprise at the end because I shock am well well with simple things. I translated my documents myself with my computer skills but pretended that I needed his consent to review them. The next time I came again na him dey sing my praise to their italian staffs. Life is simple, impress people with your skills and talents and the service you can offer and not with how much book knowledge you know and you will never lack. Lazy man hardly acquire good skills or talents because they lack motivation and determination. I am laughing because I wonder how I can be in a country and if I decide to show case my talents it won't solve people's problems and I won't get paid and sot after? For example if I walk into a bar lounge and play the piano, the list is endless, oyibos would want me to leave in a hurry? God knows it is more blessed to give than to beg, collect or steal. Give whatever you have, it could be money for tax, your time, energy, skills or talent, and you get rewards. Stopping thinking creatively and you get grounded.

Good looks? God created me black and beautiful. I don't worry when I stand before an oyibo or Asian or whatever race, because I proudly represent my race well. If dey get long nose, my own long well well and come bend self as jara. If dem tall I am almost 6 feet. If dem sabi book (nobody go boko harass me o) we go wear one shokoto. If dem get curly hair, I only need to brush my hair a little to curl am well well. But I am proud of my black skin and I see nothing wrong with we Africans but inferiority complexes due to poverty mentality. Erase that from your mind...poverty no mean say you poor unless you don give up say you have nothing to offer! No make oyibo clean streets impress you even Abuja fine pass London. Be proud of what you have. Most of you na misfit for obodo oyibo o and no dey represent us well. Na my verdict be that!

2 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Abeg I no wan someone to remind me say I wan go obodo oyibo go dey suffer. I wan go there because the university get exactly wetin i want. I have a feeling that 89% of those seeking this student visa have something else in mind. If you no know wetin you want in life, you go dey walker in circles o. Anyway even devil exist so that im go derail many souls from heaven come im abode. If your dreams are clear pursue am weller minus the challenges you will face because dreams do come true at times!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Kilowatt1991: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
Well said Dencotext
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by theecaus(m): 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
smithsydny:
check your pm now
i no too dey Sabi how to check PM for this Nairaland jare,will try sha
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by theecaus(m): 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
But wait oooo,as per everything wey dey go on for this place,no where is easy,me get niggas for Italy for years nah,same study all over the country none of them ever complain say this do this,that do that ooo,and we talk almost everyday.....and we haven't been hearing even from those dat went dere last year,non of them have been telling us say Italy na wahala ooo,was surprised as I got here and read all what dey have been saying here,I fear ooo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 12:07am On Jun 27, 2017
Hello Mindovamatter,

I am not happy with you coming to this forum and referring to we blacks as "black monkey". And therefore I suspect your motives... I will attribute it to insecurity complex and a warped mentality. A man is only limited by his thoights. Give me one reason to let me think that white man pass me in anyway and you have fallen into my bad book and we can never be friends. I only need equal opportunity to compete with any white, red, brown or yellow person and I will come out at the top or as very outstanding because I know something others care little about...God!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 27, 2017
theecaus:
i no too dey Sabi how to check PM for this Nairaland jare,will try sha
check your mail
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by theecaus(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2017
smithsydny:
check your mail
nothing dey for my mail I don check ham,watxapp me 07061811680

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.