Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:43 AM

New Nigeria Dream: A Network - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Nigeria Dream: A Network (781 Views)

Yar’adua’s Son, Friends Launch Nigeria Dream Team Project / The New Nigeria Dream / Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Nigeria Dream: A Network by heroplus(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2007
Hello all,

It is time Nigeria goes to a new level. The Vision 2020 by our president is the responsibility of us all to make it a reality.
The last time Bill Clinton came to deliver a speech in Nigeria, he said and I quote : Only Nigerians can develop Nigeria, no foreigner or foreign country will come and do it for us. That behooves me and you to take steps.

There is a new wave, an initiative to that is part or the New Nigerian Dream. It is called the NewNigeriaClub. Check out the site, register your interest by joining the club with a token and let us contribute to this Dream.

In this club, we are into Social Networking, among other things, that will help us to achieve out Dream for Nigeria
You can join here : www.newnigeriaclub.net/linklayi or www.newnigeriaclub.net/soughtout1

If you need more information, Kindly contact me, I will be available for assistance on 07028004272 or 07028003152

Up Naija

(1) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Atiku's Varsity, Kills 5 / Nigerian Leaders And Overseas Medical Treatment. / The Memoirs Of Daddy 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.