Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Ijaw Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Forum (3271 Views)

Buhari Can’t Double President, Petroleum Minister – Ijaw Groups / Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People / Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Forum by Afam4eva(m): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

....and what is wrong with similarly sharing commonality with tivi? they are as next door to you as these other people you mentioned. What is it about ijaw and ogoni that is not in tivi?

and respond back like you got some sense
Put your brain to use and tell me how the Tiv that are in Northern Nigeria should have the kind of camaraderie that Igbos have with their eastern neighbor.
Re: Ijaw Forum by NegroNtns(m): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
afam4eva:
Put your brain to use and tell me how the Tiv that are in Northern Nigeria should have the kind of camaraderie that Igbos have with their eastern neighbor.

north, east, west, south.....all are geopolitical dimensiins, nothing more nothing less.

look, before you were eastern region were they known as your brothers?

kwara and kogi are northern, yoruba people never say they are not part of usbecause they are not in west. itsekiri and edo are in south we dont alienate from them.

....there is a candy in ijaw land that is alluring to ibo. tivi has no candy if they did you'd call them brothers too, regardless that they are in north.

what do you say afam?

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Forum by aljharem(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

north, east, west, south.....all are geopolitical dimensiins, nothing more nothing less.

look, before you were eastern region were they known as your brothers?

kwara and kogi are northern, yoruba people never say they are not part of usbecause they are not in west. itsekiri and edo are in south we dont alienate from them.

....there is a candy in ijaw land that is alluring to ibo. tivi has no candy if they did you'd call them brothers too, regardless that they are in north.

what do you say afam?

O kare Omo yooba. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Forum by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2012
GEJ IS NOT IJAW!!!!!!!!! HE IS A PAID AGENT OF DOOM FOR NIGERIA!

THE INTEREST OF GLOBALISTS IN NIGERIA IS HIGH AS THE HEAVENS AND THEY CAN'T AFFORD TO PUT A TRUE SON OF THE SOIL (PATRIOT) THERE.

GEJ HAS FAILED TO REPRESENT THE IJAW MASSES.

HOW CAN YOUR PEOPLE BE SUFFERING AND YOU SIT ON BILLION NAIRA ANNUAL DIET?

GEJ IS NOT NIGERIAN!! OUR PRESENT CROP OF LEADERS ARE PAID AGENTS FROM ANOTHER SECRET SERVICE! THEY ARE NOT PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS!
Re: Ijaw Forum by cjrane: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2012
0lumide: GEJ IS NOT IJAW!!!!!!!!! HE IS A PAID AGENT OF DOOM FOR NIGERIA!

THE INTEREST OF GLOBALISTS IN NIGERIA IS HIGH AS THE HEAVENS AND THEY CAN'T AFFORD TO PUT A TRUE SON OF THE SOIL (PATRIOT) THERE.

GEJ HAS FAILED TO REPRESENT THE IJAW MASSES.

HOW CAN YOUR PEOPLE BE SUFFERING AND YOU SIT ON BILLION NAIRA ANNUAL DIET?

GEJ IS NOT NIGERIAN!! OUR PRESENT CROP OF LEADERS ARE PAID AGENTS FROM ANOTHER SECRET SERVICE! THEY ARE NOT PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS!

Food for thought......Is OBJ from Nigeria or Benin republique ?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Forum by Onlytruth(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2012
Yesterday, I was in a function meeting with a top PDP politician from Ebonyi state (names withheld), and one of the questions I asked him was why Ndigbo should be supporting GEJ, a very important question. His answer can be summarized thus: Igbo are "too close to Ijaw" to do otherwise. He gave so many instances.
He basically said that if not for GEJ understanding and reciprocating that feeling of brotherhood between Igbo and Ijaw, GEJ would certainly not be president, and even if he won, he would have been removed by now through foul means. He said that if GEJ behaved like the Harold Dappa Biriye type, he would have been removed since.
Now, I decided to compare his words with my personal observation of the person of Jonathan, and I concluded that Jonathan must be God sent to the Ijaw, Ndigbo and Southern Nigerians and even middle belters. He said a lot which I would not share here, but he assured me that Nigeria's future is more assured because of GEJ.
BTW I made sure that I took all his words with a huge pinch of salt because he is a PDP man, though he is not benefitting anything that I can see from Jonathan's presidency.

So, any Ijaw who come here to insult GEJ must be the greatest fool in Ijawland. That man may be the Nelson Mandela of Ijawland.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Forum by NegroNtns(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2012
alj harem:

O kare Omo yooba. grin grin grin grin

ah, my dear Awori prince. Olofin a gbe wa o. grin

im about to put a sign with afam picture at toll gate..."wanted for insurgent and terroristic threats on Chief Negro". lock his as* up quick! angry
Re: Ijaw Forum by Edumogiren: 9:46am On Dec 11, 2012
The Delta State Government shld do some thing about the insecurity nature of the state,
Every day$ night kidnaping is now worst, the rich and average man is afraid of living his old mum $ Dad at home without guiding them.The president Collins Edumogiren of Niger Delta Ball Game/Oil Boys Group calling on Dr.Uduaghan to deploy security agents to every part of the state to tighting security,becos the state alocation money for security votes is much,and cannot be accounted for,why is it that the crime rate is still increasing in the state.Deltans will not look $ fold their hands when Gov. Uduaghan will dance on our intelligence $ cater away with the gigantic amount of money approve for security votes.The Gov.shld do something concrete to guide the people when Xmas $ new year is at the crest of the season
Re: Ijaw Forum by Edumogiren: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2012
Dr.Jonathan's Govt.is not walking for our goods.Our representative,particularly the Ministers that represent us are doing nothing,they are all there for own self and family interest.No project is carried out $ accomplished in the Ijaw nation,(the Niger Delta axis)the only Eastwest road project is abandoned by the niger Delta minister $ setraco company conive to loot the money for the approved contract $ allow the project lying down in the eyes of the people.Even the coastal road promise by jonathan we haven't seen any thing.The Minister of petroleum is doing nothing.I want to ask what are or is the tangible project Jonathan adminisration has don for the Ijaws and Niger Delta at large.Nothing!No single pin we are we to blame is it u $ me the ordinary person.This present Administration is really a failure.They shld change their attitude in order for every ijaws not to swear for them.They shld understand that nemesis caught up with people that violate the laws of the land
Re: Ijaw Forum by Edumogiren: 7:36am On Dec 28, 2012
The BURUTU LATEST DEVELOPMENT,the­ Transition councillors(mem­bers) were sworn-in in the pressure of Darkness in the Mid-Night 9:00pm -10:00pm,27Dec.­2012.It really a political battle,by the Burutu Political big blocks to swear-in or not to swear-in the caretaker committee members,politic­al struggle as it continuos,some corner politicans in Burutu mislead the caretaker committee chairman to go abroad(Togo) in order to delay or avoid the swearing-in ceremony on the 27Dec,when the Chairman has already,officia­lly informed on the 24Dec. by the Governor to swear-in the members at 8:30a.m on the 27Dec.The chairman ignored the Governors directive left Nigeria 26Dec.for abroad(Togo) for enjoyment to use delay tactics in the swearing-in.Hon­.members were at Burutu council 8:30a.m cannot find the Chairman to swear them in.The chairman was later directed $ drag with full force to leave Togo for Nigeria to make the swearing-in which later take place in the dark night btw 9:00pm-11:00pm.­The thing is that,the chairman was fine tuned by some desperate politician that exibit political skulldugery to stop the swearin-in.In the history of Burutu politics we haven't heard where swear in take place in the midnight,the chairman rendered apology to the members $ everybody in the ceremony.The President COLLINS EDUMOGIREN of the NIGER DELTA BALL GAME/OIL BOYS GROUP warned that the Chairman has to be cautioned not allow something like this to repeat itself again.If you know the task is too gigantic for you to handle simply put in resignation letter,because the throne is for politician that know the dos and don'ts of the masses in the BURUTU LOCAL GOVT.AREA
Re: Ijaw Forum by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
2015 is almost here..
undecided
Re: Ijaw Forum by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
May God save our environment in the Niger Delta

GEJ till we have our NDR
Niger Delta Republic grin
Re: Ijaw Forum by tarilate10: 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
I think these students case is part of what it would take a Niger Deltan to be president again: http://patiencejonathan.org/2014/08/13/bayelsa-coming-niger-delta-revolution/
Re: Ijaw Forum by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
tarilate10: I think these students case is part of what it would take a Niger Deltan to be president again: http://patiencejonathan.org/2014/08/13/bayelsa-coming-niger-delta-revolution/

May God help us.
Re: Ijaw Forum by davo3286: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2014
GEJ is not for the Ijaws but Nigerians. I feel the question should be what has GEJ governor(s) of Ijaw land done for the Ijaws. Now, to the topic. I think the emergence of GEJ has given the Ijaw people a voice.
Re: Ijaw Forum by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2014
AHH IZON
Re: Ijaw Forum by omenka(m): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2014
bbpreye: my fellow Ijaw men, lets make our voices heard here. Other Nigerians are invited though
comment on the state of the nation and the BIG question, HOW HAS GEJ AFFECTED THE IJAW NATION?
Toh, since you said we are all invited, allow me to make my humble contribution.

The sooner you guys prevailed on Jonathan, whom as far as I can see, hasn't made any significant contribution towards the emancipation of the tribe besides the empowerment of criminal warlords called ex-militants, to adopt a more inclusive and humane brand of politics as opposed to what he currently practices which has done nothing but alienated the tribe, the better for all of you!!

You are quite few in number compared to other major tribes in the country and need as many friends and allies as possible since we all know politics is a game of numbers!! Your son has spend his whole time burning bridges which his former Late boss built between the people of the region and the rest of the country. When Jonathan's presidency eventually runs its full course, with the number of enemies he's made, ably egged on by E.K. Clerk, Asari Dokubo, Aniko Briggs, et al., there's no gainsaying the region might never be given a chance at the presidency ever again.

He should be made to understand that not every one who criticises him are his enemies!! Besides, it is said that in a race to success, a kick in the butt lurches you forward than a pat on the back!!

I submit.
Re: Ijaw Forum by stebell(m): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2014
Haa Izon!!!
I say Ibama ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ yu all.

I don't hv much ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ say but i kno Bayelsa is changing for τ̲̅ђe best.

I know of Fed Poly Ekowe in Southern Ijaw LGA. Shore protection in some other communities also which has been a major work needed in our local towns.

He's also encouraged more Ijaws/NDeltans ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ own oil blocks so as ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ empower their community(s).

Generally, GEJ has done well for τ̲̅ђe country especially τ̲̅ђe North.
Re: Ijaw Forum by ahaika23: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
East/West road dat obj could not build in 8years, gej has done 80% in just over 3years.
Re: Ijaw Forum by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
^^^^

Easy-West road is a political hoax!

Meanwhile it's GEJ till 2023! grin
Re: Ijaw Forum by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Big ups to Mujahid Asari Dokubo and High Chief Government Tompolo!

GEJ till 2024!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS : Bomb Blast hits NNPC MEGA STATION In Kano (Photo) / Sule Lamido: Buhari Is Politically Naive And APC Is A Fraud!! / Rotimi Amaechi Fingers Patience Jonathan Ke ???? [SEE PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.