Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Do You Support Christians Fighting Back Against Muslims?. (boko Harams) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Support Christians Fighting Back Against Muslims?. (boko Harams) (1211 Views)

Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. / See How Nigerian Army Torture Boko Harams / Apc Is Fighting Back(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Support Christians Fighting Back Against Muslims?. (boko Harams) by Thankme(f): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2012
......... With the look of things, Boko Haram all here and there, killing xtians especially and saying it is not a fight against xtianity. Even bombing churches almost every Sunday,but i know the only thing preventing xtians is there Holy Bible cos they are trying to act what they preach unlike their other counterparts. WILL YOU ADVISE CHRISTIANS FIGHTING BACK OR NOT?..........My opinion is xtians should fight back.But i presume a great crisis in the nearest future.. Share your opinions please..
Re: Do You Support Christians Fighting Back Against Muslims?. (boko Harams) by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2012
[size=15pt]NO! i want all Christians to fold their arms and get slaughtered by the aboki's after all the blood of the Christians and southerners nourishes Naijeriya . Right ?[/size]
Re: Do You Support Christians Fighting Back Against Muslims?. (boko Harams) by manmacho: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2012
IF OUR EXAMPLE IS CHRIST THEN WE MUST PURSUE PEACE AT ALL COST.
IN THE BOOK OF JOHN 14 CHRIST SAID IN THIS WORLD WE WILL HAVE TRIBULATION, BUT HE ASSURED US THAT WE WILL OVERCOME JUST AS HE DID.

LET US PURSUE PEACE CHRIST DIED FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do You Support Christians Fighting Back Against Muslims?. (boko Harams) by WilyWily5: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2012
I support Northern Christians 1000000%, i like how Southern Kadunas hunted down those Islamic Rats,
Re: Do You Support Christians Fighting Back Against Muslims?. (boko Harams) by Pacify: 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
The Bible preaches none retaliation to evil. This is the best possible way to wade of evil, but:
What if these animals kill the christians to a point that the Christians become scared and are forced to accept Islam out of fear?
Re: Do You Support Christians Fighting Back Against Muslims?. (boko Harams) by Thankme(f): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2012
@ all thankx 4 d opinions shared. To me it is a fight of freedom. So dat they won't think they are powerful than xtians......
Re: Do You Support Christians Fighting Back Against Muslims?. (boko Harams) by PointB: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
From my post in a similar thread.

@topic,

I do not subscribe to the suggestion that 'normal' christian should attack 'normal' Muslims. But I do understand there is a group of radicals who called themselves - Akhwat Akwop! Now this group is not affiliated with any known Christian groups (they are not a member of CAN), and are no way doing what they are doing in the name of Christ.

As such, if Akhwat Akwop decided to go on a mosque bombing spree on fridays, salah celebration, or attack any Muslim gathering, etc, does that imply that Christians are attacking Muslims? The answer is no.

So what happened in Kaduna, the base of Akhwat Akwop, is simply reverse Boko Haram! As Muslims denies association with Boko Haram while some Muslims (who of course are not acting in the name of Islam) provide support, so also should Christians deny association with Akhwat Akwop. Any Christian who provide tactical support for Akhwat Akwop, is doing so in the interest of himself, his family/relative, or neighborhood (which is very understandable). But let us 'Christians' desist from claiming responsibility for attacked carried out by Akhwat Akwop!
Re: Do You Support Christians Fighting Back Against Muslims?. (boko Harams) by Thankme(f): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2012
PointB: From my post in a similar thread.

I must confess i really luv wot u rote cos these ppl are really tryin dr ways to convert xtians to muslims whc is not possible as God stil lives.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Deported Foreign Beggars / Credibilty Of The Ribadu Report! / Lagos-ibadan: The Generation Unborn Will Remain Grateful To Jonathan – Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.