Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (55315 Views)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / Let's Stop These Fake Employment Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by Subuhanalahi: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2012
BLESS YOU
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by omoakin76: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
hello house,please has anyone heard of Dana group of company located at oshodi-isolo expressway lagos.pls i need feed back.cheers
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by Stvics: 9:32am On Sep 14, 2012
9ce job! But instead of just revealing their tricks, i rather suggest that there should be a means of forwarding these information to security agencies like EFCC and the police.
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by swissland: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2012
Novotel is one of dem, pple r using d name advertise some vacancies nd if u apply, dey wil send an online interview, after awhile dey wil send u an appointment letter wit a contract agreement attached to it asking u to sign nd send a scanned copy. Meanwhile if u go to d real website of novotel, u will find out dat d name nd phone no of d hotel manager/human resoures manager of d branch dey r using is nt d same so called Bar alexandra facey name dey"ve been writing in al d letters dey sent, so my fellow job seekers beware.
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by hrconsole: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2012
All them who think VHR is a scam are only blindly leading the Nigerian youth who would have gotten a real business opportunity to change their life to an early grave. Better promote good culture and good companies like VHR. Call all the security operative you can VHR will remained till thy kingdom come
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by ogunjobihakeem(m): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
All is well with us... We shall overcome all these soon
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by Jutresbien: 8:22am On Dec 22, 2012
Who's heard of 'jobsin-naija..com. I've been invited for an online test at 2pm today.
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by pippen213(m): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
Pls is mega consult real? I go an sms from them this afternoon for a written test and oral interview tomrw. Pls I neeed ur advice. Thanks
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by pippen213(m): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
Pls is mega consult real? I got an sms from them this afternoon for a written test and oral interview tomrw. Pls I need ur advice. Thanks
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by kennyblac(m): 11:32am On Jan 02, 2013
Great job, pls, has anyone heard abt jobrapido, naij.job.com... I really need ur brotherly advice about these agencies..

†̥hanks
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by kuitty(f): 9:27am On Aug 12, 2013
Hello house,
I just received a message from NPGC and one HS recruit, it reads "you have been shortlisted for an interview with the GROUP- BDM to defend your proficiency.our selection for appointment is strictly based on your ingenuity & management accumen.you are scheduled for 9am on 13th/8/13@ Adeshina Street awolowo off olowu Ikeja. REF-OBY08030677717"

Pls is anyone on the boat wyt me? . Am not convinced, sounds like a scam.
Am waiting for opinions pls . Tnx
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by mrstanley1: 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
"U'RE INVITD FOR AN APTITUDE TEST @ EBL, 20 WHARF ROAD, APAPA ON SATURDAY AUG 24,2013 BY 10.00AM PLS COME WITH UR CREDENTIALS & 1 PASSPORT PHOTO. THANK YOU"
Please I got this message from HCMiENTBANK, don't know how authentic this is. Anyone with vital info should pls help. Thank you
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by mrstanley1: 8:03am On Aug 19, 2013
mr stanley: "U'RE INVITD FOR AN APTITUDE TEST @ EBL, 20 WHARF ROAD, APAPA ON SATURDAY AUG 24,2013 BY 10.00AM PLS COME WITH UR CREDENTIALS & 1 PASSPORT PHOTO. THANK YOU"
Please I got this message from HCMiENTBANK, don't know how authentic this is. Anyone with vital info should pls help. Thank you
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by SNOWWHITE240(m): 9:22am On Aug 19, 2013
vrinter u ar a useless scammer and d other one that support u u will reap d reward of evil
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by divinespencer(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
Thanks
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by tonchi(m): 6:55am On Oct 21, 2013
pls i need information on APR asap,,,,they said there office is in MUshin...........does anyone have any info on them....plsssss help
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by glorybay: 7:08am On Aug 09, 2014
Please did anybody know these company recruiting MEDPRO,161 ikorodu road onipan B/stop beside lanre shittu motors lagos sumtime they call themselves MEDPRO GLOBAL RESOURCES
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by ogechilyn(f): 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
Pls, I want to know how real is this. U HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR TEST/ORAL INTERVIEW ON WED 13/8/14 BY 9AM @ 1 BABATUNDE STR,OFF OGUNLANA DRIVE SURULERE. REF:ONL/FID/364 BE PUNTUAL & BEST REGARDS
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by ogechilyn(f): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
You have been shortlisted 4 interview on Monday11/08/2014 by 9am @ 91,Alimosho Rd,beside Multi-grace Sch,Alaguntan b/stop,Iyana Ipaja,Lagos.08060611139. If you got this kind of message, pls delete it because it is scam. I was ask to pay 10,500 today.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by ogechilyn(f): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
you are been invited for a general assessment with our company,which is scheduled for 8/08/14 @ 205 borno way off ladipo street total bus stop ebute metta oyingbo lagos by 9am prompt. REF:08054468815. This is scam. When you get this type of message, pls delete it is scam and they will ask you to pay for 10,500.
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by bongadave: 4:45am On Sep 26, 2014
please i got an invite from a conpany name golden group nigeria limited. but ave search through google and could not get any information about them. the invite is in uyo but working place in lagos. does anyone knew anything about this conpany
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by bongadave: 4:51am On Sep 26, 2014
there is this company medpro global that haas invited me for interview i have search thro dy internet and no information about them does anyome in dy house knew anything about them is at 161 ikorodu behind lanre motors dat is dy address sent to me. help pls
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by walebliss(m): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2014
I saw an advert on daily trust 3days ago on schorlaship training and employment. Motir/seaspire. Hope people can confirm how genuine it is before going to bank to pay. Secondly the site www.motirseaspire.com is not opening. Pls naira land confirm pls
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by goldtechltd: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
Yeah. I av bin getting txt msgs 4m 84 itire road, trinity bstop Mushin.

After wasting our precious time d 1st time i went; d so-called aptitude test we did the options had no right answer. After trying 2 brain-wash us wit sweet words. We were told 2 pay 10k for ID which will enable us become partners.

The foul-mouthed "owner" was bragging bout Hw he sends his father monthly allawi, Hw he he has 5 lands yet he stays in a rented apartment in ojota. D mistake he med was 2 brag bout d car he drives, ohhhhh, wen I saw d car I was disappointed.

Yet dese r d same pipol who claimed2swim in millions.

It was all bull
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by hoshodee(m): 9:43am On Apr 29, 2015
omoharry:
I attended an interview recently through one of the online recruitment agencies. i was ask to pay N10,000 for processing fee to become a partner in the company.the partnership is by way of marketing thier services of free health talk and be paid commision base on the number of companies that subscribe to the parkages. Isence a fowl play because the building was below the espected company standard and was totally basic, including thier staff. Do u know i was offered employment 3 hrs after i left there,LOL.Nija, i hail thee.

That's GNLD am very sure of that. Lolz very funny.
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by peterbello(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2015
naijababe2:
shocked undecided undecidedi did a test from O'neal Inc two days ago, and they said we should pay N8500 for a health license like that,they also requested for a commitment fee. hmmmmm.. now they've text me to come to their head office for trainning at 9, oremeji str iyana isolo off holy saviour college, isolo. undecided wahala dey oo shocked pls has anyone attended their trainning b4?? or is this just another scam shocked

The O'neal Inc are still defrauding people till today. That was how I travelled from Kaduna to Lagos for an interview/test with them. The scammers don't even look okay physically. At first sight, they look scrawny and hungry.

N.B: they change the company name often and use different addresses.
For me, if you don't have a website where i can check you up, then i am not interested.
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by Amustical(m): 12:54am On Jun 23, 2015
They surpose to stone you to death with your hyping fake coy like this ur yeye people you are working for. So you too come here to canverse too maybe you can get someone you we dupe to collect ur own money been duped back abbi? See where u kill yourself, you people tagged salary earner as a slave! Why did u take a marketing job with a bank, and expecting salary?
Don't worry I know all your banking salary na package u go take am buy finish.

vhrinter:
They r not SCAM stop saying what you don't know. If they are scam they wound have folded up but rather they re increasing daily. Becos they ask for money does not make them scam.
Anyway, i will not blame you for dat cos i thought same wen i first visited them but i toke the risk by joining them and today i am happy i did.
Right now i work in a bank as a marketer and also work with dis company, they pay i get frm dis company far exceed dat of d bank, soon i will resign frm d bank n concentrate on my biz.
They are still some geniune biz in nija. No venture no sucess.
For further details feel free to call me on 08054141262
[b][/b]
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by vicikel: 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
please have anyone been sent this message too regarding a job
You are invited for an Assessment Test & Interview with regards to an Agency Banking job opportunity.

Date: Monday 28th Dec.

Time: 10am

Venue: Eletu Odibo High School, 1 Eletu Odibo St., Abule Oja Yaba, Lagos
please help a brother not to just go and waste my precious time is this real
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by iamclime(m): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
HAVE YOU HEARD OF ONE GOLDEN RESOURCES IN IBADAN? THEY ARE INTO ALMOST EVERY JOB/INDUSTRY CONCEIVABLE. THEY POST JOBS USING VARIATIONS OF THEIR NAME IN MANY SECTIONS. PLEASE BEWARE. STILL GATHERING MORE INFO ABOUT THEM
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by archivaa: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
Plz pals, I got this massg 2day! www.excelsisarizona.org Thanks for applying at EXCHESIS,Sequel to your job application.we would like to invite you for an INTERVIEW at our office on Tues,16th Feb by 9AM. Address:No 19 mbaonu ojike street(beside chief Chef,by mbari,opposite crunchies,Ikenegbu,Owerri JOB I'd: NIG/ETH1041080-92700388. Please how real is it and what's the job all about?? Any info will be appreciated so I won't waste my time n money on irrelevances
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by ogunrindeolaide(f): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2016
pls does anyone know if LATRAMAX is real
Re: How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts by Unojoivy(f): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
Pls I got a job interview from

LIVE SOLUTIONRESOURCES
(Hr Consulting, Business Development
Management & Capacity Building)
Suit 201, Philez plaza, 2 Osolo Way,
Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos.
And it's tomorrow,

Pls, hope they ain't same people ooooo
Help out pks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced / Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.