Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? (2848 Views)

Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story / Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope / Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by silica(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2012
El-Rufai's First wife have packed out of his house following revealation that the man sacrifced their first daughter to further his political career not as President, but SGF. If the man can go to that extent how can he tell me he is a saint and innocent. Some of these men that have sold their soul for earthly gains can not be trusted. They want to always remain in the limelight to maximise their sacrifice. These issues have to be deliberated to know if we have become sacrificial lamb or fowl for some of these desperate politicians.
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by lucabrasi(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
pls stop talking like an ill bred illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by Bawss1(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2012
Where are these fools coming from? NL is being overrun by trolls.
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2012
You should be banned for being a stark imbecilic monkey

2 Likes

Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by pokkadot: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2012
look lets not disregard some of these things. recall that when El-Rufai was FCT minister he was accused of being mad and irrational in his actions, then it was said that his mother had a mental problem and she was taken to a herbalist for treatment and the herbalist impregnated the woman and thats how El-Rufai was born. El-Rufia looks so different from all his other siblings starting with his height and other features. so maybe the madness don dey show again cos the way the guy just dey shout dey make noise everywhere me i no understand. after all him too don chop him own share for government. make dem no spoil this country for we young one way never see anything abeg

1 Like

Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by Ahmadtjk(m): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mr poster really you are a good example of an imbe-cile or slowpoke, i can't stop
Imagining the way average Southerner thinks...
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by Germannig: 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ahmadtjk: Mr poster really you are a good example of an slowpoke, i can stop
Imagining the way average Southerner thinks...

However they think, they do not do so like grass-munching cows, the animal that the average northerner thinks like.

1 Like

Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by philip0906(m): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
so how does that stop boko haram 4rm dropping their next bomb?
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by acidtalk: 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
silica: El-Rufai's First wife have packed out of his house following revealation that the man sacrifced their first daughter to further his political career not as President, but SGF. If the man can go to that extent how can he tell me he is a saint and innocent. Some of these men that have sold their soul for earthly gains can not be trusted. They want to always remain in the limelight to maximise their sacrifice. These issues have to be deliberated to know if we have become sacrificial lamb or fowl for some of these desperate politicians.

Moderators LOCK THIS THREAD and give the keys to Boko Haram for safe keeps.

This Poster is a Pathetic imbe*cile who has shrubs growing on his head in place of hairs.

You don't come here spreading senseless rumors.

The Man (El-Rufai) lost his daughter after Jonathan became president, so did he sacrifice her to become SGF to an opposition party or in sacrificed her in advance for 2015?

Oloshi! Oyianra!! Damborabanka!!! Idio*t like you

1 Like

Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by edoyad(m): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2012
pokkadot: look lets not disregard some of these things. recall that when El-Rufai was FCT minister he was accused of being mad and irrational in his actions, then it was said that his mother had a mental problem and she was taken to a herbalist for treatment and the herbalist impregnated the woman and thats how El-Rufai was born. El-Rufia looks so different from all his other siblings starting with his height and other features. so maybe the madness don dey show again cos the way the guy just dey shout dey make noise everywhere me i no understand. after all him too don chop him own share for government. make dem no spoil this country for we young one way never see anything abeg
grin grin grin
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by kinkyshoe: 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2012
i thought dis forum is an avenue for us to rub minds, make intelligent arguments and deductions. i think we need to do an indepth and critical look at the content of the poster. were dese allegations reali made n have they been verified or not? in other words, go and do ur homework.
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by Akanbiedu(m): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2012
As a man thinketh, so He is.

pokkadot: look lets not disregard some of these things. recall that when El-Rufai was FCT minister he was accused of being mad and irrational in his actions, then it was said that his mother had a mental problem and she was taken to a herbalist for treatment and the herbalist impregnated the woman and thats how El-Rufai was born. El-Rufia looks so different from all his other siblings starting with his height and other features. so maybe the madness don dey show again cos the way the guy just dey shout dey make noise everywhere me i no understand. after all him too don chop him own share for government. make dem no spoil this country for we young one way never see anything abeg

Na wa see this one ooooo. Sometimes it's difficult not to give up Nigeria because of people like this. SMH

El-rufai was FCT minister and we are supposed to be concerned about the nonsense you wrote up there instead of his achievements in office? SMHagain.
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by OAM4J: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2012
@OP

What is your source of this story?

Please supply it soon else the thread might be locked.

Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2012
OAM4J: @OP

What is your source of this story?

Please supply it soon else the thread might be locked.

Not sure @OP is in any way exercised by concerns about credibility sad
Certainly not going by his intro to a different thread...

silica: I just got this bb message and thought i should share it: Breaking news ........One of the persons arrested in connnection with the Zaria bombing has named Nasir El-Rufai, who hails from Zaria, as a mojor sponsor Of the attacks on Churches in the city. is El-Rufai now using his home based people to cause confusion and death of innocent people? Where are we really going to in this country? Who can we trust again? What is El-Rufai's agenda?
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by CHAIRMAN1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2012
Well, we must use our common sense, there musnt always be hard evidence. I follow him on facebook and I observed that since he lost his daughter, he's been doing his best to incite trouble through his comments and updates. He also has been bolder and has more follwership. I'm not insnuating anything but.....
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by PointB: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2012
silica: El-Rufai's First wife have packed out of his house following revealation that the man sacrifced their first daughter to further his political career not as President, but SGF. If the man can go to that extent how can he tell me he is a saint and innocent. Some of these men that have sold their soul for earthly gains can not be trusted. They want to always remain in the limelight to maximise their sacrifice. These issues have to be deliberated to know if we have become sacrificial lamb or fowl for some of these desperate politicians.

funny stuff,

I wish I can say whether the whole story has merit or not; it might just be worth investigating. But what is not in doubt is that El Rufia is not a saint. Whether he has the blood of his daughter on his head/hand, I cannot say.

funny stuff grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by kasiem(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
abeg nor kill peson for here o
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2012
Poster,That stuff you having been sniffing is not good for you.How much were you paid.Oloshi
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by Pukkah: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2012

You are a multi-millionaire in the making. All you need to do is turn in this your beer parlour story as a script for a Nollywood film. Grab your copy now at Idumota, Lagos or Iweka Road, Onitsha.

By the way, this is your first and only post. What a coincidence.
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by Pukkah: 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2012
PointB:

funny stuff,

I wish I can say whether the whole story has merit or not; it might just be worth investigating. But what is not in doubt is that El Rufia is not a saint. Whether he has the blood of his daughter on his head/hand, I cannot say.

funny stuff grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't tell me you're willing to believe that this is true even for one moment?
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by LFJ: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
With many pychiatric patient around, it is not difficult to come up with this type of story.
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by jmaine: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2012
These recent assault on El-Ruffy na wao shocked . . . Who dey arrange and rough handle El-Rufai with all these slanderous broadcast . . .

That aside . . .hope EL-Ruffy get's to learn that smear campaign doesn't seem right and is not the exclusive preserve of one party . . . . . .

Verdict :- Just another useless BB broadcast with no substance and a foul intent

Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by noiseless: 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
Unlike HELL RUFAI & HIS FOLLOWERS, we can read things and apply common sense without prejudice or bigotry on issues, but he & his red eyed mentaly disturbed followers would rather sweep common sense under the carpet by any means so uneccesary.
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by jmaine: 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
noiseless: Unlike HELL RUFAI & HIS FOLLOWERS, we can read things and apply common sense without prejudice or bigotry on issues, but he & his red eyed mentaly disturbed followers would rather sweep common sense under the carpet by any means so uneccesary.

The new budding meaning of objectivity and intelligence on Nairaland is to criticize GEJ or feign anti government at all cost . .Even while sounding silly . . .You can't blame them bruv . . .
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by Dondbuzor: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2012
philip0906: so how does that stop boko haram 4rm dropping their next bomb?
So if I may ask, wot troubles u day and night and causes iu sleepless night is bokoharam?
Do u live in d north(boko states)
Do u ve family in d north?
Do u ve investment iin d north?
I de laf in southeast.
@op its clear elrufai is a blood sucking demon so he can do such just to remain in power
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by rasputinn(m): 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2012
lucabrasi: pls stop talking like an ill bred illiterate

Why are you putting the OP down?? Doesn't El Rufai talk like this most of the time

Please allow the OP to tell us what he knows(which you dont know about El Rufai),that guy has been acting so irregularly and so starngely in the past one year,please OP fire on
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by rasputinn(m): 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2012
lucabrasi: pls stop talking like an ill bred illiterate

Why are you putting the OP down?? Doesn't El Rufai talk like this most of the time

Please allow the OP to tell us what he knows(which you dont know about El Rufai),that guy has been acting so irregularly and so starngely in the past one year,please OP fire on
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by Caesar1988(m): 7:38am On Jun 21, 2012
Germannig:

However they think, they do not do so like grass-munching cows, the animal that the average northerner thinks like.
thanks 4 that observation.............
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 21, 2012
SGF under buhari government ?
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by StarrMatthieu: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2012
Good point[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by pokkadot: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2012
You want hard evidence abi? Ok. Ask people from Zaria. Why is it that El-Rufai doesnt stay in Zaria? Why is it that despite his long stay in the corridor of power, he has no recognisation at home, thats cos they know his history and he knows it too. He i not proud of it. Thats why he has spent his life seeking for relevance in an effort to overcome hiS scandalous birth. Furthermore, ask people who know his family and they will tell u the differeNce in his appearance from that of his sibblings. If thats not enough evidence for u, then make u go carry out DNA on the man
Re: Did El-rufai Sacrifice His Daughter To Become The SGF? by Pukkah: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2012
pokkadot: You want hard evidence abi? Ok. Ask people from Zaria. Why is it that El-Rufai doesnt stay in Zaria? Why is it that despite his long stay in the corridor of power, he has no recognisation at home, thats cos they know his history and he knows it too. He i not proud of it. Thats why he has spent his life seeking for relevance in an effort to overcome hiS scandalous birth. Furthermore, ask people who know his family and they will tell u the differeNce in his appearance from that of his sibblings. If thats not enough evidence for u, then make u go carry out DNA on the man

So what point does this prove really? Do you think this mishmash of a story belittle the man? Was the scandalous birth, if at all it happened, his fault? How is his height his undoing?

Mind you, this kind of story may actually get him more sympathy rather than condemnation for what happened as a result of no fault of his.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is There No Albino In The Nigerian Armed Forces? / Reception In Honour Of Rotimi Amaechi, Ongoing.. / Zahra Buhari Finally Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Gov. El-rufa’i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.