Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Oceanic And Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic And Diamond Bank Test (2145 Views)

Oceanic Bank 9th Sept. Test Date / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic And Diamond Bank Test by Hillary(f): 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2006
hey guys wetin dey nw? pls guys i need some info on hw oceanic and diamond bank set their test questions.any idea out there.
Re: Oceanic And Diamond Bank Test by olasheni(m): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2006
hey buddy,
diamond bank test is one kind that is strange. 1stly its too commercial, u have to learn how to calculate profit after tax stuff and also how share appreciates after some years, most annoyingly no use of calculator and the time is short grin
I really dont enjoy it sha, sinec am an engineer, no current afairs o, and there critical reasoning is ok, but not straight forward.
Most importantly again if you are not IBO, dont waste your time , diamond bank is heavily tribalised that the last test in august that i sat for , had 1600 of us they took 55, 50 of which are igbo,just eat very well b4 u leave home they are not organised , the test ran to 10pm that day , and the results came out 7.30am the following day, can u beat that ?
dont wanna scare u much ,
best wishes
Re: Oceanic And Diamond Bank Test by caddywales: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2006
I thot i was the only one that shared the opinion that Diamond bank is not organised. Do u know that a friend of mine did d last text, after some days she was called for interview, on the day of the interview she got a text message that the interview has been cancelled till further notice, up till now the further notice has not reached. Anyway just pray hard and be positive minded.Pls dont be discouraged rather be challenged
Re: Oceanic And Diamond Bank Test by georgee(m): 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2006
hello, i want 2 know if any oceanic bank test is coming soon,cause ive also dropped my Cv there some 3weeks back, also wuld like 2 know if diamond bank is presently recruiting and how,is it online or dropping CV @ their head office, i wuld love answers 2 these questions, thanx
Re: Oceanic And Diamond Bank Test by cabali(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2006
hillary, u might want to contact me when am online for info on diamond bank tests.

meanwhile the next one is for abuja
Re: Oceanic And Diamond Bank Test by Hillary(f): 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2006
hi georgee, as for the oceanic i know for them i haven't seen there iv just wanted to knw what there test is all abt, as 4 diamond try droppn ur cv at their headoffice.hv a nice day. wink
Re: Oceanic And Diamond Bank Test by cabali(m): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2006
it must have been u trying to contact me am so sorry but try next time cos i was completely busy. u did not indicate u wud like to take the one in abuja
Re: Oceanic And Diamond Bank Test by Super(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2006
cabali:

hillary, u might want to contact me when am online for info on diamond bank tests.

meanwhile the next one is for abuja
how do i get to write the one in abuja?
Re: Oceanic And Diamond Bank Test by Donbassey(m): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2006
Hi Guys,is Oceanic and Diamond recruiting?
how and when is their test?expecting ur replies
Re: Oceanic And Diamond Bank Test by cabali(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2006
for the diamond bank test in abuja, i will let y'all know soon enuf! trust me!
Re: Oceanic And Diamond Bank Test by dremoney(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2006
Diamond bank na very rubbish bank, Igbo bank 4 short, imagine them giving out a job to smone still serving while we gradutes are waiting coz d guy na igbo man, there test sef na like moto jam police, 2 serious and inconsistent.fashi them.
abeg
as 4 oceanic,ave not tried them but i imagine they are more organised dan diamond.
Re: Oceanic And Diamond Bank Test by onixo: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2006
as per oceanic i think u should know ur vocabs very well be up to date with stock market history and business operation. also it is advisable to finish all question.
best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

What Bank Is Neads Consult Limited Is Recruiting For. / Private Investigator Work / Contact Me For A Neated Materials (akwa Ocha) Of Delta Igbo Extraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.