Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,617 members, 7,781,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 06:54 AM

Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? (1695 Views)

Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother / Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by pufectskin: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
Why are they allowing this woman go around looking like this. She either needs to loose
the porky potly look or she sits at home in Abuja. Who else thinks she looks awful, looking like
a pig going around like this?
She looks a hot hot hot mess!

Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2012
Coming from a self-proclaimed narcissist who goes by the pseudonym "pufectskin", I suppose your pre-occupation with Patience Jonathan's anatomy is perfectly understandable.
What is less clear is why you think the rest of us 'give a rass' about your misplaced priorities...
Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by philip0906(m): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2012
was d pix taken enroute d land of d samba[i]nese[/i] where they have gone cavorting on the sao paolo beaches?
Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by pufectskin: 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2012
they are in Brazil in this foto
philip0906: was d pix taken enroute d land of d samba[i]nese[/i] where they have gone cavorting on the sao paolo beaches?
Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by pufectskin: 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2012
eGuerrilla, u wouldnt have given ur lil quibble if u didnt give a rass...I gotta say, I like ur user id though
eGuerrilla: Coming from a self-proclaimed narcissist who goes by the pseudonym "pufectskin", I suppose your pre-occupation with Patience Jonathan's anatomy is perfectly understandable.
What is less clear is why you think the rest of us 'give a rass' about your misplaced priorities...

Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by kokoA(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2012
And why does she look like the president's mother?
Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2012
I just love that her dressing, I need to join them in Brazil to see those lovely chics whose hair Nigerian girls adorn with so much pride. Brazil happens to be the best location for s.3.x tourism... Life is good.
Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
Can we please stop insulting the woman? I mean yes, she is married to the man holding Nigeria hostage, but we need not attack her for that(unless we have direct cause to). She is doing what any first lady should and that going out to represent Nigeria the best she can. She ain't doing anything wrong in that picture, so I see no reason why anyone would insult her.
Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by pufectskin: 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2012
She is doing EVERYTHING wrong in that picture! With her looking like a cross between a pig and a peacock. She should atleast dress smart if she cannot lose the weight.
She is also sending the wrong signal by telling ppl that is ok to be FAT and unhealthy. Do you know that a lot of Nigerians especially the poverty stricken of us believe that lookin porky is a sign of wealth and good living?
She also makes it seem okay to be an un-intelligent woman. Oh pls everything is damn wrong with the picture.
Kobojunkie: Can we please stop insulting the woman? I mean yes, she is married to the man holding Nigeria hostage, but we need not attack her for that(unless we have direct cause to). She is doing what any first lady should and that going out to represent Nigeria the best she can. She ain't doing anything wrong in that picture, so I see no reason why anyone would insult her.
Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by Kobojunkie: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
pufectskin: She is doing EVERYTHING wrong in that picture! With her looking like a cross between a pig and a peacock. She should atleast dress smart if she cannot lose the weight.
She is also sending the wrong signal by telling ppl that is ok to be FAT and unhealthy. Do you know that a lot of Nigerians especially the poverty stricken of us believe that lookin porky is a sign of wealth and good living?
She also makes it seem okay to be an un-intelligent woman. Oh pls everything is damn wrong with the picture.

I am sorry, but have you been to Africa before, let alone Nigeria?

a) Her body/shape/physique is typical in much of Nigeria where she comes from, so I don't see why she needs to change that for anyone, even your person. I have a mother who is probably just a bit like that and if I heard so you say such about my mum, I would basically deck you, and expect the police to do what they need to me afterwards.

b) Again, she is Nigerian, a land where FATTENING is still accepted custom. I am not sure again, what you are on but I am sure no Nigeria out there is taking diet advice from her, so please quit. She is clearly not of the SLIM is good generation, so let her be please.

c) A lot of Nigerians think looking porky is a sign of wealth . . . guess what? She didn't create that belief. If you need to attack the belief, attack it head on, not the woman here who we are hoping stays down, since her husband has done, and continues to do enough damage to the psyche of Nigerians.

d) Nothing in that picture says anything of her intelligence. Also, you did not elect her, but her husband.

Please, please focus on that which really concerns you, leave that which does not. This woman was not elected by your person. Stop insulting her as if you did.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by NwaNimo1(m): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
She's fu.ckable . . . . . (sorry, i'm very drunk at present)
Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by rasputinn(m): 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
pass
Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by enroute(m): 2:38am On Jun 21, 2012
pig or not, fuckable or not, murderer of the english language or not, she is your first lady.
Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by dasparrow: 3:50am On Jun 21, 2012
pufectskin: She is doing EVERYTHING wrong in that picture! With her looking like a cross between a pig and a peacock.

LOL @ the bolded part

Anyway, she looks ok to me. She is of a different generation and everyone can't be slim you know. What will you have her wear? a three-piece suit? She is an African woman adorning an African outfit and there is nothing wrong with that.
Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 21, 2012
That's prolly the best picture of her I've seen.

Her womanly shapes are correctly accentuated. She looks better from the front, than from the side. But then, our traditional attire hides A LOT!

A few pound less won't hurt.
Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by lagcity(m): 4:54am On Jun 21, 2012
At least she looks better than Angela Merkel. Make una leave our first lady alone.
Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by pufectskin: 5:05am On Jun 21, 2012
Lmao
Nwa_Nimo: She's fu.ckable . . . . . (sorry, i'm very drunk at present)
Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by pufectskin: 5:14am On Jun 21, 2012
Wats with d long essay? I can't read all dat. Africa or no Africa; cultures evolve. Ppl do away with what doesn't work or isn't too good for them; in thhis case bein unhealthy. Anyway, she is just a lazy slob wgo can't take a few hours every morning to exercise. Michelle Obama is black isn't she? She is definitely very curvacious but not FAT. She is a very busy first lady, an acomplished lawyer yet she finds time to go jogging daily. Did d porky pig go to university at all? No wonder she parades herself as d poster girl for the fattening room exercise wherever she is from.
Kobojunkie:

a) Her body/shape/physique is typical in much of Nigeria where she comes from, so I don't see why she needs to change that for anyone, even your person. I have a mother who is probably just a bit like that and if I heard so you say such about my mum, I would basically deck you, and expect the police to do what they need to me afterwards.

b) Again, she is Nigerian, a land where FATTENING is still accepted custom. I am not sure again, what you are on but I am sure no Nigeria out there is taking diet advice from her, so please quit. She is clearly not of the SLIM is good generation, so let her be please.

c) A lot of Nigerians think looking porky is a sign of wealth . . . guess what? She didn't create that belief. If you need to attack the belief, attack it head on, not the woman here who we are hoping stays down, since her husband has done, and continues to do enough damage to the psyche of Nigerians.

d) Nothing in that picture says anything of her intelligence. Also, you did not elect her, but her husband.

Please, please focus on that which really concerns you, leave that which does not. This woman was not elected by your person. Stop insulting her as if you did.
Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by ade80: 7:56am On Jun 21, 2012
Kobojunkie:

You have not been to Nigeria in a long time.
Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by StarrMatthieu: 8:38am On Jun 21, 2012
Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by damilola15: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2012
That's a figure that is synonymous with 50 % (if not more) of African women.

lagcity: At least she looks better than Angela Merkel. Make una leave our first lady alone.

No way sad sad sad .
Angela Merkel is always smartly dressed, a great orator and does not put those horrendous make-up on.
Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by okeyxyz(m): 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2012
pufectskin: Why are they allowing this woman go around looking like this. She either needs to loose
the porky potly look or she sits at home in Abuja. Who else thinks she looks awful, looking like
a pig going around like this?
She looks a hot hot hot mess!

your comments & attitude would reveal that you obviously have self esteem issues, thus you only feel good about yourself when you select people to humiliate. your case is a well documented psychological phenomenon(you should research it. try google). It also goes that people like you would select a person to humiliate/hate because he/she reminds you of how you feel inside, so your mind is constantly battling to suppress anything that reminds you of your "failings & inadequacies".

your mindset would probably be understandable if you are a woman, cos most women have self-image/esteem issues, thus the cosmetic/beauty industry have amassed billions by exploiting these psychological vulnerabilities. but if you are a man, then i feel sorry for you, you are seriously damaged. i'd advise you get some therapy!!
Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by pufectskin: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2012
and u dont have self esteem issues with all dese crap u just wrote here? Since u r a guy, i suggest u listen to urself; get some therapy
okeyxyz:

your comments & attitude would reveal that you obviously have self esteem issues, thus you only feel good about yourself when you select people to humiliate. your case is a well documented psychological phenomenon(you should research it. try google). It also goes that people like you would select a person to humiliate/hate because he/she reminds you of how you feel inside, so your mind is constantly battling to suppress anything that reminds you of your "failings & inadequacies".

your mindset would probably be understandable if you are a woman, cos most women have self-image/esteem issues, thus the cosmetic/beauty industry have amassed billions by exploiting these psychological vulnerabilities. but if you are a man, then i feel sorry for you, you are seriously damaged. i'd advise you get some therapy!!
Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 22, 2012
What else do you expect from a woman who strongly believes that Ojukwu's manhood is still alive? shocked shocked
Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 22, 2012
By the way, are those women her fellow widows? undecided
Re: Why Is This Unpolished First Lady Allowed To Go Around Embarrassing Our Country? by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 22, 2012
I wud av expected dat all these carricatures dress in one attire,rather dan appear like a bunch of clowns...smh 4 naija

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mujica: The World’s ‘poorest’ President • Donates 90% Salary To Poor / Nigeria Railway Generates N500, 000 Per Trip On Minna – Kaduna Route / Can The United States Of Africa Still Be Created?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.