Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:34 AM

Great Ife !!! Great Join Us If U Are From The Source Ife Oyee...ife Odayee - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Great Ife !!! Great Join Us If U Are From The Source Ife Oyee...ife Odayee (930 Views)

The Source Of Yoruba From Benin Is Very Authentic / Teach Me Yoruba Language(come In If U Are Interested In Learning Too) / Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Ife !!! Great Join Us If U Are From The Source Ife Oyee...ife Odayee by richmans(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2012
Kindly join us if u are from ife.oduaa agbe wa oo

Re: Great Ife !!! Great Join Us If U Are From The Source Ife Oyee...ife Odayee by richmans(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
House agent in ife urgently needed
Re: Great Ife !!! Great Join Us If U Are From The Source Ife Oyee...ife Odayee by richmans(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2012
When is another olojo day plus ife day
Re: Great Ife !!! Great Join Us If U Are From The Source Ife Oyee...ife Odayee by amor4ce(m): 4:46am On Jun 22, 2012
I've heard and read that the present Ile-Ife is the 8th. Where can I get stories about them? Are there any papers/essays/articles about the Ife version of Yoruba history as the popular ones from Oyo are, in my opinion, deliberately and insincerely skewed?
Re: Great Ife !!! Great Join Us If U Are From The Source Ife Oyee...ife Odayee by richmans(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2012
I dn kw much abt d story bt i ll do som work on it and feed u back
Re: Great Ife !!! Great Join Us If U Are From The Source Ife Oyee...ife Odayee by amor4ce(m): 3:58am On Jul 09, 2012
I also put up something here, though not yet complete. If you've read Adeyem's version of Oyo history, referred to in that piece, you'd have noticed that Oyo migration did not include Ife's.
Re: Great Ife !!! Great Join Us If U Are From The Source Ife Oyee...ife Odayee by amor4ce(m): 4:22am On Jul 30, 2012
There's an 858-page book written by Prince Adelegan Adegbola that I've been searching for, "'Ile Ife:The Source of Yoruba Civilisation".
Re: Great Ife !!! Great Join Us If U Are From The Source Ife Oyee...ife Odayee by richmans(m): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2012
Pls friend help me out,i want u to yan me hw to link website to website thanks
Re: Great Ife !!! Great Join Us If U Are From The Source Ife Oyee...ife Odayee by amor4ce(m): 3:34am On Aug 08, 2012
do you mean posting website links on Nairaland?

[url="xxxx"]Nairaland[/ url]

replace "xxxx" with the website html but remove the quotation marks and the space in [/ url].

I don't know if this is the info you want.
Re: Great Ife !!! Great Join Us If U Are From The Source Ife Oyee...ife Odayee by richmans(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2012
Thanks is part of it bt not only on nairaland i want to be doing on all web.i.e instead of writeing my web adreess i want pple to be directed to my web tru word e.g (check dis) i wnt if pple clique (check dis) i wnt dem to be directed to d web i link to d word
Re: Great Ife !!! Great Join Us If U Are From The Source Ife Oyee...ife Odayee by amor4ce(m): 3:36am On Aug 09, 2012
Try this site for the info u need

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_links.asp

I've updated my essay on Yoruba history, and its much more detailed with references too.

(1) (Reply)

Aromolaran Steps Down For Ooni As Osun Monarch's Chair / Odinala: The Sacred Religion Of The Igbo - Obi Nwakanma / naija Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.