Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters (20095 Views)

Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos) / John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP / Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by bodejohn(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2012
You people do not know that every opportunity to bring investors to this country must be exploited. Do you know the number of foreign governments and investors that the president and his entourage will meet free of charge. Have you all forgotten that OBJ's junkets around the world during his 8years was responsible for the massive industrialisation of the country and the uninterrupted power supply that we now enjoy?
Let us show understanding and patriotism with the developmental programs of the FG.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2012
Babzilla: The dumb ni99a went to brazil with his cronies and I heard he went to advertise his cassava bread there. Now I dont know whats with that f00l and cassava bread one would think it (the Cassava bread) contains the cure for cancer. While his mates in other countries are inventing useful stuff and sponsoring scientific /technological breakthroughs this clown is an advocate for cassava bread. That is the most important thing in his life. well this is how we do in Africa while the whole world is advancing, we're busy bickering and advocating for cassava bread. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

grin
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by ballabriggs: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
I laugh at the desperate attempt to bring down the credibility of Sahara Reporters. They have no credibility yet Abati, Metuh and Maku begged to be interviewed. Keep fooling yourselves, Sahara Reporters would continue to give you people nightmares. No amount of blackmail from known 'chavs' would erode Omoyele Sowore and Sahara Reporters' credibility.

2 Likes

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Alxmyr(m): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
I thought Mr. President has only 20 aides.
As for first lady all the staff in her office is noy up to 12.
Where is this coming from?
I was in touch with Perm Sec. Ministry of Environment this morning. She is in Rio, and I can say boldly, the report is mischievious.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Slizbeat(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
freshmoney:

When REVOLUTION is instigated, I would be proud to be one of those conscientious Nigerians that assiduously strive towards the country's rejuvenation.
Keep being a villain. You personify an abysmal naivety! One of those pessimistic Nigerians!
do i luk lyk a nigerian to u?? Ah want u to start the revolution, buh b4 dn if u cnt, shatap.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Mallamabdul: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
Even if Gej travelled with 165 or 365 persons, it is not for us to judge because we don't have any benchmark to compare with. I want somebody who works with protocols office at the villa to furnish us with details of the figures that normally proceed on such trips. And even at that, delegations may differ according to the issue at stake. A delegation to Ecowas meeting at Lome will definitely differ from that of a UN meeting at Geneva. we don't know whether the conveners of the earth summit had mandated each country to come with representatives from some ministries or agencies in their home country. So let's not be dwelling on hear say and baseless accusations on issues we know little or nothing about. Sahara reporters, pls name your source. Stop this alarmist journalism.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Beaf: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2012
Babzilla: The dumb ni99a went to brazil with his cronies and I heard he went to advertise his cassava bread there. Now I dont know whats with that f00l and cassava bread one would think it (the Cassava bread) contains the cure for cancer. While his mates in other countries are inventing useful stuff and sponsoring scientific /technological breakthroughs this clown is an advocate for cassava bread. That is the most important thing in his life. well this is how we do in Africa while the whole world is advancing, we're busy bickering and advocating for cassava bread. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I pity you, bro. What Presidents are inventing things?
You see what being an awuf luv'n phuck can do to you? You suddenly fail to realise that IT IS YOUR JOB to invent and make your LG and village useful to the country.

As for your unfortunate quips about cassava, its just a sign of a horrible inferiority complex. Cassava seems "local" to you only because it is not imported from Europe or America. I'm sure you don't even know that you can buy cassava buscuits on the streets in the US and UK; it is exported there by Jamaicans (who are only 3 million in population) who do not share your inferiority complex (the reason why reggae is a Worldwide brand and juju music is not).
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by ochukoccna: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2012

Our sources say the team is made up of:
• 25 personal aides
• 18 aides of Patience Jonathan
• 2 members of the National Assembly
• 5 Ministers
• 2 Governors, and
• 63 officials from the Ministries of Enviroment, Foreign Affairs, National Planning and Petroleum Resources.

The junket will continue for Mr. Jonathan next week Thursday when he will be in Brussels for the World Customs Conference, scheduled for June 28-30. He will be taking with him about 57 people, including 26 aides, 3 Ministers, 8 members of the National Assembly, and 20 other government officials. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

From June 25 to 29, Mrs. Jonathan will be in Maryland, United States, accompanied by 36 people: 18 aides, 4 wives of Governors, and 14 friends and associates. shocked shocked shocked shocked

For a government that hasn't impacted on its citizen's daily lives, this is way too much a price for the treasury to pay even if the president comes from the country's cash cow region.
What Tunde Bakare is seeming truer by the day, this dude;s destiny is to bankrupt& balkanize Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by freshmoney(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2012
bodejohn: You people do not know that every opportunity to bring investors to this country must be exploited. Do you know the number of foreign governments and investors that the president and his entourage will meet free of charge. Have you all forgotten that OBJ's junkets around the world during his 8years was responsible for the massive industrialisation of the country and the uninterrupted power supply that we now enjoy?
Let us show understanding and patriotism with the developmental programs of the FG.

Whatever happens to inviting the said investors into the country? At the expense of tax-payers?

Don't forget the mouth-watering allowance that would be handed out to each delegate. 50,000US$ X 116 excluding hotel bills, 'ashawoing', presidential treats, makes how much? At the expense of the tax payers? How gullible thou are sad

1 Like

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by ballabriggs: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2012
bodejohn: You people do not know that every opportunity to bring investors to this country must be exploited. Do you know the number of foreign governments and investors that the president and his entourage will meet free of charge. Have you all forgotten that OBJ's junkets around the world during his 8years was responsible for the massive industrialisation of the country and the uninterrupted power supply that we now enjoy?

Mr Man did you drink expired alomo bitters before writing this thing?
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2012
Alxmyr: I thought Mr. President has only 20 aides.
As for first lady all the staff in her office is noy up to 12.
Where is this coming from?
I was in touch with Perm Sec. Ministry of Environment this morning. She is in Rio, and I can say boldly, the report is mischievious.

I'm still waiting for some legit newspapers like sahara reporters to rebut this stats.

If it's mischievous, please provide proof.

I hate to think that GEJ who promised to cut down on travel expenses and travels aids goes back on his words as if he never spoke them.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by freshmoney(m): 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2012
Slizbeat:
do i luk lyk a nigerian to u?? Ah want u to start the revolution, buh b4 dn if u cnt, shatap.

Oh so, you are not a Nigerian? I get it. And henceforth keep your moronic, thoughtless contributions to your country, you scoundrel!
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2012
EHhhhHH! make e be, na we NIGER DELTA OIL MONEY HIM DE USE TRAVEL, AND NA WE NIGER DELTA PEOPLE PLENTY PASS FOR THE LIST, LMAO.
If e pain u too much, go hug transformer, Sahara Reporters BULLSHIT!

If BH like, let dem divide this country, I no send dem.... **Laughing in ijaw***
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by monex(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mr. president lies are really laughable. his problem is that he wont be the typical politician and make vague promises. he would rather go on to mention specifics. his promises are always S.M.A.R.T but never achieved.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Beaf: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
freshmoney:

As for you crunch-muncher, keep looking over your shoulders cuz when the revolution kicks off, there won't be any enclave/subterranean for you to hide!

"crunch-muncher?"
Don't try to copy my phrases bro, your brain is too weak and your battery is too tired.

When the "revolution" kicks off, I'll be the one erdicating your desperate, lying, fraudulent, boko haramic, mud munching, bottom dwelling, grass gripping, dusty arsed, gutter crewsing, yellow eyed kind.

Baby monkey.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
ochukoccna:
Our sources say the team is made up of:
• 25 personal aides
• 18 aides of Patience Jonathan
• 2 members of the National Assembly
• 5 Ministers
• 2 Governors, and
• 63 officials from the Ministries of Enviroment, Foreign Affairs, National Planning and Petroleum Resources.

The junket will continue for Mr. Jonathan next week Thursday when he will be in Brussels for the World Customs Conference, scheduled for June 28-30. He will be taking with him about 57 people, including 26 aides, 3 Ministers, 8 members of the National Assembly, and 20 other government officials. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

From June 25 to 29, Mrs. Jonathan will be in Maryland, United States, accompanied by 36 people: 18 aides, 4 wives of Governors, and 14 friends and associates. shocked shocked shocked shocked

For a government that hasn't impacted on its citizen's daily lives, this is way too much a price for the treasury to pay even if the president comes from the country's cash cow region.
What Tunde Bakare is seeming truer by the day, this dude;s destiny is to bankrupt& balkanize Nigeria.

May God help this una source ooo, him too know, lolz...
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by freshmoney(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

I pity you, bro. What Presidents are inventing things?
You see what being an awuf luv'n phuck can do to you? You suddenly fail to realise that IT IS YOUR JOB to invent and make your LG and village useful to the country.

As for your unfortunate quips about cassava, its just a sign of a horrible inferiority complex. Cassava seems "local" to you only because it is not imported from Europe or America. I'm sure you don't even know that you can buy cassava buscuits on the streets in the US and UK; it is exported there by Jamaicans (who are only 3 million in population) who do not share your inferiority complex (the reason why reggae is a Worldwide brand and juju music is not).

You are a perfect, unadulterated ignominy to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Slizbeat(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
freshmoney:

Oh so, you are not a Nigerian? I get it. And henceforth keep your moronic, thoughtless contributions to your country, you scoundrel!

am the other part of Nigeria xo knw nw, mr insulter.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by jmaine: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
Gabbysky:

May God help this una source ooo, him too know, lolz...

lol grin . . . . .
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Beaf: 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2012
ballabriggs: I laugh at the desperate attempt to bring down the credibility of Sahara Reporters. They have no credibility yet Abati, Metuh and Maku begged to be interviewed. Keep fooling yourselves, Sahara Reporters would continue to give you people nightmares. No amount of blackmail from known 'chavs' would erode Omoyele Sowore and Sahara Reporters' credibility.

Very few things can destroy credibility as outright forgeries like below:

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2

[img]http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2

Please allow me take some time off to weep bitterly for you, bruv grin grin grin:

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by dedeike: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
Sahara reporters again? This was the same reporters that told us in 2010 that patience Jonathan was caught at Dubai airport with billions of dollars. Abeg make una leave this man alone. Did you guys follow him to Rio in order to count the number of delegates in the trip? Or you were at the Rio airport comparing the delegates of different countries. When Clinton visited Nigeria, do you know how many were in his delegation? I don't know but at least, I'm sure they almost took over the entire rooms in transform hilton(then Nicon Nuga). You guys should cross check your facts before you post anything to this forum. No objective mind will take this post seriously.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by luqwafar: 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
The man that does not wear shoes now in the Aso-rock it is very good but he has forgotten so many promises during their electoral campain,he is a wastefull spender and the most corrupt president Nigeria has ever produce all what he knows is naming not making,he need more education because is not a politician is still in an embryo we need more technocrat people not a president that does not know how to govern.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by ballabriggs: 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

Very few things can destroy credibility as outright forgeries like below:

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2

[img]http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2

Please allow me take some time off to weep bitterly for you, bruv grin grin grin:

Unfortunately for a chav like Reno Omokri, the lowest of the low, they would never grant you an interview no matter how hard you suck your Oga Oronto's balls. Die being a low life.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Biggyd2: 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2012
Demdem:

Egon Razist fit lie ooooooo
Abati promised to give us the full names of CHOGM delegate when he enters his hotel room in Australia, till date he hasnt given us.

I thought people had forgotten about that report. We are still waiting for Abati aka Voltron of the people(as he then was), to give us that list. Liars!
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Beaf: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2012
ballabriggs:

Unfortunately for a chav like Reno Omokri, the lowest of the low, they would never grant you an interview no matter how hard you suck your Oga Oronto.

Lie as you like, I am not Reno Omokri.
How do you feel as a fraud, liar and boko haram lover? Why do you lie so much, bro? Why are you so desperate? Why do you sound so jealous?

Loser.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by freshmoney(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

"crunch-muncher?"
Don't try to copy my phrases bro, your brain is too weak and your battery is too tired.

When the "revolution" kicks off, I'll be the one erdicating your desperate, lying, fraudulent, boko haramic, mud munching, bottom dwelling, grass gripping, dusty arsed, gutter crewsing, yellow eyed kind.

Baby monkey.

Your phrase, as if you are an English language architect? GEJ's propagandist spewing all sorts of hocus pocus. Revolution is looming, and it would be relaxing seeing your behind bars. Nigerians are getting more shrewd. PDP total debacle is looming; and you are one of those insatiable ghouls that will be wiped off the entire earth surface.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
At the end of the day, we're still going to need the "real" numbers.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Olaolufred(m): 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2012
Pakavy: yeah and i wish 2 God they had flew on dana

ARE YOU WISHING THEM A PLANE CRASH?
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by ballabriggs: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf:

Lie as you like, I am not Reno Omokri.
How do you feel as a fraud, liar and boko haram lover? Why do you lie so much, bro? Why are you so desperate? Why do you sound so jealous?

Loser.

Here is Wole Soyinka a Nobel Laureate on Sahara TV. Die if you want to die, Sahara Reporters would continue to grow. They don't need the opinion of Chavs like you and so [size=16pt]BORE OFF YOU WAN.KER!!![/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbaglRG2co8
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by freshmoney(m): 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2012
Slizbeat:

am the other part of Nigeria xo knw nw, mr insulter.

Your posts are quite contradictory. Do you even know the disparity between your left and right? You mentioned earlier being a non-Nigerian, now contrary to your previous mentions, is the highlighted above! Your encephalon is getting frail by the day, check your doctor soon.
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Chyz2: 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2012
Beaf: We are now used to the usual id!ots manufacturing "delegates" each time GEJ travels.
The desperation of election losers and pathetic mud-munchers in Nigeria is really scary. embarassed

Maybe dumbasses like yourself can provide the actual numbers to counter the so-called "manufactured delegates" claimed by the "id!ots".
Re: Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters by Welder(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
@Beaf,

Since you seem to know the President so well, what exactly is the plan for security? I suppose you like every other nigerian know about the hell Nigeria has turned since th advent of GEJ, what has he done or still planning to do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arrest Zaria ‘Boko-Haram’ Killer / I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda / Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole Launches New Airline In Cape Verde?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.