Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen (14840 Views)

My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by growfast(m): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2007
Nairalanders please l need you all advice ,  l just want to know if its legal to marriad 15years girl? l am older than her with over 16year. but she love me and l love her too but the parent said l should wait till she is 16year and l can't wait till then

l deflower her at the age of 14years and some months which was ok by her,

What should l do?

@ALL.

@all ---- your replies make me feel guilty,  and this will be the last time am going to read any reply here before am push to change my love toward this angel ,  like l said before,  l love her so much and nothing can ever change that OK even if l see any nairalander in person, 

Make l tell Una please this insult is enough OK,  am just too mad right now ,   

One question to all ----------- Do you want to separate us? l guess if l keep reading this, something evil could just happen l better leave before that happen

l love her and nothing can Change that
                                                       thank you all for your insult.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by uchetobi(f): 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2007
Sheybe ur parents say wait till next yr, when she is sixteen, while u are at it (waiting i.e) u could get some 5 yrs old to give u sexual satisfaction
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by 2dye4(m): 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2007
@poster: can see u are into some big time craddle-snatching! haba, fifteen yrs, is it that bad?
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by angelchi(f): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2007
mak una help me tell dis guy say na child abuse o.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by growfast(m): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2007
@angelchi, uchetobi and 2dye4 , Tell me when will someone get help from nairaland l really dont know what push me here , but remember they say love is blind abi, ok ooo l guess marriage is all about love and trust and we got that,

@uchetobi how do you mean 5years am not that stupid ok l know myself ok
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by angelchi(f): 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2007
pls dear, love is nt n will neva b blind.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by oxygenL(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2007
wink Though am new here but I think there is more to love than rushing to marriage, if you truly love her then endeavour to wait but I think sixteen its even still too small, Shock you,
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by janami(f): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2007
grow fast, growfast, how many times i call u? so it is now 15yr old girl abi? u no like monkey again?
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Zandra1(f): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2007
Let her be at least 21. She's too young for pete's sake. U should encourage her to complete her education. At least by 21 she's prolly gunna be on the verge of getting her Bachelors degree. Ure way older than her so let her mature more to know what she's getting herself into. Besides, if she becomes pregnant at 17 and develops fistula are u still gunna 'love' her.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2007
@ poster

If at 31 you dont know if it is illegal or not then I am very worried about you. very very worried about you. would you let you 15 year old sister or daughter marry? Be tru to your self.

You are supposed to be a grown man. Behave like one. Only a teenager would ask your kind of question.

FIX UP MAN!!!!!
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by eddycapuro: 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2007
paedophile!
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by dot2002(m): 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2007
its not legal mofo, i hope you cop a long term for this if you've ever touch the likkle gurl. Check out ephibophilia he's not a pedophile yet.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by uchetobi(f): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2007
grow fast:

@angelchi, uchetobi and 2dye4 , Tell me when will someone get help from nairaland l really don't know what push me here , but remember they say love is blind abi, ok ooo l guess marriage is all about love and trust and we got that,

@uchetobi how do you mean 5years am not that stupid ok l know myself ok

Yea rite, maybe u shuld take a clue from ur name and grow up
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by growfast(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2007
@uchetobi , you sound like a good trouble maker l will let you be for now cause am still very busy doing my thing my way ,
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by jkpretty(f): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2007
@ Poster
Hmmn! *yawns*

After u are done with your "slapping-a-girl" exercise u are now into "marrying an underaged"

Its pretty obvious ur dictionary includes only the word ABUSE
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by growfast(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2007
jkpretty:

@ Poster
Hmmn! *yawns*

After u are done with your "slapping-a-girl" exercise u are now into "marrying an underaged"

Its pretty obvious your dictionary includes only the word ABUSE

l new you were going to come here to vomit Nonsense, you better watch ur mouth before something funning clap in, l have a better work to do, hissssssssssssssssssss
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by jkpretty(f): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2007
grow fast:

l new you were going to come here to vomit Nonsense, you better watch your mouth before something funning clap in, l have a better work to do, hissssssssssssssssssss

Express urself cool
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by koolsasy(f): 10:42am On Nov 28, 2007
dear dear growfast, 15 yr old gurldahs pretty smal.neway,if u think u luv dis gurl lyke u claim to,then i think u shud be patient and wait till she s old enough for marriage.maybe 18?
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Bolarge(m): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2007
@poster
I presume your ass never got ram-rodded by some 31yr old homo when u were just 15yrs old.
You wanna know why? Cos it's illegal, and I guess u're the better for it today.
In the same vein, leave that small girl alone. grin
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by ettehgate(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2007
so at 31, you no get ?
na wa ooo
so you wan put your self for trouble cos of
fresh pussy abi?
let me tell you old pussy better pass fresh pussy if it is washed
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by growfast(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2007
@thanks for your prety advice noted but not too sure l will be able to wait , till that 18y rather too far far,

@Bolarge ----------- you are just too hard on me pls take it easy or that was suppose to be for some other thread, which l guess so,

@ettehgate ------ hey short the fuk, you are dam too raw , you just have to learn how to respect that word ok, were on earth will old stuff ever be better than new and fresh stuff,
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by uchetobi(f): 11:26am On Nov 28, 2007
Yea get busy, marry a sixteen yr old child, how does that sound to u brova. Pls make up a more reasonable story
grow fast:

@uchetobi , you sound like a good trouble maker l will let you be for now cause am still very busy doing my thing my way ,
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by ettehgate(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2007
@grow fast,
have you ever heard of
THE OLDER THE WINE THE BETTER?
from experience, I can authoritatively tell you that
THE OLDER THE PUNNANNA THE BETTER.

just try and see
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by dot2002(m): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2007
Very skewed reasoning gizmo
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by ettehgate(m): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2007
na you sabi
me i don talk mi own
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by ettehgate(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2007
dot 2002
how u de now?
get what OSEREKA ETTEHGATE NEEDS? grin
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by bebe2007(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2007
Am so sorry for the babe in question. What sin did she ever commit to end up with YOU. You are obviously sick in the head. Like Uchetobi said, just get a 5yr old to keep you busy while you wait for her to turn 16. You cannot even write simple and correct english. Please see a shrink you need HELPPPPP badly. Sick man!!!
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2007
You disvirgined a 14-Year old girl. Lord Have Mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2007
@ grow fast: You had sex with her aged 14?  shocked shocked shocked Blimey! What on earth were you thinking? And you're meant to be the mature one!

You're actually prepared to ruin a young girls life, which I find pretty sad. She's got her whole life ahead of her, and you want to take her future away! From the way you write, it would appear you didn't go far education wise, do you want to inflict the same fate on this young girl? Sex with a 14-year-old girl, in this day and age, it's beyond comprehension!  sad

If I were you, I'd do the right thing, and find a woman closer to you age wise. I can't imagine my sister at 14, having sexual relations with a 30-year-old man, who should know better. What you've done is paedophelia, and not legal at all! Deep down, I'm sure you know that too, else you wouldn't be on here asking for advice.

There's not much lower than a rapist, but a Paedophile, also known as a "Beast" is way down the crime ladder.  angry
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Gettolove(m): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2007
I think we should be voting on which post should be on the front page  angry angry
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by saucekid(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2007
*another poster seeking attention*

from one thread, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94589.0.html

now in this thread, you want to marry a fifteen yr old

are you sane at all??
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by growfast(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2007
@bebe2007, missss teacher teach me well l blam you na me when come here they post something , you none well at all l can see that for sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) / . / I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.