Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Jonathan Should Become A Ceremonial President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Become A Ceremonial President (600 Views)

Ceremonial Change Of Presidential Elite Guards video / I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. / Yaradua Is A Ceremonial President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Become A Ceremonial President by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
I think Jonathan should become a ceremonial president as performing his functions like the one he is doing in brazil. commander in chief of the armed forces is a military title and an anomaly for someone like Jonathan because its clear he is not the real chief security officer. if he was in his right mind he would have known what to do to destroy boko haram and really give nigerians security all round. so i think NASS should strip the president of some powers and give them to the senate or the governors so they can have the power to set up state police for better security.

(1) (Reply)

British Government Set To Tackle Internet Trolls: Should The FG Do The Same? / Sanusi's Loyalty To The North And Matters Arising / Fuel Subsidy: Govs To Drag FG To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.