Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” (18213 Views)

Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA / Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} / Police: We Sought Legal Opinion Before Withdrawing Tambuwal’s Security Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by jude33084(m): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2012
tintingz: abeg sharaap the bible contains war, violece and bloodsheding or do u want me to start qouting them out

cheesy what are you waiting for? Bring it on cheesy
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Sanguine77(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2012
Da Mayor: "in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God"...John16:2b

In fact, you have summarised it all. Jesus' word must surely come to pass.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by tunapawizzy: 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2012
Islam is far from being a religion of peace. It is a dirty religion, one against humanity that is intolerant of others. Violent people. What is ur problem. Everything that doesn't conform to their evil islam faith, they see as wrong and try to attack. U people are just idiots. U reason with ur anus. Leave others to practice dia own religion. Why kill others in the name of ur useless Jihad. Holy war my foot, is ur Allah dt powerless that it is u mere mortals that fight d war for him. Violence bloodshed confusion is d only way u people derive joy n satisfaction. Very dirty intolerant religion. Bunch of idiots. Killers. Destroyers.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by tintingz(m): 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2012
samkoro:

Listed here are Koranic verses which are the foundation for these beliefs (prejudice).

The Quran, virtually on every page, is a manifesto for religious intolerance. – Sam Harris

It is these beliefs that fuels organizations as Hamas, the Islamic Republic of Iran

The Islamic Jihad movement. Take them seriously as they take these teachings seriously.

This is no joke.

If you doubt the accuracy …just copy and paste the subsection eg Qur’an 4:160 to your web brower.

Qur’an 9:29-Fight against Christians and Jews ”until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.”

Qur’an 4:91- If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant.

. Qur’an 9:7-9-Don’t make treaties with non-Muslims. They are all evildoers and should not be trusted.

Qur’an 9:12-14-Fight the disbelievers! Allah is on your side; he will give you victory.

. Qur’an 9:5 Kill the nonbelievers wherever you find them.

Qur’an 2:191-2-Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

Qur’an (5:51) - ”O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.”

Qur’an (2:65-66) Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers.

Qur’an (4:48, 4:116)-Those who ascribe a partner to Allah (like Christians do with Jesus and the Holy Spirit) will not be forgiven. They have “invented a tremendous sin.”

Qur’an (4:51)-Jews and Christians believe in idols and false deities, yet they claim to be more rightly guided than Muslims.

Qur’an (5:51) Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.

Qur’an (5:80) – “You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evilrr is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide.” Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

Qur’an (3:85) - ”And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.”

. Qur’an 9:6-Those who submit and convert to Islam will be treated well. (Those who don’t submit will be killed. See previous verse.)

Qur’an 5:53 Jews and Christians are losers.

Qur’an 5:59 Jews and Christians are evil-livers.

Qur’an 5:63 Evil is the handiwork of the rabbis and priests.

Qur’an 5:72 Christians will be burned in the Fire.

Qur’an 5:73Christians are wrong about the Trinity. For that they will have a painful doom.

Qur’an 9:30Christians and Jews are perverse. Allah himself fights against them.

Qur’an 9:34 Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to the rich and greedy Christian monks and Jewish rabbis.

Qur’an 19:35-37“Woe unto the disbelievers from the meeting of an awful Day.”
Jesus was not the Son of God. Those who say he was (Christians) are going to hell.

Qur’an 28:62-64 Allah will taunt Christians on the day of their doom, saying: Where are My partners whom ye imagined?

Qur’an 40:73Allah will taunt the Christians in hell, saying: Where are all my parnters that you used to believe in?

Ishaq:364 “Muslims, take not Jews and Christians as friends. Whoever protects them becomes one of them, they become diseased, and will earn a similar fate.”

Qur’an 3:67 ”Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was a true Muslim, surrendered to Allah (which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.”

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS

THERE ARE ALOT MOR
Quick Noble Verses that refute the terrorism LIE in Islam:
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. (The Noble Quran, 2:190) "
"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace , and trustin God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). (The Noble Quran, 8:61) "
"If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slayme, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee : for I do fear God, the cherisher of the worlds. (The Noble Quran, 5:28) "
" God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (The Noble Quran, 60:cool "
"And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for God. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers. (The Noble Quran 2:193) "
" Let there be no compulsion in religion : Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256) "
"Again and again will those who disbelieve, wishthat they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone , to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them). (The Noble Quran, 15:2-3) "
"Say, 'The truth is from your Lord': Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it) :...... (The Noble Quran, 18:29) "
"If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth! wilt thou then COMPEL mankind, against their will, to believe! (The Noble Quran, 10:99) "
"Say: 'Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger: but if ye turn away, he is only responsible for the duty placed on him and ye for that placed on you. If ye obey him, ye shall be on right guidance. The Messenger's duty is only to preach the clear (Message). (The Noble Quran, 24:54) "
"Say : O ye that reject Faith! I worship not that which ye worship, Nor will ye worship that whichI worship. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. To you be your Way, and to me mine. (The Noble Quran, 109:1-6) "
Note on the "Jihad" Noble Verses:
The so-called "Jihad" Noble Verses came for specific times and places. They don't apply for all times and everybody! I can't slay you, a non-Muslim, just because you're not a Muslim. The pagan Arabs were very hostile people and only knew the sword as an answer. Many wars were imposed upon the Muslims, and thus, it is only normal and natural to find Noble Verses that deal with these specific hostile situations. But the Ultimate and Overall Message of the Noble Quran is PEACE, as clearly proven in the Noble Verses above. WAR STARTED IN THE BIBLE ORDERED BY BIBLICAL GOD
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by samkoro: 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2012
mathskill:

Quotations:
"God is a being of terrific character...cruel, vindictive, capricious and unjust." Thomas Jefferson

"Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?" Job 4:17

"Should not the Bible regain the place it once held as a schoolbook? Its morals are pure, its examples are captivating and noble." Fisher Ames, Massachusetts Congressman (1758-1808)

"...Great and marvelous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints." Revelation 15:3b

"...texts from the source we call Holy Scripture have been used in the past to defend the divine right of kings and to oppose the Magna Carta; to condemn Galileo and to assert that the Sun does indeed rotate around the Earth; to justify slavery, segregation and apartheid; to keep women from being educated, entering the professions, voting or being ordained; to justify war, to persecute and kill Jews; to condemn other world religions; and to continue the oppression and rejection of gay and lesbian people." Bishop John Shelby Spong 1

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works." 2 Timothy 3:16-17

"The Bible has been used for centuries by Christians as a weapon of control. To read it literally is to believe in a three-tiered universe, to condone slavery, to treat women as inferior creatures, to believe that sickness is caused by God's punishment and that mental disease and epilepsy are caused by demonic possession. When someone tells me that they believe the Bible is the 'literal and inerrant word of God,' I always ask, 'Have you ever read it'?" Bishop John Shelby Spong. 2

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all of fiction. Jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic-cleanser; a misogynistic homophobic racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal ..." 3 Richard Dawkins

The problem with the Old and New Testaments is that they are both dated pieces of literature that reflect the values and mores of those who wrote them between 1000 BCE and 135 CE. Many passages in the Old Testament reflect a tribal mentality that portrays God as hating everyone the people of Israel hated. It also portrays God as killing the firstborn male in every household in Egypt on the night of the Passover; justifies the institution of slavery (except for fellow Jews) and defines women as the property of men. Note that even the Ten Commandments exhort us "not covet our neighbor's house, his wife, his slaves, his ox, his ass, etc." The neighbor is clearly a male, and the things that we are forbidden to covet are all male possessions. These Hebrew Scriptures, however, also define God as love, justice and as a universal being. In the portrait of the "Servant" in Isaiah 40-55 the Hebrew Scriptures portray human life as capable of giving itself away and even of acting in such a way as to draw the pain out of others, absorb it and return it as love. The New Testament portrays Paul as believing that slavery is good if it is kind. Paul also reveals attitudes toward women that are today deeply embarrassing: "I forbid a woman to have authority over a man." "Women should keep quiet in church." Bishop John Shelby Spong. 4
10. 2 Kings 2:23-24
He [Elisha] went up from there to Bethel; and while he was going up on the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him, saying, “Go away, baldhead! Go away, baldhead!” When he turned around and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two she-bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. (NRSV)

9. Exodus 32:27-29
Then he said to them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.' "The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people died. Then Moses said, "You have been set apart to the LORD today, for you were against your own sons and brothers, and he has blessed you this day."(NIV)

8. 2 Chronicles 25:12
The sons of Judah also captured 10,000 alive and brought them to the top of the cliff and threw them down from the top of the cliff, so that they were all dashed to pieces.(NASB)

7. Judges 12:5-6
Then the Gileadites took the fords of the Jordan against the Ephraimites. Whenever one of the fugitives of Ephraim said, “Let me go over,” the men of Gilead would say to him, “Are you an Ephraimite?” When he said, “No” they said to him, “Then say Shibboleth” and he said, “Sibboleth,” for he could not pronounce it right. Then they seized him and killed him at the fords of the Jordan. Forty-two thousand of the Ephraimites fell at that time. (NRSV)

6. 1 Kings 20:28-30
Then a man of God came and spoke to the king of Israel, and said, “Thus says the LORD: 'Because the Syrians have said, “The LORD is God of the hills, but He is not God of the valleys,” therefore I will deliver all this great multitude into your hand, and you shall know that I am the LORD.’” And they encamped opposite each other for seven days.

So it was that on the seventh day the battle was joined; and the children of Israel killed one hundred thousand foot soldiers of the Syrians in one day. But the rest fled to Aphek, into the city; then a wall fell on twenty-seven thousand of the men who were left. (NKJV)

5. Joshua 8:24-26
When the Israelite army finished chasing and killing all the men of Ai in the open fields, they went back and finished off everyone inside. So the entire population of Ai, including men and women, was wiped out that day—12,000 in all. For Joshua kept holding out his spear until everyone who had lived in Ai was completely destroyed. (NLT)

4. Deuteronomy 2:32-34
Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, unto battle at Jahaz. And Jehovah our God delivered him up before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people. And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed every inhabited city, with the women and the little ones; we left none remaining. (ASV)

3. Deuteronomy 3:3-6
So the LORD our God delivered Og also, king of Bashan, with all his people into our hand, and we smote them until no survivor was left. We captured all his cities at that time; there was not a city which we did not take from them: sixty cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. All these were cities fortified with high walls, gates and bars, besides a great many unwalled towns. We utterly destroyed them, as we did to Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women and children of every city. (NASB)

2. 1 Samuel 15:3,8
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.' " … He took Agag king of the Amalekites alive, and all his people he totally destroyed with the sword.(NIV)

1. Hosea 13:16
Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall

All u just did was to pick out some verses which where born out of the violent and turbulent pasts of world history due to the sin of Adam and eve.It was a dark period when salvation did not exist.Man was very much afraid of the destiny of man after death.There was no insight into that life,they were only sure of condemnation by Jehovah.Then Gods annoyance "faded" and he promised to send christ as a messiah to show the Dark world the only way to paradise.Islam is living in that past.

John 3:16 --once one is in christ,he is a new creature ,the old has passed away and behold the new has come.The new way is to follow christ so as to make heaven.He sacrifised himself cos his blood is costly and oly and can save mankind rather than the human sacrifice the moslems are doing to attone for sins to make heAven,not knowing its a highway to hell fire.Thus christ did not preach murder and human sacrifice.He only thought,love,kindness,purity,benevolence and all goodness.

1 Like

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by mathskill: 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2012
samkoro:

You are a moslem but u do not deeply understand what your religion stands for and its role in the coming end of the world prophecy.Your religion is the green flag from the north as prophesied in revelation

Try and read the book of revelation in the bible.It a part of the bible christians fear to read cos things revealed there are happening.

When u talk about context I laugh cos I know what context means.All moslems are in that context.Are we not non moslems again? Are jews not jews in some situation ? Are christians not christians when reject mohamed thus they are bombed.

My beloved brother,the biggest mistake a human can make is to allow himself or herself to be decieved by satan through his prophet mohamed.The bible said satan will come as an angel of light to decieve.Satan is already doing that through mohamed and the koran.

Repent and go to heaven.
Mr samkoro,sure the quran isn't the only religiouse book that contains violence the bible contains violence in equal measure if not more and if you believe it is less,violence is violence no matter the quantity.I deduce from your comments that you believe every attack by bh is supported by muslims just because bh members are muslims.Well that is were you are wrong.Majority of muslims in nigeria especially in the north are against bh.Even if bh feel aggrieved by the oppression ,extra judicial killings and insensitivity of security forces to thier members thier tactics,methods,targets(both muslims and christians) have alienated them from the general populace in the north.They are misguided elements of the muslim society who use the good name of islam to justify thier goals just as some misguided elements in christianity justified slavery,inquisition in the catholic church,pogroms against jews,kkk's torment of blacks etc.The BH guys are not repecter of religion or tribe,they kill and maim anything that comes across thier way.The other day they bombed kano,the economic nerve center of the north,entered a market in maiduguri and started shooting innocent shopers who are muslims,targeted a sitting IG of police a mulsim,killed an ex-DIG a muslim.Kaduna the educational center of the north isn't spared thier atrocities and you tell me genuine muslims and northerners are in support of them.If BH go unarrested and unpunished its because govt has failed in its duty to provide security not because northers and muslims are hiding them cos ordinary people are afriad of them.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by tintingz(m): 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2012
jude33084:

cheesy what are you waiting for? Bring it on cheesy
Many Times Christians post passages from the Quran on war and say that Islam is not valid because of them because of the violence. Christians say Muhammadcannot be a prophet because he fought in wars and killed people, they say Jesus never killed anyone nor harmed any one, and that their God is loving and not a killer. Are these comments true? The simple answer is no, in this article I will quote several verses from the Bibleshowing the brutal terror found in it, I will be quoting from the OT. Christians should have no problem with it, since its the same God, so hence if the God of the OT said kill then it means Jesus said kill because he has no God. So Christians have no way out of this mess.
Let us begin:
Deuteronomy
Chapter 2
32-37
And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have begun to give Sihon and his land before thee: begin to possess, that thou mayest inherit his land. 32 Then Sihon came out against us, he andall his people, to fight at Jahaz . 33 And the LORDour God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people . 34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones , of every city, we left none to remain. 36 From Aroer , which is by the brink of the river of Arnon , and from the city that is by the river, even unto Gilead , there was not one city too strong for us: the LORD our God delivered all unto us
So Moses and his army killed women and children. Moses broke the 6th commmandment , thou shallnot kill ANYONE. Or I see, when its in war it okay? Yet when Muslims say the 6th commandment is followed, but in war its different, Christians say nooooo . Either way, The Quran does not say kill women and children, I CHALLENGE ANY CHRISTIAN TO BRING THE VERSE RIGHT NOW. We see it in your Bible, one of your greatest prophets killing women and children by God's permission, meaning Jesus allowed it! So henceJesus was responsible for killing women and children, and so was Moses so according to the Christians own argument, Moses cannot be a prophet since he killed.Note Moses and his army did this tomany cities, verse 37 says there was not one city which was strong enough in the plural sense, hence up to 6 or 7 cities were destroyed with its women and children? What is the Christian response? More to come...
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Tropilo(m): 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2012
samkoro:

Listed here are Koranic verses which are the foundation for these beliefs (prejudice).

The Quran, virtually on every page, is a manifesto for religious intolerance. – Sam Harris

It is these beliefs that fuels organizations as Hamas, the Islamic Republic of Iran

The Islamic Jihad movement. Take them seriously as they take these teachings seriously.

This is no joke.

If you doubt the accuracy …just copy and paste the subsection eg Qur’an 4:160 to your web brower.

Qur’an 9:29-Fight against Christians and Jews ”until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.”

Qur’an 4:91- If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant.

. Qur’an 9:7-9-Don’t make treaties with non-Muslims. They are all evildoers and should not be trusted.

Qur’an 9:12-14-Fight the disbelievers! Allah is on your side; he will give you victory.

Qur’an 2:191-2-Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

Qur’an (5:51) - ”O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.”

Qur’an (2:65-66) Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers.

Qur’an (4:48, 4:116)-Those who ascribe a partner to Allah (like Christians do with Jesus and the Holy Spirit) will not be forgiven. They have “invented a tremendous sin.”

Qur’an (4:51)-Jews and Christians believe in idols and false deities, yet they claim to be more rightly guided than Muslims.

Qur’an (5:51) Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.

Qur’an (5:80) – “You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide.” Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

Qur’an (3:85) - ”And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.”

. Qur’an 9:6-Those who submit and convert to Islam will be treated well. (Those who don’t submit will be killed. See previous verse.)

Qur’an 5:73Christians are wrong about the Trinity. For that they will have a painful doom.

Qur’an 9:34 Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to the rich and greedy Christian monks and Jewish rabbis.

Jesus was not the Son of God. Those who say he was (Christians) are going to hell.

Qur’an 28:62-64 Allah will taunt Christians on the day of their doom, saying: Where are My partners whom ye imagined?

Qur’an 40:73Allah will taunt the Christians in hell, saying: Where are all my parnters that you used to believe in?

Ishaq:364 “Muslims, take not Jews and Christians as friends. Whoever protects them becomes one of them, they become diseased, and will earn a similar fate.”

Qur’an 3:67 ”Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was a true Muslim, surrendered to Allah (which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.”

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS

THERE ARE ALOT MOR

The Quran 40:73 is the most revealing cos it gives us an insight in the residence of allah. HELL!

1 Like

Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by grace5: 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2012
Beware of Antichrist Deceivers -- ISLAM

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.
23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh.
This is a deceiver and an antichrist. 8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by lacasa: 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2012
samkoro:

This is no joke.

Qur’an (5:80) – “You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide.” Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS

THERE ARE ALOT MOR

Idioot! Quote the entire surah for the world τ̅o know these verses were revealed τ̅o the prophet after thhhe meccans kept killing muslims anϑ massacred their people until got sent these surahs defining ho anϑ the limits for muslimms τ̅o fight after being provoked by the non-muslims.

It was for defence i.e self defence. But if Ʊ want τ̅o go D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ way then;-

Here wego (Book Of Jeremiah 18-21-22Therefore deliver up their Childrend to the famine, And Pour out their Blood By the force of Sword:
Let their wives become widows And Bereaved of their Children let their Men be put to death their young men be slain. by the Sword In Battle let the cry be heard from their houses when you bring a troop suddenly Upon them for they have dug a pit to take me.)

"And as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king--bring them in and kill them right here in front of me." Luke 19:27
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by msboye: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2012
pd pipper or wateva yu kal ur Godforsakin sef, am a muslim and if yu must knw islam is a religion of peace BH kud b muslims bt nt fighting for islam, ur retarded head shud av knwn bera by nao dat dis is more of politics dan religion... dnt yu run ur mouth and insurt a holy prophet again in ur miserable life b4 yu bring misfortune 2 ur sef and innocents pipu arnd yu.use ur head yu dis two timin fool.....
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by mathskill: 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2012
samkoro:

All u just did was to pick out some verses which where born out of the violent and turbulent pasts of world history due to the sin of Adam and eve.It was a dark period when salvation did not exist.Man was very much afraid of the destiny of man after death.There was no insight into that life,they were only sure of condemnation by Jehovah.Then Gods annoyance "faded" and he promised to send christ as a messiah to show the Dark world the only way to paradise.Islam is living in that past.

John 3:16 --once one is in christ,he is a new creature ,the old has passed away and behold the new has come.The new way is to follow christ so as to make heaven.He sacrifised himself cos his blood is costly and oly and can save mankind rather than the human sacrifice the moslems are doing to attone for sins to make heAven,not knowing its a highway to hell fire.Thus christ did not preach murder and human sacrifice.He only thought,love,kindness,purity,benevolence and all goodness.
"All i did was to pick out some verses..."are the verses from the quran or i formed them NO,they are from the bible.Violence is violence.The crusade was justified and fought on the basis of the bible,isnt that violence.The fighting between catholics and protestants in ireland isnt it btw christians,the LRA(LORDS RESISTANT ARMY) is based on the ten commandments.I can also claim you took some verses in the quran that justify your prejudiced mind.What i want you to understand is that the two religions dont have problems it is the followers who are problematic.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2012
msboye: pd pipper or wateva yu kal ur Godforsakin sef, am a muslim and if yu must knw islam is a religion of peace BH kud b muslims bt nt fighting for islam, ur retarded head shud av knwn bera by nao dat dis is more of politics dan religion... dnt yu run ur mouth and insurt a holy prophet again in ur miserable life b4 yu bring misfortune 2 ur sef and innocents pipu arnd yu.use ur head yu dis two timin fool.....

According to you, misfortune (meaning "bombing" i guess) will follow him and innocent people due to his statements. You are a live witness to the violence in Islam and it's adherents.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by grace5: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2012
[b]
THE SPIRIT of GOD speaks :

“Now I AM God and I will say this: Allah is dead; Jesus is not. He is alive and well, shining in the light of His glory, His brilliance and radiance.
When I say Allah is dead, I mean this: His time is over. His power is crushed. His followers are scattered. He is finished.
For he is Satan, that old master of disguise, masquerading as an angel of light. By their fruits you will know them.
He is unmasked as Satan himself seeking worship, seeking a people, a ‘holy nation,’ to bow before him and worship.
Now I will judge this usurper and you will see Islam come down, a mighty work of God. It is finished, says the Lord.
Open your arms, church, to receive the refugees of Islam. They will come in. Disillusionment will characterize them.
Give them a reason to believe. Show them the Person of the Lord Jesus Christ and His cross.
This will win them over like no other thing because it is real and genuine and authentic.
Let them come unto Jesus, says the Lord.” [/b]

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.
23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by mathskill: 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2012
He Shall Speak to the People in Childhood and in Maturity

Qur'an 3:45-51 Surah Ale-'Imran (The Family of 'Imran)
Behold! the angels said "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ (Maseeh) Jesus the son of Mary held in honor in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.
"He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity and he shall be (of the company) of the righteous."
She said: "O my Lord! how shall I have a son when no man hath touched me?" He said: "Even so: Allah createth what He willeth; when He hath decreed a plan He but saith to it 'Be' and it is!
"And Allah will teach him the Book and Wisdom the Law and the Gospel.
"And (appoint him) an Apostle to the Children of Israel (with this message): I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I make for you out of clay as it were the figure of a bird and breathe into it and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave; and I heal those born blind and the lepers and I quicken the dead by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe.
"(I have come to you) to attest the Law which was before me and to make lawful to you part of what was (before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah and obey me.
"It is Allah who is my Lord and your Lord; then worship Him. This is a way that is straight."

Mary, the Daughter of 'Imran, Guarded Her Chastity

Qur'an 66:11-12 Surah At-Tahrim (Banning)
And Allah sets forth as an example to those who believe the wife of Pharaoh: Behold she said: "O my Lord! build for me in nearness to Thee a mansion in the Garden and save me from Pharaoh and his doings and save me from those that do wrong";
And Mary the daughter of 'Imran who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into her (body) of Our spirit; and she testified to the truth of the words of her Lord and of His Revelations and was one of the devout (Servants).

The Similitude of Jesus Before Allah Is as That of Adam...."Be" and He Was

Qur'an 3:59-63 Surah Ale-'Imran (The Family of 'Imran)
This similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam: He created him from dust then said to him: "Be" and he was.
The truth (comes) from Allah alone; so be not of those who doubt.
If anyone disputes in this matter with thee now after (full) knowledge hath come to thee say: "Come! let us gather together our sons and your sons our women and your women ourselves and yourselves: then let us earnestly pray and invoke the curse of Allah on those who lie!"
This is the true account: there is no god except Allah; and Allah He is indeed the Exalted in Power the Wise.
But if they turn back Allah hath full knowledge of those who do mischief.

Allah Too Planned and the Best of Planners Is Allah

Qur'an 3:52-58 Surah Ale-'Imran (The Family of 'Imran)
When Jesus found unbelief on their part he said: "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) Allah?" Said the Disciples: "We are Allah's helpers we believe in Allah and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims.
"Our Lord! we believe in what thou hast revealed and we follow the Apostle; then write us down among those who bear witness."
And (then unbelievers) plotted and planned and Allah too planned and the best of planners is Allah.
Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject Faith to the Day of Resurrection; then shall ye all return unto Me and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.
"As to those who reject faith I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter nor will they have anyone to help.
"As to those who believe and work righteousness Allah will pay them (in full) their reward; but Allah loveth not those who do wrong.
"This is what We rehearse unto thee of the Signs and the Message of Wisdom."

They Killed Him Not Nor Crucified Him

Qur'an 4:155-159 Surah An-Nisaa (The Women)
(They have incurred divine displeasure): in that they broke their Covenant: that they rejected the Signs of Allah; that they slew the Messengers in defiance of right; that they said "Our hearts are the wrappings (which preserve Allah's Word; we need no more)"; nay Allah hath set the seal on their hearts for their blasphemy and little is it they believe.
That they rejected faith: that they uttered against Mary a grave false charge.
That they said (in boast) "We killed Christ (Maseeh) Jesus the son of Mary the Apostle of Allah"; but they killed him not nor crucified him but so it was made to appear to them and those who differ therein are full of doubts with no (certain) knowledge but only conjecture to follow for of a surety they killed him not.
Nay Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power Wise.
And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death; and on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness against them.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by mathskill: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2012
MR SAMKORO why did you choose to ignore the following verses in the quran concerning jesus.It just goes to show the hypocrite that you are. Jesus Shall Be a Sign for the Coming of the Hour of Judgment

Qur'an 43:57-67 Surah Az-Zukhruf (Gold Adornments)
When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example behold thy people raise a clamor thereat (in ridicule)!
And they say " Are Our gods best or He?" This they set forth to thee only by way of disputation: yea they are a contentious people.
He was no more than a servant: We granted Our favor to him and We made him an example to the Children of Israel.
And if it were Our Will We could make angels from amongst you succeeding each other on the earth.
And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour) but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.
Let not the Evil One hinder you: for he is to you an enemy avowed.
When Jesus came with Clear Signs he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear Allah and obey me.
"For Allah; He is my Lord and your Lord: so worship ye Him: this is a Straight Way."
But sects from among themselves fell into disagreement: then woe to the wrongdoers from the Penalty of a Grievous Day!
Do they only wait for the Hour that it should come on them all of a sudden while they perceive not?
Friends on that Day will be foes one to another except the Righteous.

O Allah Our Lord! Send Us from Heaven a Table Set

Qur'an 5:112-115 Surah Al-Ma'idah (The Table Spread)
Behold! the disciples said: "O Jesus the son of Mary! can thy Lord send down to us a table set (with viands) from heaven?" Said Jesus: "Fear Allah if ye have faith."
They said: "We only wish to eat thereof and satisfy our hearts and to know that thou hast indeed told us the truth; and that we ourselves may be witnesses to the miracle.
Said Jesus the son of Mary: "O Allah our Lord! send us from heaven a table set (with viands) that there may be for us for the first and the last of us a solemn festival and a sign from Thee; and provide for our sustenance for Thou art the best Sustainer (of our needs).
Allah said: "I will send it down unto you: but if any of you after that resisteth faith I will punish him with a penalty such as I have not inflicted on anyone among all the peoples.

Who Will Be My Helpers to the Work of Allah? Said the Disciples...

Qur'an 61:14 Surah As-Saff (The Ranks)
O ye who believe! be ye helpers of Allah: as said Jesus the son of Mary to the Disciples "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) Allah?" Said the Disciples "We are Allah's helpers!" Then a portion of the Children of Israel believed and a portion disbelieved: but We gave power to those who believed against their enemies and they became the ones that prevailed.

Apostles Who Gave Good News as Well as Warning

Qur'an 4:163-170 Surah An-Nisaa (The Women)
We have sent thee (O Muhammad) inspiration as We sent it to Noah and the Messengers after him; We sent inspiration to Abraham Ismail Isaac Jacob and the Tribes to Jesus Job Jonah Aaron and Solomon and to David We gave the Psalms.
Of some Apostles We have already told thee the story; of others We have not; and to Moses Allah spoke direct.
Apostles who gave good news as well as warning that mankind after (the coming) of the Apostles should have no plea against Allah: for Allah is Exalted in Power Wise.
But Allah beareth witness that what He hath sent unto thee He hath sent from His (Own) Knowledge and the angels bear witness: but enough is Allah for a Witness.
Those who reject faith and keep off (men) from the way of Allah have verily strayed far far away from the path.
Those who reject faith and do wrong Allah will not forgive them nor guide them to any way.
Except the way of Hell to dwell therein for ever: and this to Allah is easy.
O mankind! the Apostle hath come to you in truth from Allah: believe in him: it is best for you. But if ye reject faith to Allah belong all things in the heavens and on earth: and Allah is All-Knowing All-Wise.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by BlueMurder(m): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
samkoro:

You are a moslem but u do not deeply understand what your religion stands for and its role in the coming end of the world prophecy.Your religion is the green flag from the north as prophesied in revelation

Try and read the book of revelation in the bible.It a part of the bible christians fear to read cos things revealed there are happening.

When u talk about context I laugh cos I know what context means.All moslems are in that context.Are we not non moslems again? Are jews not jews in some situation ? Are christians not christians when reject mohamed thus they are bombed.

My beloved brother,the biggest mistake a human can make is to allow himself or herself to be decieved by satan through his prophet mohamed.The bible said satan will come as an angel of light to decieve.Satan is already doing that through mohamed and the koran.

Repent and go to heaven.

You haven't done what i asked of you. It is not enough for you to rush here and quote Qur'anic verses. Each of these verses were not revealed in isolation. Find out about the context from reputable scholars and educate yourself. True Muslims (not brainwashed, illiterate ones) do not understand the Qur'an by simply taking the literal translation of the verses. It takes years of conscientious study.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by mathskill: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2012
Hope you are reading this MR SAMKORO.No Difference Between One and Another of the Prophets of Allah

Qur'an 2:135-141 Surah Al-Baqarah (The Heifer)
They say: "Become Jews or Christians if ye would be guided (to salvation)." Say thou: "Nay! (I would rather) the religion of Abraham the true and he joined not gods with Allah."
Say ye: "We believe in Allah and the revelation given to us and to Abraham Isma'il Isaac Jacob and the Tribes and that given to Moses and Jesus and that given to (all) Prophets from their Lord we make no difference between one and another of them and we bow to Allah (in Islam)."
So if they believe as ye believe they are indeed on the right path; but if they turn back it is they who are in schism; but Allah will suffice thee as against them and He is the All-Hearing the All-Knowing.
(Our religion is) the baptism of Allah; and who can baptize better than Allah? and it is He whom we worship.
Say: Will ye dispute with us about Allah seeing that He is our Lord and your Lord; that we are responsible for our doings and ye for yours; and that we are sincere (in our faith) in Him?
Or do ye say that Abraham Isma'il Isaac Jacob and the Tribes were Jews or Christians? Say: Do ye know better than Allah? Ah! who is more unjust than those who conceal the testimony they have from Allah? But Allah is not unmindful of what ye do!
That was a people that hath passed away. They shall reap the fruit of what they did and ye of what ye do! Of their merits there is no question in your case.

The Same Religion as That Enjoined on Noah

Qur'an 42:12-14 Surah As-Shuraa (The Consultation)
To Him belong the keys of the heavens and the earth: He enlarges and restricts the Sustenance to whom He will: for He knows full well all things.
The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah--the which We have sent by inspiration to thee--and that which We enjoined on Abraham Moses and Jesus: Namely that ye should remain steadfast in Religion and make no divisions therein: to those who worship other things than Allah hard is the (way) to which thou callest them. Allah chooses to Himself those whom He pleases and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him).
And they became divided only after knowledge reached them through selfish envy as between themselves. Had it not been for a Word that went forth before from thy Lord (tending) to a Term appointed the matter would have been settled between them: but truly those who have inherited the Book after them are in suspicious (disquieting) doubt concerning it.

Allah Sent down Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) Before the Qur'an

Qur'an 3:1-6 Surah Ale-'Imran (The Family of 'Imran)
A.L.M.
Allah! there is no god but He the Living the Self-Subsisting Eternal.
It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step) in truth the Book confirming what went before it; and He sent down Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this as a guide to mankind and He sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong).
Then those who reject Faith in the Signs of Allah will suffer the severest penalty and Allah is Exalted in Might Lord of Retribution.
From Allah verily nothing is hidden on earth or in the heavens.
He it is Who shapes you in the wombs as He pleases. There is no god but He the Exalted in Might the Wise.

Allah Sent Jesus the Son of Mary Confirming the Law, Sent Him the Gospel

Qur'an 5:45-47 Surah Al-Ma'idah (The Table Spread)
We ordained therein for them: "Life for life eye for eye nose for nose ear for ear tooth for tooth and wounds equal for equal." But if anyone remits the retaliation by way of charity it is an act of atonement for himself. And if any fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed they are (no better than) wrong-doers.
And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary confirming the law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light and confirmation of the law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah.
Let the people of the Gospel Judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed they are (no better than) those who rebel.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by mathskill: 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2012
MR samkoro quran no be novel.Clear Signs To Jesus the Son of Mary

Qur'an 2:253 Surah Al-Baqarah (The Heifer)
Those apostles We endowed with gifts some above others: to one of them Allah spoke; others He raised to degrees (of honor); to Jesus the son of Mary We gave clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit. If Allah had so willed succeeding generations would not have fought among each other after clear (Signs) had come to them but they (chose) to wrangle some believing and others rejecting. If Allah had so willed they would not have fought each other; but Allah fulfilleth His plan.

Glad Tidings of an Apostle to Come after Me Whose Name Shall Be Ahmad

Qur'an 61:6-9 Surah As-Saff (The Ranks)
And remember Jesus the son of Mary said: "O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of Allah (sent) to you confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad Tidings of an Apostle to come after me whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs they said "This is evident sorcery!"
Who doth greater wrong than one who invents falsehood against Allah even as he is being invited to Islam? And Allah guides not those who do wrong.
Their intention is to extinguish Allah's Light (by blowing) with their mouths: but Allah will complete (the revelation of) His Light even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).
It is He Who has sent His Apostle with Guidance and the Religion of Truth that he may proclaim it over all religion even though the Pagans may detest (it).

Some Apostles You Called Impostors and Others You Slay

Qur'an 2:87-88 Surah Al-Baqarah (The Heifer)
We gave Moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of Apostles; We gave Jesus the son of Mary clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. Is it that whenever there comes to you an Apostle with what ye yourselves desire not ye are puffed up with pride? Some ye called impostors and others ye slay!
They say "Our hearts are the wrappings (which preserve Allah's word we need no more)." Nay Allah's curse is on them for their blasphemy; little is it they believe.

Prophets Zakariya, John, Jesus and Elias: All in the Ranks of the Righteous

Qur'an 6:83-89 Surah An-An'am (The Cattle)
That was the reasoning about Us which We gave to Abraham (to use) against his people: We raise whom We will degree after degree: for thy Lord is full of wisdom and knowledge.
We gave him Isaac and Jacob: all (three) We guided: and before him We guided Noah and before him We guided Noah and among his progeny David Solomon Job Joseph Moses and Aaron: thus do We reward those who do good:
And Zakariya and John and Jesus and Elias: all in the ranks of the righteous:
And Ismail and Elisha and Jonas and Lot: and to all We gave favor above the nations:
(To them) and to their fathers and progeny and brethren: We chose them. And We guided them to a straight way.
This is the guidance of Allah: He giveth that guidance to whom He pleaseth of His worshippers. If they were to join other gods with Him all that they did would be vain for them.
These were the men to whom We gave the Book and authority and prophethood: if these (their descendants) reject them behold! We shall entrust their charge to a new People who reject them not.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2012
these bombings will lead to the eradication of I.s.l.a.m in northern nigeria
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by BlueMurder(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
TroGunn:

There's no confusion. Stop trying to hide under the context crap. There are many genuine Muslims who believe and act based on those texts.

"Contemporary Islamism, however, holds that Islam is now under attack, and therefore Jihad is now a war of defense, and as such has become not only a collective duty but an individual duty without restrictions or limitations. That is, to the Islamists, Jihad is a total, all-encompassing duty to be carried out by all Muslims – men and women, young and old. All infidels, without exception, are to be fought and annihilated, and no weapons or types of warfare are barred. Furthermore, according to them, current Muslim rulers allied with the West are considered apostates and infidels.
One major ideological influence in Islamist thought was Sayyid Qutb. Qutb, an Egyptian, was the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood movement. He was convicted of treason for plotting to assassinate Egyptian president Gamal Abd Al-Nasser and was executed in 1966. He wrote extensively on a wide range of Islamic issues. According to Qutb, "There are two parties in all the world: the Party of Allah and the Party of Satan – the Party of Allah which stands under the banner of Allah and bears his insignia, and the Party of Satan, which includes every community, group, race, and individual that does not stand under the banner of Allah." "

--- http://www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/1049.htm?nomobile=1

You know nothing about Sayyid Qutb and Gamal Abdel Nasir beyond what has been put out by the secular media. And in any case, what percentage of Muslims worldwide is the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt?
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by samkoro: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2012
tintingz: Many Times Christians post passages from the Quran on war and say that Islam is not valid because of them because of the violence. Christians say Muhammadcannot be a prophet because he fought in wars and killed people, they say Jesus never killed anyone nor harmed any one, and that their God is loving and not a killer. Are these comments true? The simple answer is no, in this article I will quote several verses from the Bibleshowing the brutal terror found in it, I will be quoting from the OT. Christians should have no problem with it, since its the same God, so hence if the God of the OT said kill then it means Jesus said kill because he has no God. So Christians have no way out of this mess.
Let us begin:
Deuteronomy
Chapter 2
32-37
And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have begun to give Sihon and his land before thee: begin to possess, that thou mayest inherit his land. 32 Then Sihon came out against us, he andall his people, to fight at Jahaz . 33 And the LORDour God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people . 34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones , of every city, we left none to remain. 36 From Aroer , which is by the brink of the river of Arnon , and from the city that is by the river, even unto Gilead , there was not one city too strong for us: the LORD our God delivered all unto us
So Moses and his army killed women and children. Moses broke the 6th commmandment , thou shallnot kill ANYONE. Or I see, when its in war it okay? Yet when Muslims say the 6th commandment is followed, but in war its different, Christians say nooooo . Either way, The Quran does not say kill women and children, I CHALLENGE ANY CHRISTIAN TO BRING THE VERSE RIGHT NOW. We see it in your Bible, one of your greatest prophets killing women and children by God's permission, meaning Jesus allowed it! So henceJesus was responsible for killing women and children, and so was Moses so according to the Christians own argument, Moses cannot be a prophet since he killed.Note Moses and his army did this tomany cities, verse 37 says there was not one city which was strong enough in the plural sense, hence up to 6 or 7 cities were destroyed with its women and children? What is the Christian response? More to come...

If u heard me,I said moslems live in the pasts.The pasts(old testament history)was about wars of nations and Jehovahs anger on mankind,thus there was no salvation only darkness.

The new testament is about the coming of Christ sent by God as a messiah through which man can gain salvation and go to paradise of love and peace.

I challenge you to quote Christ Jesus and not old testament
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by xprtngnr(m): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2012
zuchyblink: a religion that worships dead god(mustlame)
Mustlame religion is an anti-peace religion,deface them from the surface of the earth,the world would be a better place

I 100% agree 2 dat bt why are the jst like dat?[especially d northern muslims]...may GOD help us.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by tintingz(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2012
Christians answer dis if Jesus christ did not speak violently: Luke 19:27 but dos of my enemies wich wud not dat I shud reign over dem, bring hither and slay/kill dem before me"
Luke 22:36 sell ur garment and buy sword" even biblical said in isaih 45:71 I turn light to darkness, I creat calamity" Jesus cursin in matthew 12:39 adulterous generation, matthew 23:33 you snakes, you brood of vipers, luke 11:40 you fo.olish people, Jesus even called peter a satan matt 16:23, Jesus bring fire luke 12:29, matt 10:34 Jesus said he brot no peace but sword, I LOVE JESUS(as)
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by mjconcept(m): 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2012
werepeLeri: Conspiracy theory.

GEJ ordered the police to kill him because the boy was going to expose GEJ. Naija.
Any proof/concrete evidence.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by BlueMurder(m): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2012
samkoro:

Were you shocked that such stuff was in the bible? Quit living in denial.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by Goodyman(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2012
Satan is on the rampage through Boko Haram and what is happening now is indisputable evidence that we are in the last days. God will certainly descend on Boko Haram because He has not sent anyone to kill on his behalf. These guys are demon-possessed.
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by xprtngnr(m): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

And a religion that worships a God that has commited the highest genocide in the history of mankind is better abi? The Jewish God that r'aped the innocent Jewish virgin abi?! Nna park well..

If God hadnt ordered the killing of phillistines in the bible, if God hadnt told the Isrealis to take the Arab lands, If Abraham had stuck to fhucking just Sarah, maybe the world would be at peace today..
Fhuck Religion y'all.. It only makes us dependent, lazy and hateful

Pple like u countinue 2 promote voilence.we r talkn of ways of religion in hw life nd nt pasttence oga
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by crackhouse(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Yea bro, the sound of allah can detonate bombs, those 2 arabic messengers are the source of world sorrows, Jesus and Mohammed should call their followers to order. I am sorry if I hurt the feelings of fanatics, but I have a party going down in my penthouse suite tonight and I want all there....turning my house to club for 2 days...lets enjoy 72 virgins right here....
do u live in Onitsha? That's where u mostly see penthouse. So u be OMATA eh?
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by monami2abd: 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
tintingz: Christians answer dis if Jesus christ did not speak violently: Luke 19:27 but dos of my enemies wich wud not dat I shud reign over dem, bring hither and slay/kill dem before me"
Luke 22:36 sell ur garment and buy sword" even biblical said in isaih 45:71 I turn light to darkness, I creat calamity" Jesus cursin in matthew 12:39 adulterous generation, matthew 23:33 you snakes, you brood of vipers, luke 11:40 you fo.olish people, Jesus even called peter a satan matt 16:23, Jesus bring fire luke 12:29, matt 10:34 Jesus said he brot no peace but sword, I LOVE JESUS(as)

i guess their pastors never quote these verses to them in church..........
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by samkoro: 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
mathskill: MR samkoro quran no be novel.Clear Signs To Jesus the Son of Mary

Qur'an 2:253 Surah Al-Baqarah (The Heifer)
Those apostles We endowed with gifts some above others: to one of them Allah spoke; others He raised to degrees (of honor); to Jesus the son of Mary We gave clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit. If Allah had so willed succeeding generations would not have fought among each other after clear (Signs) had come to them but they (chose) to wrangle some believing and others rejecting. If Allah had so willed they would not have fought each other; but Allah fulfilleth His plan.

Glad Tidings of an Apostle to Come after Me Whose Name Shall Be Ahmad

Qur'an 61:6-9 Surah As-Saff (The Ranks)
And remember Jesus the son of Mary said: "O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of Allah (sent) to you confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad Tidings of an Apostle to come after me whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs they said "This is evident sorcery!"
Who doth greater wrong than one who invents falsehood against Allah even as he is being invited to Islam? And Allah guides not those who do wrong.
Their intention is to extinguish Allah's Light (by blowing) with their mouths: but Allah will complete (the revelation of) His Light even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).
It is He Who has sent His Apostle with Guidance and the Religion of Truth that he may proclaim it over all religion even though the Pagans may detest (it).

Some Apostles You Called Impostors and Others You Slay

Qur'an 2:87-88 Surah Al-Baqarah (The Heifer)
We gave Moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of Apostles; We gave Jesus the son of Mary clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. Is it that whenever there comes to you an Apostle with what ye yourselves desire not ye are puffed up with pride? Some ye called impostors and others ye slay!
They say "Our hearts are the wrappings (which preserve Allah's word we need no more)." Nay Allah's curse is on them for their blasphemy; little is it they believe.

Prophets Zakariya, John, Jesus and Elias: All in the Ranks of the Righteous

Qur'an 6:83-89 Surah An-An'am (The Cattle)
That was the reasoning about Us which We gave to Abraham (to use) against his people: We raise whom We will degree after degree: for thy Lord is full of wisdom and knowledge.
We gave him Isaac and Jacob: all (three) We guided: and before him We guided Noah and before him We guided Noah and among his progeny David Solomon Job Joseph Moses and Aaron: thus do We reward those who do good:
And Zakariya and John and Jesus and Elias: all in the ranks of the righteous:
And Ismail and Elisha and Jonas and Lot: and to all We gave favor above the nations:
(To them) and to their fathers and progeny and brethren: We chose them. And We guided them to a straight way.
This is the guidance of Allah: He giveth that guidance to whom He pleaseth of His worshippers. If they were to join other gods with Him all that they did would be vain for them.
These were the men to whom We gave the Book and authority and prophethood: if these (their descendants) reject them behold! We shall entrust their charge to a new People who reject them not.

Jesus of the Bible is spiritualy,physicaly and moraly different from the Isah that koran projects as jesus.Christians note that this is very important .Do not make the mistake of believing that that christ is thesame.

Do u know that moslems believe that that christ is below mohamed,and that the Isah of christ will bow down in the mosque on the last day.

Christians do you know that the Anti Christ is who they expect as their coming messiah?

Christians please wake up
Re: Dying Suicide Bomber Tells Police: “we Are Doing God’s Work” by monami2abd: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2012
samkoro:

My friend let's go to the Bible and koran.That's the crux of everything.You talk about what some political grp of people may have done just to save face and dodge pertinent questions.Tell me where christ thought murder and I've given u koranic references where mohamed thought murder /homicide/suicide/hatred/vengeance etc

If u don't repent from Islam ull surely go to hell.

Lolll... Just what the guy was saying.. When christians commit evil against humanity its political.... But when a fanatical muslim does thesame then its religious....... SMH.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

With Buhari Reactions To Nnamdi Kanu, He Is Finished(VIDEO OF BUHARI) / Gun Men Blow Up AGIP Pipe-line In Rivers / Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 202
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.