Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:00 AM

Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day (7853 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by egbeman1: 8:53am On Jun 21, 2012
A got a pin of one chick through a friend,I added and chatted wit her,the next day she visited me and we had nice time...
Am actualy thinking of going on a serious date with her,but dnt know if its advisable,cos its possible she does dat to any other guy on her contact
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2012
Possible, but u gats to make ur mark so d tots of d possible becomes impossible.

2 Likes

Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by Mynd44: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2012
Why should that worry you? She might be the fun loving type you know. Just cos someone is opened does not make her loosed nah

6 Likes

Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by LordReed(m): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2012
egbeman1: A got a pin of one chick through a friend,I added and chatted wit her,the next day she visited me and we had nice time...
Am actualy thinking of going on a serious date with her,but dnt know if its advisable,cos its possible she does dat to any other guy on her contact

Ah see why ladies should be circumspect? This one is already looking down on the girl because she was of a mind to be free with him.

Guy leave her alone you have no respect for her.

2 Likes

Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by Dyt(f): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2012
i tot dis poster said ladies dont stick wit him cos he stammers

3 Likes

Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by egbeman1: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Ah see why ladies should be circumspect? This one is already looking down on the girl because she was of a mind to be free with him.

Guy leave her alone you have no respect for her.

I aint looking down on her.Cos it was difficult to get down with her.
Am only trying to play safe.
She actualy felt my swaggs n all that,which I know it normal.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by LordReed(m): 9:25am On Jun 21, 2012
egbeman1:

I aint looking down on her.Cos it was difficult to get down with her.
Am only trying to play safe.
She actualy felt my swaggs n all that,which I know it normal.

You did indeed look down on her. You feel she is too loose that since she can do it with you she can with someone else. Leave her alone if that will trouble you because you will continually maltreat her with that thought at the back of your mind.

1 Like

Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by Mynd44: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2012
Lord_Reed:

You did indeed look down on her. You feel she is too loose that since she can do it with you she can with someone else. Leave her alone if that will trouble you because you will continually maltreat her with that thought at the back of your mind.
Gbam
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2012
Dyt: i tot dis poster said ladies dont stick wit him cos he stammers
just what i was thinking o
Mayb his present thread is still a future plan cos the girl would have broken Usain Bolt's record once she discovered he's a stammerer
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2012
Mayb his present thread is still a future plan cos the girl would have broken Usain Bolt's record once she discover he's a stammerer
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by egbeman1: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2012

C'mon man...wats the ishhh?
Besides,did I say "All ladies" or "Most ladies"

This thread is even a different ball game.U dnt hv to relate the both of them or any other thread I created. *huh*
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by Mynd44: 9:32am On Jun 21, 2012
Lol
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by egbeman1: 9:38am On Jun 21, 2012
Harbioollah:
Mayb his present thread is still a future plan cos the girl would have broken Usain Bolt's record once she discovered he's a stammerer

Please u guys should stop the aspect or relating threads...
Even If u relate them...this thread said we met on bbm,how wil she know am stammerer on bbm?

Pls let's not divert from the main purpose of creating this thread abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by Mynd44: 9:42am On Jun 21, 2012
egbeman1:

Please u guys should stop the aspect or relating threads...
Even If u relate them...this thread said we met on bbm,how wil she know am stammerer on bbm?

Pls let's not divert from the main purpose of creating this thread abeg.
Why? Did we expose a truth in a story you cooked up?
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2012
This thread is an example of what Amya was trying to say on her thread!
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by tellwisdom: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2012

No, d guy no talk wen d gurl come. Na demonstration he use. sad

Na wetin save am be dat undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by egbeman1: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Why? Did we expose a truth in a story you cooked up?

U'v time! I swear down...
I rly wana get someting,and dats why I did this thread...pls dnt be a distraction.
Tanks
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by egbeman1: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2012
tellwisdom:

The chick feel the demostration sha...
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by Mynd44: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2012
egbeman1:

U'v time! I swear down...
I rly wana get someting,and dats why I did this thread...pls dnt be a distraction.
Tanks
Oh am I? Sorry I will take it into consideration
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by egbeman1: 9:55am On Jun 21, 2012
Lord_Reed:

U re point,but I like the girl.Can get the impression outta my mind.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by dealordea(m): 9:57am On Jun 21, 2012
Guy! The girl must be a nympho!! U met her just within 2 days Damn it, she sure share the food for free, she ain't animashaun!!!
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by kilimanjaro(m): 10:03am On Jun 21, 2012
egbeman1: A got a pin of one chick through a friend,I added and chatted wit her,the next day she visited me and we had nice time...
What's the biggie? I met a lady on Nairaland a couple of weeks back and she came to my house the second day!
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2012
deal_ordea: Guy! The girl must be a nympho!! U met her just within 2 days Damn it, she sure share the food for free, she ain't animashaun!!!
See dis goat! U sabi d gal? See u talking like say ur own oyinbo gal friend no come block u after chatting online for just 15mins

Ode!
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by LordReed(m): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2012
egbeman1:

U re point,but I like the girl.Can get the impression outta my mind.

Well you either leave her alone or change your mind about her. You will only end up hurting both yourselves if you continue with that mindset.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34am On Jun 21, 2012
kilimanjaro:
What's the biggie? I met a lady on Nairaland a couple of weeks back and she came to my house the second day!
Shhushhh.......
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by acidtalk: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2012
You guys should free the poster.

Really you people should appreciate it when people come and state their real life challenges in here. It is comments like this that make people hide under the story line of "my friend, my coworker, my neighbor and the rest". If he admitted his challenges faced being a stammerer I don't think such should be used against him in another thread.

Cripples, visually impaired, deaf, dumb, and semi reta*rted all do get someone eventually that will love them for who they are.

He might just have chatted up the girl well and she enjoyed his intelligence and sense of humor before even meeting him. Inperfection in someone doesn't mean the person will die "single now".

I thought you all should know better than this.

@Poster, that lady might probably do it to a few other guys on the first date as well. But please don't try to ask her out for the fear of not finding someone who will accept you for you speech imperfection. You probably will always suspect and accuse her even though she might be faithful to you, and this is likely the worst form of relationship.

7 Likes

Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2012
@OP
some women are "open minded" like that....the catch is to accept that she may have done this quite a few times in the past and that her closet may be holding a few skeletons. so long as you fully understand these points then there is nothing to worry about.
also, remember that the fact that YOU want a serious r/ship with HER is irrelevant, IF SHE DOESNT WANT THE SAME IN RETURN.

so i suggest you find out what she desires from this encounter FIRST, before making big big plans about dating her. for all you know, maybe she is just a gal who like to be fukced by strangers............unless you fool yourself into believing that you are actually "special" (after a night chat)

now here is some few things that you should remember:
- you may have a few people talking openly about how THEY mounted your "easy" gf.
- your family and friends may hear about your gf's exploits and look down on her for being open minded like that (this is Africa, what do you expect?)

if you are ok with it, then RIDE ON bro!
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by uboma(m): 10:50am On Jun 21, 2012
I hate it when guys like the op publicly announce how they got a babe cheaply. Is she hadn't allowed u, u will be complaining and putting in more efforts to get her. Now u r here thinking she is too cheap coz she granted u visa to her jerusalem. @ OP, u r very pathetic. And like the other Nlander suggested u change uq mindset about her or simply let her go. U have no respect for her else u wudnt talk abt her like that.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by Tyche(m): 10:55am On Jun 21, 2012

tellwisdom:

We should be ready to advice him again when the chick finds out he's a stammerer.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by egbeman1: 11:00am On Jun 21, 2012
acidtalk: You guys should free the poster.

Really you people should appreciate it when people come and state their real life challenges in here. It is comments like this that make people hide under the story line of "my friend, my coworker, my neighbor and the rest". If he admitted his challenges faced being a stammerer I don't think such should be used against him in another thread.

Cripples, visually impaired, deaf, dumb, and semi reta*rted all do get someone eventually that will love them for who they are.

He might just have chatted up the girl well and she enjoyed his intelligence and sense of humor before even meeting him. Inperfection in someone doesn't mean the person will die "single now".

I thought you all should know better than this.

@Poster, that lady might probably do it to a few other guys on the first date as well. But please don't try to ask her out for the fear of not finding someone who will accept you for you speech imperfection. You probably will always suspect and accuse her even though she might be faithful to you, and this is likely the worst form of relationship.

Thanks man,u re rly on point.
I rly don't stammer.But I did dat thread for a purpose.
Wats ur opinion based on a neutral ground,witout the stammering ishh?
Seems I will get points from u.
Tanks again!
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by egbeman1: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
some women are "open minded" like that....the catch is to accept that she may have done this quite a few times in the past and that her closet may be holding a few skeletons. so long as you fully understand these points then there is nothing to worry about.
also, remember that the fact that YOU want a serious r/ship with HER is irrelevant, IF SHE DOESNT WANT THE SAME IN RETURN.

so i suggest you find out what she desires from this encounter FIRST, before making big big plans about dating her. for all you know, maybe she is just a gal who like to be fukced by strangers............unless you fool yourself into believing that you are actually "special" (after a night chat)

now here is some few things that you should remember:
- you may have a few people talking openly about how THEY mounted your "easy" gf.
- your family and friends may hear about your gf's exploits and look down on her for being open minded like that (this is Africa, what do you expect?)

if you are ok with it, then RIDE ON bro!

Gosshh! U re realy awesome. Tanks a lot
Few days later,I offered to take her out,but couldn't make it cos my car broke down on the way,instead I went for the show alone.

Earlier this week,she requested for cash,which I couldn't give her cos I felt its too early.But since den,we not that close again,she doesn't ping or call me.Was tinking of paying her a visit for a serious chat.
I fell in love cos of the way she gave me the koko...I mean seriously.
Re: Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2012
egbeman1:

Thanks man,u re rly on point.
I rly don't stammer.But I did dat thread for a purpose
This One isnt true either and also must have had a purpose

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience / Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift / Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.